PDA

View Full Version : Transfering game - help

Brutus
04-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Has anyone succesfully transfered their game from one device to another? I am not getting any response from support on the matter and thought I'd ask here.

Shogun
04-06-2013, 10:46 PM
I've recently had the same issue as well.
Firstly, if you're using an iphone just connect your old device to your itunes and back up your data first.
Next remove your old device from itunes & connect your new device.
Then restore your new device with your back up your data. By doing this, you transfer data including photos, messages, contacts, game datas etc(excluding music files & applications).
I would prefer restoring back up data before you re-sync your apps from itunes.
It worked fine for me.
I actually submitted a request to GREE about this issue & they said they could help me transfer my game data, gems & money to my new device but GREE's reply was kinda late.
Hope this helps ^^

Brutus
04-07-2013, 07:58 AM
I no longer have my old device sadly. All i have left is my friend code. Been weeks since I contacted support the first time and have yet to recieve a reply. Have no one tried to transfer their game through support before? Would love to hear how it played out.

chbranch
04-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Yes. I transferred my ipod touch game to my ipad mini. Contacted support and they did it in a day. You do however lose all your friends though.