PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for fixing the casualty rate

SPARKS
04-05-2013, 01:39 AM
I know everyone complains a lot on this forum but I just wanted to share something good on here. I was about to give up on this game because I was losing 1-3 1000+ valor units every time I raided or attacked. But everything is good now.
326-532-571
516-338-089
faction 219-241-140

Thanks

I WITHDRAW THIS STATEMENT........IT'S BACK.........HOW LONG, WHO KNOWS.....THIS IS GETTING OLD , QUICK, FAST, AND IN A HURRY. C'MON GREE

SPOKE TOO SOON

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-05-2013, 01:40 AM
Things appear closer than they really are.
I know everyone complains a lot on this forum but I just wanted to share something good on here. I was about to give up on this game because I was losing 1-3 1000+ valor units every time I raided or attacked. But everything is good now. 326-532-571516-338-089 faction 219-241-140 Thanks

Stacey
04-05-2013, 02:18 AM
Thanks GREE. Hopefully the game will be fair and equal for all players.

LowCostMonkeys
04-05-2013, 02:42 AM
This.

Thank you very much for fixing this Gree. Glad I didn't uninstall MW :)

senex morosus
04-05-2013, 02:53 AM
Just realized it has been fixed. Thank you admin

prosoft
04-05-2013, 02:56 AM
Happt to attack and raid.... Thanks..

Philly982
04-05-2013, 04:44 AM
This is bull$%^&. All the fix did was fix the players that had the No-No advantage. I have always had the Yes-Yes disadvantage and now it seems even worse. Gree, can you please ensure that all players casualty rates are the same as the fix does not seem to have any affect that have always had these casualty rates from the moment they started playing. I am anxious to see what Poopenshire has to say on this.

bloving
04-05-2013, 04:51 AM
I thank Gree for either fixing the code or enhancing it back to what it was before China. I certainly do hope that all players are playing under the same version of software with the same code. There should be no "yes - yes" or "no - no".

Saltire
04-05-2013, 04:52 AM
I never noticed the difference.

Bob_55
04-05-2013, 06:13 AM
They don't fixed it...

CJ D
04-05-2013, 06:13 AM
Yup. Just checked. 3 raids, 5 lost units. Double his stats. Same as always for me.

What's funny in one of my faction members (there are two this affected), was saying how his was back to normal finally. He lost 2 units in get this...100 raids.

seaagg
04-05-2013, 06:53 AM
Thanks Gree, I can Play again!

aether100
04-05-2013, 07:15 AM
Thanks Gree .

Lets hope they find a solution that makes casualty rates equal for all. A fair game is a better game

luke8989
04-05-2013, 08:04 AM
All hail gree!! For listening to the players, for acknowledging the problem and trying to fix it.
Thank you!!

I believed I m one of those no-no players, although I have an advantage against the yes-yes players, I would still want gree to make it an even playing field for all players. But not at the ridiculous casualty rates after BFC.

To those yes-yes players,
I am sorry that u suffer so much casualties, but to borrow some words that had been said in the forum many times.....

"LIVE WITH IT"

Speed ump
04-05-2013, 08:21 AM
we have been living with it , for over a year. And certainly without anywhere near the level of crying and whining that went on when the no no players lost their protection. we will live with it again.

luke8989
04-05-2013, 08:29 AM
we have been living with it , for over a year. And certainly without anywhere near the level of crying and whining that went on when the no no players lost their protection. we will live with it again.

I really do not want the no-no or yes-yes to exist in this game.
It must be a level playing field for all. But I just hate those advocating for "equal miserly"
We want the game to be better for ALL and not suffering for all.

Poopenshire
04-05-2013, 08:34 AM
I really do not want the no-no or yes-yes to exist in this game.
It must be a level playing field for all. But I just hate those advocating for "equal miserly"
We want the game to be better for ALL and not suffering for all.

But your strategy is so much superior why not just give up your No No and show how superior you are?
All I saw was how great the No No palyers were and how they were the best in the game.... give up the No No and show us. All I see is a baby who had his pacifier taken away and gloating when he got it back.

Dadino
04-05-2013, 08:38 AM
As a faction lead, I estimated that about 40% of my members were No-No blessed. After days of whining, Several of us began to teach most of them how to play Modern War as mere mortals do. Quite frankly, the game they were playing, may have been ego boosting, but clearly was not very challenging. Anyway, after a few days, most of the "fallen" were moving forward again, that was until the Rollback happened. I woke up this morning to a stream of forum posts, akin to kids back on their sugar high. The problem is, I know, I can Not play a game and certainly can Not spend real, hard earned money, while fully aware that about half of my competition has a grossly unfair advantage. So, if the silent majority does not rise up and complain, even louder than the No-No's whined, and get this turned around, I'll find another game to play.

Trebor
04-05-2013, 08:41 AM
This just saved me a lot of money I'm 1/4 golden Golden troops is the only answer for the no-no yes-yes thingamajig

quantumace
04-05-2013, 09:06 AM
So I have been out for a while, and missed most of the details for the casualty issues. I get the general idea that there was a glitch that affected some people but not other, but what is this No-No Yes-Yes everyone is talking about?

YourPastLife
04-05-2013, 09:11 AM
So I have been out for a while, and missed most of the details for the casualty issues. I get the general idea that there was a glitch that affected some people but not other, but what is this No-No Yes-Yes everyone is talking about?

The no no glitch means people suffer 1 unit lost in every 100+ attacks/raids, the yes yes are the rest of us who lose 3 units just looking at a rivals base.

BADMARKX
04-05-2013, 09:18 AM
The no no glitch means people suffer 1 unit lost in every 100+ attacks/raids, the yes yes are the rest of us who lose 3 units just looking at a rivals base.
I was just about to ask what this NO-NO, YES-YES, thing was. I've read about it, I guess not enough. Thx YourPastLife for clearing things up. Are older players NO-NO and newer players YES-YES. I've been playing since a year and a half to 2 years ago. Thx again, BMX

britton
04-05-2013, 09:20 AM
I've tried attacking and I'm still experiencing the same loses.

Low and Very Low units. Osprey, Hardened Marine, Stealth Frigate.

These unit losses are to players with defenses that are less than mine by 13,000 - 33,000.

Poopenshire
04-05-2013, 09:23 AM
I've tried attacking and I'm still experiencing the same loses.

Low and Very Low units. Osprey, Hardened Marine, Stealth Frigate.

These unit losses are to players with defenses that are less than mine by 13,000 - 33,000.

Then you are like most of the players and have normal losses. You were not affected by anything that occured this week.

britton
04-05-2013, 09:30 AM
My post above was about loses over 9 attacks this morning.
I did not mention the snipers or other cash units.
The valor units are the ones that are out of whack.

So I disagree my losses started back in January prior to B4B.
When a switch was flipped.

NTM
04-05-2013, 09:35 AM
all is ok ? lol.. why i just loose 50 units in 10 fight with a guy in pvp who the max items is 130 k when mine is 400 more ?

lol.. i have stop to pvp and don't drop any brick now.. thanks.. no money no brick..

NTM
04-05-2013, 09:37 AM

in 10 fight with a guy under 15k like me in stats i lost more 50 units, that normal ? that not 1 unit for 100 raid sry..

i don't think. anyway.. not my principal game.. i don't care.. i just upgrade building now and collect for make donation in faction.. but no brick...

if i have time i make 50 fight and take screen and u see how many units i lost and how many that cost me.. i don't move in this game.. i stay at same bank.. not normal.... before i lost yeah but not like this..

how u can play when u lost 10/15 units by fight ? and that cost u 1 m ?

YourPastLife
04-05-2013, 09:49 AM
in 10 fight with a guy under 15k like me in stats i lost more 50 units, that normal ?

For a lot of us yes that is normal and what we have had to deal with since day one

Dadino
04-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Two significant game changes were needed to finally expose and fix the No-No bug. 1. Heightened player communications brought about by factions and their forums and 2. The pre-China event and in particular the grueling raids on unit buildings. So, when faction members' without the No-No, complained about all the loses they were incurring, their No No teammates were bragging about how they had none. I'm sure the Developers designed the event to be very challenging, so those complaints must have been satisfying, but hearing about players with No loses incurred, must have perked some ears. The bug was found and fixed after China and for the first time in Modern War history all the players were fighting on an even playing field, that is until the roll back today. The big question is, will the players without the No-No stay silent and continue to be the obedient prey of the No-No privileged. I think the only way for this game to survive, is to put us all back on an even playing field ASAP and let the chips fall as they may.

CJ D
04-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Now that you mention it, I do recall one of my faction members commenting that he had no clue what we were talking about because at level 15, he had lost like 3 units total. I made it to 14, stopped, and had incurred over 200 units worth of losses.

YourPastLife
04-05-2013, 10:12 AM
Now that you mention it, I do recall one of my faction members commenting that he had no clue what we were talking about because at level 15, he had lost like 3 units total. I made it to 14, stopped, and had incurred over 200 units worth of losses.

I had the exact same experience, quit at level 14 and had massive losses and had a faction mate that lost 4 units total at level 18.

Ziklag
04-05-2013, 10:12 AM
Thank you Gree for listening

I do hope they fix this imbalance in causalities but losing all the causalities in a few weeks that the players without the no-no had lost in over a year and a few months just wasn't fair. especially with no warning for planning

I know nothing of the way this game is programed but how about a stepped approach to ease us NoNos into the fairer game?

its a great sign that Gree does listen. never accept the mindset of the cynical dingle-berries.

stay positive and productive. Lets stop attacking each other for being different and come up with solutions so we can enjoy this game together

Shawshank
04-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Yeah I'm going to have to go with false. Today I attacked someone with 52k defense. I have 89k attack. My casualty rate bonus should be 30, and yet I have lost an officer assassin in each battle, despite having thousands of higher casualty units available.

You can't tell me that the game is acting the same way it was a month ago cuz it's not. If it costs me over a million each time I attack a player almost half my strength, what is the point?

luke8989
04-05-2013, 11:40 AM
But your strategy is so much superior why not just give up your No No and show how superior you are?
All I saw was how great the No No palyers were and how they were the best in the game.... give up the No No and show us. All I see is a baby who had his pacifier taken away and gloating when he got it back.

This is the 3rd n last time I m saying this.

I DO NOT agree with yes-yes or No-No.

I DO want a level playing field for all.
But not with the massive casualty rates we experienced.

I am only telling those who likes to say "live with it" to LIVE WITH IT.

I want this game to be EQUALLY ENJOYABLE to all.
Unlike those who like to "live with it" want a equal misery for all.

Over n out. Will not comment further.

Cha
04-05-2013, 11:59 AM
It's bad that there are two different games being played.
Also bad if the game is suddenly changed for a lot of players. They have developed their stats for one game and probably can't go back.

Think gree should find out what is going on, verify whether there are really two different pvp games being played and if so probably change to a level playing field, whatever they decide that should be.
The main thing is that they should say it is happening so that those affected can change their strategy to cope with it.
The worst thing is to have an unexpected change and not know whether it is intentional.

Poopenshire
04-05-2013, 12:10 PM
They know exactly whats going on. They fixed something they forgot. Their error gave us final conclusive proof this is a Gree manufactured issue. Denials won't work anymore. I know you have evidence presented to you that we know how you did it. Why not save the grief and come forward. Your "fixing" the issue actually helped proved you created this.The No No is not a glitch but an option under Grees control, server side. Just like i sais almost 8 months ago.

HunterKiller
04-05-2013, 03:54 PM
I would love to know how they intend on compensating players who have been playing for over a year with yes-yes. Based on the disparity between no-no and yes-yes casualties, the only fair thing in my mind would be to have the number of each unit I have multiplied by about 500, then then game will be almost fair again.
I can't believe that gree bent over to help the no-no players that suddenly got changed to normal yes-yes casualties, basically they glitched the game again to give some players a huge advantage.
No wonder I don't buy gold when the game is always so stacked against me that I was always at a massive disadvantage to start with.

mjptexas
04-05-2013, 05:10 PM
The big question is, will the players without the No-No stay silent and continue to be the obedient prey of the No-No privileged. I think the only way for this game to survive, is to put us all back on an even playing field ASAP and let the chips fall as they may.

Well, as a No-No player and, after over a year of playing, being blissfully unaware that there was any difference, I must say this last week was a real eye opener. Play strategy is so different between the two 'options' that an immediate full switch from one to the other would certainly present the switching player with a foreign environment (as we 'No-Nos' now appreciate).

I personally would not have any issue with a gradual winding down and abandonment of No-No. I'd just like a few months to get positioned for the imminent destruction of a very large number of valor units.

On the other hand, it's my opinion that everyone would find the game more interesting if GREE brought everyone more towards the middle. We 'No-Nos' would have to be more thoughtful in our play. The 'Yes-Yes' community could look to more battles/raids with less pain which would make the game more fun for the lower level players. Only losers would be the 'No-No' players that don't want to put any thought into their game play, and perhaps the hard core Yes-Yes strategists that have built success on understanding all the nuances of that particular style of play.

mjptexas
04-05-2013, 05:20 PM
I would love to know how they intend on compensating players who have been playing for over a year with yes-yes.

Interesting dilemma.

But let me point out that most 'No-No' players probably paid no attention to the casualty factors for the each unit (no reason to) and as a result are wildly oversubscribed for some units (like I am). Even if GREE gradually unwinds the difference we'll be faced with massive losses.

The_Don
04-05-2013, 05:43 PM
The atrocious losses I have taken for over a year is exactly why I don't PvP, the losses are unsustainable and very discouraging.

RollTide
04-05-2013, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the fix. My faction has been sustaining a lot of loss. Hope further fixes are forthcoming

JMC
04-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Two significant game changes were needed to finally expose and fix the No-No bug.

Finally discovering? We've known about this issue for almost a year now. It came about just before the update that brought us boost buildings. We were just constantly rejected and GREE/funzio continuously denied the existence of such a glitch. I gave them proof, names of people with it to compare with those without it, and even suggested multiple things i thought could be causing the issue. Everything was shut down, forum threads and support tickets were completely ignored and we had to continue on like it doesn't exist. However, we all know every time we see a light gold or free player who surpasses us in stats, they're are likely stockpiling thousands of strong loot and valor units that should of died off long ago with their strategy of picking targets. The difference in strength is large, made larger by the difference in battle points they can safely earn to rank up and buy yet stronger units.

I've seen someone who i've known is one with the glitch since day one and he is past spec ops and into the new ranks already. Guy could probably average 400 BP and take no losses. Selecting a target would be no problem and so over the year 50000 attacks was a breeze for him.

Casualty glitched players, somehow thought their strategy had made them indestructible. This denial further masked it's existence. To me it always seemed completely ridiculous that anyone could believe overnight that casualties went down from almost every battle to 1 in 100 or even 1 in 500. Then for them to believe this was actually a result of buying low casualty units and having a leveled infirmary was even more ridiculous to me. Nothing gives a 99%+ reduction just like that.

According to my bonuses i have -20% casualty in 1 category and -55% in the other. When i was in a faction with boosts there was an additional -22%. Yet over the past year i've either lost thousands of units at a time, or had to pick my battles VERY carefully in order to suffer no losses. As a result my battle point payout is crap. There were so many advantages from this glitch, and it's surprising that many people still don't know about it.

ChaosButter
04-05-2013, 11:09 PM
A lot of them never knew there was a problem, and played the game accordingly. I don't call that "cheating," in any form. They had no idea what was going on, & played their game accordingly.

y_mw
04-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Yes, I too am a proud member of the Yes-Yes club. I lost 1500 brigands in the first battle of brazil to PUN (thanks fellas) and adapted by building a gold army from scratch.

In hindsight, I would have started a new account if I had known that NCG was 70% applicable as I was under the impression that it was negligible or did not exist (noob alert!)

However, with all that's said and done, the only culprit is Gree. And yes, they should be compensating us, but I can't imagine that scenario being played out anytime soon. And worse, more mistakes like this will occur in the future without a proper resolution. Play this game at your own risk, because the trend is your friend.

Muse_boa
04-06-2013, 07:02 AM
I try to understand what the yes-yes and no-no means, but i can't figure it out. Can someone explain it to me?

kyzeta700
04-06-2013, 07:18 AM
Isn't fixed for me

ghh
04-06-2013, 08:40 AM
Thank you GREE. I agree it would be nice for all the players to be on a level playing field. I have two accounts one with the high casualty loss and the other without. My infirmary is up to level 10 on the one with the high losses and it doesn't make much difference, I hardly attack or raid with this profile as it is unsustainable so I just use it as a cash cow for my faction although i do fight in the wars.
Please fix this high casualty loss bug so everyone can enjoy this game as it was intended its a war game not a build your base and die game. And if you do fix this I'm sure you will have more paying customers as they will be happy and happy customer spend money.

Poopenshire
04-06-2013, 09:30 AM
the Yes Yes is a normal playing account that when you attack a player of about equal stats you lose units, when you raid a non-cash building you lose more units. This is the normal gaqme play.

A No No is a player who when attacking a player of about equal stat or raiding a non-cash building almost never lose units. This is a defined event by Gree. that somehow "deminishes" unit casualties. Yes there is a significant difference.

Remember the key is when attacking players of somewhat equal stat or raiding non-cash buildings.

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Thanks Gree .

Lets hope they find a solution that makes casualty rates equal for all. A fair game is a better game

Thanks Gree for listening to the concerns of the players. (Some of us.)

We need to have an equal playing field for all, but may I humbly request NOT at he unit loss rate we just experienced.

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-06-2013, 10:03 AM
Attacking and defending should require the loss of units. However, the "normal" game play unit loss rate sucks dishwater...Even the ones that have had the "normal" or YesYes since they started, complains about it but they seem to be the first to defend it. Makes no sense.

The "it's always sucked for us so it needs to suck for you" mindset is nuts.

Gree listend and changed some back. Again, thanks for listening Gree.

Now is the time to have all players ask Gree to equalize everyone's playing field. But for the better.

Monkigrass
04-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Attacking and defending should require the loss of units. However, the "normal" game play unit loss rate sucks dishwater...Even the ones that have had the "normal" or YesYes since they started, complains about it but they seem to be the first to defend it. Makes no sense.

The "it's always sucked for us so it needs to suck for you" mindset is nuts.

Gree listend and changed some back. Again, thanks for listening Gree.

Now is the time to have all players ask Gree to equalize everyone's playing field. But for the better.

Weve been waiting a year. Im resigned to the fact that there will always be two games being played.

Im flabbergasted they rolled the servers back. One of the worst moves ive ever seen made by an online gaming company.

Gree needs to do one thing with all the money theyre swimming in. Hire people.

I like to play fantasy sports. I use a site thats not espn or yahoo. But what theu have that seperates them is GREAT customer service. It goes a long way.

The_Don
04-06-2013, 02:20 PM
Thanks Gree for listening to the concerns of the players. (Some of us.)

We need to have an equal playing field for all, but may I humbly request NOT at he unit loss rate we just experienced.

I've experienced that casualty rate for over a year, seriously gimping my ability to compete. To allow two totally different versions of the game to compete on the same servers is fraud.

Poopenshire
04-06-2013, 02:40 PM
I've experienced that casualty rate for over a year, seriously gimping my ability to compete. To allow two totally different versions of the game to compete on the same servers is fraud.

did you sent a ticket? it worked for those who never had loses. If every player who didn't see a difference in losses sent a ticket, it would tell support to fix the issue.

Philly982
04-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Sent in a ticket, but highly doubt it will accomplish anything. But then again the answer is always no until you ask.

The_Don
04-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Yes, I sent in a ticket on all of my accounts.

KCh
04-06-2013, 10:39 PM
Also sent many tickets regarding this issue and all were ignored after suggesting to delete and reinstall the app.

Looks like many players with the no casualty glitch are finally realizing how big their advantage is in PVP. I've been playing since MW first came out and playing with high casualties for over a year. For that year, I've been using a strategy that has allowed me to engage in the PVP, while taking acceptable unit losses (attacking very weak rivals that give garbage BP and never have good buildings to raid).

Since the march 20th update, where the rivals list began to only show players with higher or similar A/D stats, and ally count was no longer relevant, I have completely quit PVP due to high casualties. I know many players still have the old rivals list where players were categorized by level and ally count, and this was a much better list. If you are a player that does not have the no-casualty-glitch, at least you could still choose targets that give fewer unit losses. Now every player on the rivals list results in 3 losses per attack/raid.

No casualty players were given their no-casualty-glitch back. I'm hoping this time the issue will be further looked into, but I predict gree will once again ignore the 'regular' casualty players. If this is the case the rivals list should be reset to how it was before the march 20th update, so at least we can go back to attacking the rivals that give garbage BP and sustainable unit losses.

Attack Dog
04-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Thanks Gree!

justsomedood5
04-06-2013, 10:45 PM
"Gree needs to do one thing with all the money theyre swimming in. Hire people. "

Couldn't agree more.

King Fox
04-07-2013, 04:01 AM
At last as I was bleeding too many good units

The_Don
04-07-2013, 06:28 AM
At last as I was bleeding too many good units

My "bleeding good units" has never stopped.

Poopenshire
04-07-2013, 06:46 AM
My "bleeding good units" has never stopped.

Submit a ticket with supporting data, screen caps help.

Gree will not fix it unless they know its broken. If your casualty rates did not improve then you have been selectively ignored. They know the No No is real, they choose to ignore it becuase of the consequences of admitting it. but why would only select people have a whole integer instead of a null, hmmmm I wonder. and when was it given, as you cannot create a game with a first prime whole integer. You know what I am talking about Devs and Engineers.....

Grizz875
04-07-2013, 08:14 AM
If I see one more person who had the glitch complain about how they couldn't play for the 2 days or whatever it was, I may puke. This is garbage, I've sent multiple tickets in only to receive the email about how all casualty rates are the same.

Poopenshire
04-07-2013, 09:50 AM
If I see one more person who had the glitch complain about how they couldn't play for the 2 days or whatever it was, I may puke. This is garbage, I've sent multiple tickets in only to receive the email about how all casualty rates are the same.

Yes the Rates are exactly the same. its not the rates that you should be complaining about. its the modifiers and server based overrides that Gree has put in place to reduce others casualties. the rates for the units almost never change. what does change is the modifiers and algorythms for determining consumption.

shudas
04-07-2013, 01:24 PM
I stopped attacking or raiding anybody a long time ago....I just did it to try it out, and presto, lost over $2 million in units to a guy with HALF my stats and he also used less than HALF as many units, AND his top units were much weaker as well, and that happens every time. It's pretty much a joke of a game when strategy and planning has nothing to do with the outcome. All I do anymore are the missions and that's it...Oh well.

Poopenshire
04-08-2013, 05:40 AM
Well I can say for sure that after this weekend of PVP my casualty rate did not drop one bit.

OK Admin, server needs to be reset again. It didn't fix ALL players accounts.

Philly982
04-08-2013, 05:51 AM
Well I can say for sure that after this weekend of PVP my casualty rate did not drop one bit.

OK Admin, server needs to be reset again. It didn't fix ALL players accounts.

I second this notion!

peripattikos
04-08-2013, 04:05 PM
It looks like the casualty glitch is back. Lost 1% of my attack/defense stats in a few easy attacks and raids.

Ratronicus
04-08-2013, 04:20 PM
It looks like the casualty glitch is back. Lost 1% of my attack/defense stats in a few easy attacks and raids.

Yep, it's back...here we start again...this becomes funked up

CasualPlayer
04-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Yeah, lost transport raiders x 2 and a whole host of other units just now. gree are obviously doing so etching to try and start this event. Gree sort it out!

pts617
04-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Looks like we prematurely celebrated because its back with a vengeance!

ertrifo
04-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Agreed, I still have high casualties when attacking!
I did send a ticket but has been ignored, they said that is caused by hidden things!!
I really can't believe it but I am still forced to camp as I'm still below level 100, I don't have many opponents to raid for earning money in my level and only a bunch of them have stats lower then mine and even if they are lower, sometimes I still loose the battle thanks to these hidden factors
Moreover my money building output can't cope with the unit losses!
Pretty much stuck over here at the moment...

The_Don
04-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Looks like we prematurely celebrated because its back with a vengeance!

It has been this way for over a year for a lot of us.

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-08-2013, 09:59 PM
It has been this way for over a year for a lot of us.

So that makes it Okay!:rolleyes:

YourPastLife
04-09-2013, 05:27 AM
So that makes it Okay!:rolleyes:

No but we would like a fix for us also, just not give you your advantage back and leave us swinging again.

Jd-fors
04-09-2013, 06:36 AM
Let's play war boys.the items you lose aren't even real.make it even,make it fair and let's put it to rest.

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-09-2013, 06:39 AM
No but we would like a fix for us also, just not give you your advantage back and leave us swinging again.

+1

All Hail Gree d

Alo
04-10-2013, 04:59 AM
Finally discovering? We've known about this issue for almost a year now. It came about just before the update that brought us boost buildings. We were just constantly rejected and GREE/funzio continuously denied the existence of such a glitch. I gave them proof, names of people with it to compare with those without it, and even suggested multiple things i thought could be causing the issue. Everything was shut down, forum threads and support tickets were completely ignored and we had to continue on like it doesn't exist. However, we all know every time we see a light gold or free player who surpasses us in stats, they're are likely stockpiling thousands of strong loot and valor units that should of died off long ago with their strategy of picking targets. The difference in strength is large, made larger by the difference in battle points they can safely earn to rank up and buy yet stronger units.

I've seen someone who i've known is one with the glitch since day one and he is past spec ops and into the new ranks already. Guy could probably average 400 BP and take no losses. Selecting a target would be no problem and so over the year 50000 attacks was a breeze for him.

Casualty glitched players, somehow thought their strategy had made them indestructible. This denial further masked it's existence. To me it always seemed completely ridiculous that anyone could believe overnight that casualties went down from almost every battle to 1 in 100 or even 1 in 500. Then for them to believe this was actually a result of buying low casualty units and having a leveled infirmary was even more ridiculous to me. Nothing gives a 99%+ reduction just like that.

According to my bonuses i have -20% casualty in 1 category and -55% in the other. When i was in a faction with boosts there was an additional -22%. Yet over the past year i've either lost thousands of units at a time, or had to pick my battles VERY carefully in order to suffer no losses. As a result my battle point payout is crap. There were so many advantages from this glitch, and it's surprising that many people still don't know about it.

ditto to that. I cant much choose who to attack for battlepoints. Mostly I go for money and get 50 battlepoints. Then the casualities are bareable. When I get 100 battlepoints (defence is 60-75% of my attack) then I lose much more units than I gain money from attacks. So my battlepoints grow ~50 at the time, cause higher end have more casualities than I can bare. Thats why it took me 36 days to make from Major to Colonel. Next rank will be much harder :( So 3 months of play I made ~25 000 raids, right now over 30 000. Attacking is last option, too many casualities there, even those very low rate ones :D