PDA

View Full Version : Mutual respect

Alaneapen
04-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Have you ever felt a mutual respect for lower or higher factions once you haved faced them. After my faction delph faced bravo and superfaction, I couldn't help admiring them.

Golf4life
04-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Have you ever felt a mutual respect for lower or higher factions once you haved faced them. After my faction delph faced bravo and superfaction, I couldn't help admiring them.

i dunno, superfaction only went 50k wd points on us, and we are a top 100 team. thought it was a little weird

Alaneapen
04-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Superfaction went only 95k-195k, thought they would actually slaughter us as we were top 25 at the time. Faced bravo earlier in bfc and recognized hasselham right away.

RusBEAR
04-03-2013, 08:22 PM
@Golf4life , Do you feel respect only when you break like a rag?)

Q Raider
04-03-2013, 08:23 PM
There are many reasons why an upper tier team may CHOOSE to not pile on the points against another team.

Often teams are encountered where there are no viable "Value targets" available therefore why waste Gold, just drop in a couple of normal hits and save the anger for a better proposition...

Additionally they may be aware of how much a buffer they have and just be coasting along.

But hit a top ten team in the final hours of a battle when every point matters and watch the feathers fly..:p

thunder
04-03-2013, 08:24 PM
i dunno, superfaction only went 50k wd points on us, and we are a top 100 team. thought it was a little weird
We went up against some teams that not one single person gave out good points.wasnt worth it using gold just got our free hits in

Sevchenko
04-03-2013, 08:26 PM
We faced PUN and SF in china!! We didnt bother with either of them because we fought the war before and we were recovering! PUN made almost 850K on us. Not quite sure how our friends in SF didnt against us but it was a good laugh when we saw we were facing eachother!

Global
04-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Superfaction went only 95k-195k, thought they would actually slaughter us as we were top 25 at the time. Faced bravo earlier in bfc and recognized hasselham right away.

The reason your faction wasn't pounded is because none of your team delivered enough BPs to warrant a continuous attack. Your team only scored 4.5 million points collectively. Three SF players' combined points beat your entire faction.

List your playing name here and we will be sure to pay you the proper respect next time.

Kind regards.

Revenge
04-03-2013, 08:35 PM

Lol I just bought a vault with your name on it:)

Alaneapen
04-03-2013, 08:36 PM
I am actually one of the lower members of my faction at 87 and you wouldnt make jack off of me. Set me with gold and you will see points pile up, I am the premier high level low def destroyer. Still BFC wasnt a good time for our faction, not a lot of factions did as well in Easter due to personal reasons.

Ranger4Life
04-03-2013, 09:10 PM
I have respect for every legit faction I face, and I believe all of them feel the same.

My favorite factions to face are Ferr and PUN. They give the best BP's. :D

Hupernikomen
04-03-2013, 09:15 PM
So how do the bp work? Is it mostly random and partly pvp stats?

Ranger4Life
04-03-2013, 09:18 PM
So how do the bp work? Is it mostly random and partly pvp stats?

It's based off of stats and their BP rank. The higher stats and BP they have equates to more BP's received.

Q Raider
04-03-2013, 11:45 PM
What's your top BP now Ranger4Life?

I got a couple around the 750 mark last event and you got a lot more amps to play with than me...

Pace
04-04-2013, 12:43 AM
"It's not winning if, in the act of doing so, you lose the respect of those you beat."

I guess by this post Bravo and Superfaction won. Even though Bravo's top 10 streak has been snapped.

There are some in Bravo i dont have any respect for, but I'm obviously still bitter they kicked me.

Mcdoc
04-04-2013, 03:19 AM
What's your top BP now Ranger4Life?

I got a couple around the 750 mark last event and you got a lot more amps to play with than me...

Are you saying you got 750 BP ? Or did you mean 750 WD points? Not sure why BP would really matter during war is why I am asking - maybe I am missing an important concept here - but do BP really matter? WE finished 8th - so we must have been doing something right.

I haven't gotten more than about 410 WD points since Brazil. I'm actually shocked there isn't a dozen threads from players over level 180 complaining about how we've worked SO hard on our player accounts for over a year and have the least amount of WD points available to us.

Q Raider
04-04-2013, 03:29 AM
No McDoc this was about Battle Points as Ranger4life stated. With his player stats most opponents around his level likely don't give a lot so getting a chance to get into the hgh hundreds per hit makes a change.

WD wise I think I always thought 450 was about the max, but did get some slightly more than that this time.

Mcdoc
04-04-2013, 03:32 AM
Thanks for clearing that up! I suppose if you're still chasing the Rank carrot - BP matters :)

Q Raider
04-04-2013, 03:37 AM
Just came with the territory for me.....had to become the DL smacker a fair bit this event cause you top end guys headed off to "greener pastures" :-)

Mcdoc
04-04-2013, 03:38 AM
"It's not winning if, in the act of doing so, you lose the respect of those you beat."

I guess by this post Bravo and Superfaction won. Even though Bravo's top 10 streak has been snapped.

There are some in Bravo i dont have any respect for, but I'm obviously still bitter they kicked me.

Wait - STOP THE PRESS! You got kicked from Bravo?

Man - I was told that Bravo would NEVER kick someone out because you guys were so tight and it didn't matter how many WD points anyone contributed (or didn't) - and the talk (whisper really) of any kind of faction merger to align Gold players with other Gold Players caused a major episode.

Say it ain't so!

On another note - All the Top 25 factions who did engage in Faction Mergers finished in Top 10 / Top 25 in China. The ones who did not see the eventual outcome of ALL top 25 factions - fell from their previous mark.

Mcdoc
04-04-2013, 03:39 AM
Just came with the territory for me.....had to become the DL smacker a fair bit this event cause you top end guys headed off to "greener pastures" :-)

The only Green thing about these pastures is that it takes a lot of Green to stay there - LoL

Q Raider
04-04-2013, 04:03 AM
The only Green thing about these pastures is that it takes a lot of Green to stay there - LoL

Yeah, I was going to say Golden, but figured you would get it anyway....you did...

Skyser30518
04-04-2013, 08:22 AM
I have respect for every legit faction I face, and I believe all of them feel the same.

My favorite factions to face are Ferr and PUN. They give the best BP's. :D

They may give the best BP's, but we had some great battles during China. Looking forward to facing you agan. See you all in Ireland.

Pace
04-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Wait - STOP THE PRESS! You got kicked from Bravo?

Man - I was told that Bravo would NEVER kick someone out because you guys were so tight and it didn't matter how many WD points anyone contributed (or didn't) - and the talk (whisper really) of any kind of faction merger to align Gold players with other Gold Players caused a major episode.

Say it ain't so!

On another note - All the Top 25 factions who did engage in Faction Mergers finished in Top 10 / Top 25 in China. The ones who did not see the eventual outcome of ALL top 25 factions - fell from their previous mark.

It's so. To be fair to them, my WD points for that event were towards the bottom, but it was a bad weekend for me. I was in midpack over Egypt. <shrug>. I was dissapointed, as it was new leadership who delivered the news and summarily kicked me.

Erkensang
04-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Do any of you know if pun lost any battles at all because in greenland my old faction came close, we were 50k behind them