PDA

View Full Version : World wide warriors

oh_really!
04-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Due to some recent changes, the "World Wide Warriors" are looking to recruit committed and active players. We are a group of guys and girls looking to have fun and not stress over the playing of this game. We have a laid back, relax, and grab a beer 'or vodka' type of mentality.

In past events, we are very humbled to have placed:
- top 10 in PVP tournaments
- 8th in Brazil
- 7th in Greenland
- 7th in Egypt
- and narrowly escaping China in 10th place.
We hope to continue that trend but due to increase in competition and changes within the group, we cannot guarantee another top 10 finish. But we sure will try our best.

Minimum Requirements:
- minimum WD points of 90k
- minimum stats at 125k
- daily donation of $5mil and blocks. (most players donate more than required. If you are unable to donate amount due to upgrades or construction costs, we will make exceptions)
- Must absolutely be a TEAM PLAYER. We are looking for those that will FULLY PARTICIPATE IN ALL TEAM EVENTS, unless noted beforehard.

For those wanting to join us, please send a PM. I will need your player name/id, level, stats, wd points scored, and your level of activity. If we are interested, an officer will make contact.

Thank you for taking the time to read. We hope to have you fighting beside us. :D

oh_really!
04-07-2013, 05:29 PM
We have several openings. If there is a group who can meet the requirements and is looking to join into an established faction, please do not hesitate to post. Thanks.

tamparealestatebroker
04-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Fun, booze, and some tough players...wow

Due to some recent changes, the "World Wide Warriors" are looking to recruit committed and active players. We are a group of guys and girls looking to have fun and not stress over the playing of this game. We have a laid back, relax, and grab a beer 'or vodka' type of mentality.

- 8th in Brazil
- 7th in Greenland
- 7th in Egypt
We hope to continue that trend but due to increase in competition, we cannot guarantee another top 10 finish. But we sure will try our best.

Minimum Requirements:
- minimum WD points of 60k
- minimum stats at 125k
- daily donation of $5mil and blocks. (most players donate more than required. If you are unable to donate amount due to upgrades or construction costs, we can make exceptions and lower amount)
- Must absolutely be a TEAM PLAYER. We are looking for those that will FULLY PARTICIPATE IN ALL TEAM EVENTS, unless noted beforehard.

For those wanting to join us, please send a PM. I will need your player name/id, level, stats, wd points scored, and your level of activity. If we are interested, an officer will make contact.

Thank you for taking the time to read. We hope to have you fighting beside us. :D

oh_really!
04-08-2013, 09:08 AM
Bump bump bump

oh_really!
04-10-2013, 12:18 PM
marky mark and the funky bunch.....

Thief
04-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Oh_really! Sent you a PM about a possible Merger.

oh_really!
04-10-2013, 11:05 PM
vanilla ice ice baby

MrsSmith
04-10-2013, 11:14 PM
Fun, booze, and some tough players...wow

I'm working on trying to get my orignial name back after being on my 4th start over. Just saw your accomplishments and wanted to send ya a cyber high five! Way to go!!!! :)

oh_really!
04-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Thank you MrsSmith for the kind words. BUMP...

steveo127
04-30-2013, 09:31 PM
I'm quite interested. Please check your PM's

Mr. Gee 420
07-05-2013, 11:26 PM

- 8th in Brazil
- 7th in Greenland
- 7th in Egypt
We hope to continue that trend but due to increase in competition and changes within the group, we cannot guarantee another top 10 finish. But we sure will try our best.

Minimum Requirements:
- minimum WD points of 90k
- minimum stats at 125k
- daily donation of $5mil and blocks. (most players donate more than required. If you are unable to donate amount due to upgrades or construction costs, we will make exceptions)

Mr. Gee 420
07-05-2013, 11:30 PM
I CAN 4SURE MEET ALL REQUIEREMENTS. ADD ME 626-733-337. I CANT USE THIS SO WILL TALK ON MY WALL. Really interested