PDA

View Full Version : We ranked near TOP 1000 - recruiting new members !!!

KidWiz
04-05-2013, 03:18 AM
Looking for active members for TOP 1000 or better !!!

Our Faction "Cyberraiders" is looking for new members. You should be team players and willing to participate actively to reach our goals. We are a great team and help each other. Our goal is to reach a ranking within TOP 1000 in Ireland. In China we scored near TOP 1000 (#1249) just because a part of the members were not participating due to Easter Holidays. This will change now as we kicked some inactive members and have purchased more spots and looking for fresh blood.

We have active members who are donating and contributing to the cause.

Faction Cyberraiders: 247 028 557

15 % building defense
15% infantry defense
10% ground defense
10% health bonus
5% building output
5% air defense
+10 member slots - only 3 spots free
We are planning to have more slots soon
Working on further bonuses

Active players wanted ! We also have our private Board on Funzio Forums.

Contributions of min 1 Million per day preferred !

High level players with good atk and def values preferred but not mandatory. Main thing is active participation and good team spirit.

* * * APPLY NOW !!! * * *

Major Kalhoun
04-05-2013, 09:46 AM
We are a Top 150 faction. We have been a consistent climber in the ranks since the Battle for Brazil. Information about us may be found at AceHold.net (http://acehold.net).

We are looking to join forces with a Top 500 faction in our efforts to punch through the Top 100. We are looking only for aggressive players who must be on a top 100 team and can work together. We are professionals here. Everyone carries their own weight.

If interested, fill out an application at AceHold.net (http://acehold.net) and put in the comment fields that you wish to merge. That information will be forwarded to my email account and I will be in touch with you promptly.

Only professional warriors need apply.

Ironstone
04-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Take over the world We are looking for an anchor, a powerhouse if you will someone with atk/def above 80,000 We finished 1521 in Brazil with only 7 active players... We cleaned house added a few more actives ...band a few slackers, but finished 1287 in China ... Cleaned house again and now filled those spots but one ... I understand the many offers for big guns in factions in top 250 but all I can offer is with your help we will get there too... We are a vocal, family type tight group... And we have fun... We compete against each other which makes us try harder to win! We are a light to no gold faction so if you bring the gold its yours to spend how you see fight... Our requirements are daily donations of 5x iph max $1 mil our bonuses currently include:

Health bonus 5% Infantry def 15% Building def 10% Ground def 10% Air defense 5% Guild 26 members

Mostly we are looking for an active daily player I youngest weakest member is 12 years old lvl 20 and in last battle was W 23 L 24 scoring 5029 he donates $200k daily so we use him as our standard... Again we offer great comradery family style brotherhood and fun check us out...

Ironstone 797 232 179 Faction 296 611 589

Skoalrulz
04-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Zombie Killer is recruiting new members. We have a few requirements; active player, will donate to the cause and wants to win. We finished the four wars so far in top 2000 and now we are ready for the top 1000.
Brazil = 1900's
Greenland = 1900's
Egypt = 1300's
China = 1100's

Come join a clan that will make it to the top 1000 in the next war. I know there are plenty of people that need better clans. Well Zombie Killer is your chance.

Join ZOMBIE KILLER 210-461-689

Add me 426-727-876. I'm lvl 90. Faction: Zombie Killer 210461689

KidWiz
04-06-2013, 04:22 AM
Hey Folks

Are you not able to open your own thread or use a General recruitment thread? Bloody spammer's will never die. This sucks.