PDA

View Full Version : New spots opened up! Looking to bring in a few individuals or a small faction.

Beau Ner
04-07-2013, 03:04 PM
INSTRUCTOR faction: 247 494 377
Just opened up some new spots in our faction and looking for some fun loving active players to fill them.
We finished 634th in China even with a chunk of our members having limited activity due to it being Easter weekend.
Gold use is not required. (We have gold users and free players)
Daily donations not required. We typically spend a week to 10 days after each event focusing our funds on our individual bases/unit strength. After which we focus heavily on donations to get more bonuses. Even then donations are what you can afford(No specified daily amount). Activity is the only thing we require. (We understand real life happens. As long as it is communicated ahead of time short periods of inactivity are fine.)

Guidelines on who we are looking for (These aren't required but are what most of the members in our faction's are at or above)
Everyone in the faction has a minimum 30k + A/D
Our lowest leveled member currently is lvl 41 (highest is 193) Average lvl 80- 90ish
500 Allies preferred but you should have at least 5 times the number of allies as your level. (can help you with that if your not there yet)
Income per Hour: The more the better!!! Should probably have at least 100k an hour to even be able to keep up.

Interested or have some questions just PM me here or add me (893 091 442) and message me in game.

Beau Ner
04-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Wow less then 4 hours and already on page 2. Well looks like we have got two spots filled already. Only two more open currently better hurry. :cool:

Beau Ner
04-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Return to the first page thread i command thee..... Lol ok i'm done nerding out.

Beau Ner
04-09-2013, 05:15 AM
bump it up