PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading more than one building at a time? GREE?

Soot
04-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Any plans to allow us to upgrade more than one building at a time? this other game that I'm playing right now allows you to upgrade up to 5 buildings at a time. first and second upgrades are free. the rest ya have to buy, maybe some of you might know what game I'm talking about.

GREE should do the same. these upgrades are taking forever and as a new player I'm losing interest in this game really fast.

Poopenshire
04-06-2013, 01:54 PM
they have this now, you just have to win events to get these extras. I have 3 upgrades at once. Others I know have 4 upgrades at once. that is the Max I believe.

cage
04-06-2013, 02:08 PM
they have this now, you just have to win events to get these extras. I have 3 upgrades at once. Others I know have 4 upgrades at once. that is the Max I believe.

yeah, all you have to do be is on one of a few dozen in a top 3 faction. I have only seen 1 prize since I've been playing that allows for an additional upgrade, and that was awarded to the top faction in the Battle for Brazil.

Fl@sh
04-06-2013, 02:12 PM
yeah, all you have to do be is on one of a few dozen in a top 3 faction. I have only seen 1 prize since I've been playing that allows for an additional upgrade, and that was awarded to the top faction in the Battle for Brazil.Back in August, during the first auction event(iOS), the reward for the top 25 was a Fusion APC that allowed for an additional upgrade.

American Capitalist
04-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Back in August, during the first auction event(iOS), the reward for the top 25 was a Fusion APC that allowed for an additional upgrade.

That was the month I started playing this game. Little unattainable for some of us.

honest Abe
04-06-2013, 05:40 PM
If u buy a lot of gold u may be able to get one too!

SoccerStud
04-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Any plans to allow us to upgrade more than one building at a time? this other game that I'm playing right now allows you to upgrade up to 5 buildings at a time. first and second upgrades are free. the rest ya have to buy, maybe some of you might know what game I'm talking about.

GREE should do the same. these upgrades are taking forever and as a new player I'm losing interest in this game really fast.
CoC...? :rolleyes:
You cannot compare a totally different game from a totally different company to this one.

honest Abe
04-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Actually u need to be in pun...

yeah, all you have to do be is on one of a few dozen in a top 3 faction. I have only seen 1 prize since I've been playing that allows for an additional upgrade, and that was awarded to the top faction in the Battle for Brazil.

ModernWar123
04-06-2013, 05:48 PM

What game is that?

I am a cow
04-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Clash of Clans the most hated game of my life.

procsyzarc
04-06-2013, 08:42 PM
KA is up to 6. Most of our faction has 4 at once, some have 5 and a couple have 6.
As far as I'm aware 4 is the max in MW and there has only been one event plus pun for winning brazil.

Have a question on this, if flash is still reading he will be able to answer since he joined pun after brazil. Are 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes tied to player or faction. I always thought it was faction but have heard recently in might be player.

Ie if someone joined pun now would they get all the previous bonuses and if someone left would they lose them. Or do you only get the ones you were in the team for.

Ryans67
04-06-2013, 09:49 PM
I think the fusion apc is no longer attainable for the big spenders either.... New rules language appears to have changed that option...

procsyzarc
04-06-2013, 10:38 PM
I think the fusion apc is no longer attainable for the big spenders either.... New rules language appears to have changed that option...

It isn't very clear it says if you spend $10k in a month you get a unit that is the equivalent and a box event prize. You used to choose it but now it is automatic I wonder what you actually get. Personally with the customer service lately I won't be finding out myself

SPWD
04-07-2013, 12:26 AM
I think they should have like a bonus upgrade period like the discount gold buying period which would probably make people spend on cash vaults etc if they hadn't got the cash already or just make it standard that you can upgrade a cash building and either a boost or defence building or unit building at the same time.