PDA

View Full Version : Loses of units

factasy
04-04-2013, 04:00 AM
After the new update do i lose a lot of units when i attack and raids other players,i have lose units worth over 10 milj my stat attack and def are so low now so i dont know how i can build it up again.
I can not play in the chest game if i do that so will i lose to much of my stat.

I hope that you will get me a Compensation for this so I can buy back what I have lost, if not then I do not know how I'll be able to pre-set to play this game.

I also think I should get Compensation because I have not been able to attend the event chest.

498 710 528

Davo69
04-04-2013, 04:59 AM
I to have lost lots of units,I can't attack,battle or raid at the moment,gree needs to reset it's casualty rate or there will be no players left

factasy
04-04-2013, 05:09 AM
Davo69 have you lost much of your units,i have as you can see in my post

aether100
04-04-2013, 05:15 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50227-Losing-high-valor-units-on-every-other-raid-or-attack-FIX-this-please

It's the same with many of the players No response about this from gree

Remember to let your iTunes Store rating of this game reflect if you are enjoying the game. to give new players a heads up .
Vote with your time wallet and feet

Brahmin
04-04-2013, 09:02 AM
Yes Casualty's seem to be getting way out of hand. Attack/Raiding has become counterproductive. Especially when coupled with the current rivals lists situation. No matter who I attack I inevitably end up losing FAR more than I gain.

groovdog
04-04-2013, 09:42 AM
See the other thread. Reality is these are the casualties that should have existed for everyone. If you do the simple math anyone with a 1000 man army should probably lose at least a unit a fight assuming most of its destructible. Read the data files on casualty rates and check the posts in the other thread to understand. Not sure if its gonna change back because this is the way it was supposed to be.

Davo69
04-05-2013, 02:10 AM
The casualty rate seems to have been reset for me,back to 10%,these gold army players get on my nerves,more money than sense,can't u see it's a rip off,laters !!