PDA

View Full Version : GREE took my gold that I PAID for! -CJ please advise!

Reutdog
04-05-2013, 10:41 PM
GREE, CJ, I went to bed last night with a ittle over 800 gold in CC. I woke up this morning with a 0 balance. I paid for that gold with MY money. In light of the disaster that GREE created, I understand they are concerned and playing repo with some players. However, you took the gold that I PAID you for. That is mine, please give it back! In america we call this stealing!

I have 9 items and needed only 1 more all day today. I planned to use that gold to complete the event today and get that unit. Alas, I find myself with an hour to go in the event and you still haven't credited my gold back to me. (I sent a ticket)

Do the right thing... Give me back my gold and place the unit in my inventory since I am unable to chase it using the gold that I PAID FOR! Please!

Ghost Recon
04-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Send a ticket and ask politely for the gold to be returned. Make sure to screenshot and attach your purchase receipt and/or history. They might even do something with the even for you if you ask, it doesn't hurt to ask :)

Reutdog
04-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Ticket already sent. But I didn't have the purchase receipt on my iPad. I'm sure I can get it though. I bought a ton on there last month. It was left over from the war.

Munch on it
04-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Did you recieve any free gold over the last day or so and spend that?

the_brein
04-06-2013, 12:24 AM
i was whining about my missing gold for over a week. until Gree finally told me to get a refund from Apple. Good Luck. I too was screwed out of two event main prizes.

hope you get a fast response.

montecore
04-06-2013, 12:41 AM

Can I answer for him?

Answer: Probably.

Munch on it
04-06-2013, 01:44 AM
Can I answer for him?

Answer: Probably.

Then that's probably why

Vito Corleone
04-06-2013, 01:48 AM
They deleted my thread yesterday about it. Sensitive topic.

lucky83
04-06-2013, 05:42 AM
During last war i bought what i thought was one vault of gold. Since i was unsure if i did it right (no gold coming in after an hour) i did a new try, yet again nothing. So i did one last try, this time i tried with only a bag of gold as a test. Yet again nothing.

It took 17(!!!!!!!) hours for me to get my gold, and by that time i sent them to tickets, which one was about this gold problem. One and a half week later, they answered to my other ticket, which i had sent after the gold complaint. Later on i got a mail to leave feedback where i did complain that they didn't even answer on that "gold" ticket. A day later i get this standard answer that didn't even answer any of my questions. Seems like they have this copy-paste policy, it really is a shame as i had only gold service from them the early days when they weren't this big... Guess you don't have to care when you reached certain numbers :/

Speaking of gold.......

TRAZ
04-06-2013, 06:11 AM
iTunes receipts should be sent to your e-mail address you have on file with iTunes. You can then take a screenshot of your receipt message on your ipad and attach it to your ticket to support. Let us know how it works out for you.

Reutdog
04-06-2013, 07:47 AM

In the month of march I qualified for the 50 vault bonus (125,000 gold/gems). I sent a ticket prior to the new bonus program start requesting that my gold/gems be distributed a certain way between all my games. I did receive some gems that night before, yes. However, I assumed that was part of my bonus. But the next morning when I woke up, EVERYTHING was gone. My purchased gold and the bonuses gold. So am I supposed to assume that they haven't distributed my bonus then? Or that they reposessed my bonus and then to add insult to injury they repossessed my urchased gold as well?

If they messed up by sending me a bonus before they were ready then fine... Take it back, because I should have 55k coming there anyways. But to take what I paid for is ludicrous and unethical.

The_Don
04-06-2013, 10:36 AM
i was whining about my missing gold for over a week. until Gree finally told me to get a refund from Apple. Good Luck. I too was screwed out of two event main prizes.

hope you get a fast response.

Yep. Same response I got.

Amor
04-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Simple remedy: STOP BUYING GOLD. I have never had any issues outside the recent widespread disasters that affected everyone equally, because I stay the **** away from gold. The game is fun as hell even without it, and they havent exactly earned your $ recently.

gambet1234
04-06-2013, 01:32 PM
GREE International
185 Berry Street, San Francisco, CA 94107

I'll just leave this here. The ball is in your court.

Dipstik
04-06-2013, 01:38 PM
No matter how much money gree makes, it CAN'T be worth the hassle of putting up with the players.

Luciferianism
04-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Gree took my bicycle! They went that-a-way!

Ramshutu
04-06-2013, 02:20 PM
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 341 times, start an Internet gaming company.

jobadass
04-06-2013, 03:07 PM
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 341 times, start an Internet gaming company.lulz

And the min