PDA

View Full Version : Share your results from the Dark Prince's chest

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sunsfan1caw
04-04-2013, 02:10 PM
There have been many reports of people getting less-than-stellar results from the Dark Prince's chest. Please share your results here. Hopefully this will give the community an idea as to whether these chests are worth the 20 gem cost.

I'll get us started. I got 5 black keys (love that band, btw :)) from the last boss event (which I took 1st place! Thanks to my friends!). I used them all at once and here's what I got:

1. Nemesis
2. Nemesis
3. Flowstone + :)
4. Monstrous Garb +
5. Hydra

I'm pretty happy with the results.

What did you get?

Harvey Guo
04-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Congrats
Since the Nemesis exchange into the dark prince chest, much less people can get that. Although we can still win the boss armor without the nemesis, but cannot go further enough.
Personally think the surprise of dark prince is lesser than the enhance chest (before).

zhy
04-04-2013, 02:41 PM
1. hydra
2. monk
3. nemesis

Sunsfan1caw
04-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Are you saving the last two keys for next week? Wish I would have thought of that :)

zhy
04-04-2013, 03:45 PM
yes :P if i was lucky as u have been i would have stopped after the 1st nemesis :P as i need only 1 to kill till boss60 :P

edit : btw if i had a maxed out wicked wraith, i would have tried with that instead of a nemesis :P yes damage multiplier is lower, but it has higher def n attack, so who knows :P

starkthunder
04-04-2013, 06:01 PM
1.nemesis
2.lighting lord
3. wave charmer
4. monks vestments+
5. vinewood

Azraelthevengeful
04-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Azura Armor, which is 2star. Already had it as well

zhy
04-05-2013, 01:18 PM
they are giving a winewood if u open 11 black chest in a row, wow... -.- plz...its a crappy armor n a shaman which is much better is not hard to craft...

Newbish
04-05-2013, 02:29 PM
they are giving a winewood if u open 11 black chest in a row, wow... -.- plz...its a crappy armor n a shaman which is much better is not hard to craft...
Ya I think if your going to open the 200 gem option it should at least give you a 3 star or better

Samuel_Hdz
04-05-2013, 03:22 PM
- Wavecharmer
- Snakeskin
- Volcanic Mantle
- Crius

BULL

Samuel_Hdz
04-05-2013, 03:29 PM
There have been many reports of people getting less-than-stellar results from the Dark Prince's chest. Please share your results here. Hopefully this will give the community an idea as to whether these chests are worth the 20 gem cost.

I'll get us started. I got 5 black keys (love that band, btw :)) from the last boss event (which I took 1st place! Thanks to my friends!). I used them all at once and here's what I got:

1. Nemesis
2. Nemesis
3. Flowstone + :)
4. Monstrous Garb +
5. Hydra

I'm pretty happy with the results.

What did you get?

Add Monstrous + to the spreadsheet. Flowstone + is already there

Samuel_Hdz
04-05-2013, 03:30 PM
1.nemesis
2.lighting lord
3. wave charmer
4. monks vestments+
5. vinewood

Add how much Monks Vestments + changes per level to the spreadsheet

zhy
04-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Ya I think if your going to open the 200 gem option it should at least give you a 3 star or better i only think grees marketing manager have to play more their own game :P, always if he/she ever plaied n if they have a marketing manager :P

Husler
04-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Steam power
Snakeskin
Snakeskin
And a nother one while back that I used for fusing cause it was crap.

No longer in the market for these chest until they are adjusted. I don't mind paying money to the developers for there product. But why throw money at em for fusion armours when i can just farm em. For a chance for a super duper extrodanary armor? It makes more sence to play the fusion game and farm a little bit. Least then you get a higher lvl armor in less time then it would be to farm and fuse a armour you recieve from chest. Still have not got my steampower to lvl 30 yet and I've thrown a lot of armour at it. Now I just have stars to waist when I should of fused lvl 30's and hope for the best. Same chance game. Less time

No longer buying chest.

zhy
04-05-2013, 04:57 PM
when u say steam power do u mean steampowered?

Husler
04-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Yes, phone put it into 2 words. I'm sure you understood and comprehended.

zhy
04-05-2013, 06:13 PM
well then u have been luckier than other ppl :P n yes i understood but wasnt sure cuz was wondering y u would complain if u got a 4 start armor from the chest :P i dont mean u shouldnt complain about the current chest rewards :P just what u got from em in 4 trials is much more above the average :P

Husler
04-05-2013, 06:37 PM
I complain for the sake of complaining. Overall I have had bad luck with fusing and in my opinion the new chest. I'm not a fan of RNG.

zhy
04-05-2013, 06:40 PM
oh good then :P just had some doubts cuz didnt understand the connection between ur rewards n ur complaint :P i mean the sample of rewards u posted dont support well ur thesis :P

Husler
04-05-2013, 07:24 PM
So I'm a little confused. So how many armours are in the chest? I was under the impression that the point of the chest was for the upper teir armour. In saying that I don't feel special about my one good reward due to it was more of a common piece now and really not so rare but maybe average in general since there are + version and higher quality as well. Or maybe I'm just ignorant about what I received but the data sheet really didn't make it seem Epic in terms of stats. In still new to the game. Couple weeks in at only at 51. Trying to grind for lower grade armours to enhance it has also been a long grind as i am also trying to lvl up other armour as well.

zhy
04-05-2013, 08:48 PM
the steampowered is one of the best armors atm, well im talking about the +version, n its the best water/fire, i enhanced one till lv20 to unlock the +version then crafted a steampowered+ with the mats won at gold chest (metal cogs), u should be happy to have won one :P, it has 4 stars so its one of the rarest armors in the black chest, well if u are not looking for a boss nemesis, n u dont like be given 3 or 4 stars then i dont see y u should open black chests supposing ur looking only for strong armors n not well looking ones...

Leosimas
04-06-2013, 05:25 AM
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. But, I've been playing Gree games for a while.
My first impression of K&D is that it was a very democratic game.
First, because you dind't have the option to buy a super power armor with gems, you have to work to get it.
And the second is that the free or light gem spenders could get some nice sets with boss events.
Although, I didn't like the pairings of the week tournaments ... Maybe some level tied tournaments 1-20 / 20-40 and go on.
My black chest results were not so good ... Forgemasters Garb, Steam Wizard Robes, Swamp Shaman and 1 Nemesis.
Let's see next week.

basbeer
04-06-2013, 06:51 AM
Hey guys!

So I have a question and I really hope someone can answer it.
I really really like the legendary armors (exo, dragon, kalei).
Then I saw the new chest, got exciting aaand failed..
So i'm wondering, can all these armors be fusioned? I know the kaleidscopic
armor is fused before but what about the other two.
And can event-boss armors be fusioned? I don't mean the nemesis armors
but the craftable armors. Also boss armors from past events? I heard barbarian is.
Thanks anyways. :)

Harvey Guo
04-06-2013, 07:39 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArPIArNuLRi7dGVrc1BqV2J1czAzY1AyR1kxSko4V lE#gid=0
check the datasheet you will find the answer
Hey guys!

So I have a question and I really hope someone can answer it.
I really really like the legendary armors (exo, dragon, kalei).
Then I saw the new chest, got exciting aaand failed..
So i'm wondering, can all these armors be fusioned? I know the kaleidscopic
armor is fused before but what about the other two.
And can event-boss armors be fusioned? I don't mean the nemesis armors
but the craftable armors. Also boss armors from past events? I heard barbarian is.
Thanks anyways. :)

Azraelthevengeful
04-06-2013, 08:02 AM
Given the results most people have had, do you think it is worth my while buying the gems on sale now to open a few Dark Prince chests? Was going to go for the 800 gem pack, but most people seem to be getting pretty poor results?

MaDFamouS
04-06-2013, 08:13 AM
To answer the thread "Share your results from the Dark Prince's chest" mine would be crap, crap, and then some more crap.
A Vinewood for spending 200 gems? seriously? You would have much more luck farming the dark princes castle with some friends and healing your party 40 times.

Dobey
04-06-2013, 09:10 AM
Yeah it's crap, not that great at all .. Don't like the change in the chests.

basbeer
04-06-2013, 09:16 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArPIArNuLRi7dGVrc1BqV2J1czAzY1AyR1kxSko4V lE#gid=0
check the datasheet you will find the answer

Could you please point it out for me? I've looked in it before and now again and I still can't find it.
Maybe it's not in there or maybe i'm blind. Thanks.

Harvey Guo
04-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Theoretically, all the armors can be gained by combined, but not all of them can be crafted.
Most of armors which cannot be craft are the Tier 2 lv50 armors, which have special looking but normally lower stats, like vinewood etc.

Could you please point it out for me? I've looked in it before and now again and I still can't find it.
Maybe it's not in there or maybe i'm blind. Thanks.

basbeer
04-06-2013, 09:55 AM
Theoretically, all the armors can be gained by combined, but not all of them can be crafted.
Most of armors which cannot be craft are the Tier 2 lv50 armors, which have special looking but normally lower stats, like vinewood etc.

Yea I know that. But can I fuse two armors to gain the steampowered exoskeleton, dragon tamer costume or kaleidoscopic starmetal rainment armor?

And can I fuse two armors into an older event-boss armor. Like barbarian raiding gear or hunters garb?
Thanks!

Flare
04-06-2013, 10:21 AM
You can fuse anything adn everything except nemesis armors, monoelement armors, and dark prince armor.

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 11:52 AM

Um Vinewood can be crafted? That's one of the first armors I obtained using fusion

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 11:59 AM
You can fuse anything adn everything except nemesis armors, monoelement armors, and dark prince armor.

I agree with that statement

Harvey Guo
04-06-2013, 12:29 PM
nope, I mean gained by combining two armors, not craft.
Most of armor which CANNOT be crafted are in the Tier 2 lv50 armors, like vinewood etc.
Um Vinewood can be crafted? That's one of the first armors I obtained using fusion

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 12:31 PM
nope, I mean gained by combining two armors, not craft.
Most of armor which CANNOT be crafted are in the Tier 2 lv50 armors, like vinewood etc.

Your explanation right now confused me xD But I got the idea, and after looking back yeah ma bad :P

Harvey Guo
04-06-2013, 12:45 PM
English is not my first language, and I often made grammar mistakes... my bad :)
Your explanation right now confused me xD But I got the idea, and after looking back yeah ma bad :P

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 12:49 PM
English is not my first language, and I often made grammar mistakes... my bad :)

No biggie :P I got the jist of it so that's what matters

Timothy13
04-07-2013, 06:42 AM
1. Crius
2. Wind Monarch
3. Snakeskin
4. Monks
5. Monks
6. Hydra
7. Snakeskin
8. Glacier
9. Wicked Wraith :3
10. Living Flame
11. Flowstone

starkthunder
04-07-2013, 06:54 AM
Add how much Monks Vestments + changes per level to the spreadsheet

Done 7 Atk & 9 def.
I also calculated the max stats and put those in. I it has worse max def than Chimera Corps Uniform + but better max Atk. So it and Chimera are the best L50 for earth/spirit.

VashX
04-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Got Stormrage+

Best thing so far.

starkthunder
04-09-2013, 07:47 AM
Is it just me or has the enchanted chest gotten better on the stuff other than armors since dark prince came out?
I just used 8 gold keys and got: 5 potions, 4 chimera talons, 8 typhoon gems and 10 fusion stones.

Samuel_Hdz
04-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Is it just me or has the enchanted chest gotten better on the stuff other than armors since dark prince came out?
I just used 8 gold keys and got: 5 potions, 4 chimera talons, 8 typhoon gems and 10 fusion stones.

Fusion stones aside, that's a crappy lot of items. So really it is just you

deathexe
04-09-2013, 03:43 PM
I noticed that the normal silver chest seems to be pretty good too. I'm not sure if it's just me but I managed to get 5 gems in one chest, twice. Altogether after 6 keys I managed to get 13 gems haha.

Eunuchorn
04-09-2013, 03:51 PM
1st: Monk
2nd: Nemesis

Ill let you know when worm goes away(6pm pst?) what's next

Marcial1234
04-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Molten Shroud+
Nemesis
Swamp Shaman Robes
Sky Guardian+

I was wondering if the anyone else has ever seen the Sky Guardian+ armor?? thank you guys :)

Samuel_Hdz
04-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Molten Shroud+
Nemesis
Swamp Shaman Robes
Sky Guardian+

I was wondering if the anyone else has ever seen the Sky Guardian+ armor?? thank you guys :)

SOOOOOOOO lucky -.-

Harvey Guo
04-09-2013, 06:17 PM
Sky guardian+? that may become the highest stats in this game...
SOOOOOOOO lucky -.-

WaxMyShazzy
04-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Molten Shroud+
Nemesis
Swamp Shaman Robes
Sky Guardian+

Stats, or it never happened!! ;P That's the luckiest pulls iv'e seen yet. Please add or post the sky guardians stats here as well as how much it gains when leveling.

Maybe they stealth modded the chest contents!?

Samuel_Hdz
04-09-2013, 06:55 PM
Stats, or it never happened!! ;P That's the luckiest pulls iv'e seen yet. Please add or post the sky guardians stats here as well as how much it gains when leveling.

Maybe they stealth modded the chest contents!?

NONO screenshots or it never happened! xD

zhy
04-09-2013, 07:32 PM
what? plz make a screenshot of ur sky guardian+

Marcial1234
04-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Ugh, I was writing my response, had to relog and lost it >.>

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0o4FYxzRRnTUllIT1k2ekJmRW8/edit?ups=drive_web

and

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0o4FYxzRRnTdHBQb2NjMGx4MHM/edit?ups=drive_web

Anyways, I knew that was going to be the response. I got it a few days ago, not during the 3x Sky Dragon chance of the chests but a bit before. Based on other picture I've taken it seems it raises 11atk/13def per lvl, it had 545 attack and 632 defense on lvl 21. So by lvl 70 it would have around 2300? Unless it's gets nerfed in the way enchanting. 0.o Pretty crazy to believe. I added it a few days ago also to the spreadsheet and marked it as *on progress* as it still is on the way to get to level 70 haha.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArPIArNuLRi7dGVrc1BqV2J1czAzY1AyR1kxSko4V lE#gid=8

Anyhow, I still want to get Infernal Lord :/
The gear it's too girly for my main knight haha.

zhy
04-09-2013, 08:31 PM
wow congratz marcial, i would give u all my armors for ur sky guardian+ lol well all beside the steampowered n the starmetal

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 05:59 AM
wow congratz marcial, i would give u all my armors for ur sky guardian+ lol well all beside the steampowered n the starmetalwhat is your opinion about star metal armor?

zhy
04-10-2013, 06:19 AM
for bosses its useless, if u have other 70s maxed out, u can choose among em the best one against the current boss, well in arena depends :P its weaker but u have the element bonus, so depends :P, with other armors, u can be lucky or unlucky with elemental bonus, with starmetal u dont have this chance/risk so really up to u :P

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 09:27 AM
I get your mean, the starmetal is useless when other armor can also get bonus when facing boss but they have better defense and attack. But I think the starmetal should be great in the arena, sometime even you gain 1500 defense, but when your elements were against by the other players, you will still feel painful for that, which means that the element is really important in this game. Starmetal although only get about 550 defense, but is will never being against by other armors, and it will give other armors 100% bonus attack, which in some aspect this armor is a great choice. Maybe it can be placed in the second or the last person, which can give a powerful super attack, which may directly kill one people?
for bosses its useless, if u have other 70s maxed out, u can choose among em the best one against the current boss, well in arena depends :P its weaker but u have the element bonus, so depends :P, with other armors, u can be lucky or unlucky with elemental bonus, with starmetal u dont have this chance/risk so really up to u :P

zhy
04-10-2013, 09:29 AM
u cant kill anyone with a decent maxed out armor with 1 starmetal attack imo :P

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 09:35 AM
Got it. Can the dark prince armor do that if the elements fully against other players?
And what's your opinion about the sky guardian+ version, it seems too strong, lv70 1084 1269
u cant kill anyone with a decent maxed out armor with 1 starmetal attack imo :P

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Got it. Can the dark prince armor do that if the elements fully against other players?
And what's your opinion about the sky guardian+ version, it seems too strong, lv70 1084 1269

Still gonna lose to Infernal Lord+ though.

zhy
04-10-2013, 09:44 AM
depends who starts between dark prince n infernal, given both are on the respective main or secondary knight.

sky guardian was already a good armor, the + version is ... lol, will have a prob to fight who has the + version maxed out, u cant compete beside having a maxed dark prince+, it should smash anything else 1vs1, also im not sure that a infernal+ can 2 hit a sky guardian+, even if the infernal+ has the 1st hit will be very close.

edit : shortly imo beside dark prince+ n maybe infernal+ (n u must start 1 with this one) other armors dont have a chance against sky guardian+

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 09:48 AM
depends who starts between dark prince n infernal, given both are on the respective main or secondary knight.

sky guardian was already a good armor, the + version is ... lol, will have a prob to fight who has the + version maxed out, u cant compete beside having a maxed dark prince+, it should smash anything else 1vs1, also im not sure that a infernal+ can 2 hit a sky guardian+, even if the infernal+ has the 1st hit will be very close.

Hmm I think other armors cannot match sky guardian+ 1v1 but you have to consider that sky guardian has a double weakness to infernal lord.

That said, if one were to include sky guardian+ into their party, which armor should they most likely replace? Given best 3 is dark prince, swamp shaman and infernal lord. Stat wise, swamp shaman seems like a likely candidate to go. However, I enjoy its type combination because it beats out armors that are commonly used in arena.

zhy
04-10-2013, 10:01 AM
yes i counted infernal+ has double bonus, but right atm, u can one shot a normal sky guardian only with a special attack, takes 2 hits with infernal+ to kill a normal sky guardian, same for sky guardian hitting infernal+ but cant kill it with 1 special shot, now as sky guardian+ is stronger im not sure if a infernal+ can 2 shot it, thats my doubt, will have to see.
about the best 3 armors, i really dunno :P most ppl have a infernal+, n a shaman+ is good for that. so will have to see :P

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 10:05 AM
yes i counted infernal+ has double bonus, but right atm, u can one shot a normal sky guardian only with a special attack, takes 2 hits with infernal+ to kill a normal sky guardian, same for sky guardian hitting infernal+ but cant kill it with 1 special shot, now as sky guardian+ is stronger im not sure if a infernal+ can 2 shot it, thats my doubt, will have to see.
about the best 3 armors, i really dunno :P most ppl have a infernal+, n a shaman+ is good for that. so will have to see :P

Oh yes I do see your point in factoring which armor starts first. Afterall, it does not matter which armor hits harder if both of them can 2-shot kill each other. Regarding best armors, I guess sometimes it just comes down to having a lucky matchup although there are still other strong contenders out there. I sure hope a storm sorcerer+ surfaces soon :)

zhy
04-10-2013, 10:14 AM
yes thats the point, prob is we dont know yet if a infernal+ can 2 shot a sky guardian+, lets see :P

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 10:18 AM
how would you arrange your people and armors in the arena
If you choose from the Dark prince, Swamp and Infernal, which one comes to first, second and third?
And which place who you arrange your main knight? First, second or last?
Cheers.
Oh yes I do see your point in factoring which armor starts first. Afterall, it does not matter which armor hits harder if both of them can 2-shot kill each other. Regarding best armors, I guess sometimes it just comes down to having a lucky matchup although there are still other strong contenders out there. I sure hope a storm sorcerer+ surfaces soon :)

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 10:20 AM
yes thats the point, prob is we dont know yet if a infernal+ can 2 shot a sky guardian+, lets see :P
I believe that the infernal armor can 2 shot beat sky guardian +, but I doubt that sky guardian + can beat Infernal in 2 shots too. The spirit seems extremely weak when it is against by the fire, really really painful.

By the way, how would you arrange your people and armors in the arena
If you choose from the Dark prince, Swamp and Infernal, which one comes to first, second and third?
Cheers.

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 10:32 AM
I believe that the infernal armor can 2 shot beat sky guardian +, but I doubt that sky guardian + can beat Infernal in 2 shots too. The spirit seems extremely weak when it is against by the fire, really really painful.

By the way, how would you arrange your people and armors in the arena
Cheers.

Regarding order, I think I have mentioned before. It really all comes down to how lucky you are in your matchup. However, a strategy I usually use is to put an armor that is strong against the elements that would be good against my previous armor.

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 10:48 AM
So you mean if the first element you put is fire, then the second mate you will put wind to against the water enemy, right?
Regarding order, I think I have mentioned before. It really all comes down to how lucky you are in your matchup. However, a strategy I usually use is to put an armor that is strong against the elements that would be good against my previous armor.

zhy
04-10-2013, 10:54 AM
if u read better ive said a normal sky guardian can 2 shot a infernal+, so a sky guardian+ must do at least the same if not better

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 10:55 AM
So you mean if the first element you put is fire, then the second mate you will put wind to against the water enemy, right?

Yups! Something along those lines.

Marcial1234
04-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Feel free to kill the sky gurdian+ on the making :p XBB PQY YGP. I have like 9 friend spots left. I have the nemesis that is about to leave and I'll get the next one for sure. Level 50 though :/

Sorry to change topic, but what would be a good strategy for effective strategy to get through all the maps as soon as possible? First level Crius+, Living Flame+ and hydras hunter+ to level 50 then go hardcore enchanting on the 3+ stars armors?

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 01:23 PM
yep that could be a good strategy
but you need also balance your income to maximum the profit, which can largely supporting your armor enhancement.
Feel free to kill the sky gurdian+ on the making :p XBB PQY YGP. I have like 9 friend spots left. I have the nemesis that is about to leave and I'll get the next one for sure. Level 50 though :/

Sorry to change topic, but what would be a good strategy for effective strategy to get through all the maps as soon as possible? First level Crius+, Living Flame+ and hydras hunter+ to level 50 then go hardcore enchanting on the 3+ stars armors?

zhy
04-10-2013, 05:19 PM
1. hydra
2. monk
3. nemesis

Marcial1234
04-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Does this new armor has the possibilty of having better stats than dark prince's??

zhy
04-10-2013, 05:31 PM
yes if its showing normal version stats

Heapy
04-10-2013, 06:42 PM
1. Atlantean Avenger
2. Nemesis

yyace
04-10-2013, 09:31 PM
1.nemesis

1.snakeskin
2.brawlers
3.atlantean
4.nemesis

Leosimas
04-12-2013, 11:41 AM
1 Royal Flame Armor
2 Snakeskin...argh!
3 Admiral's Nemesis

Marcial1234
04-14-2013, 01:45 AM
Hey guys, just wondering if is there an armor that looks like the first one from the forum picture above(on the top of the page, next to the girl on brawlers)??? I do not know if the worm boss armor came back the other week, but if it didn't the picture has been on the forum for a while.. Do any of you guys know the name by any chance??

Sunsfan1caw
04-14-2013, 03:45 PM
1. Royal Flame +
2. Wavecharmers +
3. Wavecharmers
4. Nemesis (which was much harder to level up than previous ones)

All-in-all yuck!

suparna
04-14-2013, 07:07 PM
I don't think anyone has ever gotten worse results than me.
I bought 800 gems and opened 44 chests.
All I got was flowstone+, hydra+, crius+, and one nemesis.
This **** is a ****ing scam.

Harvey Guo
04-14-2013, 07:12 PM
800gems....rich man
you should open them one by one, not open the 11 package, which will certainly gain many rubbishes...
the people who gain sky guardian + version, just open 4 chests, but one each time.
do not spend gems on that again, most of time are wasting money...

suparna
04-14-2013, 07:18 PM
ya well actually from 44 chests the only ones worth mentioning were flowstone+ and nemesis.

wouldn't ever do that again.

I will try to get to lv100 then just regularly open dark prince chest every week to get at least 1 nemesis to get the + version of every weekly boss.

Newbish
04-14-2013, 07:28 PM

And this why I won't buy anymore gems until they fix this garbage

Catastr0phy
04-15-2013, 01:44 AM

Same here when they just released it. I almost bashed my head on the desk >.<
although the skyguardian+ armor makes me pretty jelly and want to buy more gems, i promised myself not to buy anymore for the fail chests. If i spend any in the future, it will be for materials for kaleido+, dragontamer+, steampowered+. seems like less of a waste to me.

DreamM0d3
04-15-2013, 02:05 AM
Same here when they just released it. I almost bashed my head on the desk >.<
although the skyguardian+ armor makes me pretty jelly and want to buy more gems, i promised myself not to buy anymore for the fail chests. If i spend any in the future, it will be for materials for kaleido+, dragontamer+, steampowered+. seems like less of a waste to me.

Its the same theory as a jackpot machine. People only look at the best possible pay-out that they forget the actual odds of getting it is abysmal at best. It is easy to let envy cloud your judgement and end up spending more in hopes that you will be able to repeat someone else's success. Then again, this does not stop people from trying. All I can say is that if one wants to take the gamble, then they better be prepared for both success and failure. If you were prepared to lose that amount in the first place, then you will understand that there is no point whining.

The best case scenarios are when one gets an ultra rare armor while trying to get a Nemesis or when one spends spare gems after his base is fully upgraded. Either way, failure to get that ultra rare will not be so devastating because the expectation isn't there in the first place.

Catastr0phy
04-15-2013, 02:11 AM
Its the same theory as a jackpot machine. People only look at the best possible pay-out that they forget the actual odds of getting it is abysmal at best. It is easy to let envy cloud your judgement and end up spending more in hopes that you will be able to repeat someone else's success. Then again, this does not stop people from trying. All I can say is that if one wants to take the gamble, then they better be prepared for both success and failure. If you were prepared to lose that amount in the first place, then you will understand that there is no point whining.

The best case scenarios are when one gets an ultra rare armor while trying to get a Nemesis or when one spends spare gems after his base is fully upgraded. Either way, failure to get that ultra rare will not be so devastating because the expectation isn't there in the first place.

Fully agreed! When they just released it i just wanted to try out. out of 44 chests u could expect something. or so i thought lol. Now I'm sure i don't want to take the gamble again hehe! I'll just level up the few end-game armors i got atm, and wait until the armors are easier to get then they are at the moment.

DreamM0d3
04-15-2013, 02:28 AM
Fully agreed! When they just released it i just wanted to try out. out of 44 chests u could expect something. or so i thought lol. Now I'm sure i don't want to take the gamble again hehe! I'll just level up the few end-game armors i got atm, and wait until the armors are easier to get then they are at the moment.
Wanna know my first experience with the Dark Prince's Chest? I was prepared to invest a couple of bucks to try it out when it first released. When I opened my first chest expecting to choose out of 3 chests but ended up getting a Chimera Corp Armor handed to me, I was like "What? Let me repick." Upon realizing that there was no such option, "Nice... I guess my work here is done." Morale of the story: Never ever say "Shut up and take my money/gems" when you see the advertisement at first glance. The moment when you realized "Rare and above GUARANTEED" encompasses about 3/4 of the armor in the game LOL.

deathexe
04-15-2013, 02:35 AM
Wanna know my first experience with the Dark Prince's Chest? I was prepared to invest a couple of bucks to try it out when it first released. When I opened my first chest expecting to choose out of 3 chests but ended up getting a Chimera Corp Armor handed to me, I was like "What? Let me repick." Upon realizing that there was no such option, "Nice... I guess my work here is done." Morale of the story: Never ever say "Shut up and take my money/gems" when you see the advertisement at first glance. The moment when you realized "Rare and above GUARANTEED" encompasses about 3/4 of the armor in the game LOL.

Back then whe there was only the enchanted chest things were so much better haha, if only Gree could change things. Oh, those were the good old days!

Flare
04-15-2013, 02:50 AM
Its so easy to manipulate potential buyers into justifying dropping so much money in luck based gambles. For all you know a gree employee jusy needs to pose as one of us and post up photoshopped pictures of sky guardian + or some other insane armoer that they " got" from the chest and instantly some people run out and spend 70+ pounds on a TABLET game.

Look its easy for me to do it too: guys i just got sky guardian+ , the trick is opening 1 box, then 2 boxes, then 3 boxes, then 4 , reset ur game, buy 10 more and the 7th one will contain it. See what i just did? Everything in this game including fusion, boxes is down to PURE CHANCE. There is no "formula" to fuse better armor. Sample sizes are way too small to even suggest that fusing 2 legendaries give a better chance than 2 basics at grtting an ultra rare!

There are 8 ultra rares, only the + versions are worth anything. Counting ultra rares that you cant craft, maybe only 3? Wicked wraith, storm sorceror, sky guardian that are worth. There are 20 super rare and below *2 for their equally useless + versions for 40 useless armors. Ignore legendary for now, as i have yet to see report of someone opening a starmetal, or even a boss legendary. So just think of theodds, assuming each has equal probability (you wish) , 3 in about 60 chances to get something good. If they skew the probabilities say 2x or 3x probability for a **** armor, do the math and youre down to less than 1 percent.

Remember developing a high budget game like say mass effect 3 or assassins creed takes millions of dollars, this app game probably involves less than ten people, and they can induce people to spend more cash than a full standalone game that takes years to develop.

Open your eyes, if you spend some gems buying upgrades or getting nemesis (probability pretty decent going by reports) at least you gain sure reward and save lots of time, and can participate in weekly events pretty well.

Catastr0phy
04-15-2013, 03:01 AM
Back then whe there was only the enchanted chest things were so much better haha, if only Gree could change things. Oh, those were the good old days!

haha yeah, if only they made a 1 day event for the old chests to be back:P i think we could even call ourself pre-chest update players for the goo'ol'times sake>< For now I'm doing the same as dream, done with chests. I hope in the future they will adjust something so that it will get easier to obtain stuff, or have an event with either old chests or materials. 1 skyguardian+ (that we know of) out of 1000's of chests is just a too low rate for me.

and Flare, Gimme ur luck or skyguardian+. You made me quit leveling up my normal skyguardian hehe. But your right. they have low cost and theyre pretty Greedy(:P) with this % chance to get something really good. since i have starmetal, dragontamer and steampowered, none + version tho, i dont see the point of trying for a + version out of the chests. I'd rather wait for a material event.

DreamM0d3
04-15-2013, 03:11 AM
Its so easy to manipulate potential buyers into justifying dropping so much money in luck based gambles. For all you know a gree employee jusy needs to pose as one of us and post up photoshopped pictures of sky guardian + or some other insane armoer that they " got" from the chest and instantly some people run out and spend 70+ pounds on a TABLET game.

Look its easy for me to do it too: guys i just got sky guardian+ , the trick is opening 1 box, then 2 boxes, then 3 boxes, then 4 , reset ur game, buy 10 more and the 7th one will contain it. See what i just did? Everything in this game including fusion, boxes is down to PURE CHANCE. There is no "formula" to fuse better armor. Sample sizes are way too small to even suggest that fusing 2 legendaries give a better chance than 2 basics at grtting an ultra rare!

There are 8 ultra rares, only the + versions are worth anything. Counting ultra rares that you cant craft, maybe only 3? Wicked wraith, storm sorceror, sky guardian that are worth. There are 20 super rare and below *2 for their equally useless + versions for 40 useless armors. Ignore legendary for now, as i have yet to see report of someone opening a starmetal, or even a boss legendary. So just think of theodds, assuming each has equal probability (you wish) , 3 in about 60 chances to get something good. If they skew the probabilities say 2x or 3x probability for a **** armor, do the math and youre down to less than 1 percent.

Remember developing a high budget game like say mass effect 3 or assassins creed takes millions of dollars, this app game probably involves less than ten people, and they can induce people to spend more cash than a full standalone game that takes years to develop.

Open your eyes, if you spend some gems buying upgrades or getting nemesis (probability pretty decent going by reports) at least you gain sure reward and save lots of time, and can participate in weekly events pretty well.

Agreed! Whether someone goes as far to fake anything is still up for debate so I'll give the benefit of the doubt first. I guess it all comes down to opportunity cost. If you are already fully upgraded, it doesn't hurt to spend spare gems to open more chests. When I say spare, I am referring to free gems one has accumulated along the way. As far as buying gems go, it would be more wise to first spend on "substantial" things like building upgrading. At least that's my perspective.

On a side note, I do not think that budget alone determines how successful a game should be. If a developer can do it with minimal resources but still manage to make the game such a blast, then they very well deserve the profits. In fact, that may be a reason why many developers have taken to creating games with micro-transitions, mini expansions and DLCs.

While I guess that most would debate that the developers of games should have some form of social responsibility, ultimately we cannot say that they are wrong for trying to maximize profits. The player has to practice some discretion and rationality too when it comes to making certain purchases. Optimally, I would say that a game is truly successful if it can create this balance between players and profits such that the company can still flourish while maintaining its reputation and players at least feel justified for their purchases. Idealistic as that may sound, the closest way that this can be be achieved is by seeking constant feedback and having discussions about game changes and mechanics. Another way to address the players can come in the form of a developer's journal or a detailed changelog for every update.

Catastr0phy
04-15-2013, 03:35 AM
Agreed! Whether someone goes as far to fake anything is still up for debate so I'll give the benefit of the doubt first. I guess it all comes down to opportunity cost. If you are already fully upgraded, it doesn't hurt to spend spare gems to open more chests. When I say spare, I am referring to free gems one has accumulated along the way. As far as buying gems go, it would be more wise to first spend on "substantial" things like building upgrading. At least that's my perspective.

On a side note, I do not think that budget alone determines how successful a game should be. If a developer can do it with minimal resources but still manage to make the game such a blast, then they very well deserve the profits. In fact, that may be a reason why many developers have taken to creating games with micro-transitions, mini expansions and DLCs.

While I guess that most would debate that the developers of games should have some form of social responsibility, ultimately we cannot say that they are wrong for trying to maximize profits. The player has to practice some discretion and rationality too when it comes to making certain purchases. Optimally, I would say that a game is truly successful if it can create this balance between players and profits such that the company can still flourish while maintaining its reputation and players at least feel justified for their purchases. Idealistic as that may sound, the closest way that this can be be achieved is by seeking constant feedback and having discussions about game changes and mechanics. Another way to address the players can come in the form of a developer's journal or a detailed changelog for every update.

Indeed! to be fully upgraded the whole game gets alot easier. No worries about the speed of crafting, your money balance etc. Although it is a choice to spend gems on chests before your fully upgraded, you should ask yourself if its really a wise discission to buy chests before max upgrades.

You put your finger on the hurt part of gree's side. in simple words: theyre making a shetload of money by having such expensive things at the moment. this is not in balance at all with the money they spend on maintaining the game and its updates. They should ask themselfes if they will manage to keep making money like this in the long term, beceause there are more and more people wich aint buying chests, due to the low % of getting something exciting. when the time of trying out the new chests is over, i dont think they will make that much money on chests anymore, and they will need to adjust it. This is what you call 'Idealistic', it's what i call common sense of the developer. happy people is a happy game community, wich will make the developers pretty happy about theyre income in the long term. unhappy people is a game where people leave, and a unhappy developer.

Marcial1234
04-17-2013, 05:03 PM
Hi, i was the one who posted about getting sky guardian+. i was not trying to cause a subcountious eager to get people to buy more gems when i got it, was just wondering if anyone one else had it or just to contribute with information to the spreedsheet. With of course show off reason since it seems it was super rare. Anyhow all i can say is that i got really lucky.. All the other chests i've opened after that have been really crappy. My only advice is to manage the eager to get chests, since i've seen they all suck after my lucky draw i've only spend the gems i've gotten from the offers and eventually from normal chests, that even seem to drop fusion stones now and then. I still havent gotten infernal lord and i got locked up on the cool bone harvest armor because of being a low level. I won't spend more than $10 in these gambles, just too much. Just enjoy the game as much as possible, and don't fall on the temptation of buying gems.

Just be a shrimp, like i think DreamMod3 said in another post :D

zhy
04-17-2013, 06:28 PM
1. hydra
2. monk
3. nemesis
---------------------
1.monk
2.nemesis
---------------------
1.flowstone
2.royal flame
3.nemesis

Leosimas
04-17-2013, 07:51 PM
1 Hydra
2 Atlantean
3 Brawlers
4 chimera
5 forgemaster
6 Embersteel
7 Nemesis

Eunuchorn
04-18-2013, 02:20 AM
I'm of the opinion it's better to spend 20 gems rather than push for that 60th kill. I do love my gold keys though. Trying to save them for if they do a special. I'm sure they'll only do for gem chest though pfff

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 09:19 AM
1. Living flame
2. Nemesis

RadLonghammer
04-18-2013, 09:03 PM
1. Embersteel
2. Flowstone

starkthunder
04-19-2013, 09:42 AM
1. embersteel
2. wave charmers
3. nemesis

Sunsfan1caw
04-19-2013, 10:47 AM
1. Atlantean
2. Embersteel
3. Monk's
4. Molten
5. Chimera
6. Nemesis (much easier to level than last one, thank goodness)

Harvey Guo
04-19-2013, 12:03 PM
Seems that I'm a lucky person, open twice to gain the nemesis:)

Catastr0phy
04-20-2013, 01:24 AM
dafuq... Bone Harvester's Garb +....

DreamM0d3
04-20-2013, 01:27 AM
dafuq... Bone Harvester's Garb +....

Lol well at least its a + version

Catastr0phy
04-20-2013, 01:32 AM
Lol well at least its a + version
xD yeah. first time i get something above 2 stars, and its crap lol ><

DreamM0d3
04-20-2013, 01:40 AM
xD yeah. first time i get something above 2 stars, and its crap lol ><

On the bright side... If you don't want it, at least its worth a lot of enhancement points lol

Slevinn
04-20-2013, 02:12 AM
Here's my results so far

1. Steam Wizard's Robes
2. Lightning Lord Armor
3. Monk's Vestments
4. Chimera Corps Uniform+
5. Wavecharmer's Mantle

So all decent, but not 1 I really wanted

Catastr0phy
04-20-2013, 02:14 AM
On the bright side... If you don't want it, at least its worth a lot of enhancement points lol

haha yeah! hope theres a nice spirit boss armor then next week! btw gratz on leveling so fast:)

Dendu
04-20-2013, 09:30 AM
Starmetal raiment..
Is it any good or am i wasting my time on upgrading it?
Thanks for answer :)

DreamM0d3
04-20-2013, 09:46 AM
Starmetal raiment..
Is it any good or am i wasting my time on upgrading it?
Thanks for answer :)

If its a + version I say go for it. It may not be the strongest but it sure looks kinda cool.

Marcial1234
04-21-2013, 02:55 PM
the people who gain sky guardian + version, just open 4 chests, but one each time.
do not spend gems on that again, most of time are wasting money...

Hey just wanted to let you know, don't get based on "tricks", i opened 11 chests at once but only posted the best 4 i got, the rest were crap. So it's really a lottery

http://www.ted.com/talks/dan_gilbert_researches_happiness.html

Harvey Guo
04-21-2013, 03:02 PM
Maybe you are right.
Hey just wanted to let you know, don't get based on "tricks", i opened 11 chests at once but only posted the best 4 i got, the rest were crap. So it's really a lottery

http://www.ted.com/talks/dan_gilbert_researches_happiness.html

zhy
04-24-2013, 05:19 PM
god 11 keys for this nemesis

1. hydra
2. monk
3. nemesis
---------------------
1.monk
2.nemesis
---------------------
1.flowstone
2.royal flame
3.nemesis
------------------
1.asura
2.chimera
3.crius
4.flowstone
5.forgemaster
6.living flame
7.royal flame
8.sky guardian
9.stormrage
10.volcanic
11.nemesis

n also pissed cuz so far i never got a +version from black chest, n yes even more pissed cuz one was a normal sky guardian

Justice711
04-24-2013, 05:21 PM
seems like K&D is trying to make things difficult for u... None are plus? Whoa... Super unlucky..

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 05:25 PM
lol, seems that GREE downgrade the percentage of gaining nemesis.

I've opened 5 chests to gain one, you've opened 11....
god 11 keys for this nemesis

1. hydra
2. monk
3. nemesis
---------------------
1.monk
2.nemesis
---------------------
1.flowstone
2.royal flame
3.nemesis
------------------
1.asura
2.chimera
3.crius
4.flowstone
5.forgemaster
6.living flame
7.royal flame
8.sky guardian
9.stormrage
10.volcanic
11.nemesis

n also pissed cuz so far i never got a +version from black chest, n yes even more pissed cuz one was a normal sky guardian

zhy
04-24-2013, 05:25 PM
yeah i didnt want to believe either n checked again, none with + marked lol

Ease
04-24-2013, 05:34 PM
No nemesis for me this week... Hope I can still get 60 kills for next week. I really don't like how GREE is secretly making it harder and harder to play without buying gems. :(

Leosimas
04-24-2013, 05:35 PM
A Avenger
Flowstone
Chimera
Monstrous Garb
Hydra
Asura
Wind monarch
Glacier
Crius+
Nemesis

Daemon
04-24-2013, 05:40 PM
...This is such crap.

8 chest keys, 100 gems, 13 attempts. No nemesis.

Only interesting thing was montrous garb+ but it obviously sucks compared to horrible wurm costume+

urgh

zhy
04-24-2013, 05:45 PM
still thinking i missed a little "+" after the "sky guardian"...

edit : btw just thinking when they released the x2 chance of getting nemesis if u open 11 chest together they might only have cut the normal chance by 50% lol

Lcharlie
04-24-2013, 07:37 PM
I guess I was lucky. Got it on three with two worthless armors

Eunuchorn
04-24-2013, 09:00 PM
Ok, 6 keys:
1 living stupid
2 wicked wraith+ (photo book pw needs resetting, pic coming soon)
3 Royal Flame - I spent prob 300k past 2 days trying for this & the newish F/W armor - I got it today before this chest already combined into a hydra
4 Flowstone - my first one, I was too noob to keep the friend reward
5 Samurai - this is my third one, which is perfect because it had been my long time goal to have my PvP team all samurai
6 wavecharmer

I just added 3 permanent armors, & I currently only had room to craft 2 armors (I have 6 Smiths)
& no nemesis yet. The game just became officially unplayable. I already tossed a 50/50 Finery & 50/50 Wavecharmer & can no longer enhance my armors.

LoL:
7 atlantean
8 hydra
9 Flowstone
10 forgemaster - my first one
11 Nemesis

Welcome to my nightmare.

zhy
04-24-2013, 09:05 PM
at least u got wicked wraith+, if my sky guardian was a +version, i would have been happy of those 11 keys...

Alexa
04-24-2013, 10:28 PM
That was my expression..

I had saved up 20 gems in 3 days. And the chest just gave me regular Hydra's Mail.

That's the only time I've opened the Dark Prince Chest, now I'm just discouraged to get something-if there is- crappier.

Zeifer
04-24-2013, 11:00 PM
just got my nemesis from first box, was lucky!

anyway MAX nemesis armor every week, need active allies with nemesis to farm bosses weekly!

Add me if you fulfill the requirement! XBC-BDN-CPR

Hakurou
04-25-2013, 01:16 AM
1st box, Wavecharmers
2nd box, Atlantean
3rd box, Nemesis -> here we go ;)

starkthunder
04-25-2013, 05:52 AM
1 volcanic mantle
2 flamestorm
3 monks vestments
4 wind monarch
5 chimera corps
6 nemesis

at least most of the junk was 2 stars so got som good enhancing out of it

Harvey Guo
04-25-2013, 05:55 AM
1. monks vestments
2. chimera corps
3. monks vestments
4. hydra hunter mail
5. nemesis

Catastr0phy
04-25-2013, 07:31 AM
#1: spectral captain+
#2-15: bullshet, only 1 or 2 stars, no nemesis.
#16 &17: My 2 nemesis:)

Harvey Guo
04-25-2013, 07:39 AM
Rich man...
#1: spectral captain+
#2-15: bullshet, only 1 or 2 stars, no nemesis.
#16 &17: My 2 nemesis:)

Catastr0phy
04-25-2013, 07:41 AM
Rich man... More like unlucky and raging-to-get-nemesis man :P

Chris_$
04-25-2013, 08:57 AM
15keys no nemesis....
6 snakeskins
2 atlantean avenger
1 atlantean plus
1 monk
2 hydras
1 volcanic mantle
1 Flame storm finery
1hydraplus

Sigh....

Harvey Guo
04-25-2013, 09:53 AM
lol god bless you
15keys no nemesis....
6 snakeskins
2 atlantean avenger
1 atlantean plus
1 monk
2 hydras
1 volcanic mantle
1 Flame storm finery
1hydraplus

Sigh....

Slevinn
04-25-2013, 10:17 AM
15keys no nemesis....
6 snakeskins
2 atlantean avenger
1 atlantean plus
1 monk
2 hydras
1 volcanic mantle
1 Flame storm finery
1hydraplus

Sigh....

OUCH!

2 keys got me Chimera and nemesis

Aradan
04-25-2013, 10:31 AM
4 keys so far
asura +
monstrous
brawlers
glacier

i noticed asura + isn't on the sheet just now, i don't remeber its base stats but at level 8 it has 292 attack 315 defence. I will keep track of the general increase in stats per level and subtract to get the rough base stats and put up max stats at a later point

RadLonghammer
04-25-2013, 10:39 AM
Had 60 gems to spend. Got:

Asura
Nemesis
Glacier (was hoping to double nemesis)

Feeling good about it, and saving gems for next weeks boss.

600RR
04-25-2013, 12:19 PM
5 keys:

1: Volcanic Mantle :mad:
2: Living Flame Armor
3: Royal Flame Armor
4: Crius Armor
5: Stormrage Armor

Pretty stoked with the royal flame and Stormrage :)

yyace
04-25-2013, 01:24 PM
1. monstrous garb
2. nemesis

1. royal flame
2. nemesis

Eunuchorn
04-25-2013, 01:25 PM
15keys no nemesis....
6 snakeskins
2 atlantean avenger
1 atlantean plus
1 monk
2 hydras
1 volcanic mantle
1 Flame storm finery
1hydraplus

Sigh....

You poor poor soul :(

Vigorous
04-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Do you guys reccomend opening one at a time or 11? Really wanna do 11 with the 3x aegis

Marcial1234
04-25-2013, 05:44 PM
Opened 11 chests, got nemesis and flawstone. Rest were crap. -.- oh well there went my luck

zhy
04-25-2013, 05:47 PM
eheh im still waiting for some1 to share aegis stats to open more chests :P

starkthunder
04-25-2013, 06:40 PM
Since the chest came out I have opened 60+ dark prince but have only gotten 1 armor 3 star or better and that was spectral captain+

AustinTX
04-25-2013, 07:20 PM
Opened 15 chests and got 6 snakeskin and random on star armory.

From one of the chests, I did get something I personally hadn't seen yet. It's 2-star armor called Torchflame Mantle. 252/302 f/s. +8+9 per level. I am estimating max is 652/752, total 1404.

Jrodigy
04-25-2013, 08:45 PM
Storm Soccerer like 2 weeks ago
Anddd....Whopping living flame armour today.

Sunsfan1caw
04-26-2013, 11:09 AM
I didn't keep track because they were all crap, but I got nemesis on the 8th one (opened 11 at once).

This week's nemesis was really hard to level up again (like two weeks ago). What is going on? I thought some people reported it was like the normal nemesis we are used to. Did they change the amount of EP to level nemesis mid-event?

chbranch
04-26-2013, 11:57 AM
Damn I miss those enchanted chests!

Catastr0phy
04-26-2013, 12:02 PM
I didn't keep track because they were all crap, but I got nemesis on the 8th one (opened 11 at once).

This week's nemesis was really hard to level up again (like two weeks ago). What is going on? I thought some people reported it was like the normal nemesis we are used to. Did they change the amount of EP to level nemesis mid-event?
I didnt have troubles with the EP... funny O_O

Sunsfan1caw
04-26-2013, 12:14 PM
Last week, I used four 50 pointers and maxed it out. This week four 50 pointers took me to level 9. I think they changed the required EP when they introduce the 10 extra slots/ Aegis armor. Not cool to allow some players to be able to max the nemesis armor with less EP than others. Fine if all players have the same requirement, but DO NOT change the requirement mid-event!

Catastr0phy
04-26-2013, 12:26 PM
Last week, I used four 50 pointers and maxed it out. This week four 50 pointers took me to level 9. I think they changed the required EP when they introduce the 10 extra slots/ Aegis armor. Not cool to allow some players to be able to max the nemesis armor with less EP than others. Fine if all players have the same requirement, but DO NOT change the requirement mid-event!

thats a pain for you... sux man! seems like gree playing many tricks with us ><

Sir William
04-26-2013, 12:57 PM
I got Embersteel armor+ from the dark prince chest trying to get nemesis.
It's fire/spirit and I didn't see the + version on the spreadsheet so I am posting here.

I forget the basic level stats but at level 11 it's 368/313
And level 13 is 386/327

So it's going up 9/7 each level.

I think basic was 278/243 and max should be 719/586

Can anyone confirm this or tell me if my math is wrong?

HaQoQ
04-26-2013, 02:56 PM
Bought 800 gems because of the sale.

44 boxes 4 nemesis rest are 1 star and 2 star.

Very disappointed.

zhy
04-26-2013, 04:05 PM
omggggggg 4 nemesis? well i got 1 among 11 so u just confirmed :P

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 04:18 PM
My calculation is correct, the probability is about 1/12.
omggggggg 4 nemesis? well i got 1 among 11 so u just confirmed :P

Eunuchorn
04-26-2013, 07:31 PM
I think everyone is undervaluing the enhancement potential of all these crap armors.

Slevinn
04-27-2013, 02:57 AM
I think ppl expect more out of the chest, but in the end the "rare" armors are like they say rare

RadLonghammer
04-27-2013, 08:46 AM
I think everyone is undervaluing the enhancement potential of all these crap armors.

I think you are absolutely correct! Considering that a 2 star, uncraftable armor gives 50 matching element EP, and would otherwise cost 25,000 gold plus a Fusion Stone to create, plus a minimum of another 1,000 gold to craft the ingoing armors, there is certainly some under appreciated value there.

Instead of thinking of the results of an 11 chest pull as "One Nemesis and a load of bunk," a wise player might think of it as, "A Nemesis and a pile of enhancement points toward leveling the Boss armor that the Nemesis allows me to achieve!"

Once a player takes that view, he can view his investment in 11 chests as a "free shot" at the huge bonus that scoring a plus version of an ultra-rare or legendary armor would be.

One mans crap is another mans fertilizer, right?

starkthunder
04-27-2013, 12:56 PM
I'm the idiot that spent 1000 gems trying to get the new armor. But the trash I got took wind wurm from 30 to 36 AND admirals regalia from 31 to 35. So now I have both + versions cooking and the first half dragon.

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 01:02 PM
Regalia+ and Deep dragon mail+ is perfectly work, glad to hear that you're cooking the +version:)
I'm the idiot that spent 1000 gems trying to get the new armor. But the trash I got took wind wurm from 30 to 36 AND admirals regalia from 31 to 35. So now I have both + versions cooking and the first half dragon.

starkthunder
04-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Regalia+ and Deep dragon mail+ is perfectly work, glad to hear that you're cooking the +version:) As I went all the way to 60 with the admiral I have 2 regalia+. The fun part is going to be upgrading them.

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Then you need to prepare lots of golds...
Fuse basic fire and basic earth can gain 1 star uncraftable armor, which will give you 50 enhancement points, I've spent million golds on upgrading my Regalia+, but it is pretty faster and cheaper than snakeskin:)
As I went all the way to 60 with the admiral I have 2 regalia+. The fun part is going to be upgrading them.

RyPA24
04-27-2013, 02:29 PM
I have a slight dilemma... I have 200 gems saved up but the question is whether I should wait for next week's nemesis or try for the new legendary? I'm guessing waiting for next week's nemesis is the smart answer since odds are stacked against gaining the new legendary big time.

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 02:35 PM
Do not spend on that damn armor, you will certainly fail. Many people spent 3000+ gems and fail to gain, no need to take that risk.
I would recommend you keep saving the gems until you can pass 60 stage under enough friends' help, so that you can try to gain one nemesis to finish the 60th stage and gain 5 black keys, then you will no need to spend gems.
I have a slight dilemma... I have 200 gems saved up but the question is whether I should wait for next week's nemesis or try for the new legendary? I'm guessing waiting for next week's nemesis is the smart answer since odds are stacked against gaining the new legendary big time.

600RR
04-27-2013, 02:40 PM
So as the title says, I opened 11 boxes and an additional 1 based on Harvey's calculations I was indeed able to gain the Nemesis armour as predicted!

So in the 11 I opened, I got Starmetal (Did I just get lucky? Idk) and many ** armours I just enhanced the starmetal with.
I then opened a further one chest 3 hours later and boom, nemesis!

I would like to add, I have only ever opened 4 DP chests up till this point and don't plan on opening anymore anytime soon now I have starmetal :)

Eunuchorn
04-27-2013, 02:44 PM

Absolutely do not spend 200 on it, that's a potential 10 future nemesis armors. The key to this game is DO NOT RUSH! They get your money by making you think these boss armors are worth having. Well at lvl 100 I can easily get to 60 on each boss & let me tell you, no one needs 3 of any armor, period.

I have spent around 3000 gems & got 2 ****, & up until this morning wasnt sure the Mono wind legend was real. also both my wicked wraiths up to 50. I'm more than onfident I can craft this silly aegis armor, though going straight for the + would have been sexy.

Eunuchorn
04-27-2013, 02:46 PM
So as the title says, I opened 11 boxes and an additional 1 based on Harvey's calculations I was indeed able to gain the Nemesis armour as predicted!

So in the 11 I opened, I got Starmetal (Did I just get lucky? Idk) and many ** armours I just enhanced the starmetal with.

I would like to add, I have only ever opened 4 DP chests up till this point and don't plan on opening anymore anytime soon now I have starmetal :)

You sir, are insanely lucky. One try only for a starmetal? Get that to 70 ASAP, I mean focus your absolute sole attention on it. Sooner or later you will be able to craft a + & 2 70/70 starmetal is needless to say, dope

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Congratulation!
Did it a +version or normal version?

1/11 to 1/12 just a range of probability, still no guarantee, average people gain nemesis about opening 11 and 12 chests. I personally only try to gain the nemesis to open chest, otherwise I will not touch that damn chest:)

So you made a good choice, stay away from that damn chest:)

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 02:49 PM
You sir, are insanely lucky. One try only for a starmetal? Get that to 70 ASAP, I mean focus your absolute sole attention on it. Sooner or later you will be able to craft a + & 2 70/70 starmetal is needless to say, dopeI highly doubt that now you can gain starmetal fragment in enhanced chest. I spent all my 50 gold keys only gain many fusion stones and potions, and many useless material like typhoon stone, chimera horn etc, no even one Dark prince Jewel or even one Starmetal fragment.

Eunuchorn
04-27-2013, 02:56 PM
I recently got 5 starmetal opening 10 gold at once, luck of the draw my friend, check out the links in my sig, things go much deeper than basic probabilities & digital commerce.

RyPA24
04-27-2013, 03:20 PM
Absolutely do not spend 200 on it, that's a potential 10 future nemesis armors. The key to this game is DO NOT RUSH! They get your money by making you think these boss armors are worth having. Well at lvl 100 I can easily get to 60 on each boss & let me tell you, no one needs 3 of any armor, period.

I have spent around 3000 gems & got 2 ****, & up until this morning wasnt sure the Mono wind legend was real. also both my wicked wraiths up to 50. I'm more than onfident I can craft this silly aegis armor, though going straight for the + would have been sexy.

That's good advice. I got the Wicked Wraith + and Storm Sorcerer the last two weeks while trying for the nemesis. I'll just focus on maxing those.

RadLonghammer
04-27-2013, 03:24 PM
My calculation is correct, the probability is about 1/12.

I feel compelled to dispute the certitude of this finding once again, but this time based not solely upon my knowledge of statistics, odds, and probabilities, but also upon some empirical evidence present within this very thread. Also, Harvey, I hope you don't take it personally, as I consider you a great friend and truly respect the amount of work you put in to collecting and analyzing data.

There has been much discussion of "How many times opening 11 chests results in no Nemesis." After going back through this thread, and taking exhaustive notes of everyone's reports, I found relatively few of those instances....

Timothy13 reports 11 pulls with no Nemesis. He got a Wraith to make him feel better though.

Catastrophe reports going 0 for 11, but then scored 2 consecutive Nemesis on pull 16 and 17

Chris_$ had some really poor fortune, going 0 for 15

AustinTX had the same bad luck.

We see each of those, and it's natural to think "Good grief! Another One?" Still, we must consider the other reports surrounding these unfortunate ones.

For example, I find at least 4 reports of scoring nemesis on the first pull, 9 reports of grabbing it on the 2nd pull, 6 reports of pulling it on the 3rd pull, and 3 reports of nailing it down on the 4th pull. This seems awfully high for a 1/12 shot. I honestly believe that the actual probability falls a little higher, and no worse than 10% or 1/10. I also think that 10% would be a very appropriate number with regard to game balance, but more on that later.

I also found 9 reports of pulling the nemesis somewhere between attempts number 5 and 11.

Of course, not all of us have limitless gems to spend, and not everyone could keep drawing until they achieved the Nemesis. I found 5 instances of players opening 2-5 chests and blanking out unable or unwilling to continue drawing.

In summary, that's:

Nemesis in 4 or fewer tries: 19 reports
Nemesis in 5-11 tries: 9 reports
No Nemesis in 11+ tries: 4 reports

That's a WILD result for something with a 1/12 probability. It's not impossible, but probably exists 2-3 standard deviations outside of expected variance. I think that something between 1/8 and 1/10 is far more likely.

Now, consider this very important point:

ANYTHING MORE PROBABLE THAN 1/8 WOULD BE FAR TO HIGH FOR NEMESIS ARMOR!!!

Think about it. You can't put more than two mono-element armors to use in any one fighting party, and once you have two, the Nemesis Armor becomes the absolute WORST armor you could possibly pull from a chest. It has very little enhancement value, and no other practical use.

If nemesis armor were more probable, and any easier to get, people would be screaming in protest about all the useless Nemesis they're always getting from the DP chests!

Another thing to consider:

Look back to the "bad luck" Chris_$ experienced. He opened 15 chests and got:

15keys no nemesis....
6 snakeskins
2 atlantean avenger
1 atlantean plus
1 monk
2 hydras
1 volcanic mantle
1 Flame storm finery
1 hydra plus

He also got a lot of sympathy from those of us that would have hated spending 150 gems for that load, BUT take a moment to consider what a glorious haul the above would be for a player in the Level 10-35 range!

I'm just sayin'!

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 03:44 PM
Actually you've repeatedly emphasize that the number could help to figure out more accurate probability, you really should add 500+ chest which from those 3 big spenders, I believe if you sum them and all forum players' result, the number should be reach to 1,000 chests, which in your way reach to accurate. Not only give some example from small number of people, right? The number of opening chest from 2 big spenders already above 230+, which should be more than all your example numbers.

I feel compelled to dispute the certitude of this finding once again, but this time based not solely upon my knowledge of statistics, odds, and probabilities, but also upon some empirical evidence present within this very thread. Also, Harvey, I hope you don't take it personally, as I consider you a great friend and truly respect the amount of work you put in to collecting and analyzing data.

There has been much discussion of "How many times opening 11 chests results in no Nemesis." After going back through this thread, and taking exhaustive notes of everyone's reports, I found relatively few of those instances....

Timothy13 reports 11 pulls with no Nemesis. He got a Wraith to make him feel better though.

Catastrophe reports going 0 for 11, but then scored 2 consecutive Nemesis on pull 16 and 17

We see each of those, and it's natural to think "Good grief! Another One?" Still, we must consider the other reports surrounding these unfortunate ones.

For example, I find at least 4 reports of scoring nemesis on the first pull, 9 reports of grabbing it on the 2nd pull, 6 reports of pulling it on the 3rd pull, and 3 reports of nailing it down on the 4th pull. This seems awfully high for a 1/12 shot. I honestly believe that the actual probability falls a little higher, and no worse than 10% or 1/10. I also think that 10% would be a very appropriate number with regard to game balance, but more on that later.

I also found 9 reports of pulling the nemesis somewhere between attempts number 5 and 11.

Of course, not all of us have limitless gems to spend, and not everyone could keep drawing until they achieved the Nemesis. I found 5 instances of players opening 2-5 chests and blanking out unable or unwilling to continue drawing.

In summary, that's:

That's a WILD result for something with a 1/12 probability. It's not impossible, but probably exists 2-3 standard deviations outside of expected variance. I think that something between 1/8 and 1/10 is far more likely.

Think about it. You can't put more than two mono-element armors to use in any one fighting party, and once you have two, the Nemesis Armor becomes the absolute WORST armor you could possibly pull from a chest. It has very little enhancement value, and no other practical use.

If nemesis armor were more probable, and any easier to get, people would be screaming in protest about all the useless Nemesis they're always getting from the DP chests!

15keys no nemesis....
6 snakeskins
2 atlantean avenger
1 atlantean plus
1 monk
2 hydras
1 volcanic mantle
1 Flame storm finery
1 hydra plus

He also got a lot of sympathy from those of us that would have hated spending 150 gems for that load, BUT take a moment to consider what a glorious haul the above would be for a player in the Level 10-35 range!

I'm just sayin'!

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 03:57 PM
And no offence, but I think you are confused by your professional skill now.

Can you tell me the meaning of chasing more accurate probability for a gamble chest and you do not even know what is behind you?

As I said, toss coins, 100 times can already show something, you do not have to make it 10,000 time so say you get the more accurate probability.

Why so serious?

If you really wanna talk about numbers, as a finance career person, I can deeply discuss this issue with you and spend many hours, is that necessary and funny?

This is just a game, not academic report, you do not need to calculate accurate probability, variation, or even regression analysis.

There are 3 people who opened 500+ chest, does this number not enough to show something to us? That's it take much more risk than last week, if players wanna open chest, they really need to consider well. Right?

So why not just simply calculate the number of their nemesis gain and get a probability which close to real probability? Why choose another hard way to collect many small number people's information. Have you add them all to see the number it greater than 500+ or not? if not, why should I believe you? If yes, you tell me any big different than these 3 big spenders?

Players dont care how you calculate how precisely, they just need to know a range number, so that they can treat it by their way. Right?

Once you find the direction, you may not lost in the math trap again. It is just a game, why so serious?

In summary, that's:

15keys no nemesis....
6 snakeskins
2 atlantean avenger
1 atlantean plus
1 monk
2 hydras
1 volcanic mantle
1 Flame storm finery
1 hydra plus

I'm just sayin'!

Chris_$
04-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Lol yea I hope they didn't nerf the nemesis but I did real bad I opened one more for the hell of it and got a glacier rofl Harvey add me I'm 100+ XBB-DCY-BCB I'll shoot u a request too name is just Chris in game

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 05:07 PM
Request has been sent, my name same with forum name:)
Lol yea I hope they didn't nerf the nemesis but I did real bad I opened one more for the hell of it and got a glacier rofl Harvey add me I'm 100+ XBB-DCY-BCB I'll shoot u a request too name is just Chris in game

RadLonghammer
04-27-2013, 05:19 PM
And no offence, but I think you are confused by your professional skill now.

As I said, toss coins, 100 times can already show something, you do not have to make it 10,000 time so say you get the more accurate probability.

In fact, you have to toss well over 10,000 times to ensure that your result will be within 1 percentage point (+/-) of the actual variance of 50%. With a sample size as small as 500, you can't even ensure accuracy +/- 5% of the actual variance.

Why so serious?

Because you have repeatedly stated your suspicion as fact, that the probability of gaining Nemesis Armor is .0852, or 1/12.

Please understand, I'm not saying that it's impossible. I'm simply saying that we are operating on insufficient data to claim that number as anything other than an educated guess, based on a very low number of trials. I think that it is VERY IMPORTANT, when sharing such numbers with other players who may base decisions upon them, that we always disclose the potential margin of error inherent to our methodology.

I'm not asking you not to believe in the 1/12 number. I'm simply asking for the use of some caution when stating it as fact.

This is just a game, not academic report, you do not need to calculate accurate probability, variation, or even regression analysis.

Anything worth doing is worth doing as accurately and correctly as possible.

Players dont care how you calculate how precisely

They might. I do, so it's reasonable to expect some others might, also.

they just need to know a range number, so that they can treat it by their way. Right?

RIGHT!!! That's all I'm asking. Call it a range. Call it a possible probability. Just don't state it as fact!

Actually you've repeatedly emphasize that the number could help to figure out more accurate probability, you really should add 500+ chest which from those 3 big spenders, I believe if you sum them and all forum players' result, the number should be reach to 1,000 chests, which in your way reach to accurate. Not only give some example from small number of people, right? The number of opening chest from 2 big spenders already above 230+, which should be more than all your example numbers.

While it may seem that I'm contradicting myself by suggesting that 500 chests is an inherently inaccurate number of trials on which to conclusively state a probability, and then using other, smaller bits of data to draw some possible conclusions, nothing could be farther from the truth.

It's precisely because of the small sample size that we must look to the other empirical data for further clues. I'm simply saying that the extremely high observed frequency of pulling a Nemesis in the first four draws, viewed against the relatively low frequency of failing to do so in 11 trials strongly suggests a reasonable likelyhood that the actual probability is higher than 1 chance in 12.

RadLonghammer
04-27-2013, 05:20 PM

Go ahead and add me up, man. I'm LVL 89 (and rising) with maxed Nemesis.

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 05:36 PM
Dude, do you know why these two amount number come out different result?

I guess is most people in your calculation, they are opening the chest ONE BY ONE, right?

My two people are open 11 chests by ones.

Actually a week ago, I already felt that you open 11 chest by one times are different than you open each chest ONE BY ONE. I've told you that there are many thing behind us which we cannot know.

So that's why about 190 number chests and 231 chests come out totally different results, right?

Do not bother this issue again, there is no meaning unless we control all variables, but we are only players, right?

In fact, you have to toss well over 10,000 times to ensure that your result will be within 1 percentage point (+/-) of the actual variance of 50%. With a sample size as small as 500, you can't even ensure accuracy +/- 5% of the actual variance.

Because you have repeatedly stated your suspicion as fact, that the probability of gaining Nemesis Armor is .0852, or 1/12.

Please understand, I'm not saying that it's impossible. I'm simply saying that we are operating on insufficient data to claim that number as anything other than an educated guess, based on a very low number of trials. I think that it is VERY IMPORTANT, when sharing such numbers with other players who may base decisions upon them, that we always disclose the potential margin of error inherent to our methodology.

I'm not asking you not to believe in the 1/12 number. I'm simply asking for the use of some caution when stating it as fact.

Anything worth doing is worth doing as accurately and correctly as possible.

They might. I do, so it's reasonable to expect some others might, also.

RIGHT!!! That's all I'm asking. Call it a range. Call it a possible probability. Just don't state it as fact!

While it may seem that I'm contradicting myself by suggesting that 500 chests is an inherently inaccurate number of trials on which to conclusively state a probability, and then using other, smaller bits of data to draw some possible conclusions, nothing could be farther from the truth.

It's precisely because of the small sample size that we must look to the other empirical data for further clues. I'm simply saying that the extremely high observed frequency of pulling a Nemesis in the first four draws, viewed against the relatively low frequency of failing to do so in 11 trials strongly suggests a reasonable likelyhood that the actual probability is higher than 1 chance in 12.

RadLonghammer
04-27-2013, 05:45 PM
Dude, do you know why these two amount number come out different result?

I guess is most people in your calculation, they are opening the chest ONE BY ONE, right?

My two people are open 11 chests by ones.

Actually a week ago, I already felt that you open 11 chest by one times are different than you open each chest ONE BY ONE. I've told you that there are many thing behind us which we cannot know.

So that's why about 190 number chests and 231 chests come out totally different results, right?

Do not bother this issue again, there is no meaning unless we control all variables, but we are only players, right?

You are misunderstanding me. The instances I cited were not meant to extrapolate a specific probability. In fact, they would be naturally erroneous for such a purpose because of the high instance of players ceasing to draw after gaining the Nemesis they were seeking, and saving their gems for next week.

The instances I cited (for example, the high occurence of Nemesis in the first four draws vs. the low instance of drawing 11 without getting one) were for the purposes of suggesting the high degree of likelihood that your 1/12 number might be higher than the ACTUAL variance.

I didn't make a calculation. I simply noted that 500 trials of an event with so many possible outcomes is insufficient to accurately determine the actual variance, and showed empirical data that suggests that the occurrence of Nemesis as a result might well be higher than 1 in 12.

Please don't feel personally attacked.

Of COURSE there are things that we can't know based on the data we have. Your citation of 1/12 as the probability for drawing Nemesis IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS :)

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 05:53 PM
I do not agree that you use lower4 vs high 11, that's irrational.

You should know the number of people who vote are limited, even less than 50, many of them who frustrated may quit the game or piss off doing something else instead of sharing their results.

And you ignore one important thing, if people open 1 and gain the nemesis, they sure to like to share the result because they are lucky, but for those open 11+ but gain nothing, do you think they will happy to share that number and vote?

For the 5,000+ gems spender, he does not even want to tell me how many gems he spent even he finally get that damn dragon armor, do you get the point what I mean?

If you really want to find out the probability, then you should sum all numbers up, which certainly greater than 1,000 with no meaning.

So that's what I mean, stop struggling on this boring subject, no meanings.
You are misunderstanding me. The instances I cited were not meant to extrapolate a specific probability. In fact, they would be naturally erroneous for such a purpose because of the high instance of players ceasing to draw after gaining the Nemesis they were seeking, and saving their gems for next week.

The instances I cited (for example, the high occurence of Nemesis in the first four draws vs. the low instance of drawing 11 without getting one) were for the purposes of suggesting the high degree of likelihood that your 1/12 number might be higher than the ACTUAL variance.

I didn't make a calculation. I simply noted that 500 trials of an event with so many possible outcomes is insufficient to accurately determine the actual variance, and showed empirical data that suggests that the occurrence of Nemesis as a result might well be higher than 1 in 12.

Please don't feel personally attacked.

Of COURSE there are things that we can't know based on the data we have. Your citation of 1/12 as the probability for drawing Nemesis IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS :)

RadLonghammer
04-27-2013, 06:43 PM
And you ignore one important thing, if people open 1 and gain the nemesis, they sure to like to share the result because they are lucky, but for those open 11+ but gain nothing, do you think they will happy to share that number and vote?

Not true, good sir.

It's part of human nature that we like to whine about our bad luck, and seek sympathy from others. Surround yourself with Poker players, and you'll hear about the hands they LOST far more than the ones they won.

Further, with such a propensity toward being angry with GREE in this forum, I think the more vociferous nature of the "loser" becomes even more pronounced.

For the 5,000+ gems spender, he does not even want to tell me how many gems he spent even he finally get that damn dragon armor, do you get the point what I mean?

I remember the exchange quite well. The gentleman (or lady) was embarrassed over, and hesitant to disclose the amount of money/gems they had spent, NOT over the results of their draws.

I wouldn't use the data I presented in an effort to zero in on an exact probability for drawing Nemesis. In fact, I would use the data that you used. However, I would disclose that the number of samples is too few for anything close to certainty. I would disclose that my sample size yields a margin of error in the +/- 5 percentage point range, and I like to think I would be receptive to a colleague who pointed out some evidence that would strongly suggest that my number might be on the high side.

Consider this:

You suggest that the probability of gaining nemesis when opening a DP chest is .0852, slightly better than 1 in 12.

To calculate the chance of getting that Nemesis Armor in four draws, with a probability of .0852 per draw, we first need the failure rate. 1 - .0852 = .9148 probability of NOT, getting the nemesis in 1 draw. For the probability of missing Nemesis in 4 draws, we simply multiply .9148 by itself by 4.

.9148 x .9148 x .9148 x .9148 = .7003

That means that there if the probability of drawing nemesis is, as you state, .0852, then four draws should fail to produce it 70% of the time. This seems skewed from what we are observing by a wild enough margin to at least respect the possibility that .0852 might well be on the low side. Surely you must agree.

We don't even know that GREE keeps the Nemesis probability stable throughout any given week. It's entirely possible that they weight the probabilities TOWARD producing Nemesis in the 24-48 hours after the appearance of a boss, and reduce the odds later in the week.

Something is keeping Nemesis reasonably attainable on a low number of draws, while avoiding piling us up with Nemesis Armors that (I'm SURE we can agree on this) are relatively useless after your first two.

RadLonghammer
04-27-2013, 06:46 PM
So that's what I mean, stop struggling on this boring subject, no meanings.

If you're bored with this subject, you may simply cease to respond.

I, personally, am still enjoying it ;)

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 07:01 PM
Sigh, how can I say you?

I've already told you that to figure out more accurate probability is meaningless unless you control all variables, but you cannot gain that, so why become so stubborn?

I don't know why you believe your less 50 number of people become wild enough?

Many people read the thread, most of them will not post their thoughts, less than 50 people cannot even be a complete questionnaire, how can you use that to show your point? if you wanna calculate the probability, you can only sum up all chest number rather than people.

you misunderstand that these people who gain nemesis in 4 round can be a typical example, why not add the 2 big spender into this? I believe that will totally change your result and must be funny, right?

Again, you can only judge by number, rather than people. No matter how many people open with small amount, it will not show or even prove the phenomena or accuracy than One people with huge number.

Just like you toss toss toss coin, i dont know why you only use this example, too boring.

10 people toss, result 9:1 you cannot say 9 prove something

1 people toss 1,000 he has much qualify to speak rather than all you people.

Clear?

Stop struggling this meaningless point and go to sleep.

If you really have time, go check the whole forum member, sum the total number up and calculate the so-called accurate probability and show people, although it is nothing to me:)
Not true, good sir.

It's part of human nature that we like to whine about our bad luck, and seek sympathy from others. Surround yourself with Poker players, and you'll hear about the hands they LOST far more than the ones they won.

Further, with such a propensity toward being angry with GREE in this forum, I think the more vociferous nature of the "loser" becomes even more pronounced.

I remember the exchange quite well. The gentleman (or lady) was embarrassed over, and hesitant to disclose the amount of money/gems they had spent, NOT over the results of their draws.

I wouldn't use the data I presented in an effort to zero in on an exact probability for drawing Nemesis. In fact, I would use the data that you used. However, I would disclose that the number of samples is too few for anything close to certainty. I would disclose that my sample size yields a margin of error in the +/- 5 percentage point range, and I like to think I would be receptive to a colleague who pointed out some evidence that would strongly suggest that my number might be on the high side.

Consider this:

You suggest that the probability of gaining nemesis when opening a DP chest is .0852, slightly better than 1 in 12.

To calculate the chance of getting that Nemesis Armor in four draws, with a probability of .0852 per draw, we first need the failure rate. 1 - .0852 = .9148 probability of NOT, getting the nemesis in 1 draw. For the probability of missing Nemesis in 4 draws, we simply multiply .9148 by itself by 4.

.9148 x .9148 x .9148 x .9148 = .7003

That means that there if the probability of drawing nemesis is, as you state, .0852, then four draws should fail to produce it 70% of the time. This seems skewed from what we are observing by a wild enough margin to at least respect the possibility that .0852 might well be on the low side. Surely you must agree.

We don't even know that GREE keeps the Nemesis probability stable throughout any given week. It's entirely possible that they weight the probabilities TOWARD producing Nemesis in the 24-48 hours after the appearance of a boss, and reduce the odds later in the week.

Something is keeping Nemesis reasonably attainable on a low number of draws, while avoiding piling us up with Nemesis Armors that (I'm SURE we can agree on this) are relatively useless after your first two.

Newbish
04-27-2013, 07:20 PM
How both of you just stfu and stop filling this thread with your rumblings, take them to pm.

RadLonghammer
04-27-2013, 07:23 PM
Sigh, how can I say you?

I've already told you that to figure out more accurate probability is meaningless unless you control all variables, but you cannot gain that, so why become so stubborn?

I'm stubborn in only one regard. I'm stubbornly insisting that you not tell people that you know for sure that the probability of gaining Nemesis is 1/12, because you don't have enough evidence to state such a number with mathematical confidence.

Many people read the thread, most of them will not post their thoughts, less than 50 people cannot even be a complete questionnaire, how can you use that to show your point? if you wanna calculate the probability, you can only sum up all chest number rather than people.

I'm not counting people. I'm counting incidents. Many respondents reported more than one set of trials. The INCIDENT RATE of gaining a Nemesis in the first four draws seems high enough to cause us to question the 1/12 probability you continually insist on presenting as fact.

Again, you can only judge by number, rather than people. No matter how many people open with small amount, it will not show or even prove the phenomena or accuracy than One people with huge number.

Just like you toss toss toss coin, i dont know why you only use this example, too boring.

10 people toss, result 9:1 you cannot say 9 prove something

1 people toss 1,000 he has much qualify to speak rather than all you people.

DEAD WRONG!!! It doesn't matter if 1 person tosses a coin 1000 times, or 1000 people toss it 1 time each. 1000 results is 1000 results.

Now, in THIS case, I would NOT include the incidents I relayed in calculating a Nemesis Probability. The fact that most of them stopped opening chests after gaining Nemesis is enough to disqualify their results from consideration of determining probability.

HOWEVER, the high rate of hitting Nemesis in the first four tries STILL quite reasonably calls your number into question.

you misunderstand that these people who gain nemesis in 4 round can be a typical example, why not add the 2 big spender into this? I believe that will totally change your result and must be funny, right?

I'm not attempting to produce a result, only to prove that your result brings with it a high margin of error. I wouldn't even attempt to tell others what a probability was without at least 10,000 trials, and I'd still recognize a +/- 2% margin of error, even with that many.

Eunuchorn
04-27-2013, 07:27 PM
This may not be pertinent & I didn't keep track of exact gem count but I've had at least 11 nemesis & only got 2 once in an 11-open

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 07:30 PM
hahaha I'm have not enough evidence? hahahahha
you stats all sample together is no more than 200, my number is 231, do not let me laugh at you.
otherwise, I open a thread for you, I believe forum member will help you:)
I'm stubborn in only one regard. I'm stubbornly insisting that you not tell people that you know for sure that the probability of gaining Nemesis is 1/12, because you don't have enough evidence to state such a number with mathematical confidence.

I'm not counting people. I'm counting incidents. Many respondents reported more than one set of trials. The INCIDENT RATE of gaining a Nemesis in the first four draws seems high enough to cause us to question the 1/12 probability you continually insist on presenting as fact.

DEAD WRONG!!! It doesn't matter if 1 person tosses a coin 1000 times, or 1000 people toss it 1 time each. 1000 results is 1000 results.

Now, in THIS case, I would NOT include the incidents I relayed in calculating a Nemesis Probability. The fact that most of them stopped opening chests after gaining Nemesis is enough to disqualify their results from consideration of determining probability.

HOWEVER, the high rate of hitting Nemesis in the first four tries STILL quite reasonably calls your number into question.

I'm not attempting to produce a result, only to prove that your result brings with it a high margin of error. I wouldn't even attempt to tell others what a probability was without at least 10,000 trials, and I'd still recognize a +/- 2% margin of error, even with that many.

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 07:31 PM
This may not be pertinent & I didn't keep track of exact gem count but I've had at least 11 nemesis & only got 2 once in an 11-open You can tell him how many chest open or gems spent.

Vigorous
04-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Is the aegis armor really 2700 stats? That's insane. Wonder who got the plus version lol

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 08:48 PM
Cautions, maybe this number just added by GREE.

For the forum, only one member got the normal version.
Is the aegis armor really 2700 stats? That's insane. Wonder who got the plus version lol

Newbish
04-27-2013, 09:04 PM
Don't think anyone has posted getting it but 2700 seems very high to me but who knows now a days with the way things are changing.

DreamM0d3
04-27-2013, 09:07 PM
Don't think anyone has posted getting it but 2700 seems very high to me but who knows now a days with the way things are changing.

I hope this doesn't entice people to do stupid things like spamming more DPC in hopes of getting it. Unless someone comes out and report it as true, Im not buying it. That said, even if it was true, does it warrant spending so much money on it?

Newbish
04-27-2013, 09:13 PM
I hope this doesn't entice people to do stupid things like spamming more DPC in hopes of getting it. Unless someone comes out and report it as true, Im not buying it. That said, even if it was true, does it warrant spending so much money on it?

For me spending money for digital items just don't seem right, so it don't matter how good the armour gets if I can't save up enough gems from the video offers I don't get it ESP after hearing other ppl experience and the luck of the draw
Although I try and get the nemesis armour every week with the free gems but haven't gotten any luck these last 2 weeks, I've also noticed a lot of my friends have either stopped playing or having the same luck with not getting the nemesis

Vigorous
04-27-2013, 09:16 PM
I just saw it on the spreadsheet. I wouldn't even try to get it if its stars wa4000. The chances are way to low. Spend $500 and you still may not get it

Sabre
04-27-2013, 09:30 PM
Got nemesis on my first try!

RadLonghammer
04-27-2013, 09:47 PM
This may not be pertinent & I didn't keep track of exact gem count but I've had at least 11 nemesis & only got 2 once in an 11-open

That does seem pertinent along the a general observation (based on the first 16 pages of this thread) that Nemesis seems to appear at a much higher rate when opening chests individually than when utilizing the 11 gems for 200. While that's anecdotal, and difficult to prove, it certainly does seem worth noting.

RadLonghammer
04-27-2013, 09:55 PM
hahaha I'm have not enough evidence? hahahahha
you stats all sample together is no more than 200, my number is 231, do not let me laugh at you.

Alas, I fear there may be a language barrier at work here. The results I compiled were not meant to give a probability figure, only to demonstrate the high likelihood that 1 for 12 is an inaccurate measure of Nemesis frequency. I provided no number for you to dispute. You simply refuse to accept that the number you've repeatedly presented as fact may well be inaccurate.

I open a thread for you, I believe forum member will help you:)

Yes. I saw the thread, and was interested in participating in it. It now seems to be missing. Any idea where it went?

Eunuchorn
04-27-2013, 09:58 PM
The data was perfectly acceptable being discussed in this thread, I'm sure Wise One deleted the other one

DreamM0d3
04-27-2013, 10:05 PM
The data was perfectly acceptable being discussed in this thread, I'm sure Wise One deleted the other one

Thread starters can delete their own threads too.

RadLonghammer
04-27-2013, 10:13 PM
Thread starters can delete their own threads too.

Indeed. :)

ang1977
04-27-2013, 10:14 PM
i tried for wicked W and sky G from DP chests just before the new dragon armour(earth/wind) launched using 800 gems for 44 tries....

3 nemesis + 1 spectral captain are the best i've gotten, the rest are those 1-2 stars JUNKS !!!!

i got disappointed....and i bought another 800 gems for another round of spamming. BUT but, 2 mins after the transaction, just before about to purchase the chests, my phone black out :p 0% batt :confused: haha god bless :rolleyes: once i got back on line ......i dropped the idea and intend to use these gems wisely, current balance with 674 gems.

Nah...no more purchases unless things get better.

Another case i wanna stress is....REMOVE THAT CAP FOR LEVEL-UP REWARDS !!!!
It's so bored after level 100, i feel so free because leveling = pointless....never mind, once i try out some other games and like any of them, then it's a BYE BYE to K&D , no more see ya to GREE.....

DreamM0d3
04-27-2013, 10:23 PM
i tried for wicked W and sky G from DP chests just before the new dragon armour(earth/wind) launched using 800 gems for 44 tries....

3 nemesis + 1 spectral captain are the best i've gotten, the rest are those 1-2 stars JUNKS !!!!

i got disappointed....and i bought another 800 gems for another round of spamming. BUT but, 2 mins after the transaction, just before about to purchase the chests, my phone black out :p 0% batt :confused: haha god bless :rolleyes: once i got back on line ......i dropped the idea and intend to use these gems wisely, current balance with 674 gems.

Nah...no more purchases unless things get better.

Another case i wanna stress is....REMOVE THAT CAP FOR LEVEL-UP REWARDS !!!!
It's so bored after level 100, i feel so free because leveling = pointless....never mind, once i try out some other games and like any of them, then it's a BYE BYE to K&D , no more see ya to GREE.....

Its already acknowledged that the chances of getting something good is very low. Im not sure what's keeping people for taking a go at it. Perhaps they believe its their destiny to be the lucky one and win the jackpot. Im just joking but Im sure everyone gets my point.

I believe there is a reason for the level cap. Here's my theory but just think about it for a while. When many players are at max level, what would be the next path of progression so that they can get an edge over others. Aiming for the best armors in the game right? Which coincidentally can only be obtained a certain way. I rest my case.

ang1977
04-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Its already acknowledged that the chances of getting something good is very low. Im not sure what's keeping people for taking a go at it. Perhaps they believe its their destiny to be the lucky one and win the jackpot. Im just joking but Im sure everyone gets my point.

I believe there is a reason for the level cap. Here's my theory but just think about it for a while. When many players are at max level, what would be the next path of progression so that they can get an edge over others. Aiming for the best armors in the game right? Which coincidentally can only be obtained a certain way. I rest my case.

Well the alternative is hold on to your chest, purchase some chests, open the chests, then finally hit your own chest with "#$#&^&*%&$" @ GREE.....LOL ?

Aradan
04-27-2013, 10:35 PM
and mean it would also make game extremely easy for those really high players(daemon lvl200) whos stats would just become rediculous at that point. i mean like if he faught in arena he could prolly wear 1star normal armors and still crush just about every single player cause his base stats would be so high and his hp would be crazy. maybe thats a slight exageration but you get the point i hope

ang1977
04-27-2013, 10:50 PM
and mean it would also make game extremely easy for those really high players(daemon lvl200) whos stats would just become rediculous at that point. i mean like if he faught in arena he could prolly wear 1star normal armors and still crush just about every single player cause his base stats would be so high and his hp would be crazy. maybe thats a slight exageration but you get the point i hope

i totally understand :(

600RR
04-29-2013, 01:19 AM
You sir, are insanely lucky. One try only for a starmetal? Get that to 70 ASAP, I mean focus your absolute sole attention on it. Sooner or later you will be able to craft a + & 2 70/70 starmetal is needless to say, dope

Damn, sole attention it is! I knew I might have been lucky, but now after reading that I feel like i've just won the lottery haha. I will get it to 70 ASAP!

Congratulation!
Did it a +version or normal version?

1/11 to 1/12 just a range of probability, still no guarantee, average people gain nemesis about opening 11 and 12 chests. I personally only try to gain the nemesis to open chest, otherwise I will not touch that damn chest:)

So you made a good choice, stay away from that damn chest:)

Only a normal version unfortunately, but as Eun said, soon enough i'll be able to create the + version :) It's already hitting like an absolute tank and it's only level 14 or so!

Daemon
04-29-2013, 03:40 AM

Who me? well... I'd be nice about it though

And for everyone complaining about getting crap from the dark prince chest, the reason you get crap is because you're not using The Secret.

RadLonghammer
04-29-2013, 06:14 AM
Who me? well... I'd be nice about it though

And for everyone complaining about getting crap from the dark prince chest, the reason you get crap is because you're not using The Secret.

Did you make a bet with someone about how many PM's you could get from members asking you for "The Secret?"

Slevinn
04-29-2013, 06:31 AM
Did you make a bet with someone about how many PM's you could get from members asking you for "The Secret?"

The secret lol, seems legit

Daemon
04-29-2013, 06:52 AM

lol no, I meant The Secret as seen on Oprah. The power of attraction. that bull****.

Slevinn
05-01-2013, 06:46 AM
I think a level cap for base stat seems right. Just like Aradan said, ppl with high levels get overpowered in the arena. I still think they should be rewarded for the levels in some way..

RadLonghammer
05-01-2013, 07:59 AM
I'd like to see something along the lines of gems/DP keys for level attainments over 100, as there are no more areas to unlock, and no more quests to do, and the only thing left is collecting/enhancing armors, fighting weekly bosses, and competing in the Arena.

RadLonghammer
05-01-2013, 05:46 PM
1) Monstrous+
2) Embersteel
3) Vinewood
4) Riverstone
5) Steam Wizard's
6) Nemesis

Balthasar
05-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Nemesis
Glacier armor
Kaleidoscopic starmetal raiment

Vigorous
05-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Wow....

1. Monstrous garb +
2. Nemesis

starkthunder
05-01-2013, 06:10 PM
6 try's to. nemesis for me first 5 were the usual 2 star or less but 2 of them where forge master+

yyace
05-01-2013, 08:21 PM
1. lightning lord
2. flamestorm
3. nemesis

Neomagic
05-01-2013, 11:04 PM
1. Torchflame
2. Hydromancer
3. Monk vestment
4. Nemesis

Daemon
05-01-2013, 11:47 PM
1. Forgemaster.
2. Crius
3. Nemesis

Much better than last week's result of 13 chests and no nemesis

Slevinn
05-02-2013, 01:17 AM
1. Living Flame
2. Flamestorm Finery
3. Nemesis (target armor)

600RR
05-02-2013, 01:51 AM
1. Forgemaster.
2. Crius
3. Nemesis

Much better than last week's result of 13 chests and no nemesis

Lucky you o.o

I had 18 chests before nemesis popped up. All 2** trash I just chucked on my Starmetal :)

hhm
05-02-2013, 10:08 PM
I got

1) Steam lizard robe.
2) Hydra
3) Living Flame
4) Monstrous Garb
5) Glacier Armor
6) Chimera Corps Uniform
7) Torch Flame Mantle
8) Vinewood
9) Monk Vest
10) Living Flame
11) Nemesis. (Finally)

sigh..

All boxes were open separately.

Edward fan
05-03-2013, 03:29 AM
Riverstone
Crius
Crius
Living flame
Hydra
Snakeskin
Lighting lord
Nemesis

KingPoop
05-04-2013, 04:57 PM
1-Mountainvine Shroud
2-nemesis
3-embersteel
4-atlantean
5-wind monarch
6-atlantean
7- riverstone mantle
8-volcanic mantle
9-embersteel
10-atlantean
11-vinewood
12-royal flame
13- nemesis
14-living flame
15-brawler's+
16-Molten
17-nemesis
18-embersteel
19-crius
20-royal flame
21-flamestorm
22-volcanic
23-molten
24-hydra+
25-torchflame+
26-monk's
27-chimera
28-molten
29-nemesis
30-flamestorm
31-monstrous
32-chimera
33-flamestorm

Slevinn
05-05-2013, 03:36 AM
why are so many people hunting to get nemesis when they are low leveled? Honestly if you are not gonna reach boss level 43 what is all the effort for?

Balthasar
05-05-2013, 04:24 AM
They just don't know any better and there rich by the look of it

Slevinn
05-05-2013, 10:56 AM
They just don't know any better and there rich by the look of it

It certainly seems so...
btw i have added you again, you should have the request balthasar ;)

jamiedmc
05-05-2013, 06:58 PM
This is my latest 11:

1. nemesis
2. nemesis
3. brawler+
4. brawler+ (yes 2 of them)
5. snakeskin
6. snakeskin
7. riverstone mantle
8. wind monarch robes
9. embersteel
10. flamestone finery
11. vinewood carapace.

I have opened ~7 groups of 11 chests in the last week or so and have received NO ultra rare or legendary armors. When I first started getting chests a few weeks back, I got a Sky Guardian+ and an Infernal Lord right off the bat. I can't remember if I got those before the new chest system or with the old chest system. I do know that spending over $25 for 11 armors is CRAZY expensive. For that much money, it seems like there should be more of value. NOt sure what I would suggest as I don't think we should simply be allowed to buy our way to the top, but as it is right now, the chests turn out to be a lot of money for not very much.
Love the game tho, love it!

Budd
05-05-2013, 07:28 PM
1. atlantean avenger
2. chimera corps uniform.
3. spectral captain's uniform +
4. nemisis
5. embersteel
6. riverstone mantle
7. torchflame mantle
8. nemisis

hhm
05-06-2013, 09:02 AM
1. atlantean avenger
2. chimera corps uniform.
3. spectral captain's uniform +
4. nemisis
5. embersteel
6. riverstone mantle
7. torchflame mantle
8. nemisis

Good job on Nemesis (s) man

Ryuugan
05-06-2013, 09:26 AM
from what i saw if u have the right maxed 70/70 armor it almost deal same damage on higher boss lvl cause can take more hits than with nemesis. right now with admirals regalia+ maxed does almost same dmg like nemesis does.

1: atlantean
2: caius
3: royal flame
4: flowstone
5: hydra

Budd
05-06-2013, 10:10 AM
Good job on Nemesis (s) man

thanks man, can i send you a fried request.

jamiedmc
05-06-2013, 07:38 PM
I keep buying these things!
Next 11:

1. Monk's vestments
2. Steam Wizard's robes
3. Flowstone battlegear
4. Atlantean avenger
5. Brawler's
6. Forgemaster's garb
7. Snakeskin
8. Steam Wizard's robes+
9. Crius
10. Lightning Lord
11. Vinewood carapace

ang1977
05-06-2013, 07:51 PM
With the new Legendary water/fire amour released and + 5X chance to win,
i just spammed 22 DPCs and got no nemesis(i've got one for this week so it's ok) but with something sounds good but sucks;
1)bone harvester's garb(no + , 4 stars)
2)hunter's garb(no + , 4 stars)
3)wicked wraith(no + , 3 stars)
and the rest are those 1-2 stars junks but good for enhancing

jamiedmc
05-07-2013, 05:24 PM
1. Wind Monarch's robes
2. Wavecharmer's mantle
3. Forgemaster's garb
4. Royal Flame
5. Volcanic mantle
6. Monk's vestments
7. Lightning lord
8. Chimera corps
9 Volcanic mantle
10. Crius armor
11. Monstrous garb

12. Glacier

This now makes at least 77 chests opened (more like 80 to 90, maybe even higher than that, didn't keep all data) with no armors of 3 or 4 stars. I am now on a goose chase to again get at least a single 3 star or better armor out of these things!!!!!

Harvey Guo
05-07-2013, 05:33 PM
stop doing that, all you can get is crab...

There is only 4 or 5 armors for total is fair from the damn chest

Sky guardian+
wicked wrath+
Starmetal+ (half crab)
this week's new armor+
Aegis+

But as you know the chance would be too low.

Thus no need to keep buying gems.

1. Wind Monarch's robes
2. Wavecharmer's mantle
3. Forgemaster's garb
4. Royal Flame
5. Volcanic mantle
6. Monk's vestments
7. Lightning lord
8. Chimera corps
9 Volcanic mantle
10. Crius armor
11. Monstrous garb

12. Glacier

This now makes at least 77 chests opened (more like 80 to 90, maybe even higher than that, didn't keep all data) with no armors of 3 or 4 stars. I am now on a goose chase to again get at least a single 3 star or better armor out of these things!!!!!

Darkfox1988
05-07-2013, 07:41 PM
1. Nemesis
2.Snakeskin
3.Snakeskin
4.Brawlers Mail
5.Torchflame

Ryuugan
05-08-2013, 02:12 AM
stop doing that, all you can get is crab...

There is only 4 or 5 armors for total is fair from the damn chest

Sky guardian+
wicked wrath+
Starmetal+ (half crab)
this week's new armor+
Aegis+

But as you know the chance would be too low.

Thus no need to keep buying gems.

add Stormsorcerer+

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 03:42 AM
I've consider that, but later I rejected it. Due to its elements combination and comparable lower stats and stats balance than those above armors.

I can say it is a half crab, like starmetal+.
add Stormsorcerer+

Ryuugan
05-08-2013, 03:46 AM
I've consider that, but later I rejected it. Due to its elements combination and comparable lower stats and stats balance than those above armors.

I can say it is a half crab, like starmetal+.

i wouldnt say its a half crab... it has 1k defense and 1.2k atk and it can be a good armor against regalia/dark prince and can counter infernal lord/ half dragon which most player are wearing in arena.

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 04:15 AM
......you really do not read my reply carefully....

I said if you use it to compare to sky guardian+, wicked wrath+, Aegis+, this week's armor+, it is half crab like starmetal+.

If you use it to compare with Regalia+ or others, I would say compare to storm sorcerer+, Regalia+ would be half crab.

i wouldnt say its a half crab... it has 1k defense and 1.2k atk and it can be a good armor against regalia/dark prince and can counter infernal lord/ half dragon which most player are wearing in arena.

Aradan
05-08-2013, 10:01 AM
out of bordeom and a but load of extra gems i got to open chest 44 times to try my luck at the new armor. don't remember everything i got but consisted mostly of:
lighting lord(6x)
nemesis(6x)
flowstone +
couple hydra +
couple asura's
5x wind monarchs
5+ wavecharmer mantle's
also got rocfeather robes and ruby plate mail, and spectral captain.

Definately not greatest outcomes but overall im actually happy with what i got, they made great enhancement mats and now i don't need to make a second rocfeather. although i do wish that ruby plate mail was stronger, its depressingly weak compared to others.

Raistmar
05-08-2013, 10:12 AM
You should have waited for tomorrow, a new nemesis would be out. Or you must really have a butt load of gem. If that's the case, lucky you!

Aradan
05-08-2013, 10:19 AM
don't care for weekly boss right now, its kind of just a waste of time,they are releasing newer and stronger armors every week with it, and quite frankly nemesis doesn't seem to be all that useful unless your really high level. The last nemesis has crappy defense, and can take only few hits, while my others have a lot more defense therefor can dish out a lot more damage

Raistmar
05-08-2013, 10:24 AM
Then you should have done it yesterday when there was a 5x chance for the new fruity legendary lol.

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 10:24 AM
I do like the Half-Dragon's nemesis costume. Most spirit nemesis are 484/484 this one is 494/523 which made people easier to farm. And the style is awesome too, zoro style and the weapon is whip! (1 of 2 armors with whip weapon in the game, another is my favorite Dragon Tamer costume:) )
Finally, I got a cute avatar too:)
don't care for weekly boss right now, its kind of just a waste of time,they are releasing newer and stronger armors every week with it, and quite frankly nemesis doesn't seem to be all that useful unless your really high level. The last nemesis has crappy defense, and can take only few hits, while my others have a lot more defense therefor can dish out a lot more damage

Aradan
05-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Then you should have done it yesterday when there was a 5x chance for the new fruity legendary lol.
i did do it during the 5x chance lol, thats only reason i used the gems then aha, i got no luck with it sadly.

@harvey i still find the nemesis not all that useful in reality. like you have already proven, you go can farther with your regalia + then someone can go with just nemesis. Making it useless unless your fighting in the very high stages like 50+.

Last weeks with the dragon mail i made it to stage 57 i think, no nemesis, couldve made 60 but i could play the last 24 hours of event. But making it to 57 no nemesis, and only being around level 60-64, just proves you don't need it really. ad no i did not revive my knights once as thats the biggest waste of gems ever

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 10:40 AM
True, I think if players has great armor, they can do 51 even 60 without nemesis.(but their friends must have:) )

I think people open the chest due to two reasons:

1)Try to get nemesis, it helps players rush the damage board, once they gain the normal version boss armor as reward, they can craft 3 +version boss armors.

2) Have a chance to gain Legendary armor during opening chests.

But after passing 60 stages, there will be 5 black keys, thus the only way is to use them:)

i did do it during the 5x chance lol, thats only reason i used the gems then aha, i got no luck with it sadly.

@harvey i still find the nemesis not all that useful in reality. like you have already proven, you go can farther with your regalia + then someone can go with just nemesis. Making it useless unless your fighting in the very high stages like 50+.

Last weeks with the dragon mail i made it to stage 57 i think, no nemesis, couldve made 60 but i could play the last 24 hours of event. But making it to 57 no nemesis, and only being around level 60-64, just proves you don't need it really. ad no i did not revive my knights once as thats the biggest waste of gems ever

Slevinn
05-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Ok so I opend 10 chest this week (all my hard earned gems) and here is what I got:
4 hydra
1 riverstone mantle
2 living flame
1 brawler
2 volcanic mantle

So no nemesis for me this week ):

starkthunder
05-09-2013, 05:25 AM
1 asura
2 vinewood
3 nemesis

Neomagic
05-09-2013, 09:25 AM
Ok so I opend 10 chest this week (all my hard earned gems) and here is what I got:
4 hydra
1 riverstone mantle
2 living flame
1 brawler
2 volcanic mantle

So no nemesis for me this week ):

Man, i feel for you. I opened 9 and got no nemesis :(

1. Riverstone mantle
2. Forest garb +
3. Monk bestament
4. Hydra hunter
5. Molten shroud