PDA

View Full Version : What's your opinion about Spectral Captain Uniform?

Harvey Guo
04-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Personally I do not think that is a great armor, maybe it will be replaced by some new boss armor + version. Although it is currently the strongest water/spirit armor but the stat is quite low, about 774/899 (if I remember correctly).

And for the dual element combination, water>fire>spirit, if this armor faces fire element (highest attack characteristic), it will be so painful, even more painful than the enemy.

So personally I do not like this one, both for its inappropriate elements and low stats. What do you think about this one?

And by the way, if you can choose three top armors, which of armors would you like to select?

Starmetal/Dark prince/Swamp/Inferno/etc ?

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 12:18 PM
I personally rarely use it, but i worked hard to get the + so I'm keeping it :P lol

1) Armor of the Infernal Lord +
2) Dark Prince's Royal Armor +
3) Swamp Shaman Robes +

In that order. Starmetal + is garbage. It's defense is redonkulous

Harvey Guo
04-06-2013, 12:41 PM
Thx for the reply.
These three armors with top stats and well balance with attack/defense/ and elements, I like them too.
I gonna miss the old enhanced chest, I get my nemesis and spectral captain uniform from there, but the good memory now diminish...
And what do you think about the sky guardian or storm soccer?
I personally rarely use it, but i worked hard to get the + so I'm keeping it :P lol

1) Armor of the Infernal Lord +
2) Dark Prince's Royal Armor +
3) Swamp Shaman Robes +

In that order. Starmetal + is garbage. It's defense is redonkulous

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Thx for the reply.
These three armors with top stats and well balance with attack/defense/ and elements, I like them too.
I gonna miss the old enhanced chest, I get my nemesis and spectral captain uniform from there, but the good memory now diminish...
And what do you think about the sky guardian or storm soccer?

Best ones of their type combinations. Sky Guardian is actually a close second for my third place. I could just see Swamp outlasting Sky due to it's higher defense. BUT I'd need to see it in person. Sky could sweep because of it's dual advantage. Anything goes really. If anything I could adjust my answer for #3 to be both Swamp and Sky.

Harvey Guo
04-06-2013, 01:14 PM
I've read the spreadsheet, it shows flamestone finery + chimera = sky guardian but have not try yet.
discopalace123 said now fusion become totally random, he gained hydra or even snakeskin by using Barbarian + Spectral Captain Uniform.....
In my understanding, two lv70 armor could not generate the armor which lower than 70, but why does this happen...
Does the GREE downgrade the percentage to gain the top armor from fusion, and force people to spend gems on opening dark prince chest?
Best ones of their type combinations. Sky Guardian is actually a close second for my third place. I could just see Swamp outlasting Sky due to it's higher defense. BUT I'd need to see it in person. Sky could sweep because of it's dual advantage. Anything goes really. If anything I could adjust my answer for #3 to be both Swamp and Sky.

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 01:37 PM
I've read the spreadsheet, it shows flamestone finery + chimera = sky guardian but have not try yet.
discopalace123 said now fusion become totally random, he gained hydra or even snakeskin by using Barbarian + Spectral Captain Uniform.....
In my understanding, two lv70 armor could not generate the armor which lower than 70, but why does this happen...
Does the GREE downgrade the percentage to gain the top armor from fusion, and force people to spend gems on opening dark prince chest?

One word. Money
It's always been like this though

Harvey Guo
04-06-2013, 01:50 PM
sigh, hope i can get better luck when i become fusing.
i gonna sleep, see you then, good night.
One word. Money
It's always been like this though

DreamM0d3
04-06-2013, 09:48 PM
Spectral captain may not have the most amazing stats, but it has its uses in the current meta game. Firstly, if you are going to be expecting people to be using the top 3 armors in the long run, its type advantages help it against infernal lord and swamp shaman. Dark prince will still win because they both have a single element advantage over each other. While it will get beaten by storm and sky, the chances of you meeting them is still pretty slim because they can only be gotten through fusion.

Harvey Guo
04-07-2013, 02:25 AM
Spectral captain may not have the most amazing stats, but it has its uses in the current meta game. Firstly, if you are going to be expecting people to be using the top 3 armors in the long run, its type advantages help it against infernal lord and swamp shaman. Dark prince will still win because they both have a single element advantage over each other. While it will get beaten by storm and sky, the chances of you meeting them is still pretty slim because they can only be gotten through fusion.you may right, but I doubt that when facing inferno, although 100% bonus, but inferno still get 50% bonus and high stats, so which one gonna win is unknown...

DreamM0d3
04-07-2013, 02:47 AM
you may right, but I doubt that when facing inferno, although 100% bonus, but inferno still get 50% bonus and high stats, so which one gonna win is unknown...

It is indeed difficult to tell because we do not know how the stats modifiers affects damage directly. It does sound highly possible that a stronger water/spirit boss armor+ will come out in the future so its kinda a mixed bag for me.

Harvey Guo
04-07-2013, 03:22 AM
Thx for the reply.
And what do you think about Starmetal?
it seems that can give every other armors 100% bonus attack, however, the fatal weakness is the poor defense, what is your opinion?
It is indeed difficult to tell because we do not know how the stats modifiers affects damage directly. It does sound highly possible that a stronger water/spirit boss armor+ will come out in the future so its kinda a mixed bag for me.

DreamM0d3
04-07-2013, 03:51 AM
Thx for the reply.
And what do you think about Starmetal?
it seems that can give every other armors 100% bonus attack, however, the fatal weakness is the poor defense, what is your opinion?

Starmetal has very impressive attack capabilities although its defences are rather lacking. Many have questioned its credibility because of this. However, they have merely did a 1v1 comparison with this and other armors and only conclude based on total stats. The potential I see for starmetal shines in the arena battles rather than stage clearing. You can put it as the last fighter in a match and use it to attempt to blow apart their last fighter with a special attack. That said, you actually need the + version of it to actually try something like this. Last but not least, good luck trying to get the + version if you really want to use it.

Harvey Guo
04-07-2013, 04:10 AM
yep. I found although it's low defense, but it won't be against by other elements, which may secure the safety in some aspect. I've got 1100 defense, but when other elements against me, it still feel painful, so the all elements may be not to bad.
I've fight with some player in the arena who get the starmetal, my people with at least 1100 att/def has been defeated during each one attack..... although I did hurt starmetal with some damage, but I feel more painful than it.
And I am interested in Starmetal vs Dark prince 1700attack(850double)/550defense VS 1210attack/899defense
Starmetal has very impressive attack capabilities although its defences are rather lacking. Many have questioned its credibility because of this. However, they have merely did a 1v1 comparison with this and other armors and only conclude based on total stats. The potential I see for starmetal shines in the arena battles rather than stage clearing. You can put it as the last fighter in a match and use it to attempt to blow apart their last fighter with a special attack. That said, you actually need the + version of it to actually try something like this. Last but not least, good luck trying to get the + version if you really want to use it.