PDA

View Full Version : POLL: How to spend my 288 Gold

Oceanz
04-06-2013, 12:28 AM
I have 288 Gold, free from Gree :cool:

I would have a little more, but I've accidentally clicked a couple gold boosts on boss battle health boosts, etc, when the app has been a little sluggish and I've gotten tap-happy as a result

I am also level 130-something with about 72k attack and 135k defense, if that influences your vote

So I'm curious as to what you guys think I should do with the gold I've accumulated over the last month or two.

Thanks.

Ghost Recon
04-06-2013, 12:34 AM
I'd get a composite factory. That's what I'm doing.

Fatherllama
04-06-2013, 12:34 AM
I'm in the same boat you are. Kind of leaning toward Composites Factory though.

DunkNL
04-06-2013, 01:07 AM
Everyone should have an upgraded composites factory

atretes1
04-06-2013, 01:54 AM
Composite factory that is unless you are android because the android composite factory DOES NOT WORK.

Fatherllama
04-06-2013, 02:03 AM
Composite factory that is unless you are android because the android composite factory DOES NOT WORK.

Has it been confirmed that it actually doesn't work or does it just not display correctly? Because my stats already don't display correctly and when faction members look, they see my raw stats without any boosts. Seems like the only way to tell what your defense actually is is have someone attack you a few times and average your defense rolls. At least for Android.

whitefire
04-06-2013, 02:31 AM
As the player data is on the gree servers, my bet it's just one of many display bugs. I don't see it myself (android) so i understand the frustration. Apart from that? There is no question you should get the factory and max it out.

SuperSonic Chimp
04-06-2013, 03:08 AM
As the player data is on the gree servers, my bet it's just one of many display bugs. I don't see it myself (android) so i understand the frustration. Apart from that? There is no question you should get the factory and max it out.

On Android, just maxed out composites about 4 days ago, ZER0 change in stats for final 4 upgrades....don't know if that twill influence your decision. But the first six did some good!

atretes1
04-06-2013, 03:35 AM
Has it been confirmed that it actually doesn't work or does it just not display correctly? Because my stats already don't display correctly and when faction members look, they see my raw stats without any boosts. Seems like the only way to tell what your defense actually is is have someone attack you a few times and average your defense rolls. At least for Android.

Well I bought it in December and for 6 upgrades no change. This was bought before android stats got screwy. So u tell me? I have no clue. My other boost buildings show a change abiet it's wrong anyway. I have stopped upgrading the comp factory till there is proof in my stats that it works. Of course my tickets have been closed and sent to the devs. So who knows.

On Android, just maxed out composites about 4 days ago, ZER0 change in stats for final 4 upgrades....don't know if that twill influence your decision. But the first six did some good!

When we're the first six? Before December of last year?

Chilli!
04-06-2013, 03:48 AM
Composite, I bought mine a few days back and enjoy watching my def go up after every upgrade :)

hombre
04-06-2013, 04:16 AM

as mentioned before on this thread, i too am pretty sure it works even on android. attacks are calculated on grees servers, so why should the client have any influence? let someone else attack you a few times, average the values that are shown on the post-attack screen, upgrade composites, get averages again and make a new thread with the results. so we could finally either confirm or disprove this assumtion that it doesnt work on android.

edit: to OP: get CF! :)

edit 2: i am telling the above to everyone who thinks CF doesnt work on android, and not just to the person i quoted. in fact, i am rather reinforcing fatherllamas standpoint.

Omega1980
04-06-2013, 04:47 AM
Composites Factory is the best way to spend your current gold.

WarDynasty
04-06-2013, 07:22 AM
I have 288 Gold, free from Gree :cool:

I would have a little more, but I've accidentally clicked a couple gold boosts on boss battle health boosts, etc, when the app has been a little sluggish and I've gotten tap-happy as a result

I am also level 130-something with about 72k attack and 135k defense, if that influences your vote

So I'm curious as to what you guys think I should do with the gold I've accumulated over the last month or two.

Thanks.

BEST investment by far. Upgrade costs are cheap, reasonable. Upgrade as fast as you can! Well worth it, you won't be disappointed.

johnnybravoo77
04-06-2013, 07:40 AM
With WD events, its all about atk/ def scores, I believe the composites factory would be the best option. Although with all of the causulties as of late, ive been buying crates.......

Davo69
04-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Factory deffo,I'm only 6 gold short of that,I also think they should give you 1gold per day as long as you log on & play,laters Davo

The_Don
04-07-2013, 11:46 AM

This is true

Alo
04-09-2013, 06:18 AM
get a composite factory, it boosts Ur stats more than U get from WD events.

Arnaud
04-09-2013, 06:25 AM
And if you already have the composites factory, what would be the next best way to spend your gold? It seems to me that boss events are the best as they always pay with a unit.

Am I correct to think that it's the best second choice to spend your gold?

American Capitalist
04-09-2013, 10:46 AM
My LLP had 400 gold. It was enough to buy two crate sets, but not enough to buy a single crate set and a composites factory. I bought two crates seeing that the factory wouldn't matter with 10000 attack. Got the 700-attack unit. Well worth it.

Some Random Clown
04-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Depends on your fighting style. If you are more camper then composites is the way to go. I like to be an active attacker so crates make more sense for me, even when you get the common items. Usually crates give you better stuff for the price vs buying the standard gold units on the storefront. It was mentioned in another post though that if you are on IOS you can shop in your ally list inventories. If you have droid you have to attack and see an item in their top 45 to be able to buy it. Search "tornado" for that thread. Healthpacks are ok but offer no guarantee return on investment.

saurabhdvi88
04-10-2013, 08:47 AM
hi i am android user i have one query regarding buying gold......is there any alternate way to buy gold apart from google wallet as i have debit card and in India google wallet only accept credit card.......please help

sparckle
04-10-2013, 09:05 AM
My LLP had 400 gold. It was enough to buy two crate sets, but not enough to buy a single crate set and a composites factory. I bought two crates seeing that the factory wouldn't matter with 10000 attack. Got the 700-attack unit. Well worth it.

For 700 A/D, you sacrificed potentially 10's of thousands of defence. Worth it?

DFI
04-10-2013, 11:27 AM
For 700 A/D, you sacrificed potentially 10's of thousands of defence. Worth it?

Yep, as you go along, the CF keeps on giving. The attack unit will never be more than 700 forever...