PDA

View Full Version : Medals for faction members

ghh
04-06-2013, 09:22 AM
I am the leader of a faction and I would like to be able to reward some of my team for different things they have done in each campaign.
I would like to be able to award them medals of which these could be displayed in their profile.
This would add another dimension to the game and make your team work for them and create greater team spirit.
Please get behind this idea and GREE might put things in place.

Highland Cam
04-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Great idea!

How about something like these:

Wall Breaker - most hits on walls
Top Donater - cash and concrete possibly
DL Smacker - most power attacks on DL
Top Dog - most WD points per event

Master Sergeant
04-06-2013, 09:27 AM
Great idea!

How about something like these:

Wall Breaker - most hits on walls
Top Donater - cash and concrete possibly
DL Smacker - most power attacks on DL
Top Dog - most WD points per event

Good idea! The DL Smacker should be a guy with a suicide vest on.

Highland Cam
04-06-2013, 09:28 AM

Lol - brilliant!

ghh
04-06-2013, 09:30 AM

Lol. and the wall breakers hard hats and jack hammers.

ghh
04-06-2013, 09:34 AM
I was also thinking of more rankings in the faction a bit like the rivals board rankings.

Master Sergeant
04-06-2013, 09:54 AM
I am the leader of a faction and I would like to be able to reward some of my team for different things they have done in each campaign.
I would like to be able to award them medals of which these could be displayed in their profile.
This would add another dimension to the game and make your team work for them and create greater team spirit.
Please get behind this idea and GREE might put things in place.

It would also add a little friendly competition among faction members - maybe spur some of the less active players to get off their butts.

OBAMASMAMA
04-06-2013, 09:56 AM
Perfect idea!!!!!!

Paisthecoolest
04-06-2013, 10:41 AM
Add to it what someone else suggested in another post...the meat shield award.

jamie..TTB..
04-06-2013, 10:49 AM
good idea may be each getting a free unit from Gree for there efforts...

Durt McGurt
04-06-2013, 11:41 AM
Great idea, build up teamwork

Urbz
04-06-2013, 12:04 PM
We been doing this for 2 wars now ....with great success ...

The_Don
04-06-2013, 02:59 PM
Maybe the guy taking the most attacks can be clothed in medieval armor and be rewarded with the low casualty version of the game.

Bob_55
04-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Thumbs 👍 great idea

Oceanz
04-06-2013, 03:30 PM
You can give the Donkey medal to the guy in your faction who goes 4-397 in the battle

That way he can display it on his profile when he tries to join other factions after you kick him out of yours

DuncanBAF
04-06-2013, 05:24 PM
Yes please :)We provide medals and ribbons to our members on our faction www forum to provide recognition to those that make the effort, give a sense of achievement and build up individuals into a team. It would be great to see these medals and ribbons in game; Battle for Country (BfC) participated (campaign medal with faction rank on it), ribbons for most donated that month ($ in game cash not real money), the most losses taken that BfC (black of course), exceeding 100k WD points in a BfC (under the BfC medal), and loads to keep it entertaining and spur us on to play :)PS - we are predominately gold free and all medals & ribbons can be gained without spending gold, just good drills n skills ;)

Intrance
04-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Great idea!

DuncanBAF
04-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Drills and skills? Nothing to do with MW...MW is push and spend...feed the addiction...let's see how low we can go.Wow with such a downer on the game why don't you play something else? Or play it free like most of our faction players :)

FromAfar
04-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Interesting theory. If leader gets go select, that would be good. Maybe valor points associated with the medals.

It could have other issues associated with it. In the BfB, there was the promise do the top 3 in faction getting a special prize. One of my guys was hitting the declare button trying to rack points for top 3. It could cause a return of that behavior.

Ericinico
04-06-2013, 08:54 PM
I think this is a great idea. Maybe give the highest donator a medal that comes with a ten percent output boost, or the highest WD scorer a medal with a 25 percent point boost.

ghh
04-07-2013, 02:07 AM
I'm was just thinking of giving the leader something they could reward their team with. Not an actual game bonus as this could be misused if it were down to individual leaders discretion.
I feel it would increase competition within the factions create respect and help with individual & team moral.

Omega1980
04-07-2013, 05:01 AM
A permanent pillow symbol on inactive players profile. That way when he tried to join a new faction, the leader and officers will know.

BigD@wg
04-07-2013, 05:08 AM
Nice idea ghh

Paisthecoolest
04-07-2013, 10:37 AM
A permanent pillow symbol on inactive players profile. That way when he tried to join a new faction, the leader and officers will know.

I love it!

DuncanBAF
04-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Or cross hairs for the most WD points scored within a Battle for Country event :)

sigtrygg
04-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Great Idea!!! If Gree would listen to it's players this game would get more active players and possibly more profit for them.

riderrod
04-16-2013, 12:04 AM
I love this idea. Maybe give the leader some small bonus as well since they are doing all the behind the scenes work of fortifications, bonuses, member managements etc. the leader shouldn't be able to choose themselves for the awards mentioned in previous posts.

SPARKS
04-16-2013, 01:00 AM
GREAT IDEA , I love it.
DO this GREE

simpleman
04-16-2013, 01:06 AM
This would put me out of work :)

sparckle
04-16-2013, 02:34 AM
God you people are so brain-dead. It would be stupid if the medals (and prizes) are awarded by leaders. Arbitrary rewarding? Yes?

They should be awarded by the server instead.

DuncanBAF
04-19-2013, 07:21 AM
Thanks Sparkle, we were discussing medals could be awarded by the game and those that could be awarded by the faction leader. Those suggestions may have become blurred however, all on the main theme of medals to show recognition or distinction for players :)PS - what does banned mean under your name?

puffypete
04-19-2013, 08:25 PM
Maybe during the faction wars, when you win the faction would win battle points, valor, cash, etc and they each could be associated with a medal. The better the faction does, the higher the faction pots are, the more the medal recipients receive.

I also think the medals should be given by the server, not the leader. I definitely support the idea. It'll grow teamwork and unity.

glitters
04-19-2013, 08:34 PM
The medals should definitely be awarded by the server. If I was a leader I could award medals to my friends even if they did nothing. See the problem?

Slick50
04-19-2013, 09:29 PM
It would be cool to get a silver medal if you finish a special event on normal mode and a gold for finishing prestige.

Kawaninja
04-20-2013, 04:26 AM
Yes great idea. Gives the members sence of accomplishments of other. I don't understand why Gree won't introduce more of these kinds of promotions or ranks within the faction. Now you only have a leader and defence leader and officers. I'd like more ranks within the officers. Its a army the faction let it be set up as one medals, (medal of honor, bronze stsr etc) different ranks.

DuncanBAF
04-20-2013, 05:11 AM
Now that would be great to have the full rank structure awarded by the leader plus medals given by the server for activity above and beyond the call of duty :)