PDA

View Full Version : Stop Complaining about People Complaining

Shawshank
04-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Your game is working just fine. Yay you. That doesn't mean everyone else's game is.

If people are having a legitimate problem because of a bug, a new algorithm or some design flaw - there is absolutely nothing wrong with them bringing that up. That's how the developers know what to change and what to fix.

Maybe the casualty rate has gone back to "normal" for you. It has not been fixed for me.

I've played this game every single day for over a year. I can tell its behaving differently from a month ago. I've spent quite a bit of time and money on this game, and I want it to work. Right now, I can attack someone half my strength and my loses are between $500,000 - $1,000,000 in units per battle. That is just insane. What's the point of attacking people with that sort of loss?

So the next time you're all like "stop complaining and say something nice about gree", go find some flower garden to dance in while we try to get the dang problem fixed.

MadFox
04-05-2013, 10:57 AM
Lol... I just mowed the lawn....and ate all the f@kin flowers....
Now I feel funny...
Try to get the complaining about usesless things out of the way.
When I experience things like fishy looking unit losses....I just don't fight until they fixed it...

Shawshank
04-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Yeah I'm skipping this event for that exact reason. Not worth the loss.

soulnmysole
04-05-2013, 10:59 AM
Stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining.

Oops, think I've just contradicted myself..

From here on I'm done complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining.

... continue complaining.

Thief
04-05-2013, 11:00 AM
500k-1,000,000 is relative to what your army consists of. I have Demolitions and B52's as my Meat Shields. So i loose 2-3 troops average per attack. Now you bring in my Stealth Bombers who usually die one in every mehh 20 attacks? Needless to say i'm over 500k losses per attack.

I can tell you this is normal for me and i've always experienced this. That might be the reason i don't attack players for money.....During the LTQ i lost over 500 Million in Troops, 30k Valor, countless loot...and i didn't even go all the way.

Try Raiding Supply Depots....my losses usually drop down to 0-1. Granted you don't get much but it's a good test to see if it's working "normal".

britton
04-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Try Raiding Supply Depots....my losses usually drop down to 0-1. Granted you don't get much but it's a good test to see if it's working "normal".

What is your attack compared to the raided's defense?

Thief
04-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Usually its 300% higher attack then defense. Obviously it ranges in huge swings.

Yes there is a correlation that higher Defesne of an opponent on Attacks/Cash Buildings equal Higher losses.
On Unit and Defense Buildings it's exponentially higher.

Agent Orange
04-05-2013, 01:40 PM
Now I feel funny...
When I experience things like fishy looking unit losses....I just don't fight until they fixed it...

Problem is, folks have been documenting some of these issues for a while and from my experience if Funzio and now Gree don't hear about these issues they tend not to worry about them. Probably think they are isolated issues and not widespread.

SARDAX
04-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Stop complaining and play the game.... Maybe take up knitting

Sevchenko
04-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Now I feel funny...

How dare you eat all the f@kin flowers without me? I'm gonna make a complaint!