PDA

View Full Version : Justice League of America is looking for 6 members!

CJ D
04-04-2013, 08:47 PM
JLA, a top 600 faction in China (finished 634 but took off last 4 hours to save resources), has several spots available for active players. We've got a good core group of players who finished 197, 380ish, 749, and the rebounded after new guidelines were put in place and changed leadership. We were 4 players short for China, and have removed a few more who didn't perform.

We require active participation in the wars! No, not 24/7. We all have lives, so we don't expect anyone to stay up throughout the night. But one out of every 4 wars ain't gonna cut it! We also have a minimum donation amount per day of 2 million. This is a newly implemented requirement (3 1/2 weeks), and we are catching up on our bonuses. Cash is flowing in quick! Many members donate 4-10 million per day. We're very near our next health regen bonus right now. We will suspend, from time to time, out donation requirements to make way for army and stat building. We prefer minimum stats of 30/30, but will make accommodations for the right members who are dedicated to the group, and willing to work toward building their stats with us.

All members are also expected to coordinate via a free messaging app. It's working great for us, and allows us to keep up via push notifications.

Looking for US players preferably for battle coordination.

That's it in a nutshell! Basically give 2 mill per day, be active, and have a true desire to improve yourself, the group, and our standings every battle! Inbox me for more info or find us at 356 867 212. Below are our current bonuses.

Health regen -20%
Infantry defense +20%
Ground defense +20%
Air defense +15%
Sea defense +10%
Building defense +15%
Building output +10%
Guild increase +18

CJ D
04-05-2013, 06:30 AM
Bump job...

Major Kalhoun
04-05-2013, 10:21 AM
We are a Top 150 faction. We have been a consistent climber in the ranks since the Battle for Brazil. Information about us may be found at AceHold.net (http://acehold.net).

We are looking to join forces with a Top 500 faction in our efforts to punch through the Top 100. We are looking only for aggressive players who must be on a top 100 team and can work together. We are professionals here. Everyone carries their own weight.

If interested, fill out an application at AceHold.net (http://acehold.net) and put in the comment fields that you wish to merge. That information will be forwarded to my email account and I will be in touch with you promptly.

Only professional warriors need apply.

CJ D
04-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Can I get a bump bump?!?!

Stew1385
04-05-2013, 08:41 PM
No Prisioners
70 Brazil
154 Greenland
258 Egypt (still got top 250 prizes)
628 China (took one off for Easter/didn't want the prizes that bad)

We are down on members flushed out alot of the dead weight. Our original core players from Brazil still remain. We are looking for above 30k att/30k def, we encourage $2 mil a day but understand that it can not always happen for those with low iph (but are active), We do not require gold use during war but many do.During the war you must be active and post what you have accomplished.We always try to find the best targets for all players. Please consider our guild. We have many committed members.

33/42 strong alot of room to grow

Health Regen-22%
Infantry Def-20%
Ground Def-15%
Air Def-15%
Sea Def-10%
Building Def-25%
Building Output-10% (on our way to 15%)
Guild Increase-+22

CJ D
04-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Man. This is kinda like having your wingman come in and try to swoop the chick from under you at the bar!

CJ D
04-08-2013, 07:21 AM
Back up!!!!

CJ D
04-10-2013, 08:38 AM
2 more spots available...then guild increase time.

Beau Ner
04-10-2013, 09:20 AM
You guys didn't finish 634th. My faction did. you guys finished 639th. I just checked on the winners list. Good luck in recruiting though. Maybe we'll see you guys in Ireland.