PDA

View Full Version : An possible discrimination explanation from Gree

lordsagacity
04-06-2013, 12:26 PM
I downloaded the jackpot slots but didn't get the cross-promotion item"lucky be a lady". I sent in a ticket and here's the reply.
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b621/Lin_Cheng/IMG_0027_zps7f62cb7a.png

Also, I have been robbed by lv 135 players while I'm on lv 141. See the proof.
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b621/Lin_Cheng/IMG_0026_zps1ca30196.png

So if I send in another ticket about this, should it be
Thank you for contacting GREE support. We periodically offer level bugs based on a player's account history. The bug was issued automatically, so if you have it, then the bug is currently available for your account. Although future bugs may not become available. When they do not, you can call yourself "lucky lady". When they do and you send in a ticket, you will see an auto-reply explaining the bug, like this one. We appologize for any confusion.

NTM
04-06-2013, 12:28 PM
I got this too for the promotion of car...... Got it on my mail.....

lordsagacity
04-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Why they don't treat all customers the same? Can we "inferior/unimportant players" pay less when we purchase gold?

Swedevil
04-06-2013, 12:57 PM
On one of my campers, I have a screen shot of the splash screen and a screen shot of my on level 4 in jackpot slots. I also have a screen shot of my inventory to show I never got it. I've sent in three tickets and they have yet to respond.

Dipstik
04-06-2013, 01:36 PM
I thought it was level three that we were supposed to get to, and I didn't even notice I didn't get a bonus item. Just finished level four and still didn't get it. God that's a crappy game.

dudeman
04-06-2013, 01:40 PM
I had a similar reply. I got the splash screen, completed the offer, and did not receive the promised item.

I was then told that same "only available to certain players" bullish!t. If not available, why did I have the splash screen?

Gree are idiots. Completely and totally inept morons.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-06-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm seriously LOLing... Especially bc imagining an email such as this, in regards to bugs, wouldn't be so outlandish.

lordsagacity
04-06-2013, 06:13 PM
I had a similar reply. I got the splash screen, completed the offer, and did not receive the promised item.

I was then told that same "only available to certain players" bullish!t. If not available, why did I have the splash screen?

Gree are idiots. Completely and totally inept morons.

Couldn't agree with you more. No participation in other cross promotion "events" unless someone confirms they can ask for it from support.
Also, I'd like to see the collect-10 event has 3 days and collect-20 event lasts more than 5 days. Congrats to Gree on finding the secret. The collect-10 events, are single-mission events. Once people have the 10th, no income for Gree anymore. And smaller durations will push more money from gold players. The collect-20 events, on the other hand, are auction events. So longer duration means more money spent to keep in top 250/50.

Crime Time
04-07-2013, 06:12 AM
I keep getting the splash up ..if you give up your accounts, you will be more happy and rich.