PDA

View Full Version : Two players want top 500 faction

Fanta32
04-04-2013, 05:21 AM
Lone Wolf and Fanta the dynamic duo. Based Australia and UK

Two experiences players above 30k attack and defence with 500 allies looking for a strict top 500 faction with minimum donation requirements and minimum stats requirements. With no weak links and no inactives or freeloaders that sit enjoying faction benefits while doing nothing. Please reply or message me on forum, would greatly appreciate you factions bonuses aswell.

We joined a rank 600 faction to make a good run not knowing several of their best members had left and we ended up missing top 1000 by about 20k points lol so don't want a repeat of that.

Thanks in advance soldiers

zhenyu
04-04-2013, 06:01 AM
TotalDarkness! Faction-Code: 136.312.590

Rank 876th in China Event. Have some open spots
Just need active player that are willing to participate
in war. No gold spending is required. Donate based on your
capability

I can't promise you whether there are any inactive players since we just get rid off a few of them. But we will continue to look for good players like you and get rid off those that are not performed.

Health regen +15% (allow you to make 2 more hits to boss)
Building output 5% (5% more cash from you money building)
Infantry defense +25%
Ground defense +15%
Air defense 10%
Sea defense 5%
Building defense +25%

Dadino
04-04-2013, 06:11 AM
The LOST SOULS, formally, a Top 25 Faction is retooling their staff and has a few immediate openings for very strong, team players, who want to enjoy the faction Boneses of a Top Teir Faction, Without any of the Pressures to Spend Gold and with only a $5M per day donation requirement. Our China finish was Top 250. Our Join code is 936538707 if you are interested.

Fanta32
04-04-2013, 07:28 AM
Zhenyu sorry that's too low a rank and our current faction had better boosts. Dad I presume your just posting for to let folk see your recruitment Post?

mflawler10
04-04-2013, 10:04 AM
I sent you a PM. Let me know

Mr. Pink
04-04-2013, 10:25 AM
We finished in the 300s in China without much organization and 30 players. Many of the members are based in Europe (I'm in U.S.). Sent you an ally request (look for 'M...' level 74). We're expanding the group and will actually be organizing fights for Ireland.

Boosts/Bonuses:
Health Regen: -18%
Infantry Def: +20%
Ground Def: +20%
Air Def: +15%
Sea Def: +10%
Building Def: +25%
Building Output: +5%

Jizza
04-04-2013, 03:11 PM
We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

Health Regen: 18%
Infantry Defense: 25%
Ground Defense: 20%
Air Defense: 10%
Sea Defense: 10%
Building Defense: 25%
Building Output: 5%
Guild: +20

We will have a team of 40 members!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

If you're interested, PM me back! I hope to hear back from ya!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!