PDA

View Full Version : Top 500 Faction - Our strategy is we have no strategy

Mr. Pink
04-03-2013, 11:07 PM
Fun times. Lots of Europeans. Which is great if you're into that. I'm U.S. based and would love to add some folks in my time zone to banter with but it's obviously not a requirement. Actually there aren't any crazy requirements to be a member.

Looking for active players who are slightly obsessed with the game and want to get better. Lower level players (50s) are welcome and encouraged to grow with the faction. If you're active and enjoy the game I know the stats will take care of itself.

Gold usage is not a requirement. I'm a free player (Who has admittedly been playing this game for way too damn long but I enjoy it)

We have had little to no strategy during the last couple wars but have managed to stay solidly in the top 500 (300s) and improve our positioning after each war. That said, I think we may actually organize ourselves for Ireland.

Here are our boosts. PM me with your background/stats/ranking/etc if interested.

Health Regen: -18%
Infantry Def: +20%
Ground Def: +20%
Air Def: +15%
Sea Def: +10%
Building Def: +25%
Building Output: +5%

Mr. Pink
04-10-2013, 12:26 AM
bump. Have interacted with some great folks here and found some awesome teammates through the forum. We just purchased another guild bonus and would love to add 2 more people.

I am a cow
04-16-2013, 03:16 AM
Bump for the faction