PDA

View Full Version : Faction War: Opponent List

Mr. Pink
04-07-2013, 01:22 AM
During a faction war, is the order of the opponent list randomly generated or does it follow any particular order? For example, are older faction members placed at the top of the list and newer members placed at the bottom?

Hooligany
04-07-2013, 01:37 AM
Seems to me the longer they r with the faction the higher the name Is placed

senex morosus
04-07-2013, 02:26 AM
The quickest person to log into game during WD gets their name up there and then it works its way down. Thats what I think at least.

Grand Overlord
04-07-2013, 02:29 AM
Yep, I've noticed the same.

The quickest person to log into game during WD gets their name up there and then it works its way down. Thats what I think at least.

Mr. Pink
04-07-2013, 09:24 AM

So you think those who are actively participating in wars are put at the top and those who are inactive or slow to log into a fight are placed at the bottom?

Q Raider
04-07-2013, 09:44 AM
The position is dictated on a person's first activity in a faction war event, not how active they are over the entire event.

senex morosus
04-07-2013, 09:48 AM
The position is dictated on a person's first activity in a faction war event, not how active they are over the entire event.

thank you. Exactly what he said^^

Philly982
04-07-2013, 10:38 AM
I know the above is how it works when looking at your own faction's battle list during a particular WD event, but is it the same for the rival faction seeing your own battle list in a war? I was assuming that they see the same list that you would see when you click on 'members' in the 'faction' tab on your menu and this list goes in order of the first people to join the faction to the newest members. I assumed that this was the way the opponent saw our battle list as in Egypt I went against my previous first faction and I saw all of the members in the same type of order. Also, all of our members that have the most attacks against them are some of the first to join. I know our scouts start at the top and then go towards the bottom and once a good target is found we start taking it out on that player. I just assumed that this also may be why all of our oldest members seem to get attacked more often than our newer members. If anyone has any good info on this let me know, because we have an older member or two that we could afford to remove then re-add if you know what I mean.

Mr. Pink
04-07-2013, 10:49 AM
I know the above is how it works when looking at your own faction's battle list during a particular WD event, but is it the same for the rival faction seeing your own battle list in a war? I was assuming that they see the same list that you would see when you click on 'members' in the 'faction' tab on your menu and this list goes in order of the first people to join the faction to the newest members. I assumed that this was the way the opponent saw our battle list as in Egypt I went against my previous first faction and I saw all of the members in the same type of order. Also, all of our members that have the most attacks against them are some of the first to join. I know our scouts start at the top and then go towards the bottom and once a good target is found we start taking it out on that player. I just assumed that this also may be why all of our oldest members seem to get attacked more often than our newer members. If anyone has any good info on this let me know, because we have an older member or two that we could afford to remove then re-add if you know what I mean.

I'm curious about this too. What order does the rival faction see when they go to the battle list? Is my team ordered by seniority or by first activity?

Ranger4Life
04-07-2013, 11:26 AM
I'm curious about this too. What order does the rival faction see when they go to the battle list? Is my team ordered by seniority or by first activity?

It's the same as the members list in your faction tab except your DL is moved to the very top. So it's based off of when they joined the faction.

Philly982
04-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Thanks Ranger4Life!!

hombre
04-07-2013, 06:05 PM

i think you meant the scoreboard there?