PDA

View Full Version : Whens the next limited edition building coming??

OBAMASMAMA
04-06-2013, 09:58 AM
I have money saved up and im so excited to know what it will be!!

Master Sergeant
04-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Seriously, where is it? These guys have me checking the cash building screen every two minutes.

Bala82
04-06-2013, 10:06 AM
look like there is no building :(

Dutchie
04-06-2013, 10:17 AM
The Curragh Engineering Corps building will be out soon, yours for $24m me thinks.

BeardedBubba
04-06-2013, 10:40 AM
It's a unit building. The Leprechaun Factory. Build an army of rainbow riding midgets.

mickymacirl
04-06-2013, 10:41 AM
It's "the local pub" and will cost you 100m plus vat at 23%

OBAMASMAMA
04-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Haha love the speculation. And master sergeant I agree!

Master Sergeant
04-06-2013, 10:51 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50836-Curragh-Engineering-Corps&highlight=Curragh+Engineering+Corps

Where is this "toolkit" located????

Golf4life
04-06-2013, 11:03 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50836-Curragh-Engineering-Corps&highlight=Curragh+Engineering+Corps

Where is this "toolkit" located????

it is in the "app store"

Apocalo
04-06-2013, 12:30 PM
$25M starting price no discounts, pays 900k/48Hrs without boosts

ladyfizz27
04-06-2013, 12:49 PM
I saved for it since china ended, but I got bored of waiting, and upgraded a nano instead

Arizona
04-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Listen people...
Just 'cos a file image appears in the game file folders doesn't mean it's automatically in the game. As I've always said... all good things to those that wait.
Take your hands outta ya pants and stop fidgeting and wait........Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz!

Soot
04-06-2013, 12:59 PM
I would like to see the next LE money building only given to LLP's. Below lvl 30.

Gotta give us low guys a chance to catch up. HLP's are getting richer by the day.

25m or 50m building would be nice.

Fl@sh
04-06-2013, 02:20 PM
"Lucky Charm" factory. It kicks out 2 million in the morning, then only 200k in the evening.

OwainCymro
04-06-2013, 02:25 PM
I would like to see the next LE money building only given to LLP's. Below lvl 30.

Gotta give us low guys a chance to catch up. HLP's are getting richer by the day.

I find that very contradictory because only around 3% of players under level 30 will not have anything close to 25-50 mil. Also, try not be this selfish. Just because you have that kind of cash and are a low player doesn't mean only you should benefit.

American Capitalist
04-06-2013, 02:46 PM
I find that very contradictory because only around 3% of players under level 30 will not have anything close to 25-50 mil. Also, try not be this selfish. Just because you have that kind of cash and are a low player doesn't mean only you should benefit.

A more fair approach would be to just bring back older LE buildings. That way people who couldn't get them the first time could try again with their bigger vaults and bigger IPH's.

Dom3
04-06-2013, 03:39 PM

HLP get to that level after dedication and you just want to catch up through level 30- building giving out 25-50mil? Forget it.

soulnmysole
04-06-2013, 03:44 PM
A more fair approach would be to just bring back older LE buildings. That way people who couldn't get them the first time could try again with their bigger vaults and bigger IPH's.
An even more fair approach than that would be to not bring them back at all..

Alaneapen
04-06-2013, 03:45 PM
I missed out on buying the artic rigs and getting a second AC and AV, but its based on corresponding event and how fast you can get it. They would not let us buy old Le.

Philly982
04-06-2013, 04:28 PM
I missed out on buying the artic rigs and getting a second AC and AV, but its based on corresponding event and how fast you can get it. They would not let us buy old Le.

Nor should they bring them back. I am sure some people spent real money on a vault of cash (or two) just to get some of the buildings since they did know that they were only around for a limited time. It would not be fair to those that spent real money or went way over vault to get them during the time they were around. Everything in this game should be available to all, and sometimes we have to realize that there are certain things that are available that we cannot obtain without putting in the time or the gold.....Gree is a business after all. There are certain players that I cannot beat, will nor ever beat, but that does not mean I should receive a handout to be able to compete with them. They have put in hard work and probably hard earn cash to get their IPH and stats to where they are and they deserve the advantage that they have created.

American Capitalist
04-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Nor should they bring them back. I am sure some people spent real money on a vault of cash (or two) just to get some of the buildings since they did know that they were only around for a limited time. It would not be fair to those that spent real money or went way over vault to get them during the time they were around. Everything in this game should be available to all, and sometimes we have to realize that there are certain things that are available that we cannot obtain without putting in the time or the gold.....Gree is a business after all. There are certain players that I cannot beat, will nor ever beat, but that does not mean I should receive a handout to be able to compete with them. They have put in hard work and probably hard earn cash to get their IPH and stats to where they are and they deserve the advantage that they have created.

But you have to realize that Gree can't just pander to its long-lasting customers. They need to draw new players in too, and they can't do that if players are given an advantage just for playing longer.

stanley1
04-06-2013, 10:45 PM
im pretty sure no new building is coming now, i had the notification days ago about the jinai facility ending soon.
when that happened with the villa the new building was out 24hrs later.

Master Sergeant
04-06-2013, 10:53 PM

Ding, ding, ding! Bingo!

OBAMASMAMA
04-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Rumor has it it's coming between the two event tomorrow. Probably 4-6 EST

stanley1
04-06-2013, 11:20 PM
where is this info from?? i cant see it but time will tell i guess

It's all a dream
04-06-2013, 11:33 PM
where is this info from?? i cant see it but time will tell i guess

Somethings cannot be discussed :D

2nd dan