PDA

View Full Version : Gear/Level check

Flare
04-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Hello everyone, am bored waiting for my knights to heal, so just wanted to do a quick check for where I am now and if I should pause progressing for a while in order to enhance some equipment.

I have just unlocked Zephyr Plateau (roc dude), am at lvl 56, have the 80k expansion unlocked (not the 500k one), filled with level 2 training fields, 2 armories etc. Have the following armor:

lvl 33 atlantean +
lvl 31 crius +
lvl 26 hydra +
lvl 30 wavecharmer's mantle
lvl 30 tenton nemesis, hydromancer nemesis and wyrm nemesis
lvl 15 armor of the infernal lord
bunch of other lvl 15 stuff like flowstone, monks vestments etc that i no longer use, will probably eventually fuse them in the hope of a lvl 15 ultra rare.

Just seeking out some of the pros here on what is a good way to progress? Not sure if I should save for the 500k upgrade first or just get my 3 top + armors to 50 and my infernal lord to at least 20 so i can craft + EVENTUALLY when i get to farming cerberus.

My routine usually is farming the kraken on normal and medusa with 1-2 dudes repeatedly and fuzing my lvl 30s with snakeskins, and my infernal lord with monos or basics. Im aiming for swamp shaman+ as my next ultra rare, need 6 more roots for my first one :( .

Harvey Guo
04-04-2013, 10:59 AM
hi there i'm lv52 not a pro
in my opinion, spend 500k to expand for 2 spots is currently worthless.
for me, i've got 3 armorsmiths, which can craft more efficiently, then filled with 2 monster nests (for some quick money, maybe replace them later), others are training fields
the money currently is enough to use for upgrading armors.
the fun is to balance the game, you can upgrade, you can fight, you can level up, finish quests etc. otherwise you will feel bored.
Pay all attention on developing money for few days, after expanding all spots then upgrade armors can be a strategy, but that is boring for me.
Currently for upgrading +version lv50 armor would be the best choice, after that you may explore further area and beat more powerful enemies, then you can make further expansion and fuse and upgrade the top 70 legendary armors.

Harvey Guo
04-04-2013, 11:06 AM
And I've got the same confusion like you before, the lv50 armors seem less shiny than lv70 but if you check the stats you will find the lv50 armor got massive growing potential, for Hydra, attack and defense both 12 per level, you will be much more easy and cost far less to reach lv50 rather than spend lots of money for the lv70
Now I've believe that these middle range armor got the reason for existing, if you jump them directly to the lv70, you will feel more difficult than usual and worthless.

Flare
04-05-2013, 02:36 AM
anyone else? Im currently leveling my crius+ to 50 since its t he best earth/air at the moment (or as good as the lvl 70 boss one). Just farmed enough mats for my swamp shaman, will prob work on unlocking + for that.

Harvey Guo
04-05-2013, 05:21 AM
The plus version Crius has better stat than the boss armour in lv50.
anyone else? Im currently leveling my crius+ to 50 since its t he best earth/air at the moment (or as good as the lvl 70 boss one). Just farmed enough mats for my swamp shaman, will prob work on unlocking + for that.

Keymoe
04-05-2013, 09:36 AM
Lv.83
Maxed out Atlantean, Hydra Hunter's, Crius and Embersteel armour. /50
Lv.36 Sky Guardian, Lv.21 Spectral Captain's Uniform, Lv.10 Swamp Shaman Robes, Lv.1 Rocfeather Robes+ and I'm trying to get Infernal Lord Armour so I can get it to Lv.20 to craft a + version to level up. Going to try to make it through combining.

Flare
04-05-2013, 09:51 AM
Ah ok very nice, guess ill work on maxing out my lvl 50+s first (atlantian, crius, hydra) and then work on leveling both my swamp + infernal to lvl 20 to get + versions. Should take a long time! :D Only lvl 59 me :(

Harvey Guo
04-05-2013, 10:22 AM
I found most people chose these three armors without Living flame, could you tell me why? Do not like the fire/spirit element or other reasons?
Lv.83
Maxed out Atlantean, Hydra Hunter's, Crius and Embersteel armour. /50
Lv.36 Sky Guardian, Lv.21 Spectral Captain's Uniform, Lv.10 Swamp Shaman Robes, Lv.1 Rocfeather Robes+ and I'm trying to get Infernal Lord Armour so I can get it to Lv.20 to craft a + version to level up. Going to try to make it through combining.

Harvey Guo
04-05-2013, 10:23 AM
I found most people chose these three armors without Living flame, could you tell me why? Do not like the fire/spirit element or other reasons?
Ah ok very nice, guess ill work on maxing out my lvl 50+s first (atlantian, crius, hydra) and then work on leveling both my swamp + infernal to lvl 20 to get + versions. Should take a long time! :D Only lvl 59 me :(

Flare
04-05-2013, 10:46 AM
I dont know, for me its because i will eventually be able to craft/farm dark prince armour which is the best fire/spirit. atlantean + loses only to storm sorcerer (rely on luck to fuse), crius + is best unless you fuse m aybe flowstone + or wurm + (really hard to get), and hydra + also only beaten by steampowered exo + (very very long to farm this). So of all the 4 lvl 50+s, seems like living flame is the one that will most obviously be replaced some time, whereas u may never be able to replace the rest if you have bad luck.

zhy
04-05-2013, 10:54 AM
its a choice, u can enchance 50s now, n its faster than 70s, but once u maxed out all 50s for each dual elements, u will be still weaker than ppl with maxed 70s, so u will have to start enhance 70s too to compete against em, personally i find it a waste of assets (beside u like the armor graphic), i mean gold n time, so i directly max out all the strongest 70s for each dual elements

Harvey Guo
04-05-2013, 10:57 AM
thanks for the replay
fair points, i'm upgrading these 4 armors too
maybe later I will become expanding other spots to maximum the profit
I dont know, for me its because i will eventually be able to craft/farm dark prince armour which is the best fire/spirit. atlantean + loses only to storm sorcerer (rely on luck to fuse), crius + is best unless you fuse m aybe flowstone + or wurm + (really hard to get), and hydra + also only beaten by steampowered exo + (very very long to farm this). So of all the 4 lvl 50+s, seems like living flame is the one that will most obviously be replaced some time, whereas u may never be able to replace the rest if you have bad luck.

YawNeD
04-06-2013, 02:33 AM
Hi Gents.

I have a quick question regarding Hydra as described in this post.

I was going to make Hydra Hunter, but instead recieved Steam Wizard, is Hydra still the stronger one? Considering Steam wizard has two stars, and Hydra only one?

Thanks

deathexe
04-06-2013, 03:25 AM
Hi Gents.

I have a quick question regarding Hydra as described in this post.

I was going to make Hydra Hunter, but instead recieved Steam Wizard, is Hydra still the stronger one? Considering Steam wizard has two stars, and Hydra only one?

Thanks

Hydra hunter is stronger then steam wizard. But it's better the get hydra hunter+ though. You can always check out the stats of armors in the armor spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArPIArNuLRi7dGVrc1BqV2J1czAzY1AyR1kxSko4Vl E

midasmac
04-06-2013, 04:49 AM
Hi- I need players of levels 50+ who fight for bosses to become friends..
knights & Dragons
XBB-GYN-DZB

level 52
Thank you

YawNeD
04-06-2013, 05:35 AM
Thanks Deathexe, ill keep fusing then :-)

MaDFamouS
04-06-2013, 08:04 AM
I'm going to have to agree with Zhy. Thats the same thing I did. In the end you will need 70 to 70+ armours anyway. So it seems like a waste to keep fusing 50s up when you'll have to replace them in the end. Also btw, when you get those 50s up to around 35 you'll probably have enough mats to fuse 70s . I would then work on those until you can make + versions. ;)

Keymoe
04-06-2013, 08:55 AM

I don't use Living Flame because its one of the worse armours. Only better than Chimera and Snakeskin, it's got decent growing potential but it's not really worth it for me, which is why I use it for enhancement rather than combining or storing.

Keymoe
04-06-2013, 08:58 AM
its a choice, u can enchance 50s now, n its faster than 70s, but once u maxed out all 50s for each dual elements, u will be still weaker than ppl with maxed 70s, so u will have to start enhance 70s too to compete against em, personally i find it a waste of assets (beside u like the armor graphic), i mean gold n time, so i directly max out all the strongest 70s for each dual elements

True, I would've done the same but I wouldn't have had any good armor in the meanwhile so I just got the 50s maxed for the sake of having good armour. Takes around 3 days per piece of rare armour, pretty easy.

Flare
04-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Yeah i've stopped at abuot lvl 40 for the atlantean,crius and hydra +s and now farming mats to upgrade swamp shaman to + version. And Keymoe living flame + is the best fire/spirit armor before you get the end game dark prince royal armor, so it isnt crap. Take a look at the spreadsheet in the other thread and youll see that it beats out many lvl 70 armors (especially the non-+ ones.

Just that its difficult to clear the stages to farm 70 mats when you have poor armor, and using friends is slow :( especially competing with boss ally needs.

Keymoe
04-06-2013, 10:46 AM
And Keymoe living flame + is the best fire/spirit armor before you get the end game dark prince royal armor, so it isnt crap. Take a look at the spreadsheet in the other thread and youll see that it beats out many lvl 70 armors (especially the non-+ ones.

Oh, cool. I just had bad history with it I guess as my Atlantean Crius and Hydra armours were all better than Living Flame so I just dropped, must've overlooked the growing potential at the time.

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 12:07 PM

This issue with that is most beginning players won't even have the resources to continuously upgrade lv 70 armors. 50 is a good start, especially since hydra, cirus, atlantian, and embersteel are accessible early on through fusion. those can get you pretty far in the game until 70's are needed to get further. obviously don't max them out, i'm only just starting to make out my 50's now. but 70's are unrealistic to be used by new players

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Oh, cool. I just had bad history with it I guess as my Atlantean Crius and Hydra armours were all better than Living Flame so I just dropped, must've overlooked the growing potential at the time.

Royal Flame + is stronger in att, but weaker in def. You can use both and just switch em depending on the scenario. Up against earth types? Use RF+, need some protection against water? Use LF+

Harvey Guo
04-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Agreed.
The beginner really do not have enough resource to support fusing armors, meanwhile, lack of strong stats armor will become an obstacle of development, they may pass a normal boss and consume all there hp...and wait hours to recover...
As for me, a lv57 noob, I can max out a lv50 + version armor from lv1 to lv50 in one day. which helps me pass the sunken carrack easily. Probably few days later, I gonna build up my lv70 armors:)
This issue with that is most beginning players won't even have the resources to continuously upgrade lv 70 armors. 50 is a good start, especially since hydra, cirus, atlantian, and embersteel are accessible early on through fusion. those can get you pretty far in the game until 70's are needed to get further. obviously don't max them out, i'm only just starting to make out my 50's now. but 70's are unrealistic to be used by new players

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Agreed.
The beginner really do not have enough resource to support fusing armors, meanwhile, lack of strong stats armor will become an obstacle of development, they may pass a normal boss and consume all there hp...and wait hours to recover...
As for me, a lv57 noob, I can max out a lv50 + version armor from lv1 to lv50 in one day. which helps me pass the sunken carrack easily. Probably few days later, I gonna build up my lv70 armors:)

Attaboy Mr. Dent!

zhy
04-06-2013, 02:17 PM
again its all up to u :P, i only had crius+ n snakeskin+ at lv 35, i farmed very slowly but allies helped :P n saved lotta of gold giving up on enhancement :P but at least i didnt waste any gold for those 50s :P n now i can compete well in arena :P

Flare
04-07-2013, 09:35 AM
was lucky to fuse infernal lord a few days ago so already crafting my + version now! :D

Harvey Guo
04-07-2013, 12:35 PM
I got my infernal lord by using living flame+ and crius lucky too
was lucky to fuse infernal lord a few days ago so already crafting my + version now! :D

Keymoe
04-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Really? I've been trying for infernal for a week now. 9 stones in and bored, always used living flame and Crius, keep getting Chimera Corps, Firestorm Armour and one other piece of **** armour that isn't infernal armour.

Jrodigy
04-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Hmmm..level 93, lvl 50 hydra,avenger, lvl 42 Crius all +
inferno + lvl 55...going for lvl 70 inferno+/roc robes+

Keymoe
04-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Hmmm..level 93, lvl 50 hydra,avenger, lvl 42 Crius all +
inferno + lvl 55...going for lvl 70 inferno+/roc robes+
Baws. Good luck with the 70/70 man.

Samuel_Hdz
04-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Just craft them lol No point in wasting fusion stones on something that can be crafted later

Flare
04-08-2013, 10:30 AM
Yea right now im not wasting any gold on fusing armors, just saving for expansions and slowly lvling my infernal + and swamp shaman to 20 to unlock that +.

On another note, its ridiculously difficult to farm the dark prince, any tips on how to set up a party? I usually go atlantian + crius + these 2 should be able to clear kraken, then third guy i put my infernal (low though) to do some damage to normal mobs, and use a strong fire guy friend (no friends equiping infernal :( ). But i can never clear all the remaining levels with just my last friend who is level 100+.

Edward fan
04-10-2013, 05:40 AM
How did u get your sky guardian?

YawNeD
04-10-2013, 08:55 AM
Hi guys, not enough posts to start my own thread yet, so ill post my question here, hope op doesnt mind:

Whats the recommended gear setup/focus for early/mid game progress/leveling?

Im currently lv 48, i've unlocked Blazing Tides and my gear is as follows:

Main guy: Horrible Wurm, 15/70 (not able to get +)
Earth guy: Crius+ 15/50
Water guy: Hydra Hunter 15/50 (just waiting to unlock crafting of + here)
Fire guy: Steam Wizard 16/50
Wind guy: Atlantean+ 15/50
Spirit guy: Monks vestment 21/50

Just now unlocked and crafting Living Flame, gonna boost it a little to replace Steam Wizard.

I also have Rocfeather and Exorcist lying around, but not sure what to do with those. I feel like i have enough Wind already.

Any suggestions would be greatly apreciated, the only plan i have as of now is to max out either Crius or Atlantean, but i feel progress is slow.

Thanks.
YwN

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Hi there, I think the main issue you think your development is currently slow is due to lacking of enough money. Make sure that your spots are full with training fields and upgrade them to the level 2, so that you can gain enough money for supporting armor enhancement.
I played this game for about 10 days, currently lv68, I can upgrade one lv50 armor to the max in one day, because I have enough money.
If you max out your Hydra Hunter + version, you can use one people and pass the normal Blazing Tides, just one super attack to kill the boss.
I currently max out all three armors (Hydra, Altantean and Crius) and nearly pass the Epic Zephyr Plateau, If I gonna add friends to my team, that will be much more easier.
For you, you can check your buildings first, make sure that you get enough money to support your enhancement. Then you can max out your lv50 armors, but not enhancing lv70 armor, you may not have enough money to do that. It will be inefficiency if you insist to upgrade the lv70 armor due to lacking of money.
Last, give you a tip, lv1-lv10 using common armor to enhance, lv10-lv27 using uncommon, lv27-lv50 using snakeskin only. Make sure that you finish the quest as many as you can, so that you will gain extra exp for boosting your development.
Good Luck.
Hi guys, not enough posts to start my own thread yet, so ill post my question here, hope op doesnt mind:

Whats the recommended gear setup/focus for early/mid game progress/leveling?

Im currently lv 48, i've unlocked Blazing Tides and my gear is as follows:

Main guy: Horrible Wurm, 15/70 (not able to get +)
Earth guy: Crius+ 15/50
Water guy: Hydra Hunter 15/50 (just waiting to unlock crafting of + here)
Fire guy: Steam Wizard 16/50
Wind guy: Atlantean+ 15/50
Spirit guy: Monks vestment 21/50

Just now unlocked and crafting Living Flame, gonna boost it a little to replace Steam Wizard.

I also have Rocfeather and Exorcist lying around, but not sure what to do with those. I feel like i have enough Wind already.

Any suggestions would be greatly apreciated, the only plan i have as of now is to max out either Crius or Atlantean, but i feel progress is slow.

Thanks.
YwN

YawNeD
04-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Thanks for your reply Harvey.

Fortgot to mention that i have training fields all the way, upgraded the 80k expansion, but not 500k yet.
I also have 2x monster dens, so thats probably stomping my progress (stupid quests :p)
Should i try to fuse for hydra+ already, or wait for crafting to unlock? You mentioned maxing hydra+ for blazing tides, but i dont think it unlocks quite yet.

Also, thanks for your final tip. Im a vivid reader here at the forums, so i have seen it before. Really sped up my enhancing, also the tip about matching elements, except for Snakeskin.

Thumbs up! See you all ingame!

Flare
04-10-2013, 02:11 PM

Fortgot to mention that i have training fields all the way, upgraded the 80k expansion, but not 500k yet.
I also have 2x monster dens, so thats probably stomping my progress (stupid quests :p)
Should i try to fuse for hydra+ already, or wait for crafting to unlock? You mentioned maxing hydra+ for blazing tides, but i dont think it unlocks quite yet.

Also, thanks for your final tip. Im a vivid reader here at the forums, so i have seen it before. Really sped up my enhancing, also the tip about matching elements, except for Snakeskin.

If i were you I'd keep upgrading atlantean and use that for blazing tides, using some friends to clear it as fast as possible to unlock the hydra, then i can farm hydra + and living flame + as well. I sat at the desert for quite a while getting my crius, atlantean and hydra up to a decent level before moving on to the ship.

YawNeD
04-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Thanks Flare!

Ill try that! :)
Luckily i have quite a few of you nice people on my friendsmlist, so when im not saving spotsmfor that boss-guy im using friends to progress with ease :)

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Hi there, just mention that you do not need to wait for the hydra armor and max it out then pass the Blazing Tides, atlantean may also help a lot, and you can also hire friends to help you pass each stage.
For getting the Hydra armor, you will not get the + version from fusion (if I'm right), you need to unlock the +version first, then get the Hydra scales to craft the +version. So just wait for the hydra unlock its + version, you can farm the Thieves Cove in the normal stage to gain coal, which can boots your enhancing process and unlock the + version, then you can craft the + version Hydra armor.
And the monster nest, I have to admit that the quests are stupid, but since you own that, no need to sell them, use them to earn many quick money until you can unlock the 500k spots, then you may sell them using the training fields instead.
By the way, make sure to finish some free offer which can provide you free gems! I've already got at least 100+ free gems, I used these gems to upgrade all my training fields to the top level, which may give me 48,000 golds/24 hours each training fields. And I got 4 top level armor smiths, which save 10% of crafting time. These really helps a lot.
Hope this can further help you in the development.
:)

Thewelsh
04-21-2013, 09:04 PM
Just looking for some input. Right now my Knights are:

Monk's Vestments (50/50)
Asura Armor (23/50)
Steam Wizard's Robes (24/50)
Living Flame Armor (15/50) Probably start leveling the + version now.
Crius Armor + (50/50)
Admiral's Battleworn Regalia (10/70)

I've read from other post that Steam and Monk aren't that great. Right now I'm up to the Blazing Tides (Valor level). I'm trying to get Atlantean Avenger + version right now to replace Steam. Should I go for another Crius to replace Monk's armor? Haven't touched Chimera much.

DreamM0d3
04-21-2013, 09:29 PM

Monk's Vestments (50/50)
Asura Armor (23/50)
Crius Armor + (50/50)

I've read from other post that Steam and Monk aren't that great. Right now I'm up to the Blazing Tides (Valor level). I'm trying to get Atlantean Avenger + version right now to replace Steam. Should I go for another Crius to replace Monk's armor? Haven't touched Chimera much.

Atlantean is a good choice. You do not need another Crius because Living Flame and Hydra will be available to you soon. Btw you do not need so many good armors at the moment because you can always pass them around your knights. Just get all the 1 gold star + versions, except for Chimera and Snakeskin.

Justice711
04-21-2013, 09:48 PM

Monk's Vestments (50/50)
Asura Armor (23/50)
Crius Armor + (50/50)

I don't think its worth upgrading your admiral as well... unless u got enough material for the + version?

Aradan
04-21-2013, 09:56 PM
IMO even if you can't get the + version of admiral's, its still worth it to level it up, it's stats at 70 in basic version is 966 attack 744 defense, and thats better then any of the 50+ versions, and there still seems to be only a few other armors that even when + are not much stronger then this armor so its a very strong competitor. It will be extremely costly to level it up though if you don't have a high income and easy access to atleast gold star armors for enhancing.

but this is just my opinion, i have seen some of the other more experienced players say thats its pointless to level up any armor to max unless its the + version, and if you don't have access to the + version its better used as enhancement, maybe thats because they are just much higher up and have access to greater armors and the high armor levels then everyone else though?

Justice711
04-21-2013, 10:02 PM
true.. I just felt that the time & effort is better spend to level Living flame +

its fire & spirit.. not easy to find the right materials... plus leveling to 70 is expensive & time consuming..

but thanks for reminding me :) I will be careful in giving comments

DreamM0d3
04-21-2013, 10:06 PM
The level 50 + armors can get you through easily until you get the likes of swamp shaman and roc feathers. That's why there really isn't any point in leveling up a level 70 non + version armor. Unlike a level 50 armor, level 70 armors are at least 3 times harder to max out too, both in terms of costs and time. An additional thing to note is that Sunken ship and the Marsh both have Water elements which aren't favorable for the Regalia. You are better off getting a Spectral Captain. While Spectral isnt exactly the best level 70 armor, it certain helps in clearing the Marsh and Haunted Citadel.

Justice711
04-21-2013, 10:13 PM
The level 50 + armors can get you through easily until you get the likes of swamp shaman and roc feathers. That's why there really isn't any point in leveling up a level 70 non + version armor. Unlike a level 50 armor, level 70 armors are at least 3 times harder to max out too, both in terms of costs and time. An additional thing to note is that Sunken ship and the Marsh both have Water elements which aren't favorable for the Regalia. You are better off getting a Spectral Captain. While Spectral isnt exactly the best level 70 armor, it certain helps in clearing the Marsh and Haunted Citadel.

I think the first level 70 armor I am gg to level max will still be swamp shaman... it still seems relevant to me now even with the new Boss armor..

need some advise...
I am on level 30 now... need a full team with 2 friends to take it down every time... is there hope to get to 43 level??

I max Atlantean & Crius... thinking if I should max living flame ( lvl 35) or monk (lvl 38) just for this Boss... monk doesn't dish out much damage, but it takes half of what Cruis & Atlantean is taking...

Thewelsh
04-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Thanks for all the feedback! I also have around 30 fusion stones laying around.

DreamM0d3
04-21-2013, 10:17 PM
I think the first level 70 armor I am gg to level max will still be swamp shaman... it still seems relevant to me now even with the new Boss armor..

need some advise...
I am on level 30 now... need a full team with 2 friends to take it down every time... is there hope to get to 43 level??

I max Atlantean & Crius... thinking if I should max living flame ( lvl 35) or monk (lvl 38) just for this Boss... monk doesn't dish out much damage, but it takes half of what Cruis & Atlantean is taking...

You can max both Living Flame and Hydra. Monk's is still too weak for my liking but it could do decently against the Kraken. As for me, I somehow managed to randomly fused a Spectral Captain in my earlier levels, as such I could straight away get my Spectral Captain+ when I got enough materials and used it to farm Marsh multiple times for my Swamp Shaman.

Aradan
04-21-2013, 10:26 PM

need some advise...

its possible depending on your friends reset times I THINK to go and surpass it, but it will be very challenging, and if you do make it to stage 43 you may need to heal your knights with gems, im not totaly sure though, it would be very close for you.

Justice711
04-21-2013, 10:32 PM
its possible depending on your friends reset times I THINK to go and surpass it, but it will be very challenging, and if you do make it to stage 43 you may need to heal your knights with gems, im not totaly sure though, it would be very close for you.

currently I got 6 friends with nemesis armor whom are around level 90-100.. guess I need a couple more higher powered 1s...

Arbey
04-22-2013, 07:04 AM
currently I got 6 friends with nemesis armor whom are around level 90-100.. guess I need a couple more higher powered 1s... You can add me. Ill help you out.

Yehovah
04-23-2013, 05:13 PM
Hey everyone, I have been playing for a couple of weeks but really just got into it seriously a day or so ago. I have lurked the forums and saved and messed around with the spreadsheets but I still have some general questions about my gear and the progression I have done so far.

I am level 45 and currently on the Blazing Tides valor stage. I am having a horrible time passing it and because of that have started to reconsider my armor choices.

Gold isn't an issue, I have three armorsmiths and have all expansions unlocked and full of training grounds up until the 1,000,000 gold one.
These are the armors I am working with
Deep Dragon (Being Made)
Admiral's Battle 11/70
FlameStorm Finery 21/50
Glacier 24/50
Horrible Wurm 14/70
Vinewood 22/50
Wind Monarch 24/50
Monk 1/50
Royal Flame 6/50

I tried to fuse flowstone and Infernal Lord but did not get the results I was wanting :(
I am out of fusion stones because of that also.

Any suggestions or ideas of what to replace and with what?

Thanks!
-Yehovah

deathexe
04-23-2013, 08:29 PM
Hey everyone, I have been playing for a couple of weeks but really just got into it seriously a day or so ago. I have lurked the forums and saved and messed around with the spreadsheets but I still have some general questions about my gear and the progression I have done so far.

I am level 45 and currently on the Blazing Tides valor stage. I am having a horrible time passing it and because of that have started to reconsider my armor choices.

Gold isn't an issue, I have three armorsmiths and have all expansions unlocked and full of training grounds up until the 1,000,000 gold one.
These are the armors I am working with
Deep Dragon (Being Made)
Admiral's Battle 11/70
FlameStorm Finery 21/50
Glacier 24/50
Horrible Wurm 14/70
Vinewood 22/50
Wind Monarch 24/50
Monk 1/50
Royal Flame 6/50

I tried to fuse flowstone and Infernal Lord but did not get the results I was wanting :(
I am out of fusion stones because of that also.

Any suggestions or ideas of what to replace and with what?

Thanks!
-Yehovah

Basically what you should probably do is get atlantean avenger+, living flame+, hydra hunter+ and crius+. Any three are the top level 50 armors you can get. Also, don't bother leveling the event boss armors unless they're the + version, their stats are average at best. After you get at least 3 of the level 50 +armors stated above, you can start going for the level 70 +armors like swamp shaman+ and roc+.

Yehovah
04-23-2013, 09:26 PM
Awesome. Thanks for the advice.

Right after I posted that I got my last drop for the Atlantean and I started leveling it up. I foolishly used it to upgrade something awhile ago (pretty sure it was the vinewood)

Aradan
04-23-2013, 09:39 PM
i'd like to make a contradiction to deathexe's post. IMO the boss armors in the normal version are quite useful, as long as you don't overdue it. I have gotten my horrible wurm up to level 20 and don't plan on leveling it anymore, and i level my admiral's with any flamestorms i may happen to get(will stop at 20 aswell). My reasoning behind this is because at lower levels you are starting with a lot worse armor, and having one of these boss armors can be a big boost. It doesn't cost an overly large amount to get them up to 20 or so, and at that stage they are decently strong for handling the different area's until you get yourself into better armor. If i am not mistaken horrible worm is stronger then crius+ anyways so if you do have the funds and mats to surpass it then why not?

but again this is my opinion and what has been working for me

zhy
04-23-2013, 10:00 PM
uhm im too lazy to start n update often a leaderboard, but what about having one with our best 3 armors for def n att n both? we could rank ppl doing stats sum

Justice711
04-23-2013, 10:01 PM
I will say depends on resources... It's really cool u have some much gold flowing around.. I am having money issues after upgrading most of my armor to level 50.

If money is not an issue, then leveling everything is good. I will say Hydra, Atlantean, Crius Living are important for advancing the stages. Plus it's so much easier to level them since u r using Snakeskin.

For Living Flame, its more troublesome to level... I do it when I am farming for the materials for swamp. U can get hydra scales when killing the boss so then I get materials to level the flame armor to level 50 :)

For Wrum, I won't level it beyond 35. Just to unlock the plus version if case in the future u can get a chance to get the + version.

RadLonghammer
04-23-2013, 10:01 PM
Hello everyone, am bored waiting for my knights to heal, so just wanted to do a quick check for where I am now and if I should pause progressing for a while in order to enhance some equipment.

I have just unlocked Zephyr Plateau (roc dude), am at lvl 56, have the 80k expansion unlocked (not the 500k one), filled with level 2 training fields, 2 armories etc. Have the following armor:

lvl 33 atlantean +
lvl 31 crius +
lvl 26 hydra +
lvl 30 wavecharmer's mantle
lvl 30 tenton nemesis, hydromancer nemesis and wyrm nemesis
lvl 15 armor of the infernal lord
bunch of other lvl 15 stuff like flowstone, monks vestments etc that i no longer use, will probably eventually fuse them in the hope of a lvl 15 ultra rare.

Just seeking out some of the pros here on what is a good way to progress? Not sure if I should save for the 500k upgrade first or just get my 3 top + armors to 50 and my infernal lord to at least 20 so i can craft + EVENTUALLY when i get to farming cerberus.

My routine usually is farming the kraken on normal and medusa with 1-2 dudes repeatedly and fuzing my lvl 30s with snakeskins, and my infernal lord with monos or basics. Im aiming for swamp shaman+ as my next ultra rare, need 6 more roots for my first one :( .

I'm going to go against the grain here. Some are saying not to bother maxing the Atlantean+, Crius+, and Hydra+. I'm going to say that you do so as fast as you can. They, in addition to the Infernal Lord, are the only important armors you have right now.

Here's what I'd do:

Forget about fusing with that "other lvl 15 stuff. Use the Wavecharmer, nemesis, and your other lvl 15 stuff (along with the snakeskins) to Max the Atlentean+, Crius+, and Hydra+. The lvl 15 Flowstone will give you 64 points of enhancement value toward Crius+. The Lvl 30 Wavecharmer will give you 53 points towards Atlantean+ or Hydra+. The Lvl 15 Monk will give you 64 points toward Crius+. TenTon Nemesis give 39 toward Hydra+. Hydromancer Nemesis gives 39 toward either Hydra+ or Atlantean+. Add these to the Snakeskins you'll farm, and you'll have those three L50s at max level sooner than you think.

HANG ON to that Infernal Lord, but don't concentrate on leveling it just yet.

HANG ON to that Infernal Lord, but don't concentrate on leveling it just yet. (It bears repeating)

By utilizing those other armors for enhancement, you'll save some of the time and money it would otherwise cost if you only used Snakeskins. Not only that, but having the to L50 will make farming Roots, Roc Feathers, and Iron Chunks MUCH MUCH MUCH faster and easier.

In some ways, maxing those L50s won't slow you in your quest for the L70s, it'll actually speed you up in the long run.

Further, with maxed L50s, I've been able to (with the help of some friends from this forum) kill the boss to L38 without having my own Nemesis. With a Nemesis, I'd easily take him down to the required 43 kills to craft the boss armor. Leveling your 50s will have you in the same position much faster than leveling 70s right now, and frankly, until you get the 500,000 and 1,000,000 gold expansions, your gold production wont support leveling L70 armors.

You have to crawl before you can walk, and you've done your crawling. But by not maxing those 50s yet, you're not done with your walking yet.

Some will certainly disagree with me, but take it for what it's worth.

Justice711
04-23-2013, 10:02 PM
uhm im too lazy to start n update often a leaderboard, but what about having one with our best 3 armors for def n att n both? we could rank ppl doing stats sum

What do u mean?? U mean for the arena challenge? Or an update on the armors available?

zhy
04-23-2013, 10:07 PM
just to have a leaderboard for forum members to see our progress on enhancing armors :p

RadLonghammer
04-23-2013, 10:11 PM

I can't speak for those who didn't, but I can tell you why I did.

Having the Livingflame gives me coverage in the spirit element that I wouldn't have without it. Crius, Atlantean, and Hydra cover Earth, Air, Water, and Fire, but leave spirit uncovered. To go without it puts you at a distinct disadvantage against Earth-Based Opponents.

Further, it gives me double coverage in fire when paired with Hydra, just like Crius gives double coverage in air when paired with Atlantean, and Atlantean gives double coverage in water when paired with Hydra. If you're choosing your armors based on the elemental matchups against opponents, you know why this is important.

The only things I'm not double covered in are Earth and Spirit. My Kingdom for Wicked Wraith!

Justice711
04-23-2013, 10:12 PM
Oh ya.. Max level 50 armor, if position correctly can still kick level 70 armor butts... :) just saying that level 50 armor namely the big 4 is still very relevant & useful.

How to get wicked wraith armor Hammer? 60 friends ( that's a hell lot)? ..
Or dark prince chest?

Aradan
04-23-2013, 10:53 PM
Oh ya.. Max level 50 armor, if position correctly can still kick level 70 armor butts... :) just saying that level 50 armor namely the big 4 is still very relevant & useful.

How to get wicked wraith armor Hammer? 60 friends ( that's a hell lot)? ..
Or dark prince chest?

either 30 friend referrals or in the dark prince chest i believe are only ways to get. maybe fusion if really lucky?

Jiann
04-23-2013, 11:54 PM
I'm level 64 atm
I have:
50/50 Crius +
50/50 Atlanten+
35/50 Hydra+
21/50 Living Flame+

I feel like my progress is so much slower compared to you guys.
I'm thinking of maxing Hydra+ --> Living Flame+ --> Sectral Capn+
and going on with the 3 star armors according to the stage layout
would that be a good idea or are there any "redundant" armors I should be skipping?

Catastr0phy
04-24-2013, 12:40 AM
I'm level 64 atm
I have:
50/50 Crius +
50/50 Atlanten+
35/50 Hydra+
21/50 Living Flame+

would that be a good idea or are there any "redundant" armors I should be skipping?

Since you have a few 50's maxed out, that should help alot. I suggest you max hydra out too, so youd have a strong first team and alot of possibility's to change with your gear. Maybe its wise to go for 70+ armors after that. Keep in mind spectral cap aint a really good 70 armor.

Justice711
04-24-2013, 01:40 AM
I'm level 64 atm
I have:
50/50 Crius +
50/50 Atlanten+
35/50 Hydra+
21/50 Living Flame+

have u check out the stats for Sectral Cap? I really don't think its worth the effort even though its still currently the best stats for its element...

I am going for swamp. I am about the same as u...level & armor about the same...

Catastr0phy
04-24-2013, 02:07 AM
have u check out the stats for Sectral Cap? I really don't think its worth the effort even though its still currently the best stats for its element...

I am going for swamp. I am about the same as u...level & armor about the same...

Swamp shaman + is certainly a good choice. It has awsum stats and is really helpfull on later pve

Jiann
04-24-2013, 03:40 AM
yeah u guys are right, just looked at the spread sheet and spectral is so much lower compared to the other 3 stars. I'll take your advice and go for Swamp Shaman+ after I maxed hydra and living flame. Thanks

Justice711
04-24-2013, 04:11 AM
yeah u guys are right, just looked at the spread sheet and spectral is so much lower compared to the other 3 stars. I'll take your advice and go for Swamp Shaman+ after I maxed hydra and living flame. Thanks

:) cheers!