PDA

View Full Version : PvP Events

ochr0961
04-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Am I the only one who misses these? Gree can you please bring back PvP events??

solo.modernwar
04-04-2013, 09:23 PM
I agree, I enjoyed them as well and they were low-key, easily time-managed "events" to play the game as it was meant to be played, but instead, your activity counts for something! Hahaa... good times - let's hope they return.

Q Raider
04-04-2013, 09:26 PM
Doubt they were as much a money spinner as the other event styles, which is why they are currently dormant.

ochr0961
04-04-2013, 09:39 PM
I understand they want money. I want money. But this game is also suppose to be fun and relaxing. Not just sucking money from us.

Thief
04-04-2013, 09:39 PM
Yea i miss them. Everyone complains about the prizes not being great...but who cares they were fun!

Jhenry02
04-04-2013, 10:18 PM
They were fun. But I can see them not being big money draws as a full refill only cost 10 gold. Our faction made it top 50 the last 2 and made 121 on the first. In the first event we didn't even try and got 121 and they expanded the list and we received the unit. The other 2 I don't think we used a vault among the whole faction and placed for prizes.

In WD some people *cough* the crazies *cough* spend a vault or more per "war".

Also, if we remember, there were a lot of hassles for these events. It wasn't an automated process. All the information was culled by hand. So that means manual calculations that decrease productivity. And decreased productivity with low return on sales = dead event.

But I'll agree they were fun. Most of our faction expanded to 20 stamina so we could fight every hour.

Rock on!

-J

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-05-2013, 01:41 AM
There ain't no free lunches. You have fun at Disneyworld, too, but it ain't free.