PDA

View Full Version : New Update

Ericinico
04-03-2013, 07:50 PM
There is a new update in the App Store. Half way done right now...

Ericinico
04-03-2013, 07:53 PM
No noticeable changes. Anyone else see anything?

Munch on it
04-03-2013, 07:56 PM
I've looked but couldn't find anything. Wish they would describe there updates a bit better then just bug fixes

dudeman
04-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Did they fix the robbery glitch? Or the zero RP from robberies glitch? Or any of the other longstanding glitches?

I will assume not until someone can prove otherwise.

:p

Robbery glitch still exists (building has been robbed, shows as ready to be robbed, causes a failure).

Event boxes earned from robberies are still being "double counted" and only showing correct number after a restart.

What the hell was fixed exactly? Absolutely nothing noticeable so far.

Dipstik
04-03-2013, 08:35 PM
They changed the movie at the theatre. Devs have been working on it for months.

Tommy Two Toes
04-03-2013, 08:48 PM
Milk just came out of my nose. (Oddly, I wasn't even drinking milk at the time).

OneHoop
04-03-2013, 09:48 PM
Before anyone gets too excited--there are NO NEW TREES! ;)

No new maps or equipment either. Rewards are the same, dates are the same. Can't sort mafia.

The version number changes in the About menu, but otherwise no discernable changes.

M@

Protoss_General
04-04-2013, 01:34 AM
Did they fix the robbery glitch? Or the zero RP from robberies glitch? Or any of the other longstanding glitches?

I will assume not until someone can prove otherwise.

:p

Robbery glitch still exists (building has been robbed, shows as ready to be robbed, causes a failure).

Event boxes earned from robberies are still being "double counted" and only showing correct number after a restart.

What the hell was fixed exactly? Absolutely nothing noticeable so far.

They are fixing the 20 box event ;)
But I call them Failzio for a reason ;)

nytelock
04-04-2013, 04:39 AM

honestly made me laugh right there lol

buddylee
04-04-2013, 05:27 AM
Knowing our luck, they probably removed the ability to go "OT" on briefcase events...

Butt Futter
04-04-2013, 05:52 AM
IMO, they should have gotten rid of OT a very long time ago.

buddylee
04-04-2013, 05:57 AM
No, I can't really complain about overtime. Albeit, I didn't get number "10" in overtime, number "9" was greatly accepted into my inventory.

MrL
04-04-2013, 05:57 AM
It cost me 2700 gold bars to get to level 9 in the briefcase event.

I am very disgruntled that it cost me this much. There was a bug fix on my iPad this morning and on my first attempt after the update I got my 10th.

Coincidence?

Advice please.......

wepa
04-04-2013, 06:31 AM
I have been trying to update the game since it came out yesterday. I emailed gree about this problem and they have not responded. My game wont update fully and the blue bar goes to about 90% and then just stops and says "unable to download application at this time"

This makes me worry because its been doing that for the past 24 hours now. I just recently bought a lot of gold and now i cant even finish playing the event. I was at 9 bonds working on my 10th and im pretty sure im not gonna get it now. I thought about deleting the app and re downloading it again but i am worried i will lose all my stats, including my gold i bought. Anybody having this problem too?

PuckinWebGuy
04-04-2013, 07:11 AM
I have been trying to update the game since it came out yesterday. I emailed gree about this problem and they have not responded. My game wont update fully and the blue bar goes to about 90% and then just stops and says "unable to download application at this time"

This makes me worry because its been doing that for the past 24 hours now. I just recently bought a lot of gold and now i cant even finish playing the event. I was at 9 bonds working on my 10th and im pretty sure im not gonna get it now. I thought about deleting the app and re downloading it again but i am worried i will lose all my stats, including my gold i bought. Anybody having this problem too? This can happen if you don't have enough free space on your device to download the update. Check your usage and clear space if necessary.

TRAZ
04-04-2013, 08:07 AM
Don't see any changes.
Still have crashes
Still have the third rob failure
Still have ghosting cases
Still not able to allocate skill points

Protoss_General
04-04-2013, 08:08 AM
It cost me 2700 gold bars to get to level 9 in the briefcase event.

I am very disgruntled that it cost me this much. There was a bug fix on my iPad this morning and on my first attempt after the update I got my 10th.

Coincidence?

Advice please.......

Do you know what is called Conzio and GREEd?

Dipstik
04-04-2013, 09:36 AM
also droid get an update , right now

Did they mail you an ipad?