PDA

View Full Version : Ireland WD point expectations?

Mr. Pink
04-06-2013, 04:02 PM
What are your WD points expectations for Ireland? I think we'll see some stability at the top this time around but continued faction consolidation will keep things interesting for spots 10, 50, and 100.

#1 - 37 to 39 million (China - 40.4 million)

PUN crossed 40 million in China but I think #1 spot for Ireland will be under 40 million.

#2 - 33 million (China - 31.3 million)
#3 - 31 million (China - 28.3 million)

SuperFaction is closing the gap with Ferr and I think that will push the number #2 spot up to 33 million from 31 million in China. If I'm SuperFaction, I'm thinking the magic number for #2 is around 33 million points.

#10 - 18.5 to 19 million (China 17.9 million)

IMO anyone serious about being in the top 10 is planing for 19 million. Factions #5 - #11 are so close to each other that you can't help but expect the battle for top 10 to be intense. Teams have plenty of time to reload and recruit before Ireland starts so it wouldn't surprise me if top 10 pushes to 19.5 million.

#25 - 6.5 million (China 6.3 million)

Points for #25 has been fairly stable and don't expect much movement here.

#50 - 5 to 5.25 million (China - 4.4 million)

I think we'll see a lot of movement here and wouldn't be surprised if the points for #50 goes up quite a bit from 4.4 million in China. There were are a lot of factions that scored around 4.5 million and the difference between staying in the top 50 and falling out may come down to 2-3 battles.

#100 - 3 million (China - 2.7 million)

I might be woefully underestimating this number with many top 100 - 250 factions adding good players from lower ranked factions, and would probably gun for 3.5 to 4 million to be safely in the top 100.

#250 - 1.5 million (1.4 million)

I see stability here similar to #25.

I am a cow
04-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Why do we constantly pay gree for gold when I have 50 ounces of REAL GOLD in my vault? What do we gain from buying gold? Better pixels than other players, more buildings than other players? Reality check people it's only a game.

honest Abe
04-06-2013, 05:27 PM
If gree deals with the hacktions, it should be more manageable. (and they need to resolve the free gold issue that was their fault).

honest Abe
04-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Wasn't there like a 9mm difference between 10 and 11?

hombre
04-06-2013, 05:50 PM
Wasn't there like a 9mm difference between 10 and 11?

that was between 11 and 12.. the darkness missed 10 by 170k (because they couldnt declare - is that actually confirmed?)

overall, an interesting analysis! i hope that part about 50 picking up turns out to be not true tho :)

Jahootie
04-06-2013, 07:13 PM
No body could...there no different then anybody else.......

Mr. Pink
04-06-2013, 08:04 PM
that was between 11 and 12.. the darkness missed 10 by 170k (because they couldnt declare - is that actually confirmed?)

overall, an interesting analysis! i hope that part about 50 picking up turns out to be not true tho :)

The drop off between 11 and 12 was remarkable.

The top 50 is going to be an exciting battle. About 400,000 points separates 30th from 51st place. Put another way, if the 51st place team had ~9% better point production they would have placed 30th.

Getting a 9% improvement in point production is very achievable by acquiring guild member bonuses, replacing inactive players with active players, and getting matched up with a weak faction or two. The month between China and Ireland is plenty of time for factions to get 10%+ stronger.

Of course I could be way under in my estimate. Top 50 in Greenland was 2 million points. Top 50 in China was 4.4 million points.

Speed ump
04-06-2013, 09:12 PM
I think you have a flaw in your logic. Super is not catching ferr as much as you might think. Ferr had a big enough lead in hand, that he did not need to respond, as time had run out. A case of too little too late. More likely superfaction was working hard to combat the new threat of TAR, as opposed to trying to catch ferr.

It's all a dream
04-06-2013, 11:38 PM
I think you have a flaw in your logic. Super is not catching ferr as much as you might think. Ferr had a big enough lead in hand, that he did not need to respond, as time had run out. A case of too little too late. More likely superfaction was working hard to combat the new threat of TAR, as opposed to trying to catch ferr.

I agree with this. TAR is going to knock on the door of top3. Nr2 spot might be even be more points. PUN will win again, with how money points is all their choice.

manbeast
04-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Depends if GREE patches the gold hack or not. With gold hackers top 10 will be about 20 million. If they patch the hack top 10 will be 13-15 million.

Mr. Pink
04-06-2013, 11:57 PM

That could be the case. I still think the target score for #3 is 31 million. Ferr will probably push the gas a little more and be around 35 million and PUN will settle around 40 million (or whatever margin of victory they feel is appropriate).

Mr. Pink
04-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Depends if GREE patches the gold hack or not. With gold hackers top 10 will be about 20 million. If they patch the hack top 10 will be 13-15 million.

I think I'd have to re-do all the scoring brackets if GREE patches the hacks lol.

manbeast
04-07-2013, 12:10 AM
I think I'd have to re-do all the scoring brackets if GREE patches the hacks lol.

I can't speak for the entire top 10 but I know some of us won't be wasting our hard earned money to compete with hackers in Ireland. If the patch isn't fixed by Ireland we may just coast to top 25. On a level playing field we are more than willing to destroy the competition, but playing against hackers? No thanks. I'll pass. GREE- patch this hack. If not you are losing my money. We are awaring the other legit top 10 factions so they don't waste money either. Sure they are our enemy and the competition but nobody deserves to be cheated. Not even GSF hehe :P

jay_usher
04-07-2013, 07:29 AM
where is the proof for the gold hacks lol.. there maybe scams to get more gold etc etc but as always on this forum now days its hack this, hack that! as soon as people cant handle the truth that people are willing to spend money on this game and when out spent, the teddys get thrown. lol....
there have been skill point hackers, we have all seen! energy hackers so that the high end loots are in the thousands and still we have all continued to play and spend real money... so whats the difference now?

still a boring read too....

Rough Neck
04-07-2013, 08:07 AM

Top 10 has hacker ?? I'm sure you needed more than this than an empty talk !!

Ranger4Life
04-07-2013, 10:49 AM
where is the proof for the gold hacks lol.. there maybe scams to get more gold etc etc but as always on this forum now days its hack this, hack that! as soon as people cant handle the truth that people are willing to spend money on this game and when out spent, the teddys get thrown. lol....
there have been skill point hackers, we have all seen! energy hackers so that the high end loots are in the thousands and still we have all continued to play and spend real money... so whats the difference now?

still a boring read too....

Gree has been given the evidence and will do with it as they wish. The only thing we can do as players is play the game and report those that are blatantly hacking (and bragging about it).

Not sure why I bother even reading these forums anymore. The amount of idiocy and sheer ignorance here is quite overwhelming!

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Let's just say that some people have UPPED the ante recently.

Why do I say that?

Less than 90 days ago, people were criticized for spending lesser amounts of money on this game.

Suddenly that opinion has reversed itself, and people are fighting to spend proportionately MORE money than that amount they once criticized.

I reject that notion as based in legitimacy.

Sorry, the truth needs no explanation.

Believe what you will, and I will, too.

jay_usher
04-07-2013, 11:35 AM
As always narow minded ranger needs to get personal and agressive!
Ranger you have been saying this from the days if REG and about the forum and continue to do so!
Also I wouldn't say ignorance! More realisation that this is only a game! Entertainment! Nothing more nothing less! It's not life or a way of life, with this game! If you upset by the amount you spend then dont do it! if your throwing more than your pocket money at this game then I think people need to take a look of what's really going on here! Because if people are only spending what is their loose change in their equivalent rights and way of life you wouldn't be to bothered either!

As for pj u speak in riddles most don't care about...
you play your mind games where a lot do not care!
Trying to cause confusion with people blinded by the ways of this game..
You contradict yourself and your peers and pals!
There are no conspiracys that you try to conspire

You just feed off the drama and enjoy the show

Xzmd
04-07-2013, 11:44 AM
ACE has recruited lots of players on the premise that they could break into top 3. Maybe they are mad that they were not even number 4 in China. Let us see what will happen in Ireland.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-07-2013, 12:01 PM

You criticize others for calling people out, and then you do the same thing.

You don't know me, nor do you know my motivations.

Gree has rules, and if I wish to post, I have to follow their rules.

I could say so much more, but dare not to do so, otherwise I cross Gree's line of decorum.

There are no conspiracies, and I have never once said so.

There are those that are able to obtain for FREE, what most obtain by exchanging real money to obtain.

Certain words Gree does not permit you to post.

Drama, hardly.

The forum and the game are about equal in entertainment or amusement value.

My reasons for remaining shall remain my reasons.

jay_usher
04-07-2013, 01:06 PM
this can carry on all day/night.
i was merely replying to what you was saying, as you was saying it is not ligitimate was you not? so singling out is not the case...
did you not say a few days ago that there was cheats in pun that there was this gold hack? bla bla bla.. that you wanted to leave and take others with you to another faction.. yet you stay and play with number one and that was always going to be the case lol
i think you did!
evidence states something different to what you say! -/-

Ranger4Life
04-07-2013, 01:30 PM
As always narow minded ranger needs to get personal and agressive!
Ranger you have been saying this from the days if REG and about the forum and continue to do so!
Also I wouldn't say ignorance! More realisation that this is only a game! Entertainment! Nothing more nothing less! It's not life or a way of life, with this game! If you upset by the amount you spend then dont do it! if your throwing more than your pocket money at this game then I think people need to take a look of what's really going on here! Because if people are only spending what is their loose change in their equivalent rights and way of life you wouldn't be to bothered either!

I wasn't speaking to you. That's why I broke it into separate paragraphs... So no need to get "personal and aggressive!"

ACE has recruited lots of players on the premise that they could break into top 3. Maybe they are mad that they were not even number 4 in China. Let us see what will happen in Ireland.

Negative statement! We have NEVER EVER said that we are going for top3 in ACE. Our goal is to be a top10 team with the least amount of gold/player spent.

Baraka
04-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Ireland is looking tasty this time Round. Hopefully the obvious Hacker faction needs sorting. I can see Superfaction making a Big run at P2 this time.just a rumour I heard

Ranger4Life
04-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Ireland is looking tasty this time Round. Hopefully the obvious Hacker faction needs sorting. I can see Superfaction making a Big run at P2 this time.just a rumour I heard

Hearing the same thing. Will be fun to watch.

Baraka
04-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Hearing the same thing. Will be fun to watch.it sure will,can't wait

Mr. Pink
04-27-2013, 11:43 AM
EDITED - FULL WRITE UP IN ORIGINAL POST

I think we'll see some stability at the top this time around but continued faction consolidation will keep things interesting for spots 10, 50, and 100.

1 Day into Ireland and I think my projections were horribly off lol. I think we're starting to see the impact of gold spender consolidation and existing member redoubling their efforts.

Ferr and PUN are already 40m points in 1 DAY!!!!
Superfaction is almost at their China total in 1 DAY as well
#10 spot is currently 6.6 million and looks to be slightly ahead of my expectations of 19 million
#25 spot is currently 3.5 million and will probably be closer to 9 million than my estimate of 6.5 million
#50 spot is currently 2.2 million and will probably settle around 6 to 7 million ahead of my 5 million estimate
#100 spot is currently 1.3 million and will probably be closer to 4 million versus my guess of 3 million
#250 spot is at 577k and probably the only estimate I was close to guessing lol

Timmie
04-29-2013, 12:09 AM
What are your WD points expectations for Ireland? I think we'll see some stability at the top this time around but continued faction consolidation will keep things interesting for spots 10, 50, and 100.

PUN crossed 40 million in China but I think #1 spot for Ireland will be under 40 million.

SuperFaction is closing the gap with Ferr and I think that will push the number #2 spot up to 33 million from 31 million in China. If I'm SuperFaction, I'm thinking the magic number for #2 is around 33 million points.

IMO anyone serious about being in the top 10 is planing for 19 million. Factions #5 - #11 are so close to each other that you can't help but expect the battle for top 10 to be intense. Teams have plenty of time to reload and recruit before Ireland starts so it wouldn't surprise me if top 10 pushes to 19.5 million.

I think we'll see a lot of movement here and wouldn't be surprised if the points for #50 goes up quite a bit from 4.4 million in China. There were are a lot of factions that scored around 4.5 million and the difference between staying in the top 50 and falling out may come down to 2-3 battles.

I might be woefully underestimating this number with many top 100 - 250 factions adding good players from lower ranked factions, and would probably gun for 3.5 to 4 million to be safely in the top 100.

What happened?

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-29-2013, 12:13 AM
What happened?

A tyrant wanted to BUST a move, but ending up getting BUSTED.

This message sponsored by THE CARTEL, masters of trickeration since April, 2013.

Mr. Pink
05-04-2013, 12:27 PM
Pretty interesting to see how Ireland turned out vs my expectations. Top 2 was ridiculous but battle for top 10 to 25 was much more competitive. Not sure what sort of colluding you folks were doing but the drop in top 10 scores was quite remarkable. Top 10 score wasn't nearly as crazy this round. The hurdle to be in top 25 was much higher than I thought but once you get into top 25 territory it looks like you have a reasonable shot at top 10.

Actual vs. My Projection

#1: 86.8768,736 vs 38 million
#2: 85,473,998 vs 33 million
#3: 39,232,164 vs 31 million
#10: 10,677,835 vs 19 million
#25: 9,758,021 vs 6.5 million
#50: 5,433,302 vs 5.25 million
#100: 3,646,770 vs 3 million
#250: 1,660,727 vs 1.5 million

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 12:45 PM
Pretty interesting to see how Ireland turned out vs my expectations. Top 2 was ridiculous but battle for top 10 to 25 was much more competitive. Not sure what sort of colluding you folks were doing but the drop in top 10 scores was quite remarkable. Top 10 score wasn't nearly as crazy this round. The hurdle to be in top 25 was much higher than I thought but once you get into top 25 territory it looks like you have a reasonable shot at top 10. Actual vs. My Projection#1: 86.8768,736 vs 38 million#2: 85,473,998 vs 33 million#3: 39,232,164 vs 31 million#10: 10,677,835 vs 19 million#25: 9,758,021 vs 6.5 million#50: 5,433,302 vs 5.25 million#100: 3,646,770 vs 3 million#250: 1,660,727 vs 1.5 million10 - 12 strong players could easily break top 10, even top 5. It's coming.