PDA

View Full Version : I'm done with PVP.

DILL3NGER
04-07-2013, 05:38 PM
I thought someone said the casualty rates had been fixed? I just attacked 5 players ranked lower than me (and won) and lost about 500 ATT/DEF including 3 brigand lightnings!

Golf4life
04-07-2013, 05:50 PM
I don't undersand what glitch people had. I never had it and have yet to ever complain about it. Learn to play the game with or without it as I have. I don't lose crazy amounts of units because I am smart when I attack. I also have a diverse army. If you need pointers, let me know

PITA4PRES
04-07-2013, 05:53 PM
That's basically why I've been keeping low level units for troops. I am losing too many and don't want to spend cash at this point to replace the more expensive ones all of the time. I lose at least 3-4 units every time I raid or attack, no matter what my opponents stats are. Until it is fixed, I won't bother spending cash on units.

PITA4PRES
04-07-2013, 05:56 PM
I don't undersand what glitch people had. I never had it and have yet to ever complain about it. Learn to play the game with or without it as I have. I don't lose crazy amounts of units because I am smart when I attack. I also have a diverse army. If you need pointers, let me know

Are you an Android or iOS player? I'm on Android and initially didn't have the issue until the LTQ event started before China.

CAF
04-07-2013, 06:01 PM
I like the PvP aspect of the game, although I do agree that the casualty rate is something that needs to be something seriously looked at. I would also like to see better units that come from the PVP side, the jobs have a chance at getting decent units, but yet the PVP side has nothing that's really amazing or even decent for that matter. So it's ok for someone to farm jobs till they have 500 of the rare drop, but if you want to PvP day in and day out here's your 20 ATK unit, congrats

Golf4life
04-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Are you an Android or iOS player? I'm on Android and initially didn't have the issue until the LTQ event started before China.

iOS and android. both have issues if you aren't attacking right

KCh
04-07-2013, 07:14 PM
After they changed the rivals lists a few weeks ago, a lot of us can't attack 'right' anymore.

Warrenisit1
04-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Everyone can attack the same now. You just have to fight people a lot weaker than you're used to like the rest of us have done since the start. It seems like you're getting screwed but you are actually now on a level playing field with the rest of us.

The_Don
04-07-2013, 07:54 PM
I thought someone said the casualty rates had been fixed? I just attacked 5 players ranked lower than me (and won) and lost about 500 ATT/DEF including 3 brigand lightnings!

They were not fixed. GREE gave some people their greatly reduced casualty rates back after they had to play the same game we have been playing for over a year and they screamed loudly due to it being excessive as compared to what they had become accustomed to.

JUJUs Little Brother
04-07-2013, 08:13 PM
That's basically why I've been keeping low level units for troops. I am losing too many and don't want to spend cash at this point to replace the more expensive ones all of the time. I lose at least 3-4 units every time I raid or attack, no matter what my opponents stats are. Until it is fixed, I won't bother spending cash on units.

What do you mean you're keeping low level units for troops. You can't pick which units you expect to lose when attacking or defending.
At level 100 & up the game will use 2000 of all your strongest attack units when attacking, & also will use 2000 of all your strongest defense units when defending. Unless your whole unit inventory are low then I would expect even more casualties.

krabbie
04-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Have the same problem, so i don't pvp anymore. Glad to have enough members in my faction that earn concrete, because i don't anymore...

DILL3NGER
04-08-2013, 01:13 AM
What do you mean you're keeping low level units for troops. You can't pick which units you expect to lose when attacking or defending.
At level 100 & up the game will use 2000 of all your strongest attack units when attacking, & also will use 2000 of all your strongest defense units when defending. Unless your whole unit inventory are low then I would expect even more casualties.

Exactly - I used to lose 'very high' or 'high' rated units but it seems this has switched to 'loot' or 'valour' units. I don't buy this 'you're not attacking the right people' I attack a wide variety and with the same result. And do you know what? If I'd lost the fight you'd have to say fair enough I deserve to lose them but I'm not, I'm winning and still losing them. This side of the game frustrates me the most.

Dom3
04-08-2013, 01:53 AM
Why even lose units when you win? The max units that you should lose when winning a battle is 1. Since if you win battles all the time you will only ever lose one unit. When losing a battle max should be two. And losing units shouldn't be in 90% of battles maybe in 50%..

-TANGO-
04-08-2013, 02:22 AM
Quite frankly I have suffered inexplicably high casualty rates since I started playing the game.I,as you are contemplating, stopped PVP for almost six months until factions began. Losing 2/3 units per raid or attack irrelevant of opponents stats? Welcome to my world, I have had the misfortune of living in it all along. Does make me chuckle seeing you guys come on and complain about an issue you have been lucky enough to avoid all along.

DILL3NGER
04-08-2013, 03:57 AM
Quite frankly I have suffered inexplicably high casualty rates since I started playing the game.I,as you are contemplating, stopped PVP for almost six months until factions began. Losing 2/3 units per raid or attack irrelevant of opponents stats? Welcome to my world, I have had the misfortune of living in it all along. Does make me chuckle seeing you guys come on and complain about an issue you have been lucky enough to avoid all along.

I'm in your camp mate. I've always suffered with high casualties its just now they seem to have shifted to Loot and Valour units like I've said previous. Before I'd lose top end infantry with B52s and Vipers thrown in. All that's happened with the game now is its turn a lot of people including myself into campers. I've even noticed the amount of people attacking me has dropped.

jon_funzio
04-08-2013, 04:04 AM
The Brigand Lightening has a casualty rate of 2.5%, which is higher than that of a Bio Warfare Troop and on a par with that of a commando - it's no wonder you lose them, especially if you have a lot. Perhaps you should farm something else, or focus on building your economy so that you can afford high end cash units with casualty rates of under 0.5%.

-TANGO-
04-08-2013, 05:06 AM
It sounds like your in a situation much the same as mine Dill. JF advice is sound and is how I dealt with the situation, built my income to over 2 mill an hour and only purchased extremely low casualty rate units. Hard work but pvp is now semi enjoyable.

ProCision
04-08-2013, 05:28 AM
This game we play is called Modern War, its a war game. People die in war, planes get shot out of the sky and boats get blown up. Snipers kill infantry and land mines blow up tanks. If you don't want to lose units in a war game don't play a war game. Go download my little pony or Barbie and I assure you, you will not lose any units playing those games. In war, win or lose, people and units suffer casualty's. I just don't get why people keep b!tching about the same thing over and over and over. Don't play a war game if you think you wont die.

Paisthecoolest
04-08-2013, 07:11 AM
Everyone can attack the same now. You just have to fight people a lot weaker than you're used to like the rest of us have done since the start. It seems like you're getting screwed but you are actually now on a level playing field with the rest of us.

YES! finally everyone else is taking the beating that I have gotten from the beginning of this game