PDA

View Full Version : Faction Boost Never Work

KFH
04-07-2013, 06:50 PM
I know with IOS you are only suppose to see your raw stats, but why when i attack its the same number as my raw stats. Having just got an attack boost most in my faction raised 15k in attack, but for me nothing. So i think that i'm only seeing raw stats, so i do multiple attack to try and figure my attack stats. They came out the same as before we bought the upgrade. Does anyones have an explanation for this. i know that IOS is raw stats and Androids are jumpy but what about not getting any boosts from faction bonuses

cwayeharris
04-07-2013, 10:29 PM
I know with IOS you are only suppose to see your raw stats, but why when i attack its the same number as my raw stats. Having just got an attack boost most in my faction raised 15k in attack, but for me nothing. So i think that i'm only seeing raw stats, so i do multiple attack to try and figure my attack stats. They came out the same as before we bought the upgrade. Does anyones have an explanation for this. i know that IOS is raw stats and Androids are jumpy but what about not getting any boosts from faction bonuses

The exact same thing happens to me.
I'm on andrioid, and never even get close to the boosted stats.

I have about 120 attack points, yet it seems to make very little difference.
I rarely go above my raw stats in attack, and never even come close to the boosted stats.

It just doesn't make sense!

Highland Cam
04-08-2013, 03:49 AM
As far as I am aware the profile page on iOS includes all boosts and not your raw stats (that was the old display) so you should have seen an increase in your stats on the profile.

On Android I can say with reasonable confidence that the displayed numbers (in your profile) are nonsensical and have no relation to your actual stats. I have tried to figure out what is going wrong but not sure what is causing it - although did see someone suggest that boosts may be showing up as multiplicative rather than addictive (but only for display purposes).

I am also wondering if the skill points are causing issues with the droid display possibly

ProCision
04-08-2013, 05:32 AM
Its called bad programming on behalf of gree. you wont figure it out, they cant even figure it out. dont waste your time.

Attack 5 times and take an average.

atretes1
04-08-2013, 05:40 AM
I don't know but its only a guess the stats for ios use to jump around a lot also it does not now...android still does I think it is because ios can not see the affect of skill points in battle stats but android can.

Highland Cam
04-08-2013, 06:08 AM
I don't know but its only a guess the stats for ios use to jump around a lot also it does not now...android still does I think it is because ios can not see the affect of skill points in battle stats but android can.

My understanding is that the variance is caused by 2 separate things - skill points and a random element. As far as I can tell the skill points will never cause a decrease in your stats (although obviously they are relative to your opponents so they can cause less of an increase).

On the other hand the random element of the calculation swings within a range (I've heard -25% to 25% in some places and upwards of +/- 40% in others). Therefore the jump we used to see in iOS was probably both of these combined but the downside (as far as I understand) would be entirely attributable to the random element and not skill points.

KFH
04-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Thanks for all the info. I know iOS is the more stable system than android but iv noticed the people I play with hat use android have what seem to be the more legit stats. They attack around what there numbers are and it's usually right. Say we have every de bonus in our faction. I can leave and rejoin and my numbers won't move up or down. But with the android players there de is insanely higher than attack, which makes sense and they can defend with those numbers. Makes no sense to me since everyone says iOS is correct, but not how it's working for me

Highland Cam
04-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Thanks for all the info. I know iOS is the more stable system than android but iv noticed the people I play with hat use android have what seem to be the more legit stats. They attack around what there numbers are and it's usually right. Say we have every de bonus in our faction. I can leave and rejoin and my numbers won't move up or down. But with the android players there de is insanely higher than attack, which makes sense and they can defend with those numbers. Makes no sense to me since everyone says iOS is correct, but not how it's working for me

Have you checked that you have the latest update? That's the only thing I can think of that would explain it.

KFH
04-09-2013, 01:37 AM
I do, it's a long going problem, and a odd one being a iOS.