PDA

View Full Version : Battle for Midtow question for 20 TEAM who make TOP 100 at 120

NTM
04-04-2013, 09:12 AM
here the list of team juste before enter top 100 :

100 Midtown Hustlers MTH 1842781
101 Manchester Mob Sk8 1841345
102 CSR CSR 1835316
103 Mobster Mob 1818355
104 $exy Assassins Squad SAS 1698021
105 Crime City Rollers CCR 1540283
106 Roosters House RGT 1513671
107 St Louis Cartel StL 1492031
108 The Golden Horde TGH 1465916
109 Crime City Blades CCB 1410663
110 Russian Mafia Russian RUS 1385497
111 Wise Guys WIG 1347755
112 Sons Of Anarchy II Son 1346841
113 BDSM Elite BDE 1346581
114 No Gold Forever NGF 1345637
115 Cane Street Elite CSE 1318194
116 Dooms Mob DMM 1276554
117 Original Gangster Killaz OGK 1267131
118 T-County Mafia TCM 1262318
119 DILLIGAF DIL 1261038
120 The UnderGround UG$ 1247196

let me Know by TEAM how many Gold used in battle, just copy paste ur TEAM and the amount ~f Gold u put.

i make top #64 and i know the amount of gold we spend, i'm just curious thanks guy/gal :)

i make some statistique for the next batlle ! thansk to answer :)

Bala82
04-04-2013, 10:03 AM
114 no gold forever , i can answer aswell...... :rolleyes:

So your name no gold forever actually spend gold ?:confused:

Dipstik
04-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Can we get an extended conversation between NTM and bala? I don't even care what it's about.

Daswi
04-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Can we get an extended conversation between NTM and bala? I don't even care what it's about.

Now let's play nice.

Dipstik
04-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Play nice? I just like listening to them so much that I'd love to hear them discuss any topic! How am I not playing nice?

Killshot-CC
04-04-2013, 02:33 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and ask all the teams that make up the top 4,000 to please list how much gold they spent, the average number of members present for each battle, the number of battles they engaged in, the time zones of all participants,the names and email addresses of their top 5 members, and the codes off any unused iTunes gift cards they have laying about. Please? :rolleyes:

Dipstik
04-04-2013, 03:05 PM
I saw some guy named "TYLER DURDEN" posting on a wall that Fight Club requires a commitment of 10k gold minimum. Coincidentally, the person with whom the conversation was taking place had 500 of all the new respect items. Reported, of course.

Stav
04-04-2013, 04:09 PM
I bought 650 gold in the 40% off.
Not sure about the rest of Wise Guys.

$Heisenberg$
04-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Could someone link the site where i can se my syndicates ranking pls?

Brooklyn Boy
04-04-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and ask all the teams that make up the top 4,000 to please list how much gold they spent, the average number of members present for each battle, the number of battles they engaged in, the time zones of all participants,the names and email addresses of their top 5 members, and the codes off any unused iTunes gift cards they have laying about. Please? :rolleyes:

Now that was funny! Lol

cooch
04-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Yeah and like many syns and their members actually kept count?? Please...maybe right after the event but even that... please. Just ask Gree, they'll tell ya!

And the monthly forum doomazz award goes to......

$Heisenberg$
04-06-2013, 08:45 AM
Could someone link the site where i can se my syndicates ranking pls?

guess not, thx all

Felicity
04-06-2013, 08:48 AM
guess not, thx all
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49120-Battle-for-Midtown-Winner-s-List

MattThomas08
04-06-2013, 08:48 AM
guess not, thx all
It's right at the top of the forum as a sticky post, buy http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49120-Battle-for-Midtown-Winner-s-List

NTM
04-06-2013, 11:50 PM

hahahaha, ur a comic no ?

if i ask that just because in the list there is some liars, strange a guy like u don't see the point of topic.

u can just click on pay for gold and spend ? hahahaha

encore un bouffon de ricain les gars qui se la petent avc son tag de tarlouze.. il a une CB a la place du cerveau celui la..

Alice
04-07-2013, 12:00 AM
During the battle I did request everyone not to use TJ gold, we know we can never make top 100 this time, so be it.

dudeman
04-07-2013, 12:37 AM
hahahaha, ur a comic no ?

if i ask that just because in the list there is some liars, strange a guy like u don't see the point of topic.

u can just click on pay for gold and spend ? hahahaha

encore un bouffon de ricain les gars qui se la petent avc son tag de tarlouze.. il a une CB a la place du cerveau celui la..

Hahahaha! Oh man, I hope I'm not the only one who understands this guy. Qui se la petent avec son tag de tarlouze... Lmao!

NTM
04-07-2013, 12:51 AM
lol ba oué !

ou est e qui va le tabernac !

DrK
04-07-2013, 05:51 AM
Hahahaha! Oh man, I hope I'm not the only one who understands this guy. Qui se la petent avec son tag de tarlouze... Lmao!

According to Google translate, he said this:

"even a jester Rican guys who fart the stroke of his queer tag .. it has a CB in place of the brain that..."

:)

Crime Time
04-07-2013, 05:58 AM
I drained my daughter's college fund for itune cards and told her to hit the gym as she is going to have to marry well as I need the money to play.... As for how much I spent ..oh wait ...we didn't make your groups....crap...

$Heisenberg$
04-07-2013, 07:33 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49120-Battle-for-Midtown-Winner-s-List

thx! started play last month

$Heisenberg$
04-07-2013, 07:34 AM
It's right at the top of the forum as a sticky post, buy http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49120-Battle-for-Midtown-Winner-s-List

thx! started play last month

bimmer kid
04-08-2013, 07:12 AM
lmao

So your name no gold forever actually spend gold ?:confused:
no bala, no gold was bought

NTM
04-08-2013, 11:43 PM
lmao, ur a pinoy or what man ?

encore un bléro qui parle que l'anglais et qui se la raconte avec des LMAO

moi je connait LMFAO gros blér :) et bien lmao.. boulzor va ! ptin meme au usa y'a des boulzors !!!

i know someone in No Gold Forever and don't have the same sound like all say about spendinf gold ^^

héhéhé liar team.. alice is the example ^^

Sunsets
04-08-2013, 11:57 PM
Seriously? Who cares if they use gold or not NTM ... Your constant obsession with Alice really does scare me though ...

NTM
04-09-2013, 12:00 AM
i care cuz i don't like to read always i got it without gold lol..

not my fault if i read always alice are on top without gold.. i'm sure he is at 20 now like yesterday 11 and with cash open..

for the briefcase event he spend, that what he say to another player.. so i don't like liar who try to make angry the other...

bimmer kid
04-09-2013, 06:39 AM
lmao, ur a pinoy or what man ?

encore un bléro qui parle que l'anglais et qui se la raconte avec des LMAO

moi je connait LMFAO gros blér :) et bien lmao.. boulzor va ! ptin meme au usa y'a des boulzors !!!

i know someone in No Gold Forever and don't have the same sound like all say about spendinf gold ^^

héhéhé liar team.. alice is the example ^^
idk if your insulting me or who your talking too? lol

no im not from the phillipines

DrK
04-09-2013, 07:26 AM
i care cuz i don't like to read always i got it without gold lol..

not my fault if i read always alice are on top without gold.. i'm sure he is at 20 now like yesterday 11 and with cash open..

for the briefcase event he spend, that what he say to another player.. so i don't like liar who try to make angry the other...

I also find your obsession with Alice a bit scary. As far as I can remember, you got annoyed with Alice because no 'proof' was provided about winning the keg event item without gold. Now you insist that Alice is cheating? That's a big leap!

As a member of No Gold Forever, I absolutely wouldn't DARE buy any gold (even if I wanted to) - I know Alice wouldn't tolerate it and I really don't want to get kicked out.

Killshot-CC
04-09-2013, 10:40 AM
As a member of No Gold Forever, I absolutely wouldn't DARE buy any gold (even if I wanted to) - I know Alice wouldn't tolerate it and I really don't want to get kicked out.

You'd be kicked out of your syndicate for legitimately playing your game as you want? I do hope you're happy in your group, but know that there are many, many other syndicates that are a lot more open. In order to remain a top syndicate, SAS definitely gives preference to gold buyers when looking to fill a vacancy, but we have many players who can't buy gold and we're still happy with them. I know there are many syndicates below top 3 who just don't care one way or the other as long as you're an active player. If you're in a group that puts requirements on your gameplay that you're uncomfortable with, look elsewhere. There are many to choose from.

Again, I'm not trying to put words in your mouth. You didn't say you were unhappy and NGF may be the perfect fit for you, but if it's not, you shouldn't feel boxed in. Personally, I'd have left the minute someone told me that they wouldn't tolerate legitimate gameplay, but that's me. If it's you, too, contact me by pm. I can try to put you in touch with some other syndicates. I know of a couple who are looking to fill spots and ranked higher than NGF in Midtown.

Happy gaming.

bimmer kid
04-09-2013, 10:57 AM
killshot im sorry..but why would anyone be in a syndicate that they dont want to be in

DrK
04-09-2013, 12:41 PM
You'd be kicked out of your syndicate for legitimately playing your game as you want? I do hope you're happy in your group, but know that there are many, many other syndicates that are a lot more open. In order to remain a top syndicate, SAS definitely gives preference to gold buyers when looking to fill a vacancy, but we have many players who can't buy gold and we're still happy with them. I know there are many syndicates below top 3 who just don't care one way or the other as long as you're an active player. If you're in a group that puts requirements on your gameplay that you're uncomfortable with, look elsewhere. There are many to choose from.

Again, I'm not trying to put words in your mouth. You didn't say you were unhappy and NGF may be the perfect fit for you, but if it's not, you shouldn't feel boxed in. Personally, I'd have left the minute someone told me that they wouldn't tolerate legitimate gameplay, but that's me. If it's you, too, contact me by pm. I can try to put you in touch with some other syndicates. I know of a couple who are looking to fill spots and ranked higher than NGF in Midtown.

Happy gaming.

Killshot, I appreciate your concern, but the reason I don't want to be kicked out is that I'm happy in NGF! It's a really nice group of people and I'm proud that we did so well without having to buy it.

I would never buy gold, but of course I think that everyone should have the choice whether they do or not. As they have the choice whether to join a syndicate that outlaws buying gold (the clue is in the name) :)

Killshot-CC
04-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Killshot, I appreciate your concern, but the reason I don't want to be kicked out is that I'm happy in NGF! It's a really nice group of people and I'm proud that we did so well without having to buy it.

Cool. Take care.