Hydra Hunters Mail
Hydromancer Mantle
Living Flame Armor

I just want to as advice what to level up first among these armors
I checked the spreadsheet and found out the Hydromancer is useless

Please help do I can prioritise what to level up

yyace
04-06-2013, 09:54 AM
where in game progression are you? hydra, crius, and atlantean are the ones i got to max first. The latter two have gotten me by through desert carracks and marsh very well and now hydra is decent for zephyr and citadel. For game progression, I find it best to lv 50 armory rather than lv 70. I'm sure others will say something different :)

Flare
04-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Level atlantean + till maybe 35-40. Level crius/hydra till you unlock both + version (lvl 15), then craft + version and level THOSE up till 35-40. Then probably farm for lvl 70 stuff.

Harvey Guo
04-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Hi flare, see you again, I've max out my hydra armor today and prepare to max out other crius and altantean tomorrow, how about you?
Level atlantean + till maybe 35-40. Level crius/hydra till you unlock both + version (lvl 15), then craft + version and level THOSE up till 35-40. Then probably farm for lvl 70 stuff.

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 12:13 PM
I agree with those, but add Living Flame + to that. You can get rid of Dragonflame

Sarn
04-06-2013, 05:46 PM
hi all,

Newbie question, why isn't the hydromancer's mantle considered very good? The armor seems like it has decent stats to me.

zhy
04-06-2013, 05:49 PM
i think cuz its a mono :P

Sarn
04-06-2013, 06:13 PM
I figured that in terms of defense having one or two pieces of mono armor isn't so bad though?

While I'm here I may as well ask for some advice.

I currently have the following armor sets
Hydromancer mantle: level 20
Monks vest: 29
Rocfeather: 18
Steam wizards robes: 19
Antlean: 7
Chimera: 6
Crius: 5
Hydra hunter: 6
Hydro nemesis: 18
Living flame: 3
Wave charmer: 1
Storm rage: 6

Once I get another 10k gold then I will be making the horrible wing worm costume.

Only just got the wave charmer and storm rage
I am currently level 43 and have just opened blazing tides

What amours do you think i Should focus on leveling? Also do any of my amours produce good results when fusing?

Cheers

yyace
04-06-2013, 06:40 PM
I figured that in terms of defense having one or two pieces of mono armor isn't so bad though?

While I'm here I may as well ask for some advice.

I currently have the following armor sets
Hydromancer mantle: level 20
Monks vest: 29
Rocfeather: 18
Steam wizards robes: 19
Antlean: 7
Chimera: 6
Crius: 5
Hydra hunter: 6
Hydro nemesis: 18
Living flame: 3
Wave charmer: 1
Storm rage: 6

Once I get another 10k gold then I will be making the horrible wing worm costume.

Only just got the wave charmer and storm rage
I am currently level 43 and have just opened blazing tides

What amours do you think i Should focus on leveling? Also do any of my amours produce good results when fusing?

Cheers

my suggestion is to get atlantean + and then lv your wurm as well

jeffrodriguez
04-06-2013, 06:51 PM
My Wurm will be finished crafting 4 hours from
Now should I also level it by the way I'm only in
Writhing Cascades stage although I can unlock the next stage after my toons all fill up I'm in epic stages now.
So just to confirm I need to max Atlantean Armor First then Crius or hydra to 15? How to get living flame +? Also level living flame to 15?
And why only do upto 40 isn't it good to max it out?
And is flows tone also useless?

yyace
04-06-2013, 07:20 PM
Writhing Cascades stage although I can unlock the next stage after my toons all fill up I'm in epic stages now.
So just to confirm I need to max Atlantean Armor First then Crius or hydra to 15? How to get living flame +? Also level living flame to 15?

crius + is better than flowstone, but I think flowstone looks cooler hehe. But if your getting wurm, no need to lvl crius at all

jeffrodriguez
04-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Oh I see so instead of Crius Wurm is better is that correct? I though in the wing Wurm armor discussion page they say its stats are crap?

Keymoe
04-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Scratch all of that, you'll be wasting time by getting all of your rare(/lv50) armours maxed out, I say upgrade all of them to lv.15 so that the + version is available at the armorsmith's and work on maxing your ultra rare - legendary armours straight away. This will save you a lot of time and by the me you hit lv.70 you should be wrecking the leaderboards.

Keymoe
04-06-2013, 07:48 PM
And to answer your question, Crius+ is better than Wurm although if you don't have Crius+ but do have Wurm then knock yourself out mate. ;)

jeffrodriguez
04-06-2013, 08:01 PM
ok so now what hahaha im confused

So I will just first level Hydromancer and wurm to 70

of level up atlantean first

zhy
04-06-2013, 08:32 PM
And to answer your question, Crius+ is better than Wurm although if you don't have Crius+ but do have Wurm then knock yourself out mate. ;) depends what do u mean with better :P imo wurm is better than crius+ cuz maxed wurm is better than maxed crius+

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 09:23 PM
Ok I'll settle this once and for all :P

Hydromancer is not useless, only if it's not a + version though. The + version is one of the best armor stats in the game. And it's the best mono-water armor. So yeah that's that. If it's not + just hold off on leveling that one up.

Next, don't bother maxing your 70 armors right now. Idk what the fascination with going straight to 70's is right now. You're still starting off so 50's are the way to go. Don't max all of them, just get a select few high enough to keep you going. That's what friends are for, we provide the high level monster slaying armor for you to use in a tight spot until you have the resources :P

For the Air/Earth armors, it's Wurm + > Wurm > Flowstone + > Crius + > Flowstone > Crius > Monstous
No idea about Monstrous + (I'm assuming it's better than Crius and MAYBE Flowstone in their regular stage)

Come at me bros!

deathexe
04-06-2013, 09:39 PM

I don't think you should be bothering with leveling the wurm constume unless it's gonna be your end game armor. Jut go for the +50s like atlantean and whatnot till you get to the places that offer decent 70 armors+. You can get living flame from blazing tides by getting the materials from the boss and crafting the normal living flame armor and then leveling it to 15.

Oh and by the way, leveling 70 armors are much harder then leveling 50 armors. It takes much longer getting a 70 armor to 20 than it would a 50 armor to 20.

DreamM0d3
04-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Personally, I think its all preferences though. However, I would advise leveling about 3 level 50 armors (preferably those with + versions) If you are not an arena fanatic, they can be sufficiently leveled (about high 30s or so) and they should be able to tide you till you reach the stages to unlock the level 70 armors.

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Personally, I think its all preferences though. However, I would advise leveling about 3 level 50 armors (preferably those with + versions) If you are not an arena fanatic, they can be sufficiently leveled (about high 30s or so) and they should be able to tide you till you reach the stages to unlock the level 70 armors.

Ok that I can agree with

Sarn
04-06-2013, 10:05 PM
I guess the question is, is any of the lvl 70 gear that myself and the thread starter listed any good for later level content? Or will they quickly be replaced by better equipment?

DreamM0d3
04-06-2013, 10:16 PM
I guess the question is, is any of the lvl 70 gear that myself and the thread starter listed any good for later level content? Or will they quickly be replaced by better equipment?

Being replaced by better equipment is not something that anyone of us can predict. Regarding later content, there is no best armor because different stages have different elements. It all comes down to what you want out of the game. Some people collect armors and level them just to unlock the upgraded looks. Some people want to excel in the arena so they look for what they think are the best armor combinations.

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 10:17 PM

- Hydromancer can only be replaced by its + version
- Wurm is second only to itself in the + version
- Rocfeather will be replaced by its + version, and Sky Guardian (and it there's a + version, it will replace regular SG)

Hope that helps

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 10:18 PM
Being replaced by better equipment is not something that anyone of us can predict. Regarding later content, there is no best armor because different stages have different elements. It all comes down to what you want out of the game. Some people collect armors and level them just to unlock the upgraded looks. Some people want to excel in the arena so they look for what they think is the best armor combinations.

I think they just meant being replaced by existing equipment.

DreamM0d3
04-06-2013, 10:22 PM
I think they just meant being replaced by existing equipment.

Lol i'll just refer to the spreadsheet. However, when in doubt, just level up the armor once and observe their growth rates. Extrapolate the results to the max level and compare.

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Lol i'll just refer to the spreadsheet. However, when in doubt, just level up the armor once and observe their growth rates. Extrapolate the results to the max level and compare.

Some people don't even know what extrapolate means without Google so I doubt that'll ever happen lol

DreamM0d3
04-06-2013, 10:40 PM
Some people don't even know what extrapolate means without Google so I doubt that'll ever happen lol

Lol you have a point there :) Ah well at least we have a forum to share and ask questions. We have a pretty helpful community here.

DreamM0d3
04-06-2013, 10:50 PM
I would like to add another point. While choosing armors, one should not just restrict themselves to armors that only have the best stats when maxed. There are many other options available. This is especially true when we are discussing about level 50 armors. Of course, this is with the assumption that you are not planning to max out your level 50 armors but are only using them as an intermediate option before you reach the level 70 armors. Take for instance the dual element Earth/Air armor Flowstone Battlegear. While it loses to Crius+ in the long run due to its lower growth rate, the high starting stats of Flowstone helps to offset this loss in the initial levels. Therefore, Flowstone will be superior to Crius+ for at least the first 30 levels before Crius+ starts to overtake it. The same comparison can be used for armors such as Stormrage and Atlantean armor too.

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Very good point!

Sarn
04-06-2013, 11:39 PM
Thanks for all the advice guys. I will level all my lvl 50 armors til at least 15 to unlock the + versions. Then will see if I like any of them. Will also continue to lvl some of my 70s gear as I have found them to be pretty effective, but will put more time and resources into the Atlantans and other lvl 50 gear to get them to par as well. I've got a few fusion crystals built up and have been debating what I want to fuse together, but will hold off until I have + versions to fuse and have leveled them to 15.

eyearsam
04-09-2013, 06:15 PM
Edit "only been playing 2 weeks so sorry if I don't understand most things"

Hey,

Can't make my own post some reason so this looked like the right place to ask.

Just want to know if I am doing it right tbh. I'm going for every quest as they come up. I am currently level 40 and on the epic stage of Sparkling steps

Armour
Molten Shroud - 20/50
Monk 5/50
Monk 16/50
Monstrous Grab 10/50
Steam Wizard 13/50
Stormrage 10/50

What should I be doing? like farming older places to get upgrades or trying to progress more?

Town
Training fields 4 = level 2
Monster nest 2 = level 2
Dungeon 2 = level 2
blacksmith 2 = level 2

Am i doing this right as finding everything really hard atm. got the winged armout currently being made should I use it and level that??

Thank you

- Eyearsam

Mad Fusion
04-09-2013, 07:01 PM

Hey,

Just want to know if I am doing it right tbh. I'm going for every quest as they come up. I am currently level 40 and on the epic stage of Sparkling steps

Armour
Molten Shroud - 20/50
Monk 5/50
Monk 16/50
Monstrous Grab 10/50
Steam Wizard 13/50
Stormrage 10/50

What should I be doing? like farming older places to get upgrades or trying to progress more?

Town
Monster nest 2 = level 2
Dungeon 2 = level 2
blacksmith 2 = level 2

Am i doing this right as finding everything really hard atm. got the winged armout currently being made should I use it and level that??

Thank you

- EyearsamIf you having fun than you are doing it right. Your armor is not enhqnce as high as i would like. I recomend atleast one armor with 550/550 stats. Three armor with stats about 700/700 before knight stats added will help you clear all maps with friends help. Farm snakeskins for enhqncements. I did not do building quest so i like 7 traning fields and 2 armory. My favorite mid to end game armor is atlantean plus and crius plus about level40 each.

Sry one more thing. Your friends stats is some what related to hour stats so you need ro upgrade one armor up high so that if hou have friends with 1300/1300 stats it will not be cap because your stats are to low. Friends will be a out 200ish more than yours if i recal correctly.

yyace
04-09-2013, 07:05 PM

Hey,

Armour
Molten Shroud - 20/50
Monk 5/50
Monk 16/50
Monstrous Grab 10/50
Steam Wizard 13/50
Stormrage 10/50

Town
Monster nest 2 = level 2
Dungeon 2 = level 2
blacksmith 2 = level 2

Thank you

- Eyearsam

sparkling steps is especially painful because the armor good for it is after that stage (living flame). you can fuse it with fire/spirit armor to help with your progression. It's also helpful to fuse two level 30 basic armors so that the end result is a lv 30 dual element. It's a lot faster to lvl two basics to 30 than to lvl a dual element to 30

starkthunder
04-10-2013, 12:38 AM
My armor collection is getting full. So I am looking for advice on which ones to keep and level up, ones to level to 15/20 and fuse, and what is just good for using for enhancement.

Level70s
Infernal lord 23/70
hydromancers mantle 20/70
mountanvine shroud 26/70
boneharvesters garb 8/70
horrible wurm 3/70
hydromancers mantle+1/70
spectral captain 21/70
steampowered 21/70
swamp shaman 20/70

level50s
wind monarch 30/50 1/50
atlantian+ 10/50
brawlers 1/50
chimera+ 13/50
forge master's 17/50
glacier 1/50
hydra hunters+ 8/50
lighting lord 4/50
living flame 24/50
molten shroud 8/50
monks vestments+ 9/50
steam wizard 9/50
vinewood 1/50
volcanic mantle 1/50
wave charmer 1/50

level 30
gorlogs, 2x wind wurm, and hydromancers nemesis all 30/30

the stuf in red are the main ones I was thinking of fuseing
I also have the stuff for another hydromancers+ and another wind wurm

Flare
04-10-2013, 02:38 AM
My armor collection is getting full. So I am looking for advice on which ones to keep and level up, ones to level to 15/20 and fuse, and what is just good for using for enhancement.

Level70s
Infernal lord 23/70
mountanvine shroud 26/70
boneharvesters garb 8/70
horrible wurm 3/70
hydromancers mantle+1/70
spectral captain 21/70
steampowered 21/70
swamp shaman 20/70

level50s
wind monarch 30/50 1/50
atlantian+ 10/50
brawlers 1/50
chimera+ 13/50
forge master's 17/50
glacier 1/50
hydra hunters+ 8/50
lighting lord 4/50
living flame 24/50
molten shroud 8/50
monks vestments+ 9/50
steam wizard 9/50
vinewood 1/50
volcanic mantle 1/50
wave charmer 1/50

level 30

I also have the stuff for another hydromancers+ and another wind wurm

Enhance atlantean + hydra + and start saving mats for crafting infernal, swamo shaman + is what i will do. Or skip the 50+ and go straight on making the 70+ you unlocked and enhance the crap out of them esp infernal lord +

Mad Fusion
04-10-2013, 08:42 AM

Level70s
Infernal lord 23/70
mountanvine shroud 26/70
boneharvesters garb 8/70
horrible wurm 3/70
hydromancers mantle+1/70
spectral captain 21/70
steampowered 21/70
swamp shaman 20/70

level50s
wind monarch 30/50 1/50
atlantian+ 10/50
brawlers 1/50
chimera+ 13/50
forge master's 17/50
glacier 1/50
hydra hunters+ 8/50
lighting lord 4/50
living flame 24/50
molten shroud 8/50
monks vestments+ 9/50
steam wizard 9/50
vinewood 1/50
volcanic mantle 1/50
wave charmer 1/50

level 30

I also have the stuff for another hydromancers+ and another wind wurmyou need atleast one armor with high stats so that the cap on hire friends stats will be higher(my hire friends stats is in the1300/1300). I would upgrade the Hydra hunter plus first farming mats for inferno lord during that time than max out inferno lord. Maxing out hydra hunter is not a bad idea since it will help you het dark prince plus and its the second best water/fire armor after exoskeleton which is hard to get mats for unless you use gems or get lucky.

Maxing out hydromancer plus is good in long run because its top tier armor of that elemenets. This will just take a lot of time now instaed of later. i favor the level 50 hudra hunter.

Justice711
04-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Hi, I just started playing about 1 week & went crazy over this game but its the first time I found this forum... Wasted a lot of time..

Haha. I am pretty confuse about amours so I came seeking for some advise.

Currently I am on level 48.

These are my amours now

Wrum lvl 1 - beaten the boss till level 21 but that should be my max. Don't think can get enough material for wrum+ how should I level it? Feed it snakeskin? Lol.. Feeding snake to wrum for leveling..

Monk 35/50 - I keep using snakeskin to level it... Is that right? Is there a + version that I can get?

Steam wizard 18/50 - err.. I just stop leveling cos I thought its best to focus on 1.

Snakeskin+ 23/50 - I use stonescale to level it

Chimera crops + 6/50
Chimera crop 15/50 - don't know what to do with this..

Crius+ 8/50 - seems like this amour is good? But I got wrum...
Cruius 15/50 - don't know what to do with this...

Atlantean 15/50 - there is a quest asking me to combine Atlantean with Chimera crops. Is there a difference if u fuse 2 + version together or it doesn't matter how u fuse them? I read somewhere that the level of the amour when fuse together makes a difference somehow..

Volcanic Mantle 10/50

Living Flame 3/50

Hydra Hunter 1/50

I also got

Stonescale+ 30/30
Seaform+ 30/30
Mystic+ 30/30
Dragon flame+ 30/30
Wind Warrior+ 30/30

Not sure what to do with these... I read that if u combine 2 level 30 u can a better amour also @ level 30?

Please give me some direction. I literally stop playing & just focusing on leveling now.. What amour should I use etc?
Any advise/help will be deeply appreciated.

My code XBB-RHQ-QXW

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 10:20 AM
Hi, I just started playing about 1 week & went crazy over this game but its the first time I found this forum... Wasted a lot of time..

Haha. I am pretty confuse about amours so I came seeking for some advise.

Currently I am on level 48.

These are my amours now

Wrum lvl 1 - beaten the boss till level 21 but that should be my max. Don't think can get enough material for wrum+ how should I level it? Feed it snakeskin? Lol.. Feeding snake to wrum for leveling..

Monk 35/50 - I keep using snakeskin to level it... Is that right? Is there a + version that I can get?

Steam wizard 18/50 - err.. I just stop leveling cos I thought its best to focus on 1.

Snakeskin+ 23/50 - I use stonescale to level it

Chimera crops + 6/50
Chimera crop 15/50 - don't know what to do with this..

Crius+ 8/50 - seems like this amour is good? But I got wrum...
Cruius 15/50 - don't know what to do with this...

Atlantean 15/50 - there is a quest asking me to combine Atlantean with Chimera crops. Is there a difference if u fuse 2 + version together or it doesn't matter how u fuse them? I read somewhere that the level of the amour when fuse together makes a difference somehow..

Volcanic Mantle 10/50

Living Flame 3/50

Hydra Hunter 1/50

I also got

Stonescale+ 30/30
Seaform+ 30/30
Mystic+ 30/30
Dragon flame+ 30/30
Wind Warrior+ 30/30

Not sure what to do with these... I read that if u combine 2 level 30 u can a better amour also @ level 30?

Please give me some direction. I literally stop playing & just focusing on leveling now.. What amour should I use etc?
Any advise/help will be deeply appreciated.

My code XBB-RHQ-QXW

At your level, I do not recommend spending too much on fusion. Try to focus on expansions and upgrading of armors. I see that you have a lot of armors. I'll suggest you focus on leveling about 3-4 good armors. Some good examples are Crius+, Atlantean+, Hydra+, Living Flame+ etc. Contrary to belief, you do not have to level up too many armors because you can always swap around dual element armors between your knights when one of their HP becomes too low.

Justice711
04-10-2013, 10:25 AM
At your level, I do not recommend spending too much on fusion. Try to focus on expansions and upgrading of armors. I see that you have a lot of armors. I'll suggest you focus on leveling about 3-4 good armors. Some good examples are Crius+, Atlantean+, Hydra+, Living Flame+ etc. Contrary to belief, you do not have to level up too many armors because you can always swap around dual element armors between your knights when one of their HP becomes too low.

Ok. Got it. So I should give up leveling Monk & Steam Wizard & wrum?

For Crius+ should I feed it my Cruis 15/50 amour? Or just leave it alone first? I just got enough gems to craft my Altantean+ so I will do so right away :)

What do I do with all the basic amour that are @ level 30 now?

Thank you for your quick response!

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Ok. Got it. So I should give up leveling Monk & Steam Wizard & wrum?

For Crius+ should I feed it my Cruis 15/50 amour? Or just leave it alone first? I just got enough gems to craft my Altantean+ so I will do so right away :)

What do I do with all the basic amour that are @ level 30 now?

Thank you for your quick response!

If you are not a collector, you can always use the other armors for enhancment. That said, boss armors are usually limited so I'll suggest you keep the Wurm armor. However, do make sure that you have sufficient good armors to clear your stages. You don't want to have a case where you have one knight who has a very strong armor but your other 2 knights are stuck with level 1 weak armors. Try to upgrade your armors in a balanced manner instead of focusing on one.

Justice711
04-10-2013, 10:45 AM
If you are not a collector, you can always use the other armors for enhancment. That said, boss armors are usually limited so I'll suggest you keep the Wurm armor. However, do make sure that you have sufficient good armors to clear your stages. You don't want to have a case where you have one knight who has a very strong armor but your other 2 knights are stuck with level 1 weak armors. Try to upgrade your armors in a balanced manner instead of focusing on one.

Thanks mate. I got a better idea now.

I also just went though 10 pages about fusing armor, thanks for the advise on not doing so now.. Haha I really don't have that kind of resources... I will just focus on leveling the armor u mention :)

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Thanks mate. I got a better idea now.

I also just went though 10 pages about fusing armor, thanks for the advise on not doing so now.. Haha I really don't have that kind of resources... I will just focus on leveling the armor u mention :)

No problem. While leveling armors are important, you might wanna give some priority to expanding your base too. Having an expanded base will certainly help you a lot in the long run when you are saving up to level up stronger armors.

Vipercat
04-10-2013, 11:28 AM
Hi,

Sorry to post here, but i cant create a new thread for some reason. I want to know if it is necessary to unlock every + armor even the low ones? the silver stars?
Do they give any advantage towards fuzing? better percentages for higher level armor?

thanks in advance

Justice711
04-10-2013, 11:34 AM
No problem. While leveling armors are important, you might wanna give some priority to expanding your base too. Having an expanded base will certainly help you a lot in the long run when you are saving up to level up stronger armors.

Yes. I am building my 2nd training field. Have got 100,000 gold. How many armor smith do u recommend? 4?

I will replace all my other buildings..

May I know why monk & steam wizard ain't recommended? It's 2 star? Just curious...

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 11:36 AM
Yes. I am building my 2nd training field. Have got 100,000 gold. How many armor smith do u recommend? 4?

I will replace all my other buildings..

May I know why monk & steam wizard ain't recommended? It's 2 star? Just curious...

Monk and steam wiz are cool armors but not ideally the strongest for their level. Stars determine the rarity and not the strength. I'll suggest 4 armor smiths in the long run but I think you should start building your 4th one as you are approaching the last expansion. Although having 3 armor smiths have helped me to tide through the game so far.

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 11:42 AM
These cannot be guarantee to say that + version will gain better results...

But there is no necessary to unlock every + version armor unless you are a true collector, otherwise, just unlock those which you really need, save money for boosting development is a best choice.

For the fusion, I used normal armor gain poor result (not very poor actually), but when I use one + version and another normal version armor, I got Infernal of Lord. But it is just one sample, cannot prove that + version may get better result, need some pro fusion players to confirm.
Good Luck.
Hi,

Sorry to post here, but i cant create a new thread for some reason. I want to know if it is necessary to unlock every + armor even the low ones? the silver stars?
Do they give any advantage towards fuzing? better percentages for higher level armor?

thanks in advance

starkthunder
04-10-2013, 12:09 PM
Some how I ended up with 4hydomancer mantles. I have 1 regular to 20/70 1 hydro+ a second hydro+ being smithed and still have the parts for a 3rd+. what should I do with the extra? I'm thinking on enhancing it then fusing as it seams to be a waste to just use it to enhance somthing elce.

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 12:12 PM
Some how I ended up with 4hydomancer mantles. I have 1 regular to 20/70 1 hydro+ a second hydro+ being smithed and still have the parts for a 3rd+. what should I do with the extra? I'm thinking on enhancing it then fusing as it seams to be a waste to just use it to enhance somthing elce.

Hmm since you have so many sets, perhaps you would wanna keep the + versions and use the regular ones for something else? I would suggest enhancement though because fusion is too random for my liking. However, being a 4 star armor, it might affect the outcome of the fusion to give a rarer armor but we do not have sufficient evidence at the moment if this theory is true.

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Yep, we cannot know it is really affect the result for now.
I heard one people using 3 stars Spectral + 4 stars boss armor = 2 stars crappy armor...
Hmm since you have so many sets, perhaps you would wanna keep the + versions and use the regular ones for something else? I would suggest enhancement though because fusion is too random for my liking. However, being a 4 star armor, it might affect the outcome of the fusion to give a rarer armor but we do not have sufficient evidence at the moment if this theory is true.

WaxMyShazzy
04-10-2013, 02:33 PM
There is a theory that boss armor + boss armor will give you a high tier armor. I have no cue if it's true but I've seen the guy with the pig avatar talking bout it.

Heapy
04-10-2013, 02:37 PM
2x Boss armors give a slightly better chance at an Ultra Rare due to the fact they are both Legendary.

No guarantees but it would be your best shot at fusing an Ultra Rare Armor.

Justice711
04-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Hi, do u get a bonus for using the same amour to enhance armour?

For example feeding Cruis to Cruis+ will level it faster as compare to feeding it snakeskin to Cruis+?

So snakeskin armor is the preferred way of enhancing armour??

Thank you.

Marcial1234
04-10-2013, 05:54 PM
No no. The only factors afecting how fast you can level an armor are if they share a common element and also the rarity, the rarer the more points you get toward enhancement. So in the end so, feeding crius to crius+ is not better than snakeskin. But there no sin on feeding criuses if you have some to spare.

Justice711
04-14-2013, 09:48 PM
Need some advise but I don't know which thread to put this, but does the armor Monk Vestments & Steam Wizard robes have a + version? Does anyone knows how to get them? Using what materials? Thanks.

deathexe
04-14-2013, 11:19 PM
Need some advise but I don't know which thread to put this, but does the armor Monk Vestments & Steam Wizard robes have a + version? Does anyone knows how to get them? Using what materials? Thanks.

You can only get the plus versions from the dark prince's chest, but there's no point actually, they're not that good.

Justice711
04-15-2013, 12:14 AM
Thanks thanks.. Great... Then I will just level them max when I am free...I didn't know that they ain't that good initially. So I level them up to 30 already before I found this forum... Lol...

DreamM0d3
04-15-2013, 12:17 AM
Thanks thanks.. Great... Then I will just level them max when I am free...I didn't know that they ain't that good initially. So I level them up to 30 already before I found this forum... Lol...

Lol its okay to level them up just to see their upgraded forms if you are a collector. Different people play the game for different reasons

Justice711
04-15-2013, 12:38 AM
I realize u need to max them up to see the final form... I realize I quite like the final form of snakeskin armor.... Lol

Harvey Guo
04-15-2013, 03:50 AM
I realize u need to max them up to see the final form... I realize I quite like the final form of snakeskin armor.... Lolyou do not need to max out to see the final form, just need to upgrade them to the specific level, I cannot remember exactly, for lv50 armor, it should reach its final form at lv25.

mrvin
04-15-2013, 08:55 AM
I need some advice on my armors as well. I have

lvl 28 Glacier
lvl 15 Chimera Corps
Lvl 16 Living Flame
Lvl 12 Hydra Hunter
Lvl 10 Crius
Lvl 9 Volcanic Mantle
Lvl 1 Atlantean Avenger
Lvl 1 Snakeskin

I do not know which are worth it to lvl, or what I should combine.

Harvey Guo
04-15-2013, 09:03 AM
Do not combine them or fuse, worthless.

What you need to do, is enhancing these three armors to lv15 to unlock their +version: Hydra Hunter, Atlantean Avenger and Crius. You currently only holding the regular version, the stat is low, that's why you need to enhance them to lv15 and unlock their +version.

Once unlock, you can farm the material then craft the +version, then max them out to lv50, you will gain the most powerful lv50 armors, and they will help you explore more areas and beat many strong enemies.

Maintain the balance of Buildings and armor enhancement is very important, do not fuse or combine armor now until you reach to enough levels (maybe 70+) and get many useful buildings (training fields), otherwise purely waste of money.

I need to go out now, if you have any further question, leave them to me, I will answer them after returning.

Good Luck.
I need some advice on my armors as well. I have

lvl 28 Glacier
lvl 15 Chimera Corps
Lvl 16 Living Flame
Lvl 12 Hydra Hunter
Lvl 10 Crius
Lvl 9 Volcanic Mantle
Lvl 1 Atlantean Avenger
Lvl 1 Snakeskin

I do not know which are worth it to lvl, or what I should combine.

Meowmar Catafy
04-15-2013, 12:35 PM
New account. Can't make thread yet sorry it's off topic. I'm trying to find out what level Embersteel + Vinewood + and Stormrage + all unlock at. I have them at 25, 22 and 24 respectivly and am starting to think they don't have + versions to unlock. I'm also aware it would not be possible to get a + version of these but I'm in an armor drought waiting for my luck to get better with wigging roots and infernal armor so thought id give them a shot.

DreamM0d3
04-15-2013, 12:38 PM
New account. Can't make thread yet sorry it's off topic. I'm trying to find out what level Embersteel + Vinewood + and Stormrage + all unlock at. I have them at 25, 22 and 24 respectivly and am starting to think they don't have + versions to unlock. I'm also aware it would not be possible to get a + version of these but I'm in an armor drought waiting for my luck to get better with wigging roots and infernal armor so thought id give them a shot.

You can only get + versions of these armors through the Dark Prince's Chest.

Meowmar Catafy
04-17-2013, 12:17 PM
You can only get + versions of these armors through the Dark Prince's Chest.

As for when does the + version of these unlock? I have them all near 25 and that was pre patch.

Also I'm only 78 now but if you got room. XBB-MCP-VQN

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 12:48 PM
New version change its to lv35 to unlock the +version....
what a ridiculous change!
As for when does the + version of these unlock? I have them all near 25 and that was pre patch.

Also I'm only 78 now but if you got room. XBB-MCP-VQN

Meowmar Catafy
04-18-2013, 12:48 PM
New version change its to lv35 to unlock the +version....
what a ridiculous change!

Does that include Stormrage, Vinewood and Embersteel? I was able to get my Swamp Shaman to unlock at 20

I'm newish so I wasn't sure if they were Boss rewards. I got them from 5 day loggin bonus

Meowmar Catafy
04-18-2013, 12:50 PM
Does that include Stormrage, Vinewood and Embersteel? I was able to get my Swamp Shaman to unlock at 20

I'm newish so I wasn't sure if they were Boss rewards. I got them from 5 day loggin bonus

Btw Harvey I think we are friends already but feel free to add me. I'm 80 and whenever I get a Nemi I always max it but I don't always get one for every boss. Depends on what element combination and how pissed off I am at Dark Prince chests

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 12:53 PM
If you have not update your game to the newest version, then perhaps you can unlock your lv70 armor to its +version at lv20, otherwise, lv35 is needed.
I'm not sure about the lv50 armors, you can have a try, maybe changes too. If they did change, that should unlock their +version no farther than lv25, should be lv20. Much easier than unlocking lv70 armors.
By the way, unless for collection, no need to upgrade Vinewood, totally garbage. And the plus version you can only gain by opening dark prince chest, for fusion you can only gain regular version.

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 12:54 PM
Btw Harvey I think we are friends already but feel free to add me. I'm 80 and whenever I get a Nemi I always max it but I don't always get one for every boss. Depends on what element combination and how pissed off I am at Dark Prince chestsWhat's your code, tell me so that I can add you:)

mrvin
04-24-2013, 09:48 AM
Hi guys, here is my updated armors

Lvl 36 Atlantean Avenger+
Lvl 29 Crius+
lvl 28 Glacier
lvl 9 Chimera Corps+
Lvl 6 Hydra Hunter+
Lvl 16 Living Flame
Lvl 9 Volcanic Mantle
Lvl 1 Vinewood Carpace
Lvl 1 Snakeskin
Lvl 1 Deep Dragon Mail

I should be lvling Atlantean & Crius to max right? is the Vinewood or Deep Dragon worth lvling? should I just use the Volcanic Mantle & Living Flame to enhance other armor?

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 10:05 AM
Hi there, you should upgrade Atlantean Avenger+, Crius+ and Hydra Hunter+.

Vinewood is rubbish, use it as a material to enhance other armor. Deep Dragon is only useful for its +version, for regular version no need to upgrade, unless you gain enough material for crafting +version.

Focus on these 3 armor is fine, max them out first, then craft some lv70 armors like Swamp Shaman Robe+, Infernal+ etc.

Lvl 29 Crius+
lvl 28 Glacier
lvl 9 Chimera Corps+
Lvl 6 Hydra Hunter+
Lvl 16 Living Flame
Lvl 9 Volcanic Mantle
Lvl 1 Vinewood Carpace
Lvl 1 Snakeskin
Lvl 1 Deep Dragon Mail

I should be lvling Atlantean & Crius to max right? is the Vinewood or Deep Dragon worth lvling? should I just use the Volcanic Mantle & Living Flame to enhance other armor?

RadLonghammer
04-24-2013, 10:23 AM

Lvl 29 Crius+
lvl 28 Glacier
lvl 9 Chimera Corps+
Lvl 6 Hydra Hunter+
Lvl 16 Living Flame
Lvl 9 Volcanic Mantle
Lvl 1 Vinewood Carpace
Lvl 1 Snakeskin
Lvl 1 Deep Dragon Mail

I agree with Harvey. I'd do one thing different, though, I'd level FOUR of your armors; Atlantean+, Crius+, Hydra+, AND the Living Flame+ you haven't crafted yet. Without LF+ in your core set of useful armors, you're missing the Spirit element altogether, and loosing the opportunity at double-coverage in fire. Glacier seems good now, but LF+ will overcome it very quickly.

Vinewood is garbage, but give you 50 Enhancement Points toward any armor with Water or Earth (Crius, Atlantean, Hydra)

If you didn't gain enough material to make the plus version of Deep Dragon, you probably shouldn't have crafted it in the first place, but since you did, it will give you 90 EP toward any armor with Water or Earth (Crius, Atlantean, Hydra)

L11 Chimera Corps+ will give you 34 EP toward Spirit or Earth (Crius, Livingflame)

L9 Volcanic Mantle will give you 32 EP toward Earth or Fire (Crius, Livingflame, Hydra)

L28 Glacier will give 77 EP toward Water or Spirit (Atlantean, Hydra, Livingflame)

L1 Snakeskin (you should be crafting more of these) gives it's usual 24 points to Water or Earth (Crius, Atlantean, Hydra)

THATS GOOD NEWS!!! Most of your trash armor is VERY VALUABLE in terms of leveling up the Big Four. Use Snakeskins to fill in the rest of the required enhancement points, and you're on a really great track!

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 10:31 AM
Deep Dragon Mail is a 4 stars lv70 armor, which will give 90 EP:)
I agree with Harvey. I'd do one thing different, though, I'd level FOUR of your armors; Atlantean+, Crius+, Hydra+, AND the Living Flame+ you haven't crafted yet. Without LF+ in your core set of useful armors, you're missing the Spirit element altogether, and loosing the opportunity at double-coverage in fire. Glacier seems good now, but LF+ will overcome it very quickly.

Vinewood is garbage, but give you 50 Enhancement Points toward any armor with Water or Earth (Crius, Atlantean, Hydra)

If you didn't gain enough material to make the plus version of Deep Dragon, you probably shouldn't have crafted it in the first place, but since you did, it will give you 50 EP toward any armor with Water or Earth (Crius, Atlantean, Hydra)

L11 Chimera Corps+ will give you 34 EP toward Spirit or Earth (Crius, Livingflame)

L9 Volcanic Mantle will give you 32 EP toward Earth or Fire (Crius, Livingflame, Hydra)

L28 Glacier will give 77 EP toward Water or Spirit (Atlantean, Hydra, Livingflame)

L1 Snakeskin (you should be crafting more of these) gives it's usual 24 points to Water or Earth (Crius, Atlantean, Hydra)

THATS GOOD NEWS!!! Most of your trash armor is VERY VALUABLE in terms of leveling up the Big Four. Use Snakeskins to fill in the rest of the required enhancement points, and you're on a really great track!

RadLonghammer
04-24-2013, 10:33 AM
Deep Dragon Mail is a 4 stars lv70 armor, which will give 90 EP:)

Right you are! Edited.

mrvin
05-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm now with:

Max Atlantean Avenger+
MAx Living Flame+
Max Crius+
Lvl 34 Hydra Hunter+
lvl 24 Chimera Corps+
lvl 28 Glacier
Lvl 1 Eldritch Keeper's Robes
Lvl 1 Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor
Lvl 1 Tortoiseshell Aegis

What should I make next?

deathexe
05-13-2013, 09:00 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm now with:

Max Atlantean Avenger+
MAx Living Flame+
Max Crius+
Lvl 34 Hydra Hunter+
lvl 24 Chimera Corps+
lvl 28 Glacier
Lvl 1 Eldritch Keeper's Robes
Lvl 1 Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor
Lvl 1 Tortoiseshell Aegis

What should I make next?

Go for a level 70+ craftable armor of your choice. You could probably start with spectral captain+ or swamp shaman+.
By the way, try not to post on old threads when there's already a thread meant for answering questions.