PDA

View Full Version : Compensation for those effected by glitches in last battle

Agent Orange
04-04-2013, 06:46 AM
Gree has stated in their replies to support to read the postings of senior forum members in an effort to help solve your problems with this game.

"If you have not already done so, please check out our in-app FAQs found under the help section. Also, check out our forums at http://www.funzio.com/forum/forum.php. Many senior members of our forums have been playing our games for quite some time. Their insights, tips, and "how-to's" can be extremely helpful."

Therefore being a senior support errr forum member I submit that we/Gree initiate the following compensation.

1) Those affected by the time zone issues which prevented their participation in the event. 2000 gold
2) Those locked out by server errors. 2000 gold
3) Factions with members effected by the above. 2000 gold per faction member

I feel this is an equitable solution for players and their faction members who suffered undue stress from server/programming issues with the game during the Battle for China.

Yours, AO

sparckle
04-04-2013, 09:07 AM
2,000 gold is a little modest don't you think?

Is your time and dignity worth a mere 2,000 gold? Raise the stakes my friend, or Gree will refuse your offer on the ground of pussyfooting.

Gritix
04-04-2013, 09:22 AM
Wow 2000 gold sounds nice right now lol

Agent Orange
04-04-2013, 09:35 AM
2,000 gold is a little modest don't you think?

Is your time and dignity worth a mere 2,000 gold? Raise the stakes my friend, or Gree will refuse your offer on the ground of pussyfooting.

Based my figure on past history with Funzio/Gree who tended to be a lot cheaper on payouts. I guess it would have been better to use the US model for compensation in which case I would have asked for 1,000,000 gold and settled for 10,000 but figured most folks seem to be happy with these 50 to 100 gold hand outs already so didn't think pushing the envelop was wise....

groovdog
04-04-2013, 09:41 AM
2000 gold REALLY? How do you PROVE you were afffected and it actually meant something in a war that spanned 25-50 battles? Sigh.............................................. ...............

YourPastLife
04-04-2013, 09:49 AM
Well if you guys get that amount then us android users should get about $200,000 gold for all the issues we constantly have.

Agent Orange
04-04-2013, 09:50 AM
2000 gold REALLY? How do you PROVE you were afffected and it actually meant something in a war that spanned 25-50 battles? Sigh.............................................. ...............

In terms of proof, it's pretty much documented here in this forum and those affected have/should have sent in tickets. Faction leaders should have sent in tickets by now as well.

For some players who were locked out of the server for extended periods of time this issue was very serious. Also at the very beginning of the event some players were affected in the UK. Many of these players warned Gree of the potential for a problem yet Gree did not do anything about it. Support never came up with a solution once the event started and instead the players themselves had to figure out a work around.

Some Android players kept getting server errors for almost 24 hours and were unable to join their fellow faction members in battle.

And at the end of the event some players timers showed that they still had an hour left of play when in fact they did not! That may have made the difference between making the next higher tier or not.

Glad it did not affect your faction but for some especially those up in the higher levels of the competition this could have made a huge difference and in the past Gree has compensated for less serious issues than what I have provided here with very similar levels of compensation.

Sigh.............................................. ...............

BigD@wg
04-04-2013, 09:50 AM
Nice to see a senior member taking ownership of the duties bestowed upon them by Gree. Keep up the good work AO! :) Once you have this straightened out, do you think you could tackle the rival's list algorithm? Oh wait, I am a senior member too. Maybe I have the power to initiate the change myself. :)

Agent Orange
04-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Well if you guys get that amount then us android users should get about $200,000 gold for all the issues we constantly have.

Well I can't argue there since my LLP on one of our Android phones is now pretty much unplayable however if you feel you have grounds for a claim you should start your own process.

Agent Orange
04-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Nice to see a senior member taking ownership of the duties bestowed upon them by Gree. Keep up the good work AO! :) Once you have this straightened out, do you think you could tackle the rival's list algorithm? Oh wait, I am a senior member too. Maybe I have the power to initiate the change myself. :)

I can try! ;) The rivals list seems to be one of those issues that can't ever be resolved, it goes back to about December of 2011 if I recall. Granted back then the problem with it was all the players in the higher levels were suddenly able to see and destroy all players from L1 with 1 ally up to the then limit of L100!

But yes the rivals list is/has/always been a major mess..... almost seems that the more the devs tinker with it the worse it gets. Perhaps some fundamental flaw with the logic/algorithms used by the game.....

sparckle
04-04-2013, 10:03 AM
I'd settle for no less than 500,000 gold bars. I'm not greedy. I'm just protecting my interests.

Web323
04-04-2013, 10:08 AM
I did not bother with submitting a ticket for the 5 hours I was down on the first day even thou it cost my faction roughly 70k points. I would be happy with 2000 gold or a nice unit of choice.

sgt spanks
04-04-2013, 10:42 AM
Where do we submit our request? We were nearly pushed out of top 500

Chilli!
04-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Where do we submit our request? We were nearly pushed out of top 500

Nearly means you got it... So why you complaining lol :p

I also concur with AO's initial post!

sgt spanks
04-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Nearly means you got it... So why you complaining lol :p

I also concur with AO's initial post!

I inquired and stated a fact. There was no complaining.

gero
04-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Would love to see this come to fruition. Would welcome the 4,000 gold as compensation but not holding my breath. Still have not gotten responses to tickets sent about faction members not being able to access the game or the 5+ hours I was personally not able too log in.

Chilli!
04-04-2013, 11:04 AM
I inquired and stated a fact. There was no complaining.

Okay, complaining was the wrong word! :)

Agent Orange
04-04-2013, 11:20 AM
Okay, complaining was the wrong word! :)

Stating a fact was probably the term you were trying to think of....

CJ54
04-04-2013, 01:01 PM
I completely understand the frustration with the issues experienced at the beginning of the last WD event, which is the reason for the 100 gold to everyone in the game as a thank you for everyone's patience.

Chilli!
04-04-2013, 01:15 PM
I completely understand the frustration with the issues experienced at the beginning of the last WD event, which is the reason for the 100 gold to everyone in the game as a thank you for everyone's patience.

Do we get 200 gold if it happens again? :) you know.. Double mistake, double apology?

Ashishkheria
04-04-2013, 01:16 PM
My faction leader was unable to join in the china invasion ,from the starting of the china invasion till the end of it he was unable to connect to the servers , that is why we could not buy any fortification and bonuses for the invasion , and we had about 900million in the faction vault but we could not buy anything as he was unable to connect , why is this happening .

my id 314048344. Faction -I'd 984588663 faction name -satisfaction

WI(AusNz)
04-05-2013, 04:53 AM
My faction leader was unable to join in the china invasion ,from the starting of the china invasion till the end of it he was unable to connect to the servers , that is why we could not buy any fortification and bonuses for the invasion , and we had about 900million in the faction vault but we could not buy anything as he was unable to connect , why is this happening .

my id 314048344. Faction -I'd 984588663 faction name -satisfaction
He did you a favour for not wasting money on forts. Why complain? I have nothing against a rival faction getting double points. No skin of my nose. It's the total points that matter so better spending your money on those upgrades. Until gree make win/loss ratio mean something, forts are a waste of time and money.

Agent Orange
04-05-2013, 06:04 AM

Thanks for the reply CJ, I do think though that the issues I've detailed are considerably more serious then the compensation you mention. So much so that I'm sure those most seriously affected are/have sent in tickets which hopefully will be resolved in a timely and equitable manner.

Thanks again.

Yours AO

steveo127
04-05-2013, 06:17 AM
I'm sure it's already been pointed out, but usage is a pet peeve of mine...the word as it is meant to be used in the name of the thread is " affected " not " effected "

Agent Orange
04-05-2013, 10:55 AM
I'm sure it's already been pointed out, but usage is a pet peeve of mine...the word as it is meant to be used in the name of the thread is " affected " not " effected "

Nope you were the first one to notice the effect of IOS spell checking and how it affected the headline.

soulnmysole
04-05-2013, 11:11 AM
CJ54 probably laughed his arse off after reading "2000 gold for compensation".

Davo69
04-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Personally I think 2k gold is a good figure,gree could
Wet that easily,any more would be gree(dy), ha ha,cheers Davo