PDA

View Full Version : Gold sales / time zones

AliKat
04-03-2013, 03:22 PM
So I have just read that some people were able to access a 20% off gold sale whilst this briefcase event has been running, but that it was a brief sale.... How is it fair to all players if it does not run for a minimum of 24hrs?? You have to allow for all time zones to be able to purchase gold on sale surely... Same when they had the 40% sale... Just seems that the GREE seem to forget that there is more than just 3 time zones and people have other commitments too like a real life & may be at work for a period of time... I myself did not see any sale and I've been on days off from work so have been playing a bit

dudeman
04-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Gree can run a sale for whoever they want, whenever they want, for however long they want.

Just like your average drug dealer can sell his stash to whoever he wants, whenever he wants, and charge whatever he wants. Gree even does "first-time spender" sales, or in other words, "the first hit is cheap but the next ones are gonna cost you."

ponyman
04-03-2013, 05:10 PM
yea dang, i need gold too....

the_brein
04-03-2013, 06:19 PM
I saw it for a bit. Gone now. I mighta jumped on it if it was still around for a while.

Butt Futter
04-04-2013, 03:22 AM
It was probably an accident tbh.

Grimmy11
04-04-2013, 03:25 AM
So I have just read that some people were able to access a 20% off gold sale whilst this briefcase event has been running, but that it was a brief sale.... How is it fair to all players if it does not run for a minimum of 24hrs?? You have to allow for all time zones to be able to purchase gold on sale surely... Same when they had the 40% sale... Just seems that the GREE seem to forget that there is more than just 3 time zones and people have other commitments too like a real life & may be at work for a period of time... I myself did not see any sale and I've been on days off from work so have been playing a bit

I'm from Australia too and I noticed the 20% off. I'll wait until the 40% off during the event pops up again.

Butt Futter
04-04-2013, 03:54 AM
I'm from Australia too and I noticed the 20% off. I'll wait until the 40% off during the event pops up again.

Doubt they do another for another 3 or 4 months.

soggy
04-04-2013, 10:43 AM
wonder if they'll do a 40% sale for market plaza

THCraul
04-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Is the 40% off gold sale coming before battle event...???

bald zeemer
04-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Probably not.

There was also apparently another 1-hour sale recently. This one not even showing for all players who were on at the time.

Swedevil
04-11-2013, 05:14 AM
Probably not.

There was also apparently another 1-hour sale recently. This one not even showing for all players who were on at the time.

And I missed it? I've been patiently waiting.

bald zeemer
04-11-2013, 05:38 AM
Someone with a terrible understanding of more or less everything (ie, Gree employee of the month) probably just read something about price inelasticity and decided to make infinite profit.