PDA

View Full Version : Random "Quickie" Questions:

Apocalo
04-05-2013, 12:34 PM
What level do you unlock WD events, level 10?

What level do you unlock the ability to see more advance buildings in your money building menu?

Thanks, I'm relatively new to CC

Ghost Recon
04-05-2013, 12:53 PM
What level do you unlock WD events, level 10?Yes, level 10 for crate events and I believe level 10 for boss events.

What level do you unlock the ability to see more advance buildings in your money building menu?
Different buildings unlock at different levels. More will unlock as you progress the levels.

Thanks, I'm relatively new to CCWelcome to Crime City :)

Apocalo
04-05-2013, 01:14 PM
Yes, level 10 for crate events and I believe level 10 for boss events.

Different buildings unlock at different levels. More will unlock as you progress the levels.

Welcome to Crime City :)

Hmm, I liked the idea that you can see everything before hand to you can see what is to come, but I guess that also explains why I thought all the units you buy in the game were horrible, guess I just have to wait to see the better units. And thanks! So far is it is a good game, but then again, I've just been staying a level 4 camping hard core.

Bala82
04-05-2013, 01:22 PM

Well i use This to plan for upcoming money buildings (http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/Money_Buildings)

Bala82
04-05-2013, 01:24 PM
You should really have posted this in Bala's quickie question thread. He created it to feel smart and important. Please don't take that away from him, he is quite simple. I'm sure he will chime in at some point and you will see what I mean.

Thank you for your kind comment it's much appreciated :).

Feng1234
04-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Think Bala is being useful. Why don't you be more helpful?

Nas-T
04-06-2013, 02:22 AM
How long until the next case event starts?

Bala82
04-06-2013, 02:33 AM
How long until the next case event starts?

it should start straight away if not probably Monday

Nas-T
04-25-2013, 05:59 PM
I purchased my first gold a couple of days ago and I haven't received it yet. How long should it take and how do I go about getting a refund??

Dantheman68
04-25-2013, 06:03 PM
I was trying to buy $ 200. In gold and accidentally bought cash. I'm trying to get Gree to convert the cash into gold. They aren't replying to any of my request. What are the chances that this will be be taken care of by Gree? The....

Kidkiller
04-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Don't know how much time they'll take , but so far lots of complains can stay silent for a month or more. Some just get closed without resolution. So just cross your finger and hope they answer you at least.

mxz
04-25-2013, 06:11 PM
I purchased my first gold a couple of days ago and I haven't received it yet. How long should it take and how do I go about getting a refund??It should be instantaneous. Send in a support ticket: click the menu (bottom right notepad), MORE, HELP, Contact Support. Use "missing gold purchase" in the body of the email, and add it to the end of the title for faster processing.

Nas-T
04-25-2013, 07:06 PM
It should be instantaneous. Send in a support ticket: click the menu (bottom right notepad), MORE, HELP, Contact Support. Use "missing gold purchase" in the body of the email, and add it to the end of the title for faster processing.

Thanks mate

Peter Parker
04-25-2013, 07:14 PM
When a battle is started does a syndicate alert show up in the forums saying who and when started a battle?

Is there a glitch in the system that could automatically start synd battles without a member pushing the button?

Not getting an answer on my ticket.

iteachem
04-25-2013, 07:33 PM
When a battle is started does a syndicate alert show up in the forums saying who and when started a battle?

Is there a glitch in the system that could automatically start synd battles without a member pushing the button?

Not getting an answer on my ticket.

Yes a message will show up on the forum.... But it can be deleted by the button pusher. So its possible for someone to conceal that they pressed it

bald zeemer
04-25-2013, 07:41 PM
There is an alert, but it can be deleted by the person who pushed the button (and the leader and officers). No, it's not glitching, you just have a troll in the syndicate.

Peter Parker
04-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Thanks, that is unfortunate. Gree has said "All the syndicate members will receive the notification when the war is declared, this notification cannot be deleted by any players.". Since we are not getting a Synd alert (or not seeing it in time) this would lead to a gree glitch.

bald zeemer
04-25-2013, 08:59 PM
They might be changing it for next war, or the person answering might simply not know their product (a fairly common occurrence). Last war, however, the notification could definitely be deleted.

ZURENNARRH
04-29-2013, 08:06 AM
do i have to make a certain amout of post before i can have a picture in my sig? i can only get a link to appear!

Molokini420
04-30-2013, 01:08 PM
Does anyone know if attacking the DL or hideout gives you XP?

Swedevil
04-30-2013, 06:50 PM

neither one did last time...

Molokini420
04-30-2013, 07:20 PM
neither one did last time...

Ok thanks, just trying to figure out if my camper can contribute in a syn without leveling up from xp.

Carlos Norris
04-30-2013, 07:26 PM
nopenopenope was right, you do ask this question a lot.

Molokini420
04-30-2013, 07:32 PM
nopenopenope was right, you do ask this question a lot.

I've asked it in three threads that are actually related to camping because I don't have permission to start a new post. I'd hardly call that flooding the forum. Relax.

Carlos Norris
04-30-2013, 07:35 PM
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps55385b1c.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zps55385b1c.jpg.html)

I've asked it in three threads that are actually related to camping because I don't have permission to start a new post. I'd hardly call that flooding the forum. Relax.