PDA

View Full Version : Considering a merger? Check out fight club 1

TX-MA
04-04-2013, 11:53 AM
FIGHT CLUB 1 Looking for possible merger!

My team placed 250 with only 15 active players out of 25. The 10 who did not participate have been removed and we are considering a merger with a similar Guild.

We have active players at all levels and will not remove the ones who are low level as they fought as hard as the rest did! We are daily players and donations are a must.

We also have some high level gold spenders but will not require that as a commitment for membership to the Guild.

If this sounds like a good fit for your Guild, please contact me here or add me,
TX-MASTER : 111-296-237 and contact me in post!

SpikedPunchVictim
04-12-2013, 01:28 AM
Very interesting. Not interested.

fred1234
04-22-2013, 07:30 PM

My team placed 250 with only 15 active players out of 25. The 10 who did not participate have been removed and we are considering a merger with a similar Guild.

We have active players at all levels and will not remove the ones who are low level as they fought as hard as the rest did! We are daily players and donations are a must.

We also have some high level gold spenders but will not require that as a commitment for membership to the Guild.

If this sounds like a good fit for your Guild, please contact me here or add me,

bring your players over to aussie guild have 12 spots

Lagunator
05-15-2013, 08:58 PM
My guild hace the same problem.

Place 246 only 22 very active players.

Send me a email laguna.jj@gmail.com

ImTheBaroness
05-16-2013, 12:58 PM
Fight club? Like the one in crime city?

Colony Colonel
05-17-2013, 09:44 AM
I have space in my guild to merge with another guild. I will not merge into another guild though as I wish to have the final voice on all guild actions, recruitment and discipline of inactive members. If you wish to join me then send me a message. At present I have a many empty spaces and also have inactive players. Nobody wishes to join an empty guild so I'm jut trying to build on numbers firstly...

Den(Gabriel)
05-20-2013, 01:46 AM

We are 36 all active and will be needing two extra members. We are looking 2-4 for star players. We scored 785,387
We will do better alone this time around but would like to have two more players. Our best player score 167k alone!
We all average about 25 k but had some not so supportive players we may want to send to other guilds. So a merger would be ideal.

Add me as an ally to discuss the merger. 475-011-199 name: DEN

mee notyou
05-20-2013, 04:21 AM
We are an empire that is rapidly growing. We are well organized and very social. We have our own website and all our teams socialize on GroupMe.

Check us out at BlackOpsGuild-KA.enjin.com.

We are merging new teams into our existing ones and also bringing entire teams under our flag. Mergers are self explanatory. Teams joining under our flag have the benefit of name, the website, growth, shared intel during wars, and most importantly they become part of a large family of players as it is your fellow team mates that make this game worth playing and so far we have about 100 that are part of our family. Plus, for those players that have never competed at the Top 10 level, our more experienced players can help guide you to creating a powerhouse kingdom with monster stats.

We are currently talking with two Top 10 teams one Top 25, two Top 50, and several others about uniting under one banner and creating an Empire. If you want to be part of this, PM me.

Regards,
Mike

uanmi
06-04-2013, 06:36 AM
Where is the War of Nations forum?

Shazam
06-04-2013, 03:25 PM
How many members in BlackOps1 and what bonuses?
How did your merger talks go?

Col Mustard
06-04-2013, 03:29 PM
We can merge or yake some olayers, we are 24/32 members but only finished 1200

lilhilke
06-26-2013, 01:48 PM
If you are willing to dissolve your guild into our 3 guilds(top 75, 150, 150-200) then we could make room for all 15 of your members and keep our guilds in the ranks we are or move up a little. PM me if you are interested in this.

Clethra
07-15-2013, 08:49 AM
bring your players over to aussie guild have 12 spots

The EliteWarriors are looking to merge or take in players after the current battle period is over. We will have 9-10 vacancies at completion of the battle. Check out 185009984. We want active daily players willing to donate gold, stones, orbs and time for battle. Ideally, players need 100k a&d but we may take lower might if we accept a guild merger.