PDA

View Full Version : Advice please

BeardedBubba
04-05-2013, 02:49 PM
I'd like to get my attack stats up higher towards my defense stats. Right now I'm at 167k/226k. It seems like every time I start adding high attack units or get a boost building upgraded my defense stats get a big boost and my attack stats rise hardly at all. Would like some advice on getting my attack stat raised.

Composite factory level 10.
Infirmary level 6 on its way to 7.
Air hangar level 6. Was going to be my next upgrade.
Water boost level 5.

SevenO9
04-05-2013, 02:51 PM
You answered your own question:

Apocalo
04-05-2013, 02:52 PM
are your faction bonuses primarily defensive? for me I have a big boost to my defense because of my faction but only a smaller attack boost.

Jhenry02
04-05-2013, 02:55 PM
I've decided........
To quit this game until everyone in the GREE universe is treated fairly and equally. Some are able to do this, others are able to do that, it's just not fair and balanced.

And I like a side order of world peace too.

Godspeed,
The Wanker

That's the best advice. Quit before you're addicted.

BeardedBubba
04-05-2013, 02:56 PM
You answered your own question:i realize that the composite factory is playing a big role in this equation. Gotta be a way to get my att stats climbing equally as well as my defense.

BeardedBubba
04-05-2013, 02:57 PM
are your faction bonuses primarily defensive? for me I have a big boost to my defense because of my faction but only a smaller attack boost.more than likely yes. I'll go check and see what boosts we've got

BeardedBubba
04-05-2013, 02:58 PM
That's the best advice. Quit before you're addicted.
Lol, figures a Hoosier wouldn't understand sarcasm.

Web323
04-05-2013, 03:22 PM
i realize that the composite factory is playing a big role in this equation. Gotta be a way to get my att stats climbing equally as well as my defense.

What flag you under? That would direct you in what direction on boost buildings

Q Raider
04-05-2013, 05:00 PM
How intriguing, the person who defined many of the players who post on this forum as "morons" now asking for advice from them....

Edit after response post.
Why waste my time, you didn't want to listen to it when your precious No-No was taken away.....

BeardedBubba
04-05-2013, 05:19 PM
How intriguing, the person who defined many of the players who post on this forum as "morons" now asking for advice from them....
And yet you can't even follow the topic at hand.

BeardedBubba
04-05-2013, 05:19 PM
What flag you under? That would direct you in what direction on boost buildings
Just switched to Russia

Augie
04-05-2013, 06:58 PM
Buy stealth bombers

Hooligany
04-05-2013, 11:36 PM
What's a water boost?

Generik79
04-05-2013, 11:43 PM
What's a water boost?

It's the new Ireland LE Building...turns water into Whiskey.

Scotch Ego
04-06-2013, 07:16 AM
Fly to Japan.

Catch the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line HO4 to Ropongi Station and exit 1C. (There's a direct link via the concourse)

Speak to the concierge and ask for CJ from Fonzio division. CJ will be able to answer any questions you have.

Now. Where should I send you the invoice?

I'd like to get my attack stats up higher towards my defense stats. Right now I'm at 167k/226k. It seems like every time I start adding high attack units or get a boost building upgraded my defense stats get a big boost and my attack stats rise hardly at all. Would like some advice on getting my attack stat raised.

Infirmary level 6 on its way to 7.
Air hangar level 6. Was going to be my next upgrade.
Water boost level 5.