PDA

View Full Version : Maybe it's just me

BigD@wg
04-03-2013, 07:29 PM
I see a ton of faction recruitment threads and have become really curious. No this isn't a recruitment thread so that's why it's in the general section. Anyways, all the factions advertise top25, top50, etc in their recruitment threads.

I find it interesting when for example a faction posts as a "top50" faction and they have not placed in the top 50 one single time. They might have been like 55 or 58 but that is not a top50 faction. That is a top100 faction.

Are factions advertising what they "want" to be next time? Or do they not understand that you have to place higher than top# to be considered top#? It's not like I have seen just one or two but several.

Just curious what others think.

IlliniFan1
04-03-2013, 07:32 PM
I've seen a lot of "Projected to be top 100" or "Projected to be top 25" sometimes it actually happens, but sometimes it doesn't. That's why I would always check the faction's rankings from the previous war before anyone just goes and joins.

BigD@wg
04-03-2013, 07:34 PM
I've seen a lot of "Projected to be top 100" or "Projected to be top 25" sometimes it actually happens, but sometimes it doesn't. That's why I would always check the faction's rankings from the previous war before anyone just goes and joins.

I have seen the "projected" too. Those aren't the ones I'm talking about. I saw one thread claiming to be a top100 faction and all four wars they were between 100-250.

And yes I agree...check the standings first! Although the standings and prior placements can be misleading depending on whether heavy gold players have jumped ship to a different faction.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
04-03-2013, 11:18 PM
Hey BigD@wg... How You Been? To answer your question... Hucksters :D

Aidan
04-04-2013, 01:13 AM
@bigdawg They're doing a GREE mate. "False Advertisement". This is after all GREE's game so you gonna have to do it GREE style.

BigD@wg
04-04-2013, 03:43 AM
Hey BigD@wg... How You Been? To answer your question... Hucksters :D

I am well Blest; hope you are too. Lol!

BigD@wg
04-04-2013, 03:44 AM
@bigdawg They're doing a GREE mate. "False Advertisement". This is after all GREE's game so you gonna have to do it GREE style.

Kind of what I was thinking :)