PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally Sold Some Buildings....

Influence808
04-05-2013, 01:32 AM
How good is Gree about getting these back? I was selling off a bunch of decorations. An hour ago, I accidentally sold my level 3 Rock Cafe. To add to my stupidity, I accidentally sold my level 10 Movie Theater a minute ago due to pushing buttons too quickly as well. Sent in tickets for both...

tehlolkid
04-05-2013, 01:42 AM
Don't hold your breath. Move on.

nytelock
04-05-2013, 02:02 AM
Only thing you can do now is send a ticket to GREE and wait for their reply. They should give you back your buildings, but then again there is a confirmation screen unlike using gold. All the best.

sister morphine
04-05-2013, 04:32 AM
How good is Gree about getting these back? I was selling off a bunch of decorations. An hour ago, I accidentally sold my level 3 Rock Cafe. To add to my stupidity, I accidentally sold my level 10 Movie Theater a minute ago due to pushing buttons too quickly as well. Sent in tickets for both...
Lmao, you're worse than I am. 😂 from experience you will get your buildings back...... eventually. It took nearly a week for a movie theater I "sold" when clearing decorations and a building in KA to be restored. Turnaround on tickets was faster then so be patient.

MrL
04-05-2013, 05:26 AM

It happened me that I sold one building and they restored it. I am not too sure how your story of making the same mistake twice will wash?!?

Xanius
04-05-2013, 05:45 AM
They restore buildings in CC but apparently not armor in their Knights and Dragons game.

Dipstik
04-05-2013, 05:48 AM
We're you drunk?

Influence808
04-05-2013, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the responses everyone.

I made the mistake twice because I was bored and decided to re-do my hood. I had a bunch of boxes and bushes spelling things out and was selling them off. Since my hood was full, I had to re-locate buildings accordingly as space opened up. There were literally hundreds of boxes, so I was blazing through them as fast as possible, which is dumb when you have a high level building right next to them..

Killshot-CC
04-05-2013, 11:18 AM
I did it, too. Today marks two weeks from when I asked support to restore the building I deleted while maintaining my hood far too late in the night to be accurate with my taps. I hope you get yours back, too, but don't be disheartened if it takes a while. I'll try to remember to pop in and let you know when I get mine back so you have an idea what time frame you're dealing with.

Influence808
04-05-2013, 02:32 PM
I did it, too. Today marks two weeks from when I asked support to restore the building I deleted while maintaining my hood far too late in the night to be accurate with my taps. I hope you get yours back, too, but don't be disheartened if it takes a while. I'll try to remember to pop in and let you know when I get mine back so you have an idea what time frame you're dealing with.

Thanks Killshot. Hopefully it doesn't take long! In two weeks, I could probably be close to having my old setup back... Well, with the Rock Cafe anyway

AstonP
04-05-2013, 04:02 PM
me too, how do I get them back?

Killshot-CC
04-05-2013, 05:31 PM
Thanks Killshot. Hopefully it doesn't take long! In two weeks, I could probably be close to having my old setup back... Well, with the Rock Cafe anyway

I just got my building back! I had sent an email this morning inquiring about my ticket #. I don't know if the second email prompted its appearance or if it the support queue is up to two weeks. It doesn't matter; I'm just happy to have it back. Hang in there, Influence808, you'll get yours, too. Good luck.

mr_bossman
04-10-2013, 04:39 AM
Just had a collegue at my work place that decided to sell 2 buildings that I'd spent a couple of months building up whilst I was out of the room.

After being well more than peeved off at his response of "it's only a game", I just checked this forum to see what can be done.

Have sent a support ticket.

Looks positive though from the responses on this thread.

My question is though, if it takes them a week to put the buildings back, do they put your game state back to where it was a week ago - not sure how it works.

How did this work for you guys?

Thanks,
Mark.

sister morphine
04-10-2013, 04:52 AM
No, they just reinstate the buildings. Any income you might have had is lost I believe. Just don't build or move anything on to where the missing building should be 😉

You colleague sounds a tool.

mr_bossman
04-10-2013, 05:00 AM
No, they just reinstate the buildings. Any income you might have had is lost I believe. Just don't build or move anything on to where the missing building should be 

You colleague sounds a tool.

Thanks for your reply sister morphine, very helpful :)

Yes, he is a tool! Shouldn't be touching my personal stuff any way.

This thread has put my mind at rest anyhow.

Thanks.

Killshot-CC
04-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Sister is 100% correct. I left the spot open and got my building back at the exact level it was when I deleted it. I lost the money I'd have collected in the interim, but it was ready to collect when it was restored which was nice. I'd have other choice words for your colleague, but I'd get banned. "Tool" fits the bill, though.

mr_bossman
04-10-2013, 08:07 AM
Sister is 100% correct. I left the spot open and got my building back at the exact level it was when I deleted it. I lost the money I'd have collected in the interim, but it was ready to collect when it was restored which was nice. I'd have other choice words for your colleague, but I'd get banned. "Tool" fits the bill, though.

Haha :)

Thanks for confirmation Killshot.

Influence808
04-13-2013, 09:56 PM
Got my buildings back courtesy of Shawn just now! Thanks Gree!

OneHoop
04-13-2013, 10:03 PM
Did you happen to build any of them "again" in the meantime, or move existing ones to their places? ;)

Killshot-CC
04-13-2013, 10:05 PM
Got my buildings back courtesy of Shawn just now! Thanks Gree!

That's awesome. Congrats!

Influence808
04-14-2013, 12:59 AM
Got my buildings back courtesy of Shawn! Thanks Gree!

CohibAA
04-14-2013, 01:10 AM
That is great, and didn't take too long. Sometimes GREE surprises in a good way.

sister morphine
04-14-2013, 01:25 AM
Got my buildings back courtesy of Shawn! Thanks Gree!
Good to hear! Keep those flying fingers under control 😂

mr_bossman
04-17-2013, 11:14 AM
Not had any reply from support yet.

Refuse to spend another penny with this company until they at least bother to reply to me.

Would have spent money in the battles for health replenishments too - but didn't due to lack of support on this issue.

AstonP
04-17-2013, 11:16 AM
pls Gree. add an undo button:D

bimmer kid
04-17-2013, 11:22 AM
Not had any reply from support yet.

Refuse to spend another penny with this company until they at least bother to reply to me.

Would have spent money in the battles for health replenishments too - but didn't due to lack of support on this issue.
blackmailing isnt going to work. they make enough money. send another ticket saying that this is 2nd time and just be professional about the situation. they will not help you if your rude

Justsimply
04-17-2013, 11:27 AM
One thing I really don't like is if you upgrade something you can't cancel the upgrade at anytime. Just delete or finish upgrade.

mr_bossman
04-17-2013, 11:29 AM
blackmailing isnt going to work. they make enough money. send another ticket saying that this is 2nd time and just be professional about the situation. they will not help you if your rude

Sent a second one already.

Not rude about it anyway to them.

My email to them first time around....

Hello,

I left my phone unattended at work and a collegue sold 2 of my main buildings.
Is there a way for you put my game back to where it was at 10.50am on 10th April 2013 please?

Thank you.
Mark.

PS: I run my own business as well as being a supervisor during the day, so tend to be professional about things anyhow :)

mr_bossman
04-17-2013, 11:31 AM
pls Gree. add an undo button:D

Great idea :D

mr_bossman
04-17-2013, 11:54 AM
blackmailing isnt going to work....

I have been reading the forum for 10 months and sort of gathered that anyway :)

Influence808
04-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Bossman, if it helps, I got my buildings back about a day after I sent a nice follow up email to them. This time, instead of the generic title, I titled it, "Accidentally Sold Buildings". I had bought another movie theater in the interim since I wasn't sure if they'd give it back to me, so I actually had 3 movie theaters when I got the buildings back. Deleted the new one out of courtesy.

Good luck!

Phil C
04-17-2013, 02:22 PM
We're you drunk?

Thats how i bought most of my vaults!!!

Sal The Stockbroker
04-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Thats how i bought most of my vaults!!!

More proof that some people should not drink.

mr_bossman
04-18-2013, 01:18 AM
Bossman, if it helps, I got my buildings back about a day after I sent a nice follow up email to them. This time, instead of the generic title, I titled it, "Accidentally Sold Buildings". I had bought another movie theater in the interim since I wasn't sure if they'd give it back to me, so I actually had 3 movie theaters when I got the buildings back. Deleted the new one out of courtesy.

Good luck!

Thanks Influence.

Will give it another day or so and then give up.

Could have made some headway in getting it back to how it was beforehand by now.

mr_bossman
04-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Well that is that.

I have spent over £500 on various products with Gree.

That is the end of that.

I will continue my CC game on a free basis (just never attack and spend months before each level up).....

mr_bossman
04-18-2013, 03:56 PM
Worst thing is, I am a 20 year exp web developer and was about 2 weeks away from launching a new site for CC for "Syndicates" .

Would rather lose the money/time I have spent over the last six months building this site than promote Gree etc now.

Poor service.

I have been waiting for quite some time before I reviewed this company on Google/Play etc. I will be rating the lack of support exp.

mr_bossman
04-18-2013, 04:06 PM
My last email to support...

Hello,

Hope you are well.

Do not bother with my support ticket (as I will not bother spending any more money with your company).

Please see your OWN forum about my request ->
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50726-Accidentally-Sold-Some-Buildings....&p=711751&posted=1#post711751

Take care,
Mark.

Kindest regards,
Mark Murphy.

PS: If they help me, then I will continue with my site for CC.

Killshot-CC
04-18-2013, 06:08 PM
My last email to support...

If it helps, I can see some flaws in your email to support. You asked them to reset your account to a specific period of time and then didn't bother to list your time zone, so if they would/could do such a thing you're not clear on the precise point in time. However, I don't believe they're going to reset your account to a point in time anyway. Instead of telling them how to help you, why didn't you just tell them what you want? If you want them to restore two buildings, why wouldn't you say that and tell them which buildings? In my experience, if you spell things out clearly ("I deleted a level 2 machine gun turret. Can you restore it?"), you'll get better service.

That's true of all service industries. If you walk into your mechanic and tell them to perform a front-end alignment, they'll do it. But if instead you just state the problem ("my car is pulling to the right") they may discover that your right front tire is just low on air instead.

SCREAMIN EAGLE
04-18-2013, 09:19 PM

Good luck some given back some not

mr_bossman
04-19-2013, 04:29 AM
If it helps, I can see some flaws in your email to support. You asked them to reset your account to a specific period of time and then didn't bother to list your time zone, so if they would/could do such a thing you're not clear on the precise point in time. However, I don't believe they're going to reset your account to a point in time anyway. Instead of telling them how to help you, why didn't you just tell them what you want? If you want them to restore two buildings, why wouldn't you say that and tell them which buildings? In my experience, if you spell things out clearly ("I deleted a level 2 machine gun turret. Can you restore it?"), you'll get better service.

That's true of all service industries. If you walk into your mechanic and tell them to perform a front-end alignment, they'll do it. But if instead you just state the problem ("my car is pulling to the right") they may discover that your right front tire is just low on air instead.

At the time of writing my initial support ticket, I did not understand how it could be rectified. My intial thought was to restore.

Yes, you are right though - it would have been best to mention which buildings had been deleted. Your post should help someone else that has similar problems.

Anyway, good news for me is Shawn from Gree Support very kindly put my buildings back.

I will look forward to spending my hard earned money on a couple of vaults of gold next week.

Thank you to all that replied to me.

Mark.

Killshot-CC
04-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Anyway, good news for me is Shawn from Gree Support very kindly put my buildings back.

Nice. That's really good to hear. I'm glad it worked out for you.

mr_bossman
05-29-2013, 03:40 PM
Nice. That's really good to hear. I'm glad it worked out for you.

Sorry for late reply :)

Yes they sorted this ticket.

Awaiting a mistake on a purchase of Money instead of Gold on a new ticket.

If the game had not crashed out so many times whilst trying to add a new credit card, then I would not have made this mistake!!!

This is a new issue... Lets see how Gree respond (already a week later)......