PDA

View Full Version : Post Faction Recruiting Messages Only!!

Waffleonian
04-04-2013, 09:08 AM
Join Faction Pooh-Bah
Invite Code: 828592267

Top 1500 finish in China. No gold requirement

- We are very organized in battle and feels like you are fighting as part of a team. Which I think is more fun.

- We have great bonuses and low donation expectations

- We have a "Court Martial" process to get rid of dead weight which includes warnings and officers vote. so you can't be eliminated from the faction as long as you are doing your part. Also freeloaders can't take advantage of our great benefits we all work hard to donate for.

- Leadership is organized and fun

Our bonuses are as follows:

Health Regen: -9% (2 5% Upgrades)
Infantry Defense: +15%
Ground Defense: +10%
Air Defense: +5%
Building Defense: +10%
Guild Member Increase: +2

+ over $100 Million for our next bonus

If you had been with us a week ago you would have the Houbei Missile boat (302/268) and the National Fighter(366/354)

Stop Missing Out!!!

Join Faction Pooh-Bah
828-592-267

Ky_Gill
04-04-2013, 09:41 AM
We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

Health Regen: 18%
Infantry Defense: 25%
Ground Defense: 20%
Air Defense: 10%
Sea Defense: 10%
Building Defense: 25%
Building Output: 5%
Guild: +20

We will have a team of 40 members!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

If you're interested, PM me back! I hope to hear back from ya!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!

Master Sergeant
04-04-2013, 10:00 AM
The Fat Cat League has a few openings. We're looking for ACTIVE, daily players. We're a top 250 faction (easily). We placed 266 in China due to our gold boycott w/ Gree(d), but we're going after it in Battle for Ireland!

No daily quotas - gold is not a requirement (though some of us use it) just a bunch of good guys having fun! Checkout our bonuses:

Health Regen: 22%
Infantry Def: 20%
Ground Def: 25%
Air Def: 20%
Sea Def: 15%
Building Def: 25%
Building Output: 20%
Guild Mbr Inrease: +22

We're very organized and communicate well. For more info and to be considered for membership, apply at our online forum: http://tfcl.freeforums.org/recruitment-t19.html

My ID is 466016125

Sir Joe
04-04-2013, 10:19 AM
If you’re not afraid of a challenge and want to be part of a journey to the top, Navy Team 7 (NT7 - 957628217) is the faction for you.
We are building a top faction (currently top 250, aiming for top 100 and then higher) based on hard work (daily players) loyalty and TEAMWORK!

If you’re selfish and only think of your own possibilities, NT7 is no faction for you.
We need committed players willing to sacrifice personal glory for the cause of the team.
This is a project we believe in, and if you want to be a part of creating something this is your opportunity.

We have a webpage where we discuss tactics and communicate with each other.

Looking for players with A/D stats around 75K ++

If you have it in you, please send me a PM. (or add me and write on my wall 917 730 520)

Our current bonuses are:
Health regen: - 18%
Infantry attack: + 5%
Infantry Defense: +20%
Ground Defense: +15%
Air Defense: +10%
Sea Defense: +10%
Building Defense: +25%
Guild member increase: +14

CJ D
04-04-2013, 11:39 AM
JLA, a top 600 faction in China (finished 634 but took off last 4 hours to save resources), has several spots available for active players. We've got a good core group of players who finished 197, 380ish, 749, and the rebounded after new guidelines were put in place and changed leadership. We were players short for China, and have removed a few more who didn't perform.

We require active participation in the wars! No, not 24/7. We all have lives, so we don't expect anyone to stay up throughout the night. But one out of every 4 wars ain't gonna cut it! We also have a minimum donation amount per day of 2 million. This is a newly implemented requirement (3 1/2 weeks), and we are catching up on our bonuses. Cash is flowing in quick! Many members donate 4-10 million per day. We're very near our next health regen bonus right now. We will suspend, from time to time, out donation requirements to make way for army and stat building. We prefer minimum stats of 30/30, but will make accommodations for the right members who are dedicated to the group, and willing to work toward building their stats with us.

All members are also expected to coordinate via a free messaging app. It's working great for us, and allows us to keep up via push notifications.

That's it in a nutshell! Basically give 2 mill per day, be active, and have a true desire to improve yourself, the group, and our standings every battle! Inbox me for more info or find us at 356 867 212. Below are our current bonuses.

Health regen -14%
Infantry defense +20%
Ground defense +20%
Air defense +15%
Sea defense +10%
Building defense +15%
Building output +10%
Guild increase +18

ChuckSteak
04-04-2013, 12:04 PM
Please consider the League of Shadows for your guild choice! Please request if you are an active player (50k+ campaign points during DR battle), have over 150k A/D, and can successfully donate 100-200k in funds daily. They are a great group to play with and are very involved and currently ranked 170 in all of KA! Please contact Shadowfax on the forum or make a request to 405-494-934 to join the LoS!

Crazymansteve
04-04-2013, 02:30 PM
UK MUSCLE FACTION 254487037 recruiting
China finish 2040
Health -14%
Infantry +20%
Ground +15%
Air +10%
Sea +5%
Building defence +20%
Guild increase +6
All active with 6 members level 97-160
Join us or unite factions - lets progress together !!
Crazyman - 928025941

boco78
04-05-2013, 01:41 AM
We came 32nd in China and are building up an even stronger faction to compete for top 25.

Our requirements are:
- hourly players from level 60-100 with strong stats. If you are a higher level we will decide based on your stats
- very active in WD events and able to score around 100k WD points
- daily donations (no minimum requirement, but it depends on your IPH)
- active on game forum and our faction website

Our bonuses are:
- Casualty Rate +14%
- Health Regen +26% (MAXED)
- Ground Attack +15%
- Air Attack +15%
- Infantry Attack +20%
- Sea Attack +10%
- Infantry Defense +30% (MAXED)
- Ground Defense +30% (MAXED)
- Air Defense +30% (MAXED)
- Sea Defense +30% (MAXED)
- Building Defense +30% (MAXED)
- Building Output +25%
- Guild Increase +38

If you think you can meet the requirements and want to join a committed group with members from all around the world, then please contact me via PM and we can discuss it! Thanks for your attention and I hope to hear from you soon!

nog
04-05-2013, 04:57 AM
We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

Health Regen: 18%
Infantry Defense: 25%
Ground Defense: 20%
Air Defense: 10%
Sea Defense: 10%
Building Defense: 25%
Building Output: 5%
Guild: +20

We will have a team of 40 members!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

If you're interested, PM me back! I hope to hear back from ya!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!
hi,im looking for a active team,as im a active player .player as a team is the way forward
nog id 611 117 943

nog
04-05-2013, 05:04 AM
If you’re not afraid of a challenge and want to be part of a journey to the top, Navy Team 7 (NT7 - 957628217) is the faction for you.
We are building a top faction (currently top 250, aiming for top 100 and then higher) based on hard work (daily players) loyalty and TEAMWORK!

If you’re selfish and only think of your own possibilities, NT7 is no faction for you.
We need committed players willing to sacrifice personal glory for the cause of the team.
This is a project we believe in, and if you want to be a part of creating something this is your opportunity.

We have a webpage where we discuss tactics and communicate with each other.

Looking for players with A/D stats around 75K ++

If you have it in you, please send me a PM. (or add me and write on my wall 917 730 520)

Our current bonuses are:
Health regen: - 18%
Infantry attack: + 5%
Infantry Defense: +20%
Ground Defense: +15%
Air Defense: +10%
Sea Defense: +10%
Building Defense: +25%
Guild member increase: +14
hi,im nog and my id number is 611 117 943
i am looking for a new home ,im a very active player and belive in team work ,as there is no i in team
please give me a chance and you will not be disappointed

Pitch
04-05-2013, 05:21 AM
Ok folks here goes we finished 263 in china and we want that top 250 more than anything , we hav a solid group however we really need another 3-4 aussies to complete a full onslaught over 24 hrs we hav a couple already but we want / need more !!!!! Jump on board we got loads of upgrades and run a live chat program full of laughs and perfect for war! We r the rock faction our code is 824960168 im pitch my id 734671618 add me and i'll go into further depth if u like! Cmon aussies we need you !!!!

zhenyu
04-05-2013, 06:41 AM
TotalDarkness! Faction-Code: 136.312.590

Rank 876th in China Event. Have some open spots
Just need active player that are willing to participate
in war. No gold spending is required. Donate based on your
capability

Health regen +15% (allow you to make 2 more hits to boss)
Building output 5% (5% more cash from you money building) <-working on the next 5% upgrade to bring it to 10%
Infantry defense +25%
Ground defense +15%
Air defense 10%
Sea defense 5%
Building defense +25%

chris101
04-05-2013, 07:11 AM
New faction?

looking for a change of faction?

We are the 101st Screaming Eagles. Faction 🆔963754889

We are a well organised group with a great team spirit. We have US, Australian and European sections. Add me on 908 356 303 if you have any questions or pop the code in to the faction list in game to check us out.

🏆China 🏁Rank 310🏁
🏆Egypt 🏁Rank 94🏁
🏆Greenland 🏁Rank 123🏁
🏆Brazil 🏁Rank 116🏁
🔋Health Regen: +22%
💥Infantry Attack: +10%
🔰Infantry Defense: +25%
💥Ground Attack: +5%
⚡Ground Defense: +15%
✈Air Defense: +15%
⚓Sea Defense: +15%
🏢Building Defense: +25%
💰Building Output: +15%
👥Guild Member Increase +22 (42 total).

We have a healthy and ever increasing faction balance so extra upgrades will be in place before the next event.

Grease monkey
04-06-2013, 09:21 PM
Team Skip are looking for some new members. We want people who will contribute opinions as well as money and concrete. Your numbers are not as important as your willingness to work for team. Send us request, good group of members.

Team Skip. 921684546

Health regen: 14%
Infantry def: +15%
Ground def: +10%
Air def: +5%
Building def: +20%
Guild member increase: +8