PDA

View Full Version : I lose Units Every Fight, I want my game reset so I only lose 1 unit every 500 fights

Poopenshire
04-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Admin just admitted Gree rolled back the servers to give everyone their low casualties back. What about us who never had low casualties?????????

Speed ump
04-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Thats fair poop, right? I did not hear you complaining anout the units you have been losing. I suppose its only fair if you whine about the loses.

Philly982
04-04-2013, 07:17 PM
I never had the so called No-No either. If it is true that about 70% had the No-No and overwhelming complaints are causing them to reset the server does this mean that those that have always had the Yes-Yes will be in the same boat, or will everyone have the same casualty rates (other than bonuses of course). If not then why not do away with the No-No and the Yes-Yes all together and come up with something like a So-So for everyone. All I think Poopenshire and others that have not had this fortune wants is to be on an even playing field.

thunder
04-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Admin just admitted Gree rolled back the servers to give everyone their low casualties back. What about us who never had low casualties?????????
I would of thought you will have a golden army

Burnt
04-04-2013, 07:31 PM

So if I get this right, they are going to roll back the the servers for the people who had an unfair advantage......really? Wow, just wow. At least they could have waited a week so all of us Yes Yes'ers had a chance to decimate their overly-stocked inventory of valor. And if they were smart players, they should still realize what a huge advantage they had not having to spend tons of money replenishing their inventory, allowing them to build up their IPH. Whateva. Redunkulous. BTW, I thought your signature was tongue-in-cheek, but you were serious. thanks for letting me take a peak at your base.

Jhoemel
04-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Where did admin told that poop?

Burnt
04-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Where did admin told that poop?

Here you go....

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47864-My-rival-list-just-exploded...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50227-Losing-high-valor-units-on-every-other-raid-or-attack-FIX-this-please

Q Raider
04-04-2013, 07:36 PM
Copy of post made by Admin

Our developers are looking into this issue. We are rolling back our servers to a time before we started receiving the reports. Once we determine the issue we will improve casualty rates for all players.

CJ D
04-04-2013, 07:44 PM
What the.....I surely hope that they do like was said and improve casualty rates for all players, cause if I again am at an unfair disadvantage to a bunch of invincible, supposedly high casualty armies, this is gonna be some bull chit! That's it...I want 2000 high stat units to replace all the ones I've been losing the past 15-16 months while I've had normal casualty rates...

Ranger4Life
04-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Ahhhh... No wonder the glitcher I've been hitting stopped losing units. Guess I just have to hit him harder!

Speed ump
04-04-2013, 08:39 PM
There's more than one way to skin a cat ranger. Unit loses do what? Weaken them some, but what else? It's upsets them. Believe me, there's plenty more ways to do that. I had one game that I brought up, was very weak. I bugsplatter myself silly, lost 40 k in a few days. This was a 78 k game to start with. I made people madder than if I had won each time. I was laughing hard enough to almost wet myself. I got all kinds of threats. They were going to destroy me.lol. I laughed and said, how are you going to hurt me worse than I'm hurting myself. I would spend 2 hours straight hitting one person, non stop. ( using gold for reloads) I find words to be even more powerful. And I don't mean getting vulgar. It seems many people hate it when you use logic and good reasoning with them. Even more powerful is the truth, especially to the ones trying to fool even themselves. The truth, they can't handle the truth. They go bonkers. Or how about the silent treatment. Hit them over and over, never say a word. They will ask, they will plead and beg,then they will get nasty. Finally , they will go silent. That's when you hit them. Just something simple, classic, and biting. Only a few words. You will own them forever. Oh, the simple things that bring joy to my life.the fact that, no matter what you do, I beat you.not with my strength, but with my mind. It angers them that they can't convince me that they have bested me. That they have not angered, or upset me, and therefore won. Why can't I be beat? Because this is a game. Even if you win, you have won nothing. It is the way i say it is, because I believe it is. You cannot win, because you cannot convince me that You have indeed won. I have won everything, yet I have won nothing. Somehow I find great pleasure in that.

Q Raider
04-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Ahhhh, so the Pirate thing is really a cover Speed.....it's the Cat-o-nine-tails bit you really like.....

Rebeca
04-05-2013, 04:02 AM
Hahahaha

Welcome to real world, dont cry!

Philly982
04-05-2013, 04:50 AM
So I hear that many have had their casualty rates fixed back to the No No. Looks as if this did nothing at all for those that have had the Yes Yes all along.........just terrible. Perhaps since only 30% or so have had the Yes Yes we do not have enough people complaining. I am happy for the No No'ers getting a response from Gree, but how can we Yes Yes'ers get one as well. I had learned to live with it and accept it for the past year, but once everyone was put on an even playing field, then subsequently returned their advantage it really rubs me the wrong way. No No, Yes Yes - it really does not matter to me, just keep it the same for all players!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-05-2013, 05:00 AM
Gree has spoken.

Big John
04-05-2013, 05:15 AM
I want an all golden army till they fix it.

Ps I thought we were told that the no casualty glitch didn't exist.

mickymacirl
04-05-2013, 05:37 AM

Oh if only you knew the truth, Big John, How are you anyways???

Poopenshire
04-05-2013, 05:44 AM

Hey Big John, long time no see. How are you doing?

Big John
04-05-2013, 06:03 AM
Doing ok guys, everything ok over at the cove?

Brady
04-05-2013, 06:14 AM
can someone please explain to me why there is a differece anyway? why do some play with the "no no" some the 'Yes yes" and as i was told yesterday by one someone on here, you have the "so so". I play on a Droid and an Iphone and its like 2 different games. Cant we all just get along and play the the same game?? :confused:

Dadino
04-05-2013, 07:24 AM
As a faction lead, I estimated that about 40% of my members were No-No blessed. After days of whining, Several of us began to teach most of them how to play Modern War as mere mortals do. Quite frankly, the game they were playing, may have been ego boosting, but clearly was not very challenging. Anyway, after a few days, most of the "fallen" were moving forward again, that was until the Rollback happened. I woke up this morning to a stream of forum posts, akin to kids back on their sugar high. The problem is, I know, I can Not play a game and certainly can Not spend real, hard earned money, while fully aware that about half of my competition has a grossly unfair advantage. So, if the silent majority does not rise up and complain, even loader than the No-No's whined, and get this turned around, I for one am done!

YourPastLife
04-05-2013, 09:26 AM
This is stupid, put the game back so people with an unfair advantage retain their advantage and do nothing for us who have had this problem from day one. I quit PvP two months ago because the cost of units lost has always been more than whatever I make from PvP. I have spent much of my income to build and average army and not been able to focus on upgrading my IPH. Where is our reward!!!!!!!!!

Poopenshire
04-05-2013, 09:29 AM
This is stupid, put the game back so people with an unfair advantage retain their advantage and do nothing for us who have had this problem from day one. I quit PvP two months ago because the cost of units lost has always been more than whatever I make from PvP. I have spent much of my income to build and average army and not been able to focus on upgrading my IPH. Where is our reward!!!!!!!!!

The reward was loud and clear and always have been. Unless you were lucky enough to have reduced casualties, and please someone explain how simple Math always give you 1 loss per 500 hits on opponents of equal strength for a years time, while everyone else bleeds multiples, your just not a priority.

NTM
04-05-2013, 09:30 AM
yeah same.. in any fight..

the last i fight 1 time a guy with 15k atk/def under me.. i win yup but for 10 win that cost me more 500k in units..?

the joke.. what the problem ??? my money don't move now.. that stupid.. don't count on me for spend gold.. like in CC who i don't have this problem...

in syndicate all cry for this.. maybe time to move no ?

Speed ump
04-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Dadino, i compliment you. Someone who actually took the inititive and taught his guys how to play the game using strategy needed to accomplish his goals. I have heard players with the no no tell my gold games that they are the real players, because they have to use strategy. Aparently not. My free games, and the early days of my gold games taught me how to play that way. Heres someone after my own heart. Just do people. Stop looking for excuses.

MiniMe
04-05-2013, 10:24 AM
Hey guys,
I've only been in the game for 3 months, and I don't really get this No-No Yes-Yes concept.. Would someone be so kind to explain it to me? :)

YourPastLife
04-05-2013, 10:35 AM
Hey guys,
I've only been in the game for 3 months, and I don't really get this No-No Yes-Yes concept.. Would someone be so kind to explain it to me? :)

The people with the no no glitch suffered very low unit casualties in PvP, numbers like 1 unit lost in 100+ att/raids. The rest of us with the yes yes loose 3+ units per attack/raid

Shawshank
04-05-2013, 10:56 AM
You are such a sarcastic little drama queen. Show me one person who has one casualty out of 500 attacks and complains about it? If your stats are 13k attack and 172k defense, clearly you -

A. Don't attack people much. or
B. Have nothing but invincible units in your attack queue.

Either way, I don't think your qualified to criticize other people for voicing legitimate problems with how the game has been behaving for them personally. But hey, if you can point out someone who really complained about 1 causality in 500, I'll apologize for calling you a sarcastic little drama queen.

Cha
04-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Must admit I thought I had a low casualty rate because I had built my army from low casualty units and also made sure I kept my ally count low so I could control the units used. Meant I never lost many high level units.
Not sure now whether the casualty rate is a bug or just a difference between those that went for a high ally count early in the game and have ended up bloating their army with high casualty rate units.

Not sure but as gree have admitted there is a problem no doubt they will investigate. Should be easy to pick two people from the different categories and see why they have different casualty rates - still don't believe people have always had the rate we had after china or they would not pvp.

Cha
04-05-2013, 11:08 AM
Must admit I thought I had a low casualty rate because I had built my army from low casualty units and also made sure I kept my ally count low so I could control the units used. Meant I never lost many high level units.
Not sure now whether the casualty rate is a bug or just a difference between those that went for a high ally count early in the game and have ended up bloating their army with high casualty rate units.

Not sure but as gree have admitted there is a problem no doubt they will investigate. Should be easy to pick two people from the different categories and see why they have different casualty rates - still don't believe people have always had the rate we had after china or they would not pvp.

And now my rate is a bit higher than before china - then I very rarely lost a unit, now I guess it's about 1 in 20 attacks but not much data to go on, better than 2-3 per attack.

kingoftwilight1969
04-05-2013, 11:12 AM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GREED,GREED,GREE D$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GREED,GREED,GREE D$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hi Im here today from gree D to talk to you about the way it is....Not the way you want it to be But the way it is... There is a difference!! You want a game that runs perfect!! But here at gree D we dont care were rolling in the bucks and all I can think about is that new house on the beach Im going to buy!!! You guys mean nothing!!! Its not like you pay our bills... Oh wait I guess you do lol But we dont care!!! Im sure alot of you have emailed us with your problems... But we got no time to read those I just hit delete then send a email back saying::: Thank you for recently contacting GREE International Inc.
We hope that we have fully addressed the issue to your satisfaction. We aim to continually improve our player support. Please click on the link below to let us know how we did. It should take only a couple of minutes. But guess what we didnt do anything to help you LOL MONEY MONEY + MO MONEY!!!

kingoftwilight1969
04-05-2013, 11:29 AM
The people with the no no glitch suffered very low unit casualties in PvP, numbers like 1 unit lost in 100+ att/raids. The rest of us with the yes yes loose 3+ units per attack/raid

Thanx for explaining that to us noobs... so im a yes yes man then..and it sucks... But when did this happen I only noticed it a few days ago... now cant gain strength cant upgrade cuz cant make money... unless I find someone loaded which not offen at all

YourPastLife
04-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Thanx for explaining that to us noobs... so im a yes yes man then..and it sucks... But when did this happen I only noticed it a few days ago... now cant gain strength cant upgrade cuz cant make money... unless I find someone loaded which not offen at all

Its been like this for a while, they made a change to the game after China that changed a bunch of the no no's into yes yeses and all hell broke loose so today they reverted the changes back so the no no's are once again no no's and all of the yes yes people are still screwed.

The best I can tell you for limiting losses without an all gold army right now is to only do PvP when you know you find someone loaded or just stop altogether and camp until this gets sorted out. I Quit all PvP two months ago as I could not sustain the losses I was taking with PvP anymore and now am camping and rebuilding.

Cha
04-05-2013, 11:46 AM

Have you tried recently?

Vballmadam
04-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Poop I think we need back pay with interest! I never really knew how few of us did not have the no no.We have been playing this game all along with such a huge disadvantage. We adapted our game and srategised to be where we are today and it cost us plenty.

Don't you think it's time to do something special for all of us without the no no?
What will you do for all of us GREE?

Philly982
04-05-2013, 01:40 PM
Vballmadam.....I second you notion. Compounded interest please! The whole thing never really bothered me that much until it came to light how rampant the issue really is. For some of the No No'ers I did feel a little bad, that are not forum members and did not even know they had a glitch. For them for all they knew is that was how Modern War worked from their get go and then the game suddenly changed for them. For those I feel bad for. What really got to me was that the ones like Poopenshire mentioned that think they have superior strategy and the ones that complained and demanded compensation for lost units when we the Yes Yes'ers have been experiencing this from day one. They demanded compensation and change and they actually received the change back. Perhaps if we start demanding enough they will change it for us too. I am just starting to wonder if there are even enough Yes Yes'ers in the game, much less on this forum to have our voice or rather type even read. I was also detested when someone in another thread said some not so nice things to Poopenshire for being glad that everyone was on an even playing field (seems fair enough to me) and that he wanted misery for all. From reading through Poopenshire's posts I think he Poop could care less if we all have the Yes Yes or the No No. Seems that all he wants is the Same Same. Sounds right to me. I had been trying to be less negative on here, but the issue seems to be much bigger than previously thought. If they have the right to demand compensation for their "normal" loses for about a week then why do we not have the right to demand compensation for the "normal" loses since we started playing which in my case is over a year. I have spent way to much of my own money beyond my means (which is my own fault) for the indestructible units that I do have to learn that what seems like a majority of players can spend in game cash for nearly indestructible units.

Philly982
04-05-2013, 02:10 PM
For the record I am not complaining about losing units during battle. In war one would expect to have war casualties. My complaint is the disparity between one player having mass casualties and another nearly none!

Vballmadam
04-05-2013, 02:37 PM
For the record I am not complaining about losing units during battle. In war one would expect to have war casualties. My complaint is the disparity between one player having mass casualties and another nearly none!

My sentiments exactly. We all deserve the Same/Same!

DaHoosier
04-05-2013, 03:21 PM

I'm not sure I'm buying the whole you are either yes yes or No No. I think most of us are experiencing more of So So.

I have 2 account and mine do not meet either of these extremes. Me and my factions mates discussed in depth casualty rates and strategies during the last goal chain event. It brought out a lot of interesting things as we were attacking types of building we had not previously as a rule. We all seemed to fit about the same criteria as I will outline below.

---------------

Money building of much lower defense player(under half) maybe lose 1 unit every 25 fights.

Non money building , seemed to ignore defense, lose 2 to 4 units every fight.

Player with much lower defense maybe lose 1 unit every 20 fights.

Player with defense closer to my attack lose 1 to 3 units every 4 fights..

Player with defense very close to my attack 1 to 3 units every fight.

The unit losses seemed to distribute well along the lines of the casualty rates as expected, most of the time was losing my high cas rate fodder units.

The casualty rate seemed pretty fair and balanced to me.

Maybe one of you so called experts can toss me and my faction mates into either the No No or Yes Yes category, but seems much more So So to me.

Dadino
04-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Two significant game changes were needed to finally expose and fix the No-No bug. 1. Heightened player communications brought about by factions and their forums and 2. The pre-China event and in particular the grueling raids on unit buildings. So, when faction members' without the No-No, complained about all the loses they were incurring, their No No teammates were bragging about how they had none. I'm sure the Developers designed the event to be very challenging, so those complaints must have been satisfying, but hearing about players with No loses incurred, must have perked some ears. The bug was found and fixed after China and for the first time in Modern War history all the players were fighting on an even playing field, that is until the roll back today. The big question is, will the players without the No-No stay silent and continue to be the obedient prey of the No-No privileged. I think the only way for this game to survive, is to put us all back on an even playing field ASAP and let the chips fall as they may.

Philly982
04-05-2013, 05:06 PM
DaHoosier, perhaps there is a middle category and I do respect everyone's opinions. Though I would love to only lose 1 unit every 20 fights to rivals with much less defense than I have attack. Unfortunately I lose 2 - 3 units every fight against rivals with much less defense than my attack. To be specific I am talking about 30K - 50K less defense than I have attack. It has long been known that attacking a non-money building money yields more loses so I will definitely agree with you there. I would say that about 1/8 of my faction experiences casualties like you have mentioned so a middle ground does seem possible. 1/4 experiences casualties like I do, 3 - 5 loses regardless of opponent strength or if we are raiding a money building. The remainder of the faction loses units every 50 or so attacks. This was before they did away with the no no. After the server was reset they have indicated that they are not losing units again, but I will have to admit the sample size has been pretty small.

JMC
04-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Didnt know 70% of players had it. Funny how we've been talking about this for like a year now and finally when they fix it they give it back.

I do not attack anyone with a defense even remotely high compared to my attack. Like i've said in the past, 15% maximum. For this reason my BP are garbage and at max allies it's not even worth my time to look for a target. I haven't done many attacks other than in WD events, which i lose 20-35K stats in.

If they're going to compensate us, they better give us a lot.

The_Don
04-05-2013, 05:59 PM

EXACTLY!!

A totally lopsided playing field is dang near fraudulent!

Perilous
04-05-2013, 06:00 PM
So if I understand correctly the game was broken and then fixed. People who were advantaged by the gameplay defect complained and gameplay defect is added back into the game? How is that remotely possible?

Philly982
04-05-2013, 06:09 PM
A little off topic and I apologize, but I also find it interesting that they reset the servers to give back the low casualty advantage, but have done nothing in regards to the rivals list when it seems that there has been even more complaining about it.

Now back on target, if they were to compensate the Yes Yes'ers I wonder what type of compensation we would receive. I do not think that 50 or 100 gold would suffice. Perhaps they could form some sort of compensation based upon the amount of time we have played or the number of total attacks. To end on a positive note, I only lost 10 units on 7 attacks with a rival with only 30K less stats than my attack after the recent data download. Sad to say it is an improvement.

Jammed Up
04-05-2013, 09:40 PM
... I wonder what type of compensation we would receive. I do not think that 50 or 100 gold would suffice. Perhaps they could form some sort of compensation based upon the amount of time we have played or the number of total attacks.

Well, they could replace the 473 billion high-dollar units I lost over the course of 3 or 4 battles with people who had 1/2 the stats I did... :(

The casualty rate seems to be pretty much back to normal now, but I lost a *lot* of expensive gear due to this braniac move. At first I thought it was an April Fools Day joke, but when it just kept happening and happening I realized that someone had borked the game up majorly.

SilentWolf
04-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Am I a No, No or am I a Yes, Yes????? I am so confused. Please help me:confused:

Me too, what exactly do they mean?

Monkigrass
04-06-2013, 03:13 AM
Me too, what exactly do they mean?

Go attack someone with way less defense than your attack. Like way less.

Count how many times you attacked. Count how many units you lost, most notably valor units. If you start to lose count of unit losses, youre yes-yes.

mcarri04
04-06-2013, 08:00 AM
http://www.change.org/petitions/gree-international-inc-correct-compensate-fully-refund-gold-purchasers?utm_campaign=share_button_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

Please pass along and share

ghh
04-06-2013, 08:51 AM

For once I agree with you let's make this game fair for everyone. We will enjoy it much more!
I'm not asking for 1 loss in 10 attacks but to lose 2 to 3 units per attack is unfair and unplayable.

American Capitalist
04-06-2013, 09:36 AM
I'm sick of all the garbage cash units. I don't like to lose a Stryker, Bio Warfare Troop, and Rapid Fire Attack Vehicle in a single attack. I can't afford to lose $1 million in units each attack.

The_Don
04-06-2013, 10:25 AM
I'm sick of all the garbage cash units. I don't like to lose a Stryker, Bio Warfare Troop, and Rapid Fire Attack Vehicle in a single attack. I can't afford to lose $1 million in units each attack.

I lose every B52 I buy within two or three attacks after I acquire them. Every single valor unit I ever bought has been consumed.

Auspex
04-06-2013, 12:45 PM
So, While there was no more no no people I decided to visit my news real list and take revenge. I've always stocked a thousand expendables or so just to be sure I don't lose too much in stats I've been a yes yes lose 3/fight since I started this game, but my poor nemesis seemed to only stock 20 or so extra pieces. In one day he was almost 100 units short of his level/alliance ability to bring it to battle. This brought out his Visa and he now sports an almost all gold army I'm thinking gree should at least provide incentive bonuses.

Poopenshire
04-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Guys keep up the pressure. you saw how much the babies with the No No cried when they had to play the same game as us. As a player with a very large Gold army I made sure I drained as many as I could from their trinkets. Keep complainging. sent a ticket everytime your casuaitles are higher than theirs. Remember thats not flooding support, as all the No No's said they have almost No casualties. You just want your fair share! They rolled back a whole server updated just for them and not you!

Let Gree(d) know your opinoin.

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Guys keep up the pressure. you saw how much the babies with the No No cried when they had to play the same game as us. As a player with a very large Gold army I made sure I drained as many as I could from their trinkets. Keep complainging. sent a ticket everytime your casuaitles are higher than theirs. Remember thats not flooding support, as all the No No's said they have almost No casualties. You just want your fair share! They rolled back a whole server updated just for them and not you!

Let Gree(d) know your opinoin.

I'm glad to see you fighting the fight. It looks like you've changed your mind about being able to influence Gree! Some times tilting at wind mills works!

Sincerely,
Don Quixote.

PS.
If the numbers I'm seeing thrown around are correct the YesYes is 30% +- of the players. Is the 30%+- asking for an upgrade to NoNo or have the 70%+- downgraded to YesYes.

While I did not know about the glitch until China, for what it's worth I did send a ticket after the server reset about needing a level playing field for all.

manbeast
04-06-2013, 11:59 PM
Can't believe you people degrade yourselves to using terms like "no no" and "yes yes" just because pirate justice uses them. Sounds like a preschooler. I never noticed a difference in casualty rates on any of my 3 accounts so idk what anyone is talking or complaining about :)

NTM
04-07-2013, 01:31 AM
stop to fight just collect, don't buy gold and wait.. massive action = massive reaction

i just fight a guy 15 k under me, i drop 2 box for event and lost about 1m of units

yeahhhh ! what the point to fight or rob if u can't keep anything.

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-08-2013, 09:48 AM
Can't believe you people degrade yourselves to using terms like "no no" and "yes yes" just because pirate justice uses them. Sounds like a preschooler. I never noticed a difference in casualty rates on any of my 3 accounts so idk what anyone is talking or complaining about :)

So you stopped by to inform us that you don't know what anyone is talking or complaining about but you do have an opinion about the words we are using to describe what you don't know about and you feel that the words we are using is causing us to degrade ourselves. Making US sound like a preschooler.

Alo
04-10-2013, 04:58 AM
stop to fight just collect, don't buy gold and wait.. massive action = massive reaction

i just fight a guy 15 k under me, i drop 2 box for event and lost about 1m of units

yeahhhh ! what the point to fight or rob if u can't keep anything.

its called war, Ur buildings will make U fake money to build lost army up again. Unlike some other games, here Ur income, defence buildings etc cant be destroyed. It would be much worse if someone could demolish all Ur buildings and U would have to start from scratch. Welcome to the yes-yes club.

mickymacirl
04-10-2013, 05:15 AM
PS.
If the numbers I'm seeing thrown around are correct the YesYes is 30% +- of the players. Is the 30%+- asking for an upgrade to NoNo or have the 70%+- downgraded to YesYes.

While I did not know about the glitch until China, for what it's worth I did send a ticket after the server reset about needing a level playing field for all.

The difference in numbers is (in most cases) 2% loss for someone with the No-No, vs 30% loss for someone with the Yes-Yes, according to the numbers that is.