PDA

View Full Version : Former Guild Leader looking for new home

Sc00ba5t3v3
04-05-2013, 04:25 PM
I was in a top 25 scoring Guild during the last war.

I am lvl 87
137k atk/135k def
4k IPH
Medium Gem Buyer

Skills:
army atk 10
army def 80
stamina 10
Hero str 86

I scored below the 100k conquest requirement of my guild and have to find a guild more accepting of my realistic conquest output: ~50,000

If you would like to have me, please PM me with your Guild's information and performance over the last 2 wars.

Thank you

Valsta
04-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Looks like you have a lot of great options based off of the above strands…

I won't bore you with our stats and we don't have a donation minimum, all that we ask for is that you fight!!! We placed in the top 750 with only about 20% on average of our guild participating at one time. So… we have dropped 50% of our previous guild and are looking for players that just like to cut the heads off of whoever we are playing.

We have a strong guardian and a backup (I’m not giving their stats here) and the rest of us are just your average players, but we like to play and we don't like to loose. If you aren't a cash player and don't have outlandish stats you may actually do very well in our Guild since we don't have the highest stats ourselves…. thus we are matched with average guilds and therefore we actually do quit well.

However, we aren't looking for beginners… our average level is around 70, with typical (non-cash) stats.

We are seeking players that wake up in the middle of the night and grab their device to check to see if there is enough online to go to battle… or to read up and comment on the recent BS in the chat room. More importantly, if you were in a previous guild and saw how few it took to win a battle… so did we... and that is why our main goal is players that will show up. We have a strategy for start times and do not like individuals that initiate a battle without consensus… otherwise we will refer to you as Ethan and you will be booted out ASAP.

If interested look us up: 448613180.

The password is: “I like big Boobies” or just tell them Va Gina sent you (we like nicknames based off of avatar names)

PS… if you don't like a lot of chatter in the chat section, can't stand the asterisks in member comments, your name is Ethan, you are appalled at sexual innuendos, scared to fight, like Justin Beaver, you live in Iraq, don’t like to get drunk, don’t like sex, drive a moped, live with your mom (unless she is HOT and rich and you get all the money you want to buy gems), and if you don’t want to be in a guild with a guy name Jo that is a felon for most likely killing women… skinning them and keeping their hides in his closet…….. DON’T ****ing ask to join.

See you on the Battlefield

Mike3117a
04-06-2013, 01:54 AM
Fri Ali top 200 guild started with 54 out of 60 with 10 drift woods and still finished top200. Dead weights gone looking to fill 9 more spots must be active player only other requirements. Stone donations cash if you can spare it, must be over 125 stats and able to work with a team. If your able to fit these requirement request at 986-523-177. We are a maxed bonus team so you benefit. Add me and I can give u more info. 122-863-241.

Mlbscott2003
04-06-2013, 04:08 AM
Not happy with how you finished the last campaign? Had too many members who did not contribute? Looking for a Guild that shares in your commitment to crushing the competition? Our Guild just top graded talent and is looking for high-level, active contributors, interested in sharing in the nice bonuses and spoils

Lost kings-561-779-759 (200k+ Guild Guardian, +14% upgrade speed, +18% build speed)

FlowerCat
04-06-2013, 07:06 AM
Super Heroes in Training...We are a 32 member guild (mostly non-gem players) looking to fill some spots. Finished 317 in Battle for Dragon's Roost.

Current bonuses:
--Casualty rate: +5 %
--Upgrade cost: +18 %
--Building Upgrade speed: +22 %

Daily players, aggressive on LTEs to build stats, enjoy talking strategy. Looking for players with around 100k attack/defense and daily donations of 75k.

Invite code: 569-282-319. Come check us out!

pico
04-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Pork Eating Crusader Guild is Recruiting

We are looking for active members to strengthen our guild.
We very strong, active and play in a team.
We were ranked #521. We need to you to join us.

Our Guild Invite Code is 206-341-208
Guild search us or PM me if you are interested.

Donations : Daily but no specific amount required

Current guild bonuses:
+18% upgrade speed bonus
+9% building upgrade cost reduction

DOMINATION!
04-08-2013, 09:35 PM
Domination guild is looking for a select few recruits

Want to Dominate? The Domination guild has 6 openings for new recruits.

Who we are:
~Top 50 Guild #43
~Looking to break into the top 25
~Very active players
~Mix of gem/non-gem users
{Gem usage is not a requirement, but if not, extreme activity and gold donations are requested}
~Competitive without being constricting
~intelligent and proactive leadership- most officers have MW experience
~Prepared for battle- we believe better preparation and smarter play makes us competitive with guilds that spend far more than we do in gems
~Loyal to our members that participate actively

Who we are not:
~Not level snobs- no minimum level requirement {Current members range from level 47-200}
~We are not a top ten guild- we do not push that kind of gem requirement on our members
~We are not tolerant of inactive members

What we require:
~Absolute minimum of $125,000 per day donations
~Attack/Defense stats at least 1.25 x level {1.75 x level if level 150 and up}
~Participation, Participation, Participation
~During battle must contribute points in at least 20 contests
~Must join our forum and contribute requested information (nothing personal)
~Great attitude
~Team player

Current Bonus Stats:
22% Decrease in Building Upgrade Cost (max)
22% Increase in Building Upgrade speed (max)
14% Reduced Casualty rate
20 Additional Members

QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ONLY!!! YOU MAY SEND A REQUEST TO:
GUILD CODE 758-109-777
Player ID 489-982-280
DO NOT EXPECT IMMEDIATE APPROVAL- THE OFFICERS CONSULT ON APPLICANTS- MAY TAKE FROM 15 MINUTES TO 4 HOURS DEPENDING ON TIME OF DAY

moomrik
04-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Strong guild looking for active players.

We placed 225th in the last event. With barely half the guild participating actively, and some not taking part at all... After it was over, we kicked out the deadweight, and freed up some spots. One of them can be yours! If:

You play daily and have fun while doing it
You donate as much gold as you can
You fight PVP battles and donate stones
You are strong for your level and have enough allies
You communicate via chat
You know how the events work (Yes, we had players asking "how do I fight?" 2 hours before the event ended...)
You are a team player, dragon slayer, and generally awesome

Buying gems is great, but not a must. Most of us don't.

Becoming one of us will help you fight (18%casualty bonus) and grow your kingdom (22% both for upgrade cost and time), meet awesome players from all over the globe (+20 members). What are you waiting for?

Guild invite code is 417 409 979
or send me your code and I will invite you.

Shadowfax
04-09-2013, 07:42 PM
I am lvl 79
80k atk/80k def
4k IPH
Medium Gem Buyer

Skills:
army atk 10
army def 72
stamina 10
Hero str 78

I scored 58,000 conquest during first war. But most of my guild was AFK. Im looking to join the most productive Guild I can considering I play throughout the day multiple hours at a time.

If that's true what you scored! On the last event then you should give the league of shadows a try! We'll take you to
The top! See you soon! Our Guild number is 405494934

Teddy Bear
04-10-2013, 06:33 AM
We are waiting for active & intensive members to facilitate our guild.
We were ranked #461 in Dragon's Loost, despite low number of active members.
This is first time that I play. Next goal will be within top 100 after re-organized our guide.

You can see my status in my signature, write below. :)

Our Guild Invite Code is 632-041-854
Guild search us or PM me if you are interested. :)

Donations : Daily but no mandatory in specific amount.
Important key is active & intensive participation both in campaign & battle tournament

Current guild bonuses:
+9% building upgrade cost reduction
+14% upgrade speed bonus

BanDroid
04-10-2013, 07:10 AM
Join the Templar Knights - Invite code 244961967

28 members guild.

I am lvl 79
80k atk/80k def
4k IPH
Medium Gem Buyer

Skills:
army atk 10
army def 72
stamina 10
Hero str 78

I scored 58,000 conquest during first war. But most of my guild was AFK. Im looking to join the most productive Guild I can considering I play throughout the day multiple hours at a time.

BanDroid
04-10-2013, 07:12 AM
Looking for strong players in ASIA PACIFIC for the Templar Knights guild - Invite code 244961967

28 member guild - 9 bonuses purchased.

Need members in APAC timezone to maintain round the clock battles..

Also, any member with 200K plus defence looking for being a Guild defender is Welcome

Current guild defender Defence is 18K

Niv
04-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Not in a top 400 guild? Then join ours, the 100,000 Club. Invite code 639649869. We have a few spots open for 100k + players. We have strong leaders and expect high participation.

Band Of Barbarians Guild
04-15-2013, 09:35 PM
Have sent you a PM

lilhilke
04-16-2013, 05:27 PM
Just For Bonuses is now recruiting! 8 spaces open and soon to be 10 with next guild increase. We are open to recruiting individuals or merging with a smaller guild with members that meet our requirements. Some members have missed recent donations so a guild that has more than 10 active members that wants to merge please contact me and we can work it out.
I am the leader of the guild Just For Bonuses. We have 22% cost reduction, 22% speed reduction, and +16 members. The only requirement we have is a donation of at least 50k/day which most members surpass regularly. High IPH is recommended but not required. We placed in the top 400(#363 I believe) without many of the members active in the war. We are not a "lets go conquer the world" guild but we will participate in the wars. Our main focus is on purchasing bonuses to help members.

If you are interested in joining please request to join. The Guild ID is 908684132. If you are a member of a guild that is willing to merge please private message me and we can discuss merging.

Sc00ba5t3v3
04-23-2013, 05:09 PM
I updated my original post and I am back on the market. :)

Eddard KFF
04-23-2013, 06:37 PM
We are a top 200 guild. Invite code 376818841. We're about pure hardwork and team effort. Send request or PM me.

Nacon10
04-23-2013, 08:54 PM
No place like home with the Warriors of Valor .