PDA

View Full Version : Crate Event Shamwow

Starling
04-04-2013, 09:35 AM
All right folks I have a smoking deal for you. I am currently taking orders for some amazing items. The following are available if you act now! Right away!

I have a pristine block of concrete. Never used. I opened up my drone crate and was amazed by its luster! I closed the crate to ensure the block stays in mint condition. What you say? You want more? Ok. I will add a highly powerful anti aircraft cannon with A/D of 5/13. That should keep those pesky Super Hornets out of your base. Still not good enough? My friend you drive a hard bargain. Here you go. An extra ally. Not just any ally, but one you don't even know who it is. I will even do the install for free for this ally right into your list.

But if you act now, I will DOUBLE THIS ORDER! And then I will throw in a "Bag of Hints" so you have something to show your friends how cool you are in MW.

Just let me know what you would give for such an amazing deal of the century.

Thanks and my return policy will return shortly.

Gritix
04-04-2013, 10:08 AM
I will take the block of concrete for .5 gold and no more than that, deal?

Thief
04-04-2013, 11:12 AM
I will give you 10,000 Cash for your Concrete. Keep in mind that is NOT USD.

I will ask you to keep your Anti Aircraft Cannon....they are sitting around rusting in my base and taking up space as it is...i don't think i need anymore.

I will pay you 10,000 Cash to take each one of my Extra Allies. I believe i have about 40 so if you do so it will be very profitable for you.

NaRciS
04-04-2013, 11:15 AM
I will take the block of concrete for .5 gold and no more than that, deal?

I will have a bit of that action ;)

Ghost Recon
04-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Thank you, this thread is awesome.

Drama Llama
04-04-2013, 11:37 AM
This thread title sounds better when you imagine Michael Jackson singing it! "Shamwow He he"!

Some Random Clown
04-04-2013, 01:22 PM
It doesn't dice, It doesn't slice but it makes great mashed potatoes...Act now they are going fast! Lets get another lucky caller on the line...

Dry
04-04-2013, 02:31 PM
All right folks I have a smoking deal for you. I am currently taking orders for some amazing items. The following are available if you act now! Right away!

I have a pristine block of concrete. Never used. I opened up my drone crate and was amazed by its luster! I closed the crate to ensure the block stays in mint condition. What you say? You want more? Ok. I will add a highly powerful anti aircraft cannon with A/D of 5/13. That should keep those pesky Super Hornets out of your base. Still not good enough? My friend you drive a hard bargain. Here you go. An extra ally. Not just any ally, but one you don't even know who it is. I will even do the install for free for this ally right into your list.

But if you act now, I will DOUBLE THIS ORDER! And then I will throw in a "Bag of Hints" so you have something to show your friends how cool you are in MW.

Just let me know what you would give for such an amazing deal of the century.

Thanks and my return policy will return shortly.

You forgot to add ,, if you call with in the next 10 min I will duble ur order for free . Just pay shipping and handling

Jd-fors
04-04-2013, 03:49 PM
Don't forget that if you are not completely happy it's double your money back.might have to file for gree chapter 11 though.

Starling
04-06-2013, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the posts! All very funny.