PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate battle.

GODZ WRAITH
04-06-2013, 12:02 AM
Will they be showing people's lvl ranks like last time? I hope they don't then people can just attack their weaker player. Which is good for the attacker but sucks for the attacked. Any thoughts on this?

tassychris
04-06-2013, 12:16 AM
The weak don't inherit the world suck it up and learn to enjoy the beatings lol. Only kidding

the_brein
04-06-2013, 12:20 AM
a weaker player that gets attacked a lot and loses a lot does not have any negative affect on his syndicate. sure, maybe his w/l stat is ooogly. but thats all.

besides, i believe you get significantly less points for attacking weaker players. i do believe you get more points the closer some one is equally matched to you. then higher level.

sister morphine
04-06-2013, 01:27 AM
what the brein says; it's the points your syndicate scores which matter not the ones scored against you. Your team can lose every battle but if the dedication to the cause is there you can achieve your objectives

splintuh
04-06-2013, 02:07 AM
That'd make it really difficult for lower levels to attack successfully. It's fine the way it is now.

There's still an element of surprise since we can't see enemy stats.

So-ok
04-08-2013, 08:01 AM
That'd make it really difficult for lower levels to attack successfully. It's fine the way it is now.

There's still an element of surprise since we can't see enemy stats.

I agree with splintuh. It's good (and fair) the way it is.

mxz
04-08-2013, 08:03 AM
what the brein says; it's the points your syndicate scores which matter not the ones scored against you. Your team can lose every battle but if the dedication to the cause is there you can achieve your objectivesThis.

We lost quite a few more battles than we won and still got top 10.