PDA

View Full Version : 24 hour reset, Gree you know it's the right thing!

Dr BoneCrusher
04-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Be a stand up company, and Do The Right Thing!

jobadass
04-05-2013, 02:06 PM
That's the only thing an intelligent, responsible company could do.

Lets see if Gree surprises us.

M4A1
04-05-2013, 02:07 PM
I would agree but some people used there real bonus to get the event item. Or just find the people who spent more than they should of and do a rest to them. So much for there automated system.

MattThomas08
04-05-2013, 02:11 PM
A 24 hour reset for all would be a detriment to those who received the event item but not the fools gold. This is going to be a lot more complicated to sort out than that.

Trev
04-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Can not reset the game, those who levelled up would have wasted time. It would not be to difficult to see who spent heavily using the wrongly given gold. I can see a few straight away.

Illuminati
04-05-2013, 02:18 PM
What GREE should do is extend the current event by another day, considering it started a day late and the event disappearing yesterday.

dudeman
04-05-2013, 02:29 PM
What GREE should do is extend the current event by another day, considering it started a day late and the event disappearing yesterday.

The event screw ups are peanuts compared to how many people were accidentally given thousands of dollars worth of free gold.

Illuminati
04-05-2013, 02:34 PM
The event screw ups are peanuts compared to how many people were accidentally given thousands of dollars worth of free gold.

Wait..what? What free gold? if I got thousands of dollars in free gold, screw the event. lol

montecore
04-05-2013, 02:34 PM

3500 I believe, but who is counting?

The real question is this: Does Gree know who got the bonus gold, and who did not? If so, it isn't hard. Take back gold from the people who didn't spend it, and for the people who spent it, take back what they bought with it.

A full rollback would suck for a lot of people. I got the tenth item yesterday in the early AM (and for the record, didn't receive any free gold). I would hate to lose it only to get to try to win it back on an extended day.

That said, taking gold from those who didn't spend it but letting people keep what they bought is the worst possible outcome and policy.

Jackhammer
04-05-2013, 02:38 PM
Why not? I vote for 24 more hours too.

LisaM
04-05-2013, 02:50 PM
Hmmm, I think giving an additional 24 hours for the briefcase event would be best. And taking back the gold or items bought with the gold would be a very poor PR move. Better to award all the rest of us with the same amount of gold.

tassychris
04-05-2013, 02:51 PM
Can not reset the game, those who levelled up would have wasted time. It would not be to difficult to see who spent heavily using the wrongly given gold. I can see a few straight away.
We play Crime City we are used to wasting our time. A reset is the only way to sought it out. Time is the only thing lost.

dudeman

This thread has nothing to do with the box event.

jobadass
Roll back game 24 hrs, extend all events 24 hrs. Those that won the current event need to submit tickets, and Gree can verify they legitimately won the prize.... Sorry, it's the only way.

Wasting my breath....Gree won't fix it.

montecore
04-05-2013, 02:52 PM
Hmmm, I think giving an additional 24 hours for the briefcase event would be best. And taking back the gold or items bought with the gold would be a very poor PR move. Better to award all the rest of us with the same amount of gold.

You expect Gree to give 3500.00 USD worth of gold to every player? What about new players, they're just behind by 3500 worth of gold?

dudeman
04-05-2013, 02:53 PM
You expect Gree to give 3500.00 USD worth of gold to every player? What about new players, they're just behind by 3500 worth of gold?

Don't forget how many M4A1s they will need to catch up too.

LisaM
04-05-2013, 02:54 PM

I don't expect anything.

tassychris
04-05-2013, 02:54 PM
I've got 244 spare briefcase if this happens feel free to farm them

Killshot-CC
04-05-2013, 03:13 PM
I vote for a 24-hour reset, too.

BOS
04-05-2013, 03:39 PM
I just want my damn bonus from March...

Ben Weston
04-05-2013, 03:42 PM
First ive heard of free gold and I got my event item legit . screw a reset, suck it up nancies.

MattThomas08
04-05-2013, 03:53 PM
I don't know what all the hubub is all about.

I quite enjoyed my lot of free gold yesterday. Sour g****s, mates. :)

Thank you GREE!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you didn't meet the qualifications for getting the free gold glitch, but nice try.

Ken1378
04-05-2013, 03:55 PM
If it was 100 Gold, I would agree, suck it up. But 65,000? That changes the game quite a bit. Gree has to do a better job of fixing it.

Ben Weston
04-05-2013, 04:00 PM
I think those that used the free gold should be banned, taking advantage of the free gold error is no different to taking advantage of any other glitch be it RP, money, extra buildings, overlapping buildings etc

And no I'm not sour, cheating is cheating and stealing is http://www.thefreedictionary.com/stealing (stealing)

jobadass
04-05-2013, 04:10 PM
I think those that used the free gold should be banned, taking advantage of the free gold error is no different to taking advantage of any other glitch be it RP, money, extra buildings, overlapping buildings etc

And no I'm not sour, cheating is cheating and stealing is http://www.thefreedictionary.com/stealing (stealing)you're not far off the mark there. I'm sure if anyone still works at Gree, they are considering blaming the player for Gree's incompetence.

They never, ever have done the right thing, and they won't do it this time either. Congrats to guys like PolarBear who have always exploited Funzio/Gree half-assery and now has 300k stats. Nice overnight jump there PB.

That being said, reset is the only option.

Gree is too irresponsible to take responsibility, so enjoy this game while it lasts....the final nail is already halfway in the coffin.

montecore
04-05-2013, 04:18 PM
you're not far off the mark there. I'm sure if anyone still works at Gree, they are considering blaming the player for Gree's incompetence.

They never, ever have done the right thing, and they won't do it this time either. Congrats to guys like PolarBear who have always exploited Funzio/Gree half-assery and now has 300k stats. Nice overnight jump there PB.

That being said, reset is the only option.

Gree is too irresponsible to take responsibility, so enjoy this game while it lasts....the final nail is already halfway in the coffin.

PolarBear didn't cheat. Your syndicate sure spends a lot of time crying about cheaters. Coladonato's stats went up by 160K overnight, actually, it was last night. You guys running a hacker syndicate over there?

Hackers Talking Chit?
Hacking, Tatting, Children?
Hackers That Cheat?

OK, the last one is sort of redundant.

tassychris
04-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the heads up on PolarBear I was just about to do a blind hit on him. But I don't believe people should be banned for Grees mistake. Its very tempting to have that amount of gold sitting in your game. And no I didn't get it because I had already received my bonus. But they also can't allow people to have over 4 grand worth of free gold.

jobadass
04-05-2013, 04:39 PM
PolarBear didn't cheat. Your syndicate sure spends a lot of time crying about cheaters. Coladonato's stats went up by 160K overnight, actually, it was last night. You guys running a hacker syndicate over there?

Hackers Talking Chit?
Hacking, Tatting, Children?
Hackers That Cheat?

OK, the last one is sort of redundant.hey, please don't pretend to have any idea what you're talking about. Polar Bear was exploiting glitches before tigers were ripping people's faces off.

montecore
04-05-2013, 04:42 PM
hey, please don't pretend to have any idea what you're talking about. Polar Bear was exploiting glitches before tigers were ripping people's faces off.

And pointing them out to support at every opportunity so they could fix them. Is reporting a glitch now considered hacking?

jobadass
04-05-2013, 04:46 PM
And pointing them out to support at every opportunity so they could fix them. Is reporting a glitch now considered hacking?you're a fool.

Back OT: 24 hour reset is soon going to be something much longer if it doesn't happen soon.

cooch
04-05-2013, 04:55 PM
wait, never get 10 in a row for free, never get a break like Alice, and they gave out free gold? At random, to those who spend a lot or what?

tassychris
04-05-2013, 05:00 PM
wait, never get 10 in a row for free, never get a break like Alice, and they gave out free gold? At random, to those who spend a lot or what?
Money Cooch
This topic doesnt concern you lol

montecore
04-05-2013, 05:00 PM

It appears tied to their new automated bonus program.

M4A1
04-05-2013, 05:01 PM
hey, please don't pretend to have any idea what you're talking about. Polar Bear was exploiting glitches before tigers were ripping people's faces off.

Quoted for truth, true story.

Ragmondino
04-05-2013, 05:02 PM

Don't waste your breathe job. There is a reason SAS are more hated in game than any other people.

montecore
04-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Don't waste your breathe job. There is a reason SAS are more hated by HTC in game than any other people.

FIFY

Have a great weekend.

Grimmy11
04-05-2013, 05:32 PM
3500 I believe, but who is counting?

The real question is this: Does Gree know who got the bonus gold, and who did not? If so, it isn't hard. Take back gold from the people who didn't spend it, and for the people who spent it, take back what they bought with it.

A full rollback would suck for a lot of people. I got the tenth item yesterday in the early AM (and for the record, didn't receive any free gold). I would hate to lose it only to get to try to win it back on an extended day.

That said, taking gold from those who didn't spend it but letting people keep what they bought is the worst possible outcome and policy.

Oh look another Silent Assassin crybaby!

montecore
04-05-2013, 05:38 PM
149th? Nice! Congrats on cracking the top 150!

cooch
04-05-2013, 05:42 PM
It appears tied to their new automated bonus program.

Thanks for the explanation...now I can go back to kettle corn:p

Scarface78
04-05-2013, 06:55 PM
don't think they must do a 24 hours reset, but the oposite, they should extend this event 24 hours, android users lost a entire day on this event

Grimmy11
04-05-2013, 07:46 PM
149th? Nice! Congrats on cracking the top 150!

Thanks mate!

jobadass
04-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Just in case anyone was keeping track: Gree's official response so far has been,............................................. ...

Zzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzz

But hey, it's the weekend. Have we ever known them to dump some asinine problem on us then take the weekend off?

Dipstik
04-05-2013, 08:59 PM
So it sounds like the only people who got this were people who spent vaults of gold anyway?

M4A1
04-05-2013, 09:26 PM
So it sounds like the only people who got this were people who spent vaults of gold anyway?
You are correct

THCraul
04-05-2013, 10:04 PM
If reset is required do it only for the people who got gold bonus not for all............
But reset is not the best way..... They could give the same amount of gold to all the players who falls in the same tier of bonus program so everybody who brought earlier will be satisfied.....

nytelock
04-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Be a man! Do the right thing!

Sunsets
04-05-2013, 10:15 PM
Oh great. Every time Gree fixes something it ends up broken. Maybe they'll surprise me this time.

NV555
04-05-2013, 10:22 PM
Interesting to say the least.

Sdz
04-05-2013, 10:30 PM
I want 65k too ! :P

cooch
04-05-2013, 10:54 PM
Hmm, a 'reset' would reset everyone one not only the ones that got the gift...wouldn't that completely mess up everyone...for those that spent gold and got nada on event okay, but for the ones that got the modifier?

I wonder if they have to manually go back per account that got gift and spent it...and do it before next battle...or else... Also seems MW has similar issues but worse. Some got nada, some got what they paid for, some got much more and some that didn't belong in program got a gift!

Wow lot of late nights and 24 hr days for the team at Gree...I'm sure the forum heavies will fill us folk on the upcoming events....

Ak Killah
04-06-2013, 12:19 AM
well gree's solution was to take any gold unspent from the reminding 65k, those that spent none or little have lost out because those that spent all got to keep there stuff. Moral of the story is being an honest player in a game full of hackers, cheats, bug abusers and exploiters does not pay.

tassychris
04-06-2013, 02:25 AM
well gree's solution was to take any gold unspent from the reminding 65k, those that spent none or little have lost out because those that spent all got to keep there stuff. Moral of the story is being an honest player in a game full of hackers, cheats, bug abusers and exploiters does not pay.
Your being a bit harsh on Gree here it is a weekend and the few staff on juty did what they could to stop this being a major issue. The fact they new who got extrea gold means they have the abilities to go back to players and take back anything earned but Im sure thats a big job and might take time

Crime Time
04-06-2013, 06:11 AM
Don't waste your breathe job. There is a reason SAS are more hated in game than any other people.

Hmmmm... Everyone was talking about polarbear and his cheating... I mean glitching exploits and you threw that out??? Isn't polarbear with your mob and not SAS????

Dr Girlfriend
04-06-2013, 06:18 AM
Hmmmm... Everyone was talking about polarbear and his cheating... I mean glitching exploits and you threw that out??? Isn't polarbear with your mob and not SAS????

Polarbear is not in HTC.

Babytway
04-06-2013, 07:02 AM
there was a issue a good while back when people wanted the game reset and the official response was they can not or they will never reset the game.

Illuminati
04-06-2013, 07:05 AM
well..so much for a 24 hour extension of the briefcase event

tassychris
04-06-2013, 07:11 AM
there was a issue a good while back when people wanted the game reset and the official response was they can not or they will never reset the game.
Well frankly there offical responce here has been frankly we dont care and the first post we will deleat to show we really dont care even more.
Well thats good because I have lost my credit card and I dont care where it is as well lol

Ragmondino
04-06-2013, 12:26 PM
I got an email from gree saying items would be removed. But obviously it takes time