PDA

View Full Version : No gold Bonus

Baraka
04-05-2013, 01:28 AM
As me and many others in my Faction we have woke up with No gold bonus and got the same automated junk that's everyone got saying you have your gold bonus. Some people I know have double and triple what they are suppose to get while many have 0. You try to respond to the ticket and its closed and you get the same junk reply. Why change something mid month and not get it right.any purchases in March should be honoured on the old system. False advertising and crap responses is just getting a joke. This is getting too familiar and the customer service is just getting worse. Looks like I will have to take this to apple directly to get sorted as if Gree doesn't honor me with my full bonus before Ireland after the event I will walk away from this game. Enough really is enough.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-05-2013, 01:37 AM
Once upon a time...

Baraka
04-05-2013, 01:50 AM
Once upon a time...there was a customer friendly company Called Funzio........

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-05-2013, 02:09 AM
there was a customer friendly company Called Funzio........

Things change. We must accept some things, and make changes, too.

Baraka
04-05-2013, 02:16 AM
Things change. We must accept some things, and make changes, too.indeed we must. The awful customer service I can deal with, I just want my gold...

senex morosus
04-05-2013, 02:19 AM
What worries me is I got no message for a bonus even though I don't plan on claiming the bonus so soon. I have mocked GREE support as a joke in the past and got banned on forums for it. Is this pay back? If the gold bonus is taken away from me or I am unfairly treated then I will just have to delete the game and move on to another similar game. I have accepted the fact GREE are ignoring my account issue and ticket while offering others resets, I accepted the fact hacker factions are allowed to even compete in WD without an investigation or an inquiry on people's accusations, and more unplayablewaiting for WD to really have some fun.

Instead of seeing the game get better and better, I have seen it dive in the past two months and I play now for WD only but if my gold bonus is taken away from me then I have no reason to continue playing.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-05-2013, 02:26 AM
What worries me is I got no message for a bonus even though I don't plan on claiming the bonus so soon. I have mocked GREE support as a joke in the past and got banned on forums for it. Is this pay back? If the gold bonus is taken away from me or I am unfairly treated then I will just have to delete the game and move on to another similar game. I have accepted the fact GREE are ignoring my account issue and ticket while offering others resets, I accepted the fact hacker factions are allowed to even compete in WD without an investigation or an inquiry on people's accusations, I accepted the fact that this is a unique game where bugs and glitches do not get fixed but instead the game becomes more and more unplayable. I can't attack without losing 1000+ worth of Valor. I attack to gain Valor and retaliate but with the new system, everyone is better off camping and just waiting for WD to really have some fun.

Instead of seeing the game get better and better, I have seen it dive in the past two months and I play now for WD only but if my gold bonus is taken away from me then I have no reason to continue playing.

Negotiating is a skill, not an art.

It requires discipline, and one must swallow their pride when negotiating from an inferior position of power.

You may be right, but ONLY a court can mandate someone do something.

If the courts get involved, your solution takes longer, and becomes more difficult.

Negotiate with compromise and humility.

Don't push, plead.

There are five simple human behaviors that come into play: push, pull, pause, praise, and plead.

In negotiating from an inferior position avoid "push" and "pull".

senex morosus
04-05-2013, 02:36 AM

It requires discipline, and one must swallow their pride when negotiating from an inferior position of power.

If the courts get involved, your solution takes longer, and becomes more difficult.

Don't push, plead.

There are five simple human behaviors that come into play: push, pull, pause, praise, and plead.

Negotiating requires patience and I have always lacked patience

Baraka
04-05-2013, 02:41 AM
It has gradually got worse over the time. A close friend of mines account is a mess. So many issues with it in many ways. He tries and tried to get it sorted but Gree just ignored him, like you say only a select few are aloud to have resets. Plus like you say there's the Hacker factions out there who continue to be aloud to play.

CasualPlayer
04-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Woke up this morning to my gold thx gree

Supra X
04-05-2013, 03:53 AM

Yes I received it also today! Thx!

waffles
04-05-2013, 04:02 AM
i havent gotten mine yet dang

Kot
04-05-2013, 04:11 AM
Why thank them? Its you who bought it. They should have kredit your gold 1of april.

I got 47, 5k gold. So Im missing 2, 5k.
Another ticket for gree.

Biff05
04-05-2013, 04:37 AM
I got my bonus last night along with several others in our faction.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-05-2013, 04:40 AM
There will come a time when other methods will be employed. At the moment, I negotiate and wait. Every dog has his day.

In the meantime, this keeps me mellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9q_-iWcyfU&list=PLDA341D658E76322F

Got me a big stogey burning this AM, Cohiba to be precise, a real Cohiba.

thunder
04-05-2013, 04:45 AM
Havent got mine. Have to send a ticket in

helli0n
04-05-2013, 05:54 AM
They've sent me that mass email about the gold bonus around 11 times, its their reply for every ticket i send in even if its not related to the program. When i reply it, they just spam me with that stuff

Genen
04-05-2013, 06:20 AM
PJ thank for great insights as always. Now I can give up on reading fortune cookies.

mxz
04-05-2013, 06:26 AM
I got a small portion of mine ... in a game I didn't qualify for any (by their new standards).

This looks like its going to cause more problems than if they had stuck with the old system.

sparckle
04-05-2013, 06:36 AM
Gree intends to stir up some trouble. It gets forum traffic and keeps the game alive.

senex morosus
04-05-2013, 07:07 AM
PJ thank for great insights as always. Now I can give up on reading fortune cookies.

thanks for letting me spill my drink on my computer laughing

senex morosus
04-05-2013, 07:07 AM

thanks for letting me spill my drink on my computer laughing

mwmark
04-05-2013, 07:31 AM
I am also getting that stupid bonus canned email response from them.
I haven't got any of my bonus gold and I qualify based on the old or new system.
A guy in my faction received WAY more gold than he should have got.

Web323
04-05-2013, 07:38 AM
They've sent me that mass email about the gold bonus around 11 times, its their reply for every ticket i send in even if its not related to the program. When i reply it, they just spam me with that stuff

Every ticket I have sent in recently has that response and even better it has been more 2 months that my skill points became frozen.

Phan
04-05-2013, 07:41 AM
I have been stupid enough to close and re-open my app the whole day but no bonus. I must claim against Gree for damages of pain & suffering.

Q Raider
04-05-2013, 08:18 AM
So we have people stating they received bonuses well beyond what they were supposed to have, even some receiving bonuses when they were not even qualified.

And we have other players who are due the bonus and have received none.....Including myself.

Seems like the "No-No" and "Yes-Yes" has mutated.....

Tctiger
04-05-2013, 08:22 AM

Don't push, plead.

in other words get on your knees and beg , i have the invisible gold glitch too :(

ProCision
04-05-2013, 08:43 AM
This is all because of Obama. He has gree giving to the ones that did not earn it, by taking it from the ones that have or the ones that gree thinks has to much. This is the new way of life, deal with it.

dougnichols
04-05-2013, 08:48 AM
this is all because of obama. He has gree giving to the ones that did not earn it, by taking it from the ones that have or the ones that gree thinks has to much. This is the new way of life, deal with it.

great comment!!!!

Skyser30518
04-05-2013, 09:02 AM
This is all because of Obama. He has gree giving to the ones that did not earn it, by taking it from the ones that have or the ones that gree thinks has to much. This is the new way of life, deal with it.

That's awesome. Roflmao.

Mackdaddy
04-05-2013, 09:32 AM
No gold bonus here either. Lots of emails of course saying I got one. Will Gree ever be able to launch a new feature or event without a glitch or screw up?.....wait don't say anything i think I know the answer.

thunder
04-05-2013, 11:07 AM
If i dont get my gold bonus i will become a free player. I like playing this game i dont mind spending some money on it. But i want the bonus That i deserve and whoever else deserves it.

Web323
04-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Yes i am still waiting, yet I have notice that a few of my regular targets are now loading up on gold units.

thunder
04-05-2013, 03:27 PM
I just got my gold bonus. next time gree dont send a email out saying everybody has got the bonus if everybody didnt get the bonus. wait until all the bonuses are out than do it.

procsyzarc
04-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Not going to bother with any more tickets will give them a few more days, if I don't get it and the full amount I will not bother contacting Gree I will just go to iTunes for a refund

Jd-fors
04-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Pay very close attention to the last lines of your bonus gold e-mail from gree!i see trouble on the horizon!