PDA

View Full Version : TOP 10 guild [MoC] has openings!

[MoC] Ian McGrath
04-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Murder of Crows [MoC] finished TOP 10 in the last crusade. We are currently looking to expand our membership and several openings will be available before the next crusade.

We value community and having fun first and foremost. If you want to be in a completive guild and still have a great experience, Murder of Crows may be the guild for you. We plan to consistently place in the TOP 25 and occasionally push for a TOP 10 finish (when the prize is right!).

We require participation on G+ (the Google online community) and use of Skype. We will consider applications of any level, stats, or gem usage.

Please PM me with your (1) level, (2) attack/defense, (3) iph, (4) Breeding Den level and # of dragons, and (5) number of gems you are willing to spend on each crusade. We do accept free players; so please be honest with us.

MoC is a great guild and a great community. Please be patient with our application process as we have had an influx of applications since our TOP 10 finish.

flamingdragon
04-06-2013, 04:17 PM
I would like to join

[MoC] Ian McGrath
04-06-2013, 08:27 PM
I've brought your application to the MoC officers. You'll hear from us soon. Thanks.

flamingdragon
04-07-2013, 09:08 AM
thanks for letting me know

Kjctnorris
04-07-2013, 12:21 PM
One in the basket, one on the hook. Get to work Ian. :p

[MoC] Ian McGrath
04-08-2013, 06:45 AM
We've filled our four openings - but we will have two additional openings very soon.

R&rclockwork
04-08-2013, 07:28 AM
I haven't heard anything back yet. Without seeming arrogant, I'm wondering if I should continue to wait

Kjctnorris
04-09-2013, 01:46 PM
R&R, I haven't spoken with Ian or Weezy, but the entrance committee is mulling over quite a few applications right now. We currently have only one spot, and I think they want to ensure we pick the best person for that.

However, if you aren't that one, I think we may be opening up another member upgrade in a few days (maybe). We've been holding a donation tournament and we've been collecting gold at a decent rate, so hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Hope this helps.

[MoC] Ian McGrath
04-13-2013, 06:34 AM
[MoC] is full at the moment - but there will be another expansion soon. Still looking for top notch players.

The Big Weezy
04-16-2013, 09:13 AM
Murder of Crows has one spot available for the right candidate. We are a Top Ten guild (got the Doomwind Dragon to prove it) with no sign of letting up even an inch in the coming wars.

You need to post bare minimum 150k CPs total during the battle event weekend, regardless of stats. 2k Attack per level and up will be given preferential treatment during application process.

Contact me here via PM or alloradanin@gmail.com. Guild invite code is in my signature. :)

KATiff
04-18-2013, 10:04 AM
Just one day until Blighted Woods!
Join the fray! Join the murder! Join MoC!
693-336-072
Active players welcome!

Murder of Crows has one spot available for the right candidate. We are a Top Ten guild (got the Doomwind Dragon to prove it) with no sign of letting up even an inch in the coming wars.

You need to post bare minimum 150k CPs total during the battle event weekend, regardless of stats. 2k Attack per level and up will be given preferential treatment during application process.

Contact me here via PM or alloradanin@gmail.com. Guild invite code is in my signature. :)

[MoC] Ian McGrath
04-18-2013, 11:59 AM
Who is ready for war? CAWWWWW!