PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestions & Feedback] We'd love to hear what you think!

The Wise One
04-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Hi Knights,

If you have ideas and/or feedback on something that can improve the game, please let us know! I'll be sharing the best ideas that can improve the general game play to the developers.

Please be reminded that this thread is for improving game play, not reporting bugs, and/or flaming/trolling. Positive criticism is welcomed, but please keep it professional and user friendly.

That being said, we'd love to hear from you!

-Ace-
04-03-2013, 02:16 PM
First of all I'd like to say thanks for replying to my other thread and loved to hear you thought it was a good idea.
We could possibly have bigger castle expansions (Ones to make castle walls bigger for more space inside) and some new different types of buildings. Maybe we could have a building which costs 750k to 1mil gold that could produce gems. So for level 1 it could produce 1 gem a month and level 2 maybe 1 gem in 3 weeks and so on.

Husler
04-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Be able to remove more then one person at a time. Or at least not have to scroll all the way down after each delete

deathexe
04-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Hey there Wise One! Glad to see that you're willing to hear our feedback, i really appreciate this :)
I think you most likely would have read about this suggestion, but I'll just type it here just in case.
I really hope that the nemesis armor could be put into the enchanted chest instead of the dark prince's chest. It doesn't seem really fair how we used to have a chance at getting it without paying any cash back then before the update (getting keys from leveling and such) whereas now the only way to get the nemesis armor is from the dark prince chest which cost a whopping 20 gems as compared to the previous 10 gems. I really do hope that a change could be made as I'm sure many other players certainly do feel quite strongly about this too.

Also, another suggestion would be the usage of friends suing normal battles and during event boss battles. I'm not sure how difficult in may be to implement this, but maybe there could be an option for players to set their armor in two separate options - one for normal battles and one for event boss battles. This is so players don't have to go out of their way to equip the nemesis armor just so that others could make use of their main characters as I'm sure many higher leveled players do not require the nemesis armor in normal stages and would very much prefer to have better equipment on their main knight.

Just wanna thank you again for taking time to this, as it's safe to say the community really appreciates this. I hope my feedback is taken into consideration and eventually implemented! Thank you :)

Heapy
04-03-2013, 03:36 PM
I think variety and balance will be the two main areas that need focus.

Balance
*Take another look at the chests and redo them it sucks to get basic armor out of a silver chest or to get a single fusion stone from an enchanted chest when you got 3 from the silver chest
*A lot of items/elements in the game cost gems, maybe consider reducing some of these? I understand you need to monetize the game but it does come across a little excessive
*A countdown timer on the event boss would be nice
*The ability to use potions during a quest or just after defeat

Variety
*Craftable weapons with abilities would help to differentiate players at similar levels as well as provide another element of competition for top level players
*Consider removing the castle from the map and giving it its own gamespace, then make each element more interactive and purposeful i.e. create a mini-game in which the player creates armor (when crafting) and if they win give the craft time a speed boost or allow for pets which can be included in quests or able to be visited by other players

General
*Obviously moar of everything
*Better storyline or more extensive storyline, consider utilising player choice to develop factions or a more sinister threat from the east...
*A lottery once per week with decent prizes would be a nice addition but only allow players to buy 1 ticket per day

I'm sure i'll add more later :p

WaxMyShazzy
04-03-2013, 04:07 PM
I think adding more things to the store is a very good idea. This includes all aspects of the store, buildings, as well as costume items.

I think you should expand the costume items to include masks or weapons that override the armor skin but don't necessarily do anything. Some armors have less than amazing weapons, heads, and giving us a little customization could really bring out some knights personalities. Also with this perhaps an options to fight without a helmet. I enjoy the way my knights look in the arena staging screen. Whats the point of giving my knight watermelon hair if noone can see it.

As for buildings. Right now they all just make gold or armor. Perhaps you could implement buildings that make other important items. They should probably have very restrictive costs, and/or be limited to only 1, and/or be quest rewards. For example, and this is just off the top of my head:

Alchemist:Makes Primed Potions, 1/day, Each Primed Potion requires a specific Armor Item to activate. This encourages people to do levels they may normally neglect and may spark nostalgia and FUN! I understand thats a lot of new code to write. It could just be as simple as 1 potion/day

Crystal Conservatory: Make the last stage actually make Crystals(gems)!!! or if you prefer.

Gem Conservatory:1 Gem/week but costs 20 Gems to build, 50 to upgrade to 2 gems/week 100 to 5/week. Encourages people to keep playing because if they buy it that means they plan to play for at least 20 weeks!! Depending on how you guys determine the worth of 1 Gem, this rate may be subject to change. Giving free gems is bad for profits that's understandable. However, If you can figure out a rate of accumulation that will still promote Gem buying, and perhaps even heighten it that would be sweet for everyone.

Earthquake Precursornator thing: the this that the fusion guy talks about that the mage chick stole from him. I forget and don't have the game to check the story. It should look sweet and produce Fusion Stones at some determined rate. Most people can just farm stones from the first boss anyways so maybe this building will help those people get out of the grind and into more fun gameplay. Also the quest to get it should be epic, involving lots of humor involving the girl mages incompetence.

Archeologist/Dark Prince chest: Produces a random item 1/day. basically like a second free chance chest. Maybe as a reward for beating the dark prince on epic. The item set should be different perhaps something unique and special. The graphic could be just like the chance chest one but dark purple and ornate. This will be visually pleasing in castle layouts as the one chest we have now always makes arrangements lopsided. Also with its purple hue the chest will match the chance chest perfectly. Purple and Yellow look sweet together.

Make the Arena upgradable?: increase the amount of energy you get per hour.

Just reaching the bottom of the basket here on ideas. Hope you liked at least one.

Sunsfan1caw
04-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Hi Wise One, it's good to see an active admin. Welcome!

The biggest suggestion I have is to add more storyline/ activities. The biggest downside I see to the game is a short lifespan for the average player. Once they get to a certain point, players get bored and everything becomes a grind. It doesn't take too long to unlock all the maps, complete the storyline and get to level 100. Then it becomes about leveling armor, which is boring. So that said, here are my suggestions:

Add more to the storyline, like maybe the dark king comes home and takes up the dark prince's fight. (Or do it in stages, like a dark knight, dark lord/lady, then the dark queen/king.) New maps and armors would be interesting also.

Make leveling above 100 worthwhile. A lot of players are over 100 and with the health, attack and defense not rising as you level after 100 everyone is the same except for armor, and it won't be long before everyone over 100 has the same three maxed armors.

Change up the PVP tourneys and boss battles. They are fun but become monotonous after awhile. Again, it becomes a grind and not very fun. Maybe change the rewards? Give the plus versions of armors. For most higher level players, getting a non-plus version at level 5, 10 or 20 is really not that worthwhile because its not the plus version. They won't spend the time and effort to level up a non-plus version of any armor (except those that don't have plus versions).

Show all armor available, not just the craftable ones. Would be nice to put names to the armors I see, and would probably lead to people "collecting" them instead of just going for the highest stat armors.

I think it is great that you are seeking suggestions and input from the players. I hope some will be implemented. You shouldn't have any lack of excellent and practical ideas to pick from!

zhy
04-03-2013, 04:56 PM
arena top ranked are all low level players with crappy armors, dunno if its that way or a bug or cuz they spend a lot of gems, but if its not due to gems i think is better to change it cuz beside few high levels other ppl (even with lv100 n all armors maxed out) dont have a chance to reach top10

Chen
04-03-2013, 05:56 PM
arena top ranked are all low level players with crappy armors, dunno if its that way or a bug or cuz they spend a lot of gems, but if its not due to gems i think is better to change it cuz beside few high levels other ppl (even with lv100 n all armors maxed out) dont have a chance to reach top10

1- I think we should have different rankings for different level players, we can't just let the highest level players dominate the rank, otherwise every time we will be seeing the same top 10 players at the board all the time

2- Able to view player profile, like the armor level/stats the player is wearing ect

zhy
04-03-2013, 06:21 PM
well its normal that old players have some advantages...thats y new ones have to play actively n level up fast

Shogun
04-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Simply enough I think it would be a cool new feature to have a platform where players could trade their armors for cash or gems. A new building should be added to the castle expansion where every player is allowed to sell their armors to others players, at the same time allow other players to also purchase armors from other players for a specified gold or gems. I think this also allows for a window of opportunity for the game to expand in terms of allowing different players to hone their skills in a different light other than the occasioonal hunting and arena battling. Trading & circulation of armors,gold & gems befits such an awesome game like K&D.

-Shogun

Flare
04-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Drop chances of dark prince chests are ridiculously low. If you look at any of the results posted here, even people opening 30+ chests are unable to get a single ultra rare. I myself have supported the game and bought about 10 chests, all giving useless rare-level craftables. At 3 pounds for 30 gems, this is quite ridiculous as this game is mostly a grind fest apart from collecting nice looking armor.

Putting the boss nemesis in the dark prince chest is also a real slap in the face, as most casual players are no longer able to even participate meaningfully without spending cash. And it isnt even guaranteeed, one could open 15 chests and not get a single nemesis armor. Why not leave them in the enchanted chests so at least everyone has a crack at the weekly events? If this continues fewer and fewer people are going to bother buying the chests, seeing as the rewards are basically useless for most people below lvl 80 (some crafting materials, maybe 1 fusion stone, enchanted keys that now give NOTHING). Only people at high level (maybe 100+) have any remote chance of hitting 60 bosses, so whats the point in even fighting the boss?

zhy
04-03-2013, 08:17 PM
i think about 20 players in the whole game killed the hydromancer lv60, thats y i would suggest to give 1-2 black keys at earlier stages...

Heapy
04-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Themed Arena Tournaments!

These could provide a different spin on the weekly tournament and allow for variety at all levels.

Some themes could be
*Basic Armor Only
*Restrictions to a specific element (This could also change every hour)
*Damage increase for each successive win
*Armor swap (For the match only, you wear your opponents armor and they wear yours)

I'm sure people could come up with tons more also.

The Wise One
04-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Just wanted to chime in, love the feedback and ideas so far!

Samuel_Hdz
04-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Themed Arena Tournaments!

These could provide a different spin on the weekly tournament and allow for variety at all levels.

Some themes could be
*Basic Armor Only
*Restrictions to a specific element (This could also change every hour)
*Damage increase for each successive win
*Armor swap (For the match only, you wear your opponents armor and they wear yours)

I'm sure people could come up with tons more also.

To expand on that, maybe only award points for specific actions like shut downs, revenge kills, maintaining a spree, etc.

Flare
04-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Before implementing any new, 'wacky' ideas, why not take a look at the warped reward system first?

1) Boss kills
2) Damage leaderboards
3) PVP leaderboards

If you look at all these events designed to encourage active play and competition, there is literally no point for anyone below lvl 100 to put any effort into this.

For PVP, only top 10!!!!!!! get any decent reward, everything else can be obtained in just maybe 1-2 hours of play and some easy crafting.

For boss kills, if what zhy said is roughly right (how many lvl 100+s are there?) then at most 20-30 get a decent reward (again, everything below, even lvl 51 boss kill reward which is ridiculously hard already, gives stuff that with some luck you can get in a day).

For boss damage leaderboard, only the top 25!!! get a free armor (which they can craft easily anyway since they have already earned alot of gold + have multiple armories).

Keep in mind that most of the people earning these rewards are the same - only high lvl players have a sliver of a chance to earn them. I assume this game has >10k players? 50/10000 is 0.5%?

Whats the point for the rest of the players to participate at all, when even going from position 150 to 100 (for the boss damage leaderboard), already a ultra challenging task, gives you a whole 2000 gold (earned in maybe 5-10 minutes)? Even more ridiculous - for pvp going from rank 100,000 to 100 earns you 2 snakeskins, 8 skins, 4k more gold and 1 fusion stone. Hooray. 2 hours of play.

Samuel_Hdz
04-03-2013, 09:21 PM
As an older player, I HATE the new chests. Already tried 4 and NOTHING.
I know you guys are a ultimately a business, but this could potentially turn off a lot of players from the game.
This topic is like beating a dead horse at this point, but I just need to rant right now lol
Nemesis armor NEED to be put back in Enchanted Chests. Keep the other rare armor in the Dark Prince Chest, whatever. But this will cripple both old and new players who won't be able to get it unless they're extremely lucky since the results of the chest have been very bad up to this point. 20 gems? Redunculous. Especially for players who can't even purchase gems due to not having a credit card. And if they get an iTunes card or whatever it is that's used for currency, they'll be turned off from buying more gems due to a crappy result.

I love this game but I can only take so much bull before I need to flush it away.
I've already seen good players leave and I don't want to be one of them.

To end things, here's some platypi with hats

http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o730/Samuel_Hdz/Z8PR1_zps9a1b486b.png

Monkigrass
04-03-2013, 10:00 PM
I understand why they put the nemesis armors in new chests. People were hoarding them for boss events. After a few weeks of playing, one could accumulate enough free keys that spending stops. We all want to be powerful for as cheap as possible. I suggest keeping the nemesis armors in the dark prince (give it a better chance to spawn the first few hours to entice spending) and also putting them in the enchanted chests but at a much lower rate.

Id love if we had factions like in MW but on a smaller scale. Teams of ten. Humans are a very individual species but are highly social and work well in teams.

Newbish
04-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Please put the chests back to they way they were or increase the % drop of the super rare legendary armour in the 20 gem chest and get rid of the crap rare armour put it in the 10 gem chest along with the nemesis having to spend 20 gems for a very small chance at the nemesis is dumb.

deathexe
04-04-2013, 01:23 AM
I understand why they put the nemesis armors in new chests. People were hoarding them for boss events. After a few weeks of playing, one could accumulate enough free keys that spending stops. We all want to be powerful for as cheap as possible. I suggest keeping the nemesis armors in the dark prince (give it a better chance to spawn the first few hours to entice spending) and also putting them in the enchanted chests but at a much lower rate.

Id love if we had factions like in MW but on a smaller scale. Teams of ten. Humans are a very individual species but are highly social and work well in teams.

I'm sorry but I really do hope that the nemesis armor will not remain in the dark chest if possible. The nemesis armor was implemented so as to help players with the already difficult enough event bosses. If the nemesis armor continues to stay in the dark prince's chest, it would basically mean that players are expected to spend money on the game just to be somewhat successful with the event bosses. The dark prince's chest has already enough benefits as it is - with +armors, multiple fusion stars and gems. On the other hand, the enchanted chest has nothing much worth anything except the occasional gem or fusion star. Not only will having the nemesis armor in the enchanted chest allow players to better participate in the event boss more often, keeping them enticed to stay on the game for a longer period, I'm sure players will be more then willing to spend gems for the +armors and whatnot in the dark prince's chest and also to get more enchanted chest keys so as to get multiple nemesis armors if they want.

I'm sorry if I may come across as rude but I feel quite strongly about the nemesis armor in the dark prince's chest ><
Hope the Wise One can take it into consideration!

Monkigrass
04-04-2013, 01:54 AM
If the big spenders dont spend, things get changed up. Why would a potential big spender spend big cash for keys he could accumulate for free? Its not good business to let players in a microtransaction to sit and accumulate a commodity such as enchanted keys. Its no surprise they are giving one black key for beating level 60.

Do i like it personally? No but im a fan of good business and this is good business. If you go out and buy gems for black keys, Gree is happy.

deathexe
04-04-2013, 03:05 AM
If the big spenders dont spend, things get changed up. Why would a potential big spender spend big cash for keys he could accumulate for free? Its not good business to let players in a microtransaction to sit and accumulate a commodity such as enchanted keys. Its no surprise they are giving one black key for beating level 60.

Do i like it personally? No but im a fan of good business and this is good business. If you go out and buy gems for black keys, Gree is happy.

But back then the only way to "hoard" keys would be to level up or beat the boss at the higher levels. Even then it wasn't exactly easy. Right now, dark prince's chest has many other better things worth getting it for like the +armors and the fusion and chest exclusive sky guardian armor. If the enchanted chest didn't have nemesis that would basically mean players unable or unwilling to spend money would basically be denied the chance to participate in the event boss' later levels. The only way would be to slowly accumulate gems just for a chance at getting it which would take up to a few weeks. Having it in the enchanted chest would probably be more fair to all the players in general. The fact that there's only a chance to get it would mean that there would still be people buying keys and spending money.
When a game's fair and good, people would naturally be willing to spend money on it too.
Just my opinion I guess haha.

zhy
04-04-2013, 03:51 AM
imo they can keep the nemesis in the black one only, just have to give 1-2 black key at stages 43 n 51, so even if ppl cant kill boss 60 (5 black keys btw monkigrass) they have a chance to get a nemesis for the next boss, dont think will hurt grees revenue too much

Brutus
04-04-2013, 04:38 AM
An option to transfer ones game to another device would be nice.

Have tried to contact support for weeks now without a reply and have now lost my old device with my K&D account on it. And I don't intend to start all over.

Morray
04-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Ok, this quest doesn't seems to be working for me. I'm lvl 56 with 72 friends yet not gotten one reward??? I even posted my code to the forum, had a bunch of request come in yet still none of the provided me with even a single tick to accomplish the quest? Am I missing something about this?

Knight Name: Leslie
Friend Code: XBBGZDVVN

Sunsfan1caw
04-04-2013, 02:40 PM
To get the rewards, the person has to be new to the game, complete the tutorial and use your friend code at that time. Simply adding friends doesn't work.

Kaltiras
04-04-2013, 02:54 PM
1 Craftable weapon would be cool :p

2. i think a free summon per day would be nice cause i startet the game a few days ago but im not nearly strong enough to kill the event boss in time to craft the aarmor 2 times.
Some armors are rly cool like the worm armor now but its not worth lvling it when im not be able to get the + version but if im be able to summon the boss once per day so i can craft the armor in like 1 month in this time there will be some more events so u still need too spend gems to get all good armors but if u dont have a lot money u still can farm ur favourite armor.

3 I think the nemesis armor should be in the gold chest as well cuz u rly need the nemesis armor too kill the event boss

4. Friend Request: u should be able to see the lvl of the ppl who adds u or at least that the new friend will appear at the top of the list and not at the bottom

Heapy
04-04-2013, 07:54 PM
I wonder if we could get any feedback on the ideas and issues that are presented here?

Obviously I don't want to spoil any upcoming game elements or start arguments but it would be nice to know what the Gree team's response to some of these items is...

FrozenTurtle
04-04-2013, 10:16 PM
I would really like to see some of the epic bosses come back again.

discopalace123
04-04-2013, 10:43 PM
The biggest thing I'd like to see changed is about farming. Enhancing armor, especially good armor, requires that you consume a crazy amount of armors. That's fine in general. But in order to get the required materials for these armors, you have to beat bosses on the maps. A lot of them. Over and over. It gets really really tedious farming the maps repeatedly.

Let's take an example. If you have an armor at level ~40 or above, you need to use at least 4 snakeskins to improve it one single level. At level 50, you probably need 8. 4 snakeskins requires 4 x 8 = 32 snakeskin strips. This requires you to farm the boss at least 16 times (and a few more since the boss sometimes drops stonescale instead).

I was originally really excited about the game and was ok with the farming. Just open a map, press fast forward, and tap to advance every few seconds. But in the last few weeks, the boredom has really gotten to me. I cant bear to farm anymore. Fighting raid bosses, doing PVP, all that stuff is good. But in order to improve your armor, farming is essential. And it is 10x more boring than it's worth. As a nice lady on a viral YouTube video said, "ain't nobody got time fo' dat!!!".

I think the solution may lie in making the more difficult maps more relevant to enhancement. Today, you have to expend a lot more energy to defeat the harder maps. Sure you have the chance to craft something nice like shaman robes or special captain, but you only need one or two of these to keep. Farming and then crafting their armors for enhancement purposes is a waste - way too much energy used, way too fee enhancement points given. It is by far more efficient to farm the easy maps, when you consider enhance points vs. energy used. If you raised the enhancement bonus from armors produced from the harder maps, you'd give players a reason to go back to those maps. I'd rather fight infernal lord once than the snakeskin medusa 16 times....

Nezero
04-05-2013, 01:42 PM
I would deeply appreciate if u could trade in gold to get fusion stones,Like 200,000 gold is 1 fusion stone or for epic bosses or stage bosses to drop fusion stones more often.

zhy
04-05-2013, 02:05 PM
ehm, on my 70s enhancement 4 snakeskin used to give me 80-90% of a level from about lv63 to 70 more or less

Chris_$
04-05-2013, 02:37 PM
I would like to see some new lands open up belonging to dark king or queen or something I think that would be sweet

Nezero
04-05-2013, 03:33 PM
In the options menu players should have a start over feature.

Harvey Guo
04-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Agreed.
And I also recommend the set an option to choose Utomatic pick up exp and material,which can significantly save times. And auto fight may also a good choice, so that we do not need to press fight in every level, so boring and unnessersay.
The biggest thing I'd like to see changed is about farming. Enhancing armor, especially good armor, requires that you consume a crazy amount of armors. That's fine in general. But in order to get the required materials for these armors, you have to beat bosses on the maps. A lot of them. Over and over. It gets really really tedious farming the maps repeatedly.

Let's take an example. If you have an armor at level ~40 or above, you need to use at least 4 snakeskins to improve it one single level. At level 50, you probably need 8. 4 snakeskins requires 4 x 8 = 32 snakeskin strips. This requires you to farm the boss at least 16 times (and a few more since the boss sometimes drops stonescale instead).

I was originally really excited about the game and was ok with the farming. Just open a map, press fast forward, and tap to advance every few seconds. But in the last few weeks, the boredom has really gotten to me. I cant bear to farm anymore. Fighting raid bosses, doing PVP, all that stuff is good. But in order to improve your armor, farming is essential. And it is 10x more boring than it's worth. As a nice lady on a viral YouTube video said, "ain't nobody got time fo' dat!!!".

I think the solution may lie in making the more difficult maps more relevant to enhancement. Today, you have to expend a lot more energy to defeat the harder maps. Sure you have the chance to craft something nice like shaman robes or special captain, but you only need one or two of these to keep. Farming and then crafting their armors for enhancement purposes is a waste - way too much energy used, way too fee enhancement points given. It is by far more efficient to farm the easy maps, when you consider enhance points vs. energy used. If you raised the enhancement bonus from armors produced from the harder maps, you'd give players a reason to go back to those maps. I'd rather fight infernal lord once than the snakeskin medusa 16 times....

Samuel_Hdz
04-05-2013, 11:19 PM
More customization for your knights, there's only like 5 hairstyles lol
Perhaps they can be unlocked or bought at the store for a couple gems

Leosimas
04-06-2013, 05:39 AM
I would like to some the nemesis back to enchanted chests.
Don't know what to do with the 2 star armors in black chests they are too bad to be there. But, I know that if they go to enchanted chests the black chests would became too good to be true.
Also, I would like to see level tied tournaments. 1-20 / 20-40
The friend request should be enhanced as well.
Thanks for your attention

deathexe
04-06-2013, 06:36 AM
As other players may have mentioned, I do hope that we may have some feedback on our replies to this thread as it'll be nice to know what the developers think of our feedback.
Thank you!

Keymoe
04-06-2013, 09:09 AM
From my point view I think your social/multiplayer aspect of the game could do with somewhat severe augmentation. For example, when you receive a friend request from a player you cannot view their profile which leads to the tracking down of the player in your own friends list, scrolling down through # different people, verifying if s/he is of desirable attributes and then either keeping or deleting them. The downside to the deletion is that there is also a risk of deleting 1 player and losing your whole friends list, which is never cool.

Also, it is impossible to view the players' profiles on the 'Damage Leaderboard' for the Boss Events therefore making us unable to add people who we want to off of the leaderboards in the same manner as the arena. Also, a small messaging agent or some form of communication between players would be nice rather than battling them to your own record, without being able to see what damage you've done to them from their screen removing all aspects of competitivity which completely ignores the point behind multiplayer games - competition. Which leads to conversation to communities to clans, which would be really nice to see.

P.S - Find a way to make the coins worth something, e.g: a general store where you can buy potions and materials and maybe some armours. Also, there's definitely something wrong with the arena... A bunch of lv.30s getting black - silver medals? Not right.

Samuel_Hdz
04-07-2013, 10:46 PM
The King Cloud guy needs to come back for another 3 day event. Last time he appeared, the new system had not been implemented yet. And 3 days to get a + version of an armor? Impossible. He needs just 3 days or his own week to return.

dontkilldyl
04-08-2013, 02:16 AM
1. you chould change the fusion system so that there is a surefire chance you'll get better equipment if you fuse rare armor, i fused a spectral captains uniform and dragonflame armour hoping for a steampowered exoskeleton and ended up getting a living flame armour, which in my eyes is really unfair.

2. You should divide the arena tournaments into heats depending on your level, i can't count the amount of times i've faced lvl 70's that 1 shot every one of my knights, and my W/L is really suffering.

3. MORE VIDEO OFFERS!!! I've nearly finished them all. :(

4. Ability to buy fusion stones with gems.

And also, i wouldn't mind seeing the cloud king make a return, i want cloud king armour

Harvey Guo
04-08-2013, 04:43 AM
hmm...
1. although the fusion system need to be improved, but you should not combine a lv70 armor with a lv30 armor... which gain a lv50 armor is fair.
2. the arena system is fair now, if you divide them into different levels, people can just farm lowest enemy and enhance their armor, you will see a lv50 player may own max out 70 armor, that will still one hit kill your man...
3. video offer is fair enough, but more is better.
4. fusion stone need to buy? I highly doubt that... you just need farm boss and gain material, you will have chance to gain many fusion stones. I own 40+ stones by killing boss repeatedly.
Good Luck
1. you chould change the fusion system so that there is a surefire chance you'll get better equipment if you fuse rare armor, i fused a spectral captains uniform and dragonflame armour hoping for a steampowered exoskeleton and ended up getting a living flame armour, which in my eyes is really unfair.

2. You should divide the arena tournaments into heats depending on your level, i can't count the amount of times i've faced lvl 70's that 1 shot every one of my knights, and my W/L is really suffering.

3. MORE VIDEO OFFERS!!! I've nearly finished them all. :(

4. Ability to buy fusion stones with gems.

And also, i wouldn't mind seeing the cloud king make a return, i want cloud king armour

zhy
04-08-2013, 05:09 AM
the arena system is not fair, it might be at lower ranks but in top 50 there are lot pf low players with crappy armors, ive read once by a nehu post that ppl till lv5 have weak game opponents like radaghast, n for me killing these low players give me only few arena pts

Charme
04-08-2013, 08:34 PM

Most of them are most likely using a hack that gives illimited money and gems. I know that Gree already banned some players for doing it. It would be nice that they verify the leader-boards more often. This week is the worst I remember for both the Nemesis boss and the arena.

Keymoe
04-08-2013, 09:47 PM
It's been really bad in the arena lately, it's absolute,y flooded with low levels... Like the fûck man? What're they doing there and how'd they get and hold their position...? It's ridiculous.

Catastr0phy
04-09-2013, 12:58 AM
The Boss zone could be improved to gain enhancement materials. for instance make lower bosses summonable by gold, or just simply make a stage so you can fight them with your hp. Theres not really much use of the boss zone at the moment due to the crazy amount of gems u need for summoning.

starkthunder
04-09-2013, 06:47 AM
The Boss zone could be improved to gain enhancement materials. for instance make lower bosses summonable by gold, or just simply make a stage so you can fight them with your hp. Theres not really much use of the boss zone at the moment due to the crazy amount of gems u need for summoning.

I agree it needs to be changed and here is my suggestion that I was typing as catastr0phy was posting.
Change the summons area to using "summons energy" and make it available thru the chests. 1 or 3 energy in basic chest, 5 or 10 in enhanced chest, and maybe a direct purchase like arena and boss energy. Because as it is I don't think many people use it except if they are just missing a few of the boss armor mats.

-Ace-
04-09-2013, 09:21 AM
I've got another suggestion,
I think we should have the ability to purchase fusion stones with gems, maybe 750k to 1Million for 1 fusion stone and 1.5 to 1.75Million for 2 fusion stones and so on, I find it really annoying to keep have to farm the Skeletons Tomb trying to get fusion stones even though I farm it anyway to get the snakeskin armour.

Eunuchorn
04-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Small changes I feel would make the game more accessible:
*Major Update 3.26.13 - Arrow, Mapping
ATTN: K&D Moderator - Would it be possible to get an introduction & possible future patch notes?

Suggestion Notes:
--REMOVE THE SPEED UP ARROW!---
Increase base speed to a bit less than speed up arrow; or
Make it click-activate arrow (versus holding down) to adjust speed.
The game requires too much attention. Base attack speed & item pickup is going to drive away many new players.

---Tier Armor Stats---
Add New Armor, make all stats the same by tier. Requires exponentially less design time for new armor/+ as only element is different. 50/50 Stormlord is laughably bad; Every single boss-drop crafted armor is better than Combine only. Boss crafted armors should also not be options when crafting. Crius+Pirate=snakeskin.
Streamlining by tier would also utilize the rock-paper-scissor concept better, as certain /50 would always beat a /70 (assuming similar levels)
Please balance stats by tier.

---Balance Gold Buildings---
Increase gold output on all buildings; possibly nerf training grounds. ex.Monster Nest is totally wasted during sleep, should be able to hold up to 100k
Crystal Conservatory: 600 gold cap @ level 2 is ridiculous considering the amount of gems. I dont even make 200k a day.

---PVP---
Show player Titles in Friend Request box to allow for strategic friend adds.
When adding/deleting friends, do not reset to top of screen!
*The Battle Friend screen working correctly. Enhance Armor also needs this*
Reward Wins w/ small amount of XP.

---Display knight HP during battle // Display XP---
Alternatively: Each knight has personal XP/Add level req to armor
This would make which knight you use & armor switching much more prevalent.

---Loot from buildings/monsters---
Auto-add to stash, REMOVE manual gold pickup
Make Knights unclickable.

---Create inventory screen for materials.---

---Create an "Armor Archive"---
Show every armor we have crafted & the highest level we achieved on it. Allow viewable by other players.

---Allow gold theft via PvP.---

---Allow the "de-evolution" of armors visually---
i.e. my 70/70 Dark Prince has the 1/70 graphic
*70/70 armors need a unique graphic*

---Mapping---
Add bonus to treasure chest sprite, allow to be removable from map, Lose Bonus
Create a Blank GUI to hold buildings to allow castle customization!
Allow Arena to be removed.
Allow purchasable Land expansion!
The space is already there! Please don't make me choose between being gimped or having an ugly castle flooded w/ training grounds

The Wise One
04-09-2013, 11:07 AM
Hi Knights,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that all of the post in this thread was shared with the developers. They were very impressed. I think we have some game designers in the making on this forum.

DreamM0d3
04-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Hi Knights,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that all of the post in this thread was shared with the developers. They were very impressed. I think we have some game designers in the making on this forum.

Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to the feedback and concerns of the community. Cheers!

Samuel_Hdz
04-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Hi Knights,

Probably not me, but still oh garwsh!!! :o

deathexe
04-09-2013, 03:28 PM
Hi Knights,

It's great to know what we've brought up's being taken into consideration! Thanks Wise One, we really appreciate it!

Eunuchorn
04-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Hi Knights,

/blush
No thanks required, just send a check.
I'm an INTJ after all.

Chen
04-09-2013, 04:04 PM
- I personally demand a new skin for my armor of inferno lord+ at level 70, upgrading it from lvl35 to 70 with the same skin is pretty boring, and we all know upgrading the last 35 levels requires patients, commitment and dedication, and maybe honor and courage too! So a extra awesome new skin at level70 might give us some extra motivation to Max out level70 armors

Mad Fusion
04-09-2013, 04:24 PM
The arena is the only end game imo this game has since its pretty easy to clear all maps. New content qould be great, but i think that will not sustain players that are very active. With that in mind a better reward system and arena battle list would be great. Tiering how many time a player can double down with level would make it more chalenging all players. I leave it to developers to set tier to maximize participation. I would suggest favoring active and long time players in these events would keep active players to keep playing and give incentive for new players to push through.

I personally love this game for first three week of play, but saw the end after day two. Overall it was fun for about 5 weeks( clear all maps and had most top tier armor). I do think there is room for alot more fun with changes to arena and possibly bringing it to other funzio games( lacking strong pvp weekly event).

Mad Fusion
04-09-2013, 05:48 PM
Add materials to store for purchase. Snakeskin or less mats for gold and others for gems.

A Bear
04-09-2013, 08:37 PM
Add in an area for a deja-vu boss - one of the previous raid bosses, at the player's previous highest defeated level, selected at random from the whole rogue's gallery; with a one day cool down, and does not advance the reward tier counter - only useful for picking up crafting materials/xp/gold. For the day the boss is up, he's also discounted at the summoning stone - which may encourage monetization; it's a sale in disguise with all the associated psychology.

I have to say getting a nemesis suit starting out - about three weeks before the change, thus getting myself three different suits - was great for a quick head start into the game. I realize that they're an attractive monetization draw, and you've heard the demand, but perhaps the first one for each boss could be discounted? Each week a special Nemesis Chest is available, one time only, seven gem cost?

Samuel_Hdz
04-10-2013, 12:00 AM
Perhaps there could be an accuracy system implemented involving new items to lower your opponents' accuracy, and others being able to protect or raise your own :P Neato huh?

Sarn
04-10-2013, 12:18 AM
I could be blind, but as far as I can tell there isn't a way to see your friends profiles? I would be interested in having a sticky beak at my friends list to check up their armor levels, tournament wins etc.

Also some sort of communication system between friends would be great. Perhaps a mailbox of some sort?

starkthunder
04-10-2013, 01:48 AM
I would like to see a timer that shows a countdown how long until the current boss disappears like there is for tournament.

deathexe
04-10-2013, 01:51 AM
I was hoping for more end game content, better variety for the upgrading of our characters and maybe a guild system implemented.

For the end game content and guild system, maybe players could form a guild in game and team up to fight an epic boss (probably a boss with 100k Hp or so) that would require several players to be defeated. After defeating the boss, all the players who contributed to killing the boss would then be awarded accordingly. It would also be great to have more levels so as to keep the older or more veteran players in the game as currently those who have already completed all the levels and have the best armors have nothing much to achieve either than waiting for the weekly boss.

For the suggestion about the variety of upgrades, it would be a nice addition to let players craft accessories or weapons that will give them advantages in terms of stats or other in game benefits like exp drop increase or item drop increase.

Thanks for taking the time to do this, really appreciate it :)

Sephina
04-10-2013, 02:07 AM
Firstly, thank you so much for a great game. I love it, and am up to level 63. I think though there should be a preview of armour combinations, I have many times combined 2 rare armours to get a common armour as the outcome. And, it is different each time! I think this needs to be looked at, someone also on Facebook said we could do with the ability to fuse more than two armours, I think this is a good idea also. Otherwise great game, carry on the fab work!

Sarn
04-10-2013, 02:42 AM
A few other things, some of which have been mentioned before but would like to throw my hand up in support of:

- a numerical figure for the health above or below the health bar
- ability to set your default fight speed under options. Maybe have normal, 2x and 3x. Allow the user to change the speed mid fight (like the speed button but when you click on it you can select one of the three options above. The current buttons graphic makes it hard to tell if you are fighting at normal pace or sped up. The difference between the two graphics is two subtle.

- ability to use potions mid fight. If all your characters die give users the option to use health potions to continue playing instead of waiting hours. I realise you can use gems to reinstate full health, which makes money for your guys, but you could make potions sellable too (as well as still available in chests etc). The potions only give 100 health back, so would be cheaper than the 5 gem cost for full reinstatement.it would be a more attractive option for players who are at the final boss fight and could spur more purchases. While the cost is less the volume of purchases could make up for it. Alternatively scale the gem cost of health reinstatement according the stage the player is on. For eg cost less if you are on the final boss than if you are only half way through.

- items that offer enhancements to attack, defense, special power etc. perhaps necklaces, charms and the like that can be crafted, fused or won in Chests.

- more actions. ATM you can only really attack and special attack. Perhaps add in a defense option (useful if you know your opponent is going to proc) and different types of special attacks. Could be integrated with the above point where items could give you different types of attacks (perhaps enable you attack with a different type of element to your armor, stronger attacks etc).

- ATM if you die in a level, and f you want to continue playing the level with all your knights then you have to wait until your third knight is fully healed to do so. Give users the option to continue playing with all their knights at partial health if they want to.

Cheers. :)

-Ace-
04-10-2013, 11:33 AM
This is just something for the forum and I find it quite annoying.
If you look at all the add me threads no body actually looks though them but expects other players to look through them and them. As a fairly new player who wants to get the referral rewards I post my code as soon as I can and as soon as I see a new thread, I still try to add people but I want people to add me from this site, not just random people off the leader boards. I don't know how to really sum this up or how you will prevent people doing this but it's really annoying.

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 11:40 AM
This is just something for the forum and I find it quite annoying.
If you look at all the add me threads no body actually looks though them but expects other players to look through them and them. As a fairly new player who wants to get the referral rewards I post my code as soon as I can and as soon as I see a new thread, I still try to add people but I want people to add me from this site, not just random people off the leader boards. I don't know how to really sum this up or how you will prevent people doing this but it's really annoying.

I understand that it gets pretty annoying, especially when you own a Nemesis armor. For forumers, I think it would be better if you PM them. That said, sometimes you have to forgive us if we accidentally ignore the requests because we either have too many to deal with or we do not know your IGN.

-Ace-
04-10-2013, 11:57 AM
I understand that it gets pretty annoying, especially when you own a Nemesis armor. For forumers, I think it would be better if you PM them. That said, sometimes you have to forgive us if we accidentally ignore the requests because we either have too many to deal with or we do not know your IGN.
Yeah but that's what I mean, I have to add people when I want people to add me to get the last referral reward. I have some strong friends already, I have 2 over level 100, 30+ over level 40, and only a few under level 40

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Yeah but that's what I mean, I have to add people when I want people to add me to get the last referral reward. I have some strong friends already, I have 2 over level 100, 30+ over level 40, and only a few under level 40

Yeah thats pretty decent. Ideally, you want about 12-14 very strong friends and the rest can be your real friends or other people who you wanna help out.

Heapy
04-10-2013, 03:06 PM
Another method that could be used to distinguish players from each other would be to introduce character abilities. I would suggest that these are acquired as players level up but to allow current players to catch up maybe introduce them via quests?

In a nutshell the higher level you are the more character abilities you can have.

For example a player at level 100 may be allowed to have 3 abilities per knight whilst a player at level 50 may only be allowed to have 1.

I would also make a high number of abilities so that each player can attune them to their playstyle and still maintain variety throughout the gameplay. I would also suggest that abilities can be swapped for new ones via gems or a hefty gold amount (approx 1 million per ability).

Obviously any augmentation mentioned previously could be included but some suggestions would be;
*Increased Health
*Higher chance of critical hits when at low health
*Element Swap
*Better drops
*Darkness (Uber Rare ability which removes elemental bonus from attacking starmetal)

Keymoe
04-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Another method that could be used to distinguish players from each other would be to introduce character abilities. I would suggest that these are acquired as players level up but to allow current players to catch up maybe introduce them via quests?

In a nutshell the higher level you are the more character abilities you can have.

For example a player at level 100 may be allowed to have 3 abilities per knight whilst a player at level 50 may only be allowed to have 1.

I would also make a high number of abilities so that each player can attune them to their playstyle and still maintain variety throughout the gameplay. I would also suggest that abilities can be swapped for new ones via gems or a hefty gold amount (approx 1 million per ability).

Obviously any augmentation mentioned previously could be included but some suggestions would be;
*Increased Health
*Element Swap
*Better drops
*Darkness (Uber Rare ability which removes elemental bonus from attacking starmetal)

Sounds like a pretty sick idea, would give coin some value too.

WaxMyShazzy
04-10-2013, 03:57 PM

*Increased Health
*Element Swap
*Better drops

To keep with this idea. I think they should be billed as your knights personality perhaps.

*Hasty: Lets you attack first in arena/Boss/maps (can't remember who starts honestly, if it already is you then,)
*Leisurely: Lets you attack second in arena/Boss/Maps
*Pirate: Water knight only, Give +x to spectral captain material drops. or +x to captain stats.
*Strong-Willed: Elemental advantage/weakness cut in half (works for and against you, Name could use work.)
*Nemesis: Does not use Boss energy when in you party/ Does more damage to boss
*Hearty/Vigorous: Increased Health/Regeneration
*Hardened: Earth Knight Only, Increased Def in all armors
*Flighty: Air Knight Only, Misses more, but does more damage each hit.
*Attuned: Spirit Knight Only, Gains Huge bonus to elemental advantage and large weakness as well
*Pure: Gains Bonus when using mono-elemental
*Furious: Fire Knight Only, Occasionally attacks twice!
*Furious2: Fire Knight Only, more ocassionally attacks twice then skip next attack

I dunno just some stuff. All could be hard to implement, but hey, as always, I don't think anyone would slight you for charging gems for the best ones.

Charme
04-10-2013, 06:28 PM
I don't know if it is a bug, but I just got a lot of scrap from the Dark Prince's Chest.

I got:
1- Admiral Nemesis (ok I guess)
2- Molton Shroud (ok)
But the next 3 are definitely not ok
3- Atlantean Avenger
4- Chimera Corps
5- Snakeskin Armor

Please enlighten me.

Thanks

zhy
04-10-2013, 06:31 PM
I don't know if it is a bug, but I just got a lot of scrap from the Dark Prince's Chest.

I got:
1- Admiral Nemesis (ok I guess)
2- Molton Shroud (ok)
But the next 3 are definitely not ok
3- Atlantean Avenger
4- Chimera Corps
5- Snakeskin Armor

Please enlighten me.

Thanks its completely normal, dark chest guarantees rare or better, all those crappy armors are considered rares (1 gold star)

Heapy
04-11-2013, 02:45 PM
To keep with this idea. I think they should be billed as your knights personality perhaps.

*Hasty: Lets you attack first in arena/Boss/maps (can't remember who starts honestly, if it already is you then,)
*Leisurely: Lets you attack second in arena/Boss/Maps
*Pirate: Water knight only, Give +x to spectral captain material drops. or +x to captain stats.
*Strong-Willed: Elemental advantage/weakness cut in half (works for and against you, Name could use work.)
*Nemesis: Does not use Boss energy when in you party/ Does more damage to boss
*Hearty/Vigorous: Increased Health/Regeneration
*Hardened: Earth Knight Only, Increased Def in all armors
*Flighty: Air Knight Only, Misses more, but does more damage each hit.
*Attuned: Spirit Knight Only, Gains Huge bonus to elemental advantage and large weakness as well
*Pure: Gains Bonus when using mono-elemental
*Furious: Fire Knight Only, Occasionally attacks twice!
*Furious2: Fire Knight Only, more ocassionally attacks twice then skip next attack

I dunno just some stuff. All could be hard to implement, but hey, as always, I don't think anyone would slight you for charging gems for the best ones.

I like the direction you took this, to take it even further you could possibly tie in the personality traits to the achievements section (would require a few more achievements too)

Heapy
04-11-2013, 02:57 PM
Introduce a mining operation.

Basically I would pay x amount of gold to send out a team to a mine for a length of time, the longer I want to send them out for the more gold it will cost but also the greater chance of coming back with better rewards.

Possible rewards could include crafting ingredients, gold, fusion stones, gems and the longer the mining team is out the better the chances of getting quality rewards or multiple rewards.

This will give players a use for gold after unlocking all castle expansions, another method of collecting items and another chance at free gems.
This could also be used to introduce "Ancient Armor Sets" or to create themed events (i'm sure we've all heard the stories about dwarves who dug too deep into the mountains)

Finally this could also be used as a method to introduce new locations, requiring that a player "dig" their way through to them.

-Ace-
04-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Introduce a mining operation.

Basically I would pay x amount of gold to send out a team to a mine for a length of time, the longer I want to send them out for the more gold it will cost but also the greater chance of coming back with better rewards.

Possible rewards could include crafting ingredients, gold, fusion stones, gems and the longer the mining team is out the better the chances of getting quality rewards or multiple rewards.

This will give players a use for gold after unlocking all castle expansions, another method of collecting items and another chance at free gems.
This could also be used to introduce "Ancient Armor Sets" or to create themed events (i'm sure we've all heard the stories about dwarves who dug too deep into the mountains)

Finally this could also be used as a method to introduce new locations, requiring that a player "dig" their way through to them.
That's a really good idea actually it would have a really good use for gold and you have the ability to get powerful and useful rewards, nice.

jeffrodriguez
04-11-2013, 06:45 PM
There should be a confirmation button when using the crystals and not automatically use them when pressed accidentally like for example when you loose in arena because some super powered guys with max armor is staying in low rank cause he cannot kill his own levels Wins against your double down.

If you accidentally press the crystal to maintain it it will be used like during quest if you accidentally pressed the recharged after being wiped out it will use the crystal.

Happened to me most of the time.
I know Gree will b very happy as its a hint that spenders will buy crystal again.

But please you have it during quest when you accidentally press the power button or special attack button we need to confirm it why not implement it also in the arena and quest

Vipercat
04-12-2013, 01:46 AM
I really like the idea of skill armor. It gives an extra bit towards armor en selection of armor.

A mining operation sounds kind off random, but should be a good way to drain some of the unnescesairy gold. Dont know if it is hard to balance, guys with full trainig grounds tactics should be able to send a huge one every day. so good balance is needed or a long mining time if there amount is above x gold that is spent on an expedition

Flare
04-12-2013, 02:37 AM
Nice fancy ideas everyone, but why not let Gree fix some of the bad mechanics in the game first before adding new/potentially gamebreaking stuff?

1) PVP rewards terrible for effort, too top heavy. Look at rewards for top 100 and top 10000 and tell me the difference.
2) Nemesis in dark prince chest
3) Snakeskin farming is all high lvls do - no incentive to fight higher end bosses anymore except to level sometimes
4) Monster damage leaderboard too top heavy
5) Monster kill rewards also too top heavy
6) 40 armor slots only seriously?
7) Terrible RNG chances for 20 gems
8) Fuzing 2 ultra rare can give you a useless rare
9) Building true gold/hour not consistent with number shown in game
10) Huge competing demand on gold before full expansions, virtually unlimited gold after finishing full expansions
11) No way to see number of materials if all armories are working
12) No confirmation button for gem spending in arena refresh when one exists for special attack refresh
13) Friends list jumps to top when deleting friends
14) No level/armor info on incoming friend requests

Some of these may be design choices out of greed, this i can accept even if i hate it, a firm got to find good ways to squeeze as much money out of its player base before the game loses popularity - nemesis in dark prince chest, ultra low odds at 3 star and above, ultra low/random odds at fuzing anything decent...

But some are obviously bugs/just bad game mechanics.

deathexe
04-12-2013, 04:56 AM
Nice fancy ideas everyone, but why not let Gree fix some of the bad mechanics in the game first before adding new/potentially gamebreaking stuff?

1) PVP rewards terrible for effort, too top heavy. Look at rewards for top 100 and top 10000 and tell me the difference.
2) Nemesis in dark prince chest
3) Snakeskin farming is all high lvls do - no incentive to fight higher end bosses anymore except to level sometimes
4) Monster damage leaderboard too top heavy
5) Monster kill rewards also too top heavy
6) 40 armor slots only seriously?
7) Terrible RNG chances for 20 gems
8) Fuzing 2 ultra rare can give you a useless rare
9) Building true gold/hour not consistent with number shown in game
10) Huge competing demand on gold before full expansions, virtually unlimited gold after finishing full expansions
11) No way to see number of materials if all armories are working
12) No confirmation button for gem spending in arena refresh when one exists for special attack refresh
13) Friends list jumps to top when deleting friends
14) No level/armor info on incoming friend requests

Some of these may be design choices out of greed, this i can accept even if i hate it, a firm got to find good ways to squeeze as much money out of its player base before the game loses popularity - nemesis in dark prince chest, ultra low odds at 3 star and above, ultra low/random odds at fuzing anything decent...

But some are obviously bugs/just bad game mechanics.

Agreed. Gree really needs to start improving on the bugs/imbalances in the game before they start adding new content. I would say that the nemesis armor being in the dark prince chest instead of the enchanted chest and the event rewards are the highest priority from my point of view. Though the armor farming's pretty important too. Hopefully Gree starts to consider this feedback you brought up. It's a really good summary of what we've been asking for so far.

Sloths
04-13-2013, 12:20 PM
have you thought of making the game for android phones?

deathexe
04-15-2013, 02:36 AM
It would really be nice to know which of our suggestions are being taken into consideration!

Meowmar Catafy
04-15-2013, 12:39 PM
It would be great to get unlocked + versions of armor from fusions, event awards and the five day log in bonus Armors. If you have already unlocked the previous version as always. Also I want to say I did my first Dark Prince chest trying to get a Nemi armor and I got an Atlantean armor!!!! In what way is that any form of rare armor, it should only be Spectrial Captian and up quality from that chest. So depressing, will not touch again. Would rather spend gems to res my guys then get results like that.

DreamM0d3
04-15-2013, 12:42 PM
It would be great to get unlocked + versions of armor from fusions, event awards and the five day log in bonus Armors. If you have already unlocked the previous version as always. Also I want to say I did my first Dark Prince chest trying to get a Nemi armor and I got an Atlantean armor!!!! In what way is that any form of rare armor, it should only be Spectrial Captian and up quality from that chest. So depressing, will not touch again. Would rather spend gems to res my guys then get results like that.

The advert for the Dark Prince's Chest seems very enticing until you realize that any armor with one gold star and above is considered rare.

Heapy
04-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Another 3 ideas

1 - Introduce a minion slaying event, Basically a similar competition to the epic event boss except that it is focused on defeating minions

2 - Introduce a rare boss that has a chance of appearing in any other bosses place and has the unique ability to teleport to other areas. I would suggest having to defeat it 3-5 times and have it drop rarer or new crafting materials. Each time you defeat it you would have to find which area it has teleported to.

3 - Introduce a Lucky Minion (Greedy Bob) that has a chance to replace any normal minion, defeating Greedy Bob will always result in rare items i.e. Boss quality crafting ingredients, fusion stones and keys.

Harvey Guo
04-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Interesting Ideas.

The second one should require players to explore all areas before its appearing.
Another 3 ideas

1 - Introduce a minion slaying event, Basically a similar competition to the epic event boss except that it is focused on defeating minions

2 - Introduce a rare boss that has a chance of appearing in any other bosses place and has the unique ability to teleport to other areas. I would suggest having to defeat it 3-5 times and have it drop rarer or new crafting materials. Each time you defeat it you would have to find which area it has teleported to.

3 - Introduce a Lucky Minion (Greedy Bob) that has a chance to replace any normal minion, defeating Greedy Bob will always result in rare items i.e. Boss quality crafting ingredients, fusion stones and keys.

Heapy
04-15-2013, 02:54 PM
That's a pretty good restriction, although with that in place I would expect to at least get UR quality crafting ingredients.

Interesting Ideas.

The second one should require players to explore all areas before its appearing.

truline
04-15-2013, 07:48 PM
I'm pretty sure this has been said before but can we get a notification when our energy is maxed on the world boss and in pvp.

DreamM0d3
04-16-2013, 12:39 AM
Another 3 ideas

Those are some mighty fine ideas!

The Wise One
04-16-2013, 12:04 PM
It would really be nice to know which of our suggestions are being taken into consideration!

Without giving out too much. Some of the great ideas were already in progress and development! Just keep your eyes and ears peeled out for which one gets out first! Keep the ideas flowing!

Arclight
04-16-2013, 12:55 PM
Like mentioned before, a material page would be great. Reason is when all forges are working, you can't see if you have enough materials for the next crafting or not...

Harvey Guo
04-16-2013, 12:57 PM
Thanks for your reply.
Me personally think these factors below need to be improved:

1. Friend system.
suggestion: 1) Let the player can read full details about request sender (name, level, armor etc)
2) Let the player can select many friends, delete them or approve request by one times, save times.
3) Cancel the 'auto Jump' , every time when people delete one of their friend, the friend list auto jump to the top, that's really annoying.
4) Add level restrict selection, let players can set the restriction, avoid low level players spam.
5) Fix bugs, prevent losing friends.

2. Arena system
suggestion: 1) Divide different level players into different arena, maybe two or three levels arena for total.
2) Balance the rewards, current rewards are too low, makes competition passive, need more great rewards to motivate players.
3) Can add a new arena for single knight fight. Provide the chance for people using their main knight to fight.

3. Buildings.
Suggestion: 1) Recheck the building data, currently income is not precisely, need to be corrected.
2) Give players an option to remove the arena, chest and fusion building from the map, give them more spots to develop.

4. Armors.
Suggestion: 1) Balance the Sky Guardian+ version, that's far more higher stats than other armors, absolutely imbalance.
2) If possible, announce the FULL formula of armor combination and results, let people know the chance to fuse their goal armor.
3) Add more way of gaining rare material for crafting legendary armors, such as starmetal etc.
4) Announce the precisely bonus of each elements (contain the ALL elements against other single or dual elements)

5. Achievement
Suggestion: 1) Give some rewards of finishing all achievements.
2) Re-balance some rare achievements, such as black medal, too little people can actually gain that.

6. Level
Suggestion: 1) Plan to opening stats for lv100+, not only give them little gold or gem, but the real stat.
2) Make the experience transparent, let people can see how many exp they need to gain, so that they can calculate and making different plan to achieve.

7. Quests
Suggestion: 1) Opening more quest for players.
2) Increase the reward, currently too low....
3) Make people can see next or next two quests, so that they can well plan.

8. Fusion & Enhancement
Suggestion: 1) Add more spots for players, 40 is too too less for using.
2) Make material and armors can be add together, like 4*snakeskin in one spots, so that players can save spots, more clear to see.
3) Give warm heart tips for beginner and low level players, avoid them spend the first gold on the fusion and lose and quit the game.
4) Improve the Farming system, repeatedly farming medusa or other boss is too boring and unnecessary, can open new npc for farming material.
5) SET Serious Principle for fusion, such as lv70+lv70= at least lv70 armor lv30+lv30= never get the lv70 armor, make this clear to avoid further disappointment from players. Currently, lv70 Barbarian+lv70 Spectral Captain Uniform can gain lv50 snakeskin!! That's ridiculous.

9. Map
Suggestion: 1) Can open new areas for players to explore
2) Add some npc for convenient players' farming and leveling.
3) Improve the Knight's home, make people can construct their spots according to their hobbies.

10. Chests
Suggestion: 1) Make the nemesis back to the enhanced chest.
2) Balance the rewards of finish different level of boss.
3) FULL list all results of different chest, let people can check details.
4) Give free key to reward frequent players, silver key every day, gold key every month (sum up 30 days, no need to connect).

Please do consider these 10 factors which I think need to be improved.

At last, thanks for producing this game, hope it will become better and better.

Without giving out too much. Some of the great ideas were already in progress and development! Just keep your eyes and ears peeled out for which one gets out first! Keep the ideas flowing!

DreamM0d3
04-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Thanks for your reply.
Me personally think these factors below need to be improved:

1. Friend system.
suggestion: 1) Let the player can read full details about request sender (name, level, armor etc)
2) Let the player can select many friends, delete them or approve request by one times, save times.
3) Cancel the 'auto Jump' , every time when people delete one of their friend, the friend list auto jump to the top, that's really annoying.
4) Add level restrict selection, let players can set the restriction, avoid low level players spam.
5) Fix bugs, prevent losing friends.

2. Arena system
suggestion: 1) Divide different level players into different arena, maybe two or three levels arena for total.
2) Balance the rewards, current rewards are too low, makes competition passive, need more great rewards to motivate players.
3) Can add a new arena for single knight fight. Provide the chance for people using their main knight to fight.

3. Buildings.
Suggestion: 1) Recheck the building data, currently income is not precisely, need to be corrected.
2) Give players an option to remove the arena, chest and fusion building from the map, give them more spots to develop.

4. Armors.
Suggestion: 1) Balance the Sky Guardian+ version, that's far more higher stats than other armors, absolutely imbalance.
2) If possible, announce the FULL formula of armor combination and results, let people know the chance to fuse their goal armor.
3) Add more way of gaining rare material for crafting legendary armors, such as starmetal etc.
4) Announce the precisely bonus of each elements (contain the ALL elements against other single or dual elements)

5. Achievement
Suggestion: 1) Give some rewards of finishing all achievements.
2) Re-balance some rare achievements, such as black medal, too little people can actually gain that.

6. Level
Suggestion: 1) Plan to opening stats for lv100+, not only give them little gold or gem, but the real stat.
2) Make the experience transparent, let people can see how many exp they need to gain, so that they can calculate and making different plan to achieve.

7. Quests
Suggestion: 1) Opening more quest for players.
2) Increase the reward, currently too low....
3) Make people can see next or next two quests, so that they can well plan.

8. Fusion & Enhancement
Suggestion: 1) Add more spots for players, 40 is too too less for using.
2) Make material and armors can be add together, like 4*snakeskin in one spots, so that players can save spots, more clear to see.
3) Give warm heart tips for beginner and low level players, avoid them spend the first gold on the fusion and lose and quit the game.
4) Improve the Farming system, repeatedly farming medusa or other boss is too boring and unnecessary, can open new npc for farming material.
5) SET Serious Principle for fusion, such as lv70+lv70= at least lv70 armor lv30+lv30= never get the lv70 armor, make this clear to avoid further disappointment from players. Currently, lv70 Barbarian+lv70 Spectral Captain Uniform can gain lv50 snakeskin!! That's ridiculous.

9. Map
Suggestion: 1) Can open new areas for players to explore
2) Add some npc for convenient players' farming and leveling.
3) Improve the Knight's home, make people can construct their spots according to their hobbies.

10. Chests
Suggestion: 1) Make the nemesis back to the enhanced chest.
2) Balance the rewards of finish different level of boss.
3) FULL list all results of different chest, let people can check details.
4) Give free key to reward frequent players, silver key every day, gold key every month (sum up 30 days, no need to connect).

Please do consider these 10 factors which I think need to be improved.

At last, thanks for producing this game, hope it will become better and better.

Pretty much sums it up. Thanks for the effort in compiling some of the past and new feedback into a single post :)

Harvey Guo
04-16-2013, 01:27 PM
You flatter me...
These just my currently thoughts, have not be able to sum up all my thoughts or even sum other player's useful ideas.
Some of suggestion of gems etc has already be recommended by other players, thus I just not to repeat again.
If Gree has already listen and sum up all ideas and suggestions, I believe the game will significantly improve and much more popular than before.
Pretty much sums it up. Thanks for the effort in compiling some of the past and new feedback into a single post :)

-Ace-
04-16-2013, 02:11 PM
We could possibly have limited timed quests, sort of like the ones in all of the other gree games where we would have to collect lots of different materials do certain things then given the ability to craft an armour which has up to 3 elements, so it could be like.
• Collect 5 Valhallan Steel Ingots
• Collect 3 Chunks of coral
• Collect 4 Stone Slabs
• Defeat 3 enemies in a row in arena
• Craft a Tier 2 armour or higher (2 gold stars)
• Now craft the limited time armour.
Which could have the 3 elements wind, water and earth.

deathexe
04-16-2013, 03:23 PM

That's good to know, thanks for the reply Wise One!

Kripton
04-16-2013, 05:55 PM
I realy wish we could upgrade armor with just gold like 1k for 10 points or 5!
Cuz i realy dont know what to do with my money.Since i joined the college i can just collect money and now i have a bit more then 5m cash.

Taharka
04-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Hi, I am having trouble with the game. I cannot check my chance chests or add friends on missions. The game just kicks me out.
Please help,
Thanks

my game code is XBB - CWV - FWX

Harvey Guo
04-16-2013, 07:13 PM
This thread for suggestion only, which means GREE may consider some of them.
For issue reporting, you'd better to contact the customer service, seeking further technical helps, which can solve current issue asap.
Hi, I am having trouble with the game. I cannot check my chance chests or add friends on missions. The game just kicks me out.
Please help,
Thanks

my game code is XBB - CWV - FWX

starkthunder
04-17-2013, 07:08 AM
Can we get a change report after the patch is out so there no more surprises like the gem cost for healing going to 12 gems and the level of unlocking a+ armor going up

DreamM0d3
04-17-2013, 07:16 AM
Can we get a change report after the patch is out so there no more surprises like the gem cost for healing going to 12 gems and the level of unlocking a+ armor going up

Yea some form of patch notes would be nice. Even if not stated on the app store or facebook page, having a thread on the forums that consists entirely of changelogs would be great. After all, the forums is where people come to seek for more indepth information about the game.

Catastr0phy
04-17-2013, 07:22 AM
Yea some form of patch notes would be nice. Even if not stated on the app store or facebook page, having a thread on the forums that consists entirely of changelogs would be great. After all, the forums is where people come to seek for more indepth information about the game.

Would sure come in handy, since the community now has to guess whats changed, and hopefully get it right with some cute lil' bugs. Maybe the Wise One could also be nice and could help us with it?:3

Eunuchorn
04-17-2013, 11:19 AM
Easiest fix on the world:
Each * has its own inventory

20 basics
20 mono
20 ***
Dear Gree, I haven't received the check yet, did you happen to track it?
PS: Your devs need aid in the critical thinking department.
PPS: If your going to change things (aka new req lvl for + armor, can you provide patch notes?

References:

Response - 04/17/2013 11:06 AM
Hi,

This has changed to level 35 to unlock + version.

Inquiry - 04/16/2013 05:46 PM
Hello,
I got my admiral armor to lvl 20 & am unable to make the + version!
Also, plz tell as many people as you can we need to be able to store more armor! 20 of each star or something! If you look at my inventory you will see why I am getting desperate.
I've also spent a good amount of money to have 6 armories & can't even use them. Thanks!
XBB-FFW-ZRQ

GREE http://gree.net/
(C) GREE,Inc.All Rights Reserved Since 2004.
[---001:000435:41518---]

One more thing:
Weekly tournament has hour/min countdown, why not weekly boss?

Flare
04-17-2013, 11:23 AM
Whats the point of the lvl 35 change? Leveling 70s is already a massive painful grind even FOR the money payer, why lengthen it? This adds at least 1 day of mind numbing farm for snakeskins in order to unlock the + what is the point? This doesnt even induce people to spend more cash on the game, so i cant even explain that with your greed.

Arbey
04-17-2013, 02:14 PM
I would like to suggest a global chat. Also people should be able to form their own clan.

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 02:38 PM
Hi Arbey, could you tell me how did you get the starmetal (is that +version)? gain by Fusion? Barbarian+Spectral Captain uniform = starmetal? or other combination?
And how is the real power in the arena fight?
Thanks.

I would like to suggest a global chat. Also people should be able to form their own clan.

Flare
04-17-2013, 02:50 PM
Hi Arbey, could you tell me how did you get the starmetal (is that +version)? gain by Fusion? Barbarian+Spectral Captain uniform = starmetal? or other combination?
And how is the real power in the arena fight?
Thanks.

Just a question, how come you know to point out that fusion is all luck and yet you still ask this?

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 03:00 PM
You should know there is no 100% luck
Right combination can increase the percentage of success.
Check the datasheet, these combination and results have their meaning, not purely luck. One armor may be gained by three or four combination, but other choice may be never can gain that, do you understand now?
Just a question, how come you know to point out that fusion is all luck and yet you still ask this?

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 03:03 PM
Just a question, how come you know to point out that fusion is all luck and yet you still ask this?For the starmetal, I only heard of Barbarian+spectral can gain that, no other combination anymore.
But theoretically, each two irrelevant element armors may gain that too, however, why they cannot gain that? Is that the luck you say? Of course not. GREE must have the formula, not using 4 elements together can gain all results.

Flare
04-17-2013, 03:13 PM
You should know there is no 100% luck
Right combination can increase the percentage of success.
Check the datasheet, these combination and results have their meaning, not purely luck. One armor may be gained by three or four combination, but other choice may be never can gain that, do you understand now?

? All i see is that as long as the elements match, the armor can be crafted. Earth + spirit = chance for any earth + spirit armor, with 3 star and 4 star being much harder to craft.

What if I tell you now that i just crafted star metal using a fire basic + swamp shaman? Both lvl 30, swamp shaman was a +.

The only definite thing we know is that a fire + a spirit = fire/spirit duo element. Water + fire = fire/water duo element. Fire/water +Spirit/earth = any possible combination of the 4. Whether or not the outcome is a 2 star, 3 star or 4 star is obviously just down to probabilities, why would gree make it any different? You think the programmer will intentionally put a secret "code" for star metal like, lvl 37 barbarian + combined with a lvl 53 spectral captain non+, with captain on left and barbarian on right, will exactly give you star metal?

Eunuchorn
04-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Whats the point of the lvl 35 change? Leveling 70s is already a massive painful grind even FOR the money payer, why lengthen it? This adds at least 1 day of mind numbing farm for snakeskins in order to unlock the + what is the point? This doesnt even induce people to spend more cash on the game, so i cant even explain that with your greed.

This is my castle:
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/EunuchornTeh/2E49D804-1A85-4E7A-BDEB-AA9D9F5926D8-14512-0000082903C275F6_zps2f0e783b.jpg

Ridiculously expensive, ridiculously low IPH(income/hr)
I don't find leveling armors all that ludicrous. If I wanted A HORRIBLY UGLY castle, I could make 5 mill a day w/ all training halls. I don't know how many lvl3 buildings I've deleted, but every one of them netted me back the original gold value. It needs to be half the gems spent AT LEAST.

I agree 35 to unlock + is a way to force you to stock armors...but not increasing capacity.

Now look up my last 5 posts about increasing capacity & maybe ill be more understanding of it.

My suggestion, don't farm snakeskin. Farm the Crius armor.

Flare
04-17-2013, 03:24 PM
This is my castle:
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/EunuchornTeh/2E49D804-1A85-4E7A-BDEB-AA9D9F5926D8-14512-0000082903C275F6_zps2f0e783b.jpg

Ridiculously expensive, ridiculously low IPH(income/hr)
I don't find leveling armors all that ludicrous. If I wanted A HORRIBLY UGLY castle, I could make 5 mill a day w/ all training halls. I don't know how many lvl3 buildings I've deleted, but every one of them netted me back the original gold value. It needs to be half the gems spent AT LEAST.

I agree 35 to unlock + is a way to force you to stock armors...but not increasing capacity.

Now look up my last 5 posts about increasing capacity & maybe ill be more understanding of it.

My suggestion, don't farm snakeskin. Farm the Crius armor.

What? 5 million a day?

Lvl 3 training field gives 48,000 in 24 hrs (2k per hour, 24k per cycle of 12 hours).
Assuming you have no other building except training field (and arena, fusing machine, 1 chest and 1 monster nest), ie NO ARMORIES, you have 15 slots of training field.

15 * 48,000 = 720,000 a day.

2) Why farm crius? Same 24 enhancement point per crius, and it cost 9k or 12k to craft? Cant check it my armoury is running at the moment. What's the point for crius?

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 03:24 PM
No, you get the wrong mean.
From my experience, the level do not affect what you gain. The +version may affect.
And since many new armors appearing, the combination changes too.
You maybe cannot image people now using two duo elements armors can gain a mono element armor. But this is never gonna happen before.
And for now, there is not what you say 4 elements can gain any possible results, some armors cannot combine together, check the datasheet or someone post the picture on the forum, some armors cannot combine, the system will tell you that's impossible. See, there is luck issue, but also reflect that there does has the series of formula, just not guarantee the results.
By the way, I think you are little sensitive, I just wanna ask some information about the starmetal, many people have different opinion of this, listen more would be wise. And since the combination has been more diversify than before, I wanna confirm is the old formula still works or maybe there is another different combination.
That's it, simply idea, do not think too complex and doubt my incentive.
? All i see is that as long as the elements match, the armor can be crafted. Earth + spirit = chance for any earth + spirit armor, with 3 star and 4 star being much harder to craft.

What if I tell you now that i just crafted star metal using a fire basic + swamp shaman? Both lvl 30, swamp shaman was a +.

The only definite thing we know is that a fire + a spirit = fire/spirit duo element. Water + fire = fire/water duo element. Fire/water +Spirit/earth = any possible combination of the 4. Whether or not the outcome is a 2 star, 3 star or 4 star is obviously just down to probabilities, why would gree make it any different? You think the programmer will intentionally put a secret "code" for star metal like, lvl 37 barbarian + combined with a lvl 53 spectral captain non+, with captain on left and barbarian on right, will exactly give you star metal?

Flare
04-17-2013, 03:30 PM
No, you get the wrong mean.
From my experience, the level do not affect what you gain. The +version may affect.
And since many new armors appearing, the combination changes too.
You maybe cannot image people now using two duo elements armors can gain a mono element armor. But this is never gonna happen before.
And for now, there is not what you say 4 elements can gain any possible results, some armors cannot combine together, check the datasheet or someone post the picture on the forum, some armors cannot combine, the system will tell you that's impossible. See, there is luck issue, but also reflect that there does has the series of formula, just not guarantee the results.
By the way, I think you are little sensitive, I just wanna ask some information about the starmetal, many people have different opinion of this, listen more would be wise. And since the combination has been more diversify than before, I wanna confirm is the old formula still works or maybe there is another different combination.
That's it, simply idea, do not think too complex and doubt my incentive.

Um no, the reason why armors cant combine is 100% obvious. You cant combine 2 armors with the same element in them, so you cant combine 2 waters or 2 spirit. Also this means you cant combine a water spirit + a mono water, or a water spirit + spirit air because one element overlaps. This is painfully obvious...

The game even TELLS you this when you try it. Go try and fuse an infernal lord with a basic fire, and it says this:

"Combined armors cannot share any elements. Pick an armor without the Fire element!"

-_-

Eunuchorn
04-17-2013, 03:40 PM
What? 5 million a day?

Lvl 3 training field gives 48,000 in 24 hrs (2k per hour, 24k per cycle of 12 hours).
Assuming you have no other building except training field (and arena, fusing machine, 1 chest and 1 monster nest), ie NO ARMORIES, you have 15 slots of training field.

15 * 48,000 = 720,000 a day.

2) Why farm crius? Same 24 enhancement point per crius, and it cost 9k or 12k to craft? Cant check it my armoury is running at the moment. What's the point for crius?

I was exaggerating, but it would take me around a week to save up 720,000.

Look how many nests I have. They cost 100k, & lvl2-3 is 48 gems.
It caps out at 2500 every two hours......
Someone Calculate the IPH of all buildings. I could use a good laugh.

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 03:48 PM
....of course I know the overlaps issue.
You should know that why people discuss the combination, there is not purely luck.
As the Infernal Lord of the example, different combination does have different percentage of success, due to the influence of armor rarity and maybe +version.
You may gain by using mono fire+ mono earth, but the percentage is lower than higher rarity armor, that's the meaning of discussion.
And from the results which posted by other people, you can observe the percentage for different armor gain, some combination does gain specific armor much easier than others. So that we can follow their step and try few time, we may already gain what we want, not just blindly guess, spend 20-30+times and gain what we want.
Um no, the reason why armors cant combine is 100% obvious. You cant combine 2 armors with the same element in them, so you cant combine 2 waters or 2 spirit. Also this means you cant combine a water spirit + a mono water, or a water spirit + spirit air because one element overlaps. This is painfully obvious...

The game even TELLS you this when you try it. Go try and fuse an infernal lord with a basic fire, and it says this:

"Combined armors cannot share any elements. Pick an armor without the Fire element!"

-_-

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 03:58 PM
If I remember correctly, the most nest for 3 levels are 100,000 golds/15,000 golds/40gems
For the quick money, it is the fastest way of earning money, 1250/hour then Fountain 1200/hour
For the overall, you already know the training fields are better, especially during the sleeping time. 1000/hour/spot slightly lower than monster nest, higher storing capacity.
However, you already spend lots of gems on different buildings, so I guess you will not change them to training fields.
I was exaggerating, but it would take me around a week to save up 720,000.

Look how many nests I have. They cost 100k, & lvl2-3 is 48 gems.
It caps out at 2500 every two hours......
Someone Calculate the IPH of all buildings. I could use a good laugh.

DreamM0d3
04-17-2013, 04:44 PM
I think there is far too much about fusion that we do not know because the sample size is very small and no one actually reports their failed attempts. I would like to believe that the rarity of the combinants would affect the chances of getting a rarer armor but it would be difficult to prove because how many people would be willing to sacrifice their high level armors to be used as fusion. Regarding combinations, I think the reason why some people say certain combinations are more useful is due to the availability of their combinants. For example, Living Flame + Crius is a very popular combination because they are armors that one has to get if they progress through the quests naturally. Who knows that Embersteel + Flowstone may be a better combination? I tend to avoid 4 element fusion unless Im feeling lucky or just want to use up a random Fusion star because there are too many resultant armors.

Taharka
04-17-2013, 09:35 PM
This thread for suggestion only, which means GREE may consider some of them.
For issue reporting, you'd better to contact the customer service, seeking further technical helps, which can solve current issue asap.

So I forgot to mention that when I go to the contact section, I kicks me out of there as well. I didn't know how else to report this problem. If this is not the right area to roport problems, can we get a bug report thread.

Eunuchorn
04-18-2013, 01:00 AM
IPH needs a reformat across the board & Gree knows it, lets move on.

Add New Armor, make all stats the same by tier. Requires exponentially less design time for new armor/+ as only element is different. Every single boss-drop crafted armor is better than Combine only. Boss crafted armors should also not be options when crafting. Crius+Pirate=snakeskin(personal combo result)
Streamlining by tier would also utilize the rock-paper-scissor concept better, as certain /50 would always beat a /70 (assuming similar levels)
Please balance stats by tier.
The fact that the armors from story boss mats are better than combine only is a joke. They need to be balanced stats by tier, then a lvl 50 ** would always have a chance against an equivalent lvl 70 depending on element, & all /70s would be more even depending on element.

The fact that atlantean&hydra are two of the best armors & stomps my stormlord/every other 50/50 i have is laughable.
Any scrub that puts all their resources into a single Cerberus/pirate/swamp armor will be LoLoverpowered.

Tier stats by ****, plz
Maybe change inventory to be 20 of each star I stead of 40 total too?

Arbey
04-23-2013, 03:05 PM
I was hoping you guys would "BOOST" Starmetal Rainment+ stats due to hard to get mats and can only be obtained in chest. You also need alot of mats to craft it. Which I believe can give you guys more profit doing so being the most sought armor in the game due to its OP'ness if approved.

Its a really nice looking armor with a unique element to it. Lets make this one the best armor in the game you can buy by boosting the stats? Say 1400/1400?

Another suggestion: Give us a better reward in PVP. Atleast for the top 5 players. Having this in place would actually benefit you guys more into us spending more gems to obtain it. And im not talking about Shaman Robes+/Infernal+ or anything you see very often ingame. Give us something unique that can only be obtain being in the top 5. (with better stats ofcourse). Im sure you guys will make tons of money from this.

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 03:08 PM
Indeed, cannot agree more.

The Starmetal+ has low stats, cannot compare to many new armors now, need to be enhanced immediately.

For the arena fight reward, need to improved too, especially top ranked players, the rewards now are too simple, lack of competition and motivation. I believe more rewards will increase the competition and make GREE earn more money than before.
I was hoping you guys would "BOOST" Starmetal Rainment+ stats due to hard to get mats and can only be obtained in chest. You also need alot of mats to craft it. Which I believe can give you guys more profit doing so being the most sought armor in the game due to its OP'ness if approved.

Its a really nice looking armor with a unique element to it. Lets make this one the best armor in the game you can buy by boosting the stats?

Arbey
04-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Indeed, cannot agree more.

Just send you a message:)

Yup, I got it. Check your inbox.

Eunuchorn
04-23-2013, 07:25 PM
A: increase armor cap
B: Allow friends list sortable:
Lvl highest -> lowest or low - high, Most wins, Most losses
C: ARMOR ENHANCING & CRAFTING HAVE SAME BUG THAT FRIENDS LIST HAD

starkthunder
04-24-2013, 01:13 AM
My suggestion is put keys in the arena rewards. First 25 get a black key, top 100 get a gold, and top 1000 a silver.

iisaiahc
04-24-2013, 01:58 AM
Hey The Wise One, i'm currently staying in Singapore and was hoping that i can get more gem offers for my region. It seems like it has to be with me staying in the Asian region? Do look into this matter as i've waited almost a week but do not see my gem offers refreshing! I have tried contacting support but to no avail the problem is still there.

Justice711
04-24-2013, 02:17 AM
I do hope if the WISE one will acknowledge all the comments being made sometimes.. @ least we know they are thinking about it... :(

Like what ideas they like & what is realistic for them etc... like increasing armor slots is a no brainer... why keep @ 40? Friends slots are like 100...

For paying players, I am sure they will wanna collect all the ultra rare armor..

isn't it good sense to increase the armor slots regardless of anything?

Scapino
04-24-2013, 01:10 PM
I loved the 2 times event. Made me want to play more to take advantage.
Be good to have a section every week 2x for us lower level players.

Hate some of the daily rewards for consecutive days played. I see 250 gold as an insult.
Even basic armor is better. Bigger rewards for more than 5 days.

Maybe have different arenas to enter based on level with rewards accordingly.

Better results when fusing. Lvl 70 + lvl 70 should never = lvl 50
It seems too random. Many times I have ended up with worse armor than when I started.
Hate putting time into flawed results.

Increase armor cap. I always seem full.

The Wise One
04-24-2013, 01:20 PM
I do hope if the WISE one will acknowledge all the comments being made sometimes.. @ least we know they are thinking about it... :(

Like what ideas they like & what is realistic for them etc... like increasing armor slots is a no brainer... why keep @ 40? Friends slots are like 100...

For paying players, I am sure they will wanna collect all the ultra rare armor..

isn't it good sense to increase the armor slots regardless of anything?

Acknowledged! We look over this thread often.

Justice711
04-24-2013, 04:38 PM
Acknowledged! We look over this thread often.

Great! :) much appreciated!

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 05:27 AM
At first, I would ask you a simply question, what makes you believe your company are so successful?

Because the increasing number of players and many of them buy your gems?

So that you can keep trying to expand the limitation of players' tolerance, using players loyalty and manipulate the game to satisfy your greedy heart?!

Come on, you are falling now. Being proactive is the key to survival, your company now even poor reactive, poor support response, poor communication with players, play trick with us and you think you are smart ha?

People may act irrational behavior and with all limit tolerance, keep trying challenge players, keep dreaming they will accept the current situation and spend money. One day, probably soon, your company will suddenly fall down without notice, and you do not even know the reason.

'People come fast, and quit faster' you should know this words.

Let's together to see how foolish you are and how you make fool of players:)

1. Dark prince chest, guarantee rare above!

What a great announcement! Could you tell me the Rarity of Nemesis:)?

Ironic, ha? I think maybe only two reason for that.

1) you company lack of wisdom and made stupid mistake

2) you're humoring people and think this is a good joke:)

If you are as successful as Blizzard, I may suppose the 2nd reason.

2. 3X chance to gain Blah blah blah

Another great announcement too! Make people feel that if they open 11 chest they must can gain the armor.

Let's see and calculate the number together:)

Ignore those small amount gems spending players, just focus on two large spender.

1) spent 3200 gems and gained nothing Legendary. Only 15 Nemesis and lots of rubbish.

2) spent 1000 gems and gained nothing Legendary too. Only 4 Nemesis and rubbish.

Pay attention, this is already under 3X chance. 3X chance man!!!

Let's calculate together:)

The probability of gaining Legendary armor:

Total gems spend: 3200+1000=4200

200 gems for 11 chests, so the number of total chests open: 4200/200*11=231

None of them gain the armor, so the probability is 0/231

Okay, some people may say they are not lucky as you. Come one, wanna show on your lucky or flunk mind think you get magical power and can manipulate the probability?

Fine, let us suppose that open 231 can gain one under 3x chance.

The suppose probability would be 1/231/3=0.001443=0.144% (open 1000 chests can only gain 1)

Funny ha?

I guess GREE cannot show their smile now:)

Another probability calculation for Nemesis:

Total chests number: 231 (as above)

Total nemesis gain: 15+4=19

Probability: 19/231=0.08225=8.23%=1/12(open 12 to gain one)

Let us help you to add a 3x chance on that too, makes people to believe they can gain 1 from 3.

8.23%*3=24.69% not even 25%=1/4

Which means people may still need to open 4 or 5 to gain 1 nemesis under so-called 3x chance!!!

GREE, now can you deny your greedy and foolish?

3. Enhanced chest.

This is our players' most favorite chest. Now became what?

You certainly can set a Dark prince chest, but why destroy the Enhanced chest what we most like?

I opened 50 chests by spending all my gold keys, let me show you and other players what I gain.

Potion and Fusion stone: 25.

Uncommon armor: 4

Rare armor: 3

Gem: 1

Material: 17 (Chimera horn, phoenix feather, typhoon stone, repeatedly. There is no even one Jewel of dark prince, no even one Fragment of Starmetal. WTF!)

I've remembered when I first play this game before a month, I used my only 2 gold key and gained Spectral Captain Uniform and Hydramancer Nemesis

What a good memory for beginner.

But now, see what left for Enhanced chest?

How many people miss the Former Enhanced chest like me? Show your voice!

4. Well Distraction!

I would say making a slightly change does attract few simple people's mind.

from 40 capacity to 50. Yep, lots of help ha? Why not allow item overlap? Why not make the number to 100?

From the notes, why not give us changelog directly?

What we can see is you using small progress to distract people's attention, let them have a perfect day dream wish to believe you are making the progress and doing benefit for them, then you can keep sucking their blood.

When you suck out the blood and loyalty, people will leave you and you will be certainly fall.

I'm still pretty curious that how dare you company making fooling and at the meantime open this forum. Lack of wisdom again? We players certainly will share our thoughts and data, the only way to foolish people more perfectly is to shut down the forum, so that our players may comparable lack of communication with each other, so that players may wake up later and keep day dreaming and give their blood to feed your greedy heart!

At last, don't you even think you don't owe players an apology?

Epon
04-26-2013, 05:48 AM
Just adding a comment on the gems things. I think it would be nice to include a gem reward for each level gained (retroactively of course) and going forward, more ways to get free gems. Gaining gems is not really that easy. I saw someone in another post say he can get 30 gems a week for free. I seriously question that.

I do the quests, which gain some gems now and again. I watch the videos, of which I get maybe 1 or 2 a day (there are times when I get no free video watch for an entire day), for maybe 7-10 gems a week. I've started doing a couple of the other "free" offers, but they never are really free. Even the "free" ones want you to sign up for a service or somesuch with a credit card, or agree to have a charge to your phone/data plan account.

I've bought gems now and again, and sure, its fine to have that ability (and I bought quite a lot during the sale). But there would be more encouragement to play more if there were a better shot at a free gem more frequently, considering how much it costs for a chance at nemises armor, since after round 21 or so, its virtually required that at least one member of your party have this armor to defeat the boss. Certainly if you have any little hope of getting the + version of a boss armor, you need multiple nemises armors and lots of gems to summon the boss. I've never even come close and I play frequently throughout the day at work and home.

I've noticed that the price to "recover" your fighters after a defeat has also more than doubled, from 5 gems to 12 gems for the first recovery.

Gems are also required for the final upgrade to buildings, buying a 4th armory (honestly, I don't recall if it was required for earlier ones too, but I know 20 were required for a 4th), recovering double downs after a defeat (and its amazing how often I lose on the 8th battle).

If you are going to make everything require numerous gems to play, either reduce the price, or provide more frequent ways to really earn free gems.

deathexe
04-26-2013, 06:22 AM
Just adding a comment on the gems things. I think it would be nice to include a gem reward for each level gained (retroactively of course) and going forward, more ways to get free gems. Gaining gems is not really that easy. I saw someone in another post say he can get 30 gems a week for free. I seriously question that.

I do the quests, which gain some gems now and again. I watch the videos, of which I get maybe 1 or 2 a day (there are times when I get no free video watch for an entire day), for maybe 7-10 gems a week. I've started doing a couple of the other "free" offers, but they never are really free. Even the "free" ones want you to sign up for a service or somesuch with a credit card, or agree to have a charge to your phone/data plan account.

I've bought gems now and again, and sure, its fine to have that ability (and I bought quite a lot during the sale). But there would be more encouragement to play more if there were a better shot at a free gem more frequently, considering how much it costs for a chance at nemises armor, since after round 21 or so, its virtually required that at least one member of your party have this armor to defeat the boss. Certainly if you have any little hope of getting the + version of a boss armor, you need multiple nemises armors and lots of gems to summon the boss. I've never even come close and I play frequently throughout the day at work and home.

I've noticed that the price to "recover" your fighters after a defeat has also more than doubled, from 5 gems to 12 gems for the first recovery.

Gems are also required for the final upgrade to buildings, buying a 4th armory (honestly, I don't recall if it was required for earlier ones too, but I know 20 were required for a 4th), recovering double downs after a defeat (and its amazing how often I lose on the 8th battle).

If you are going to make everything require numerous gems to play, either reduce the price, or provide more frequent ways to really earn free gems.

While I do believe that the value of gems are starting to overpower the game, I think there are some corrections to be made. Firstly, for the event bosses, you don't exactly need the nemesis armor unless you're killing the boss at much later levels. I've easily managed to pass the level 25 boss with no nemesis whatsoever. The most I needed was the bonus damage provided by using friends (they don't need to wear nemesis either). Basically for the boss, what you need is the correct elemental combinations for your armor to go far.

The only thing I'm extremely dissatisfied with about the gems is the dark prince chest. I mean, placing the nemesis armor in the dark prince chest is fine, so that not everyone can get them easily. However, the chances of getting the nemesis armor definitely needs to be improved, a lot, along with the chances of getting better armors. Right now players Almost find no incentive to try for the better armors since the chances of getting them are extremely low.

Sigh, I do hope the game starts to take these opinions into consideration and improve on them.

Aradan
04-26-2013, 09:48 AM

while i do agree with what you are saying about stuff needing to change with gems, i have 0 problem getting gems from free offers whenever i want them. today i think so far i've gained like 40ish, yesterday i gained over 100. it just depending on how much time i have to do the offers(and no i don't do the offers that require subscription or credit or any person information).

Also boss is not that hard to beat without nemesis, like deathexe said, what is really needed is the bonus damage from friend hires. and strong friends and armor help too. I'm only level 58 right now, and im just going through the stages easily still, currently stage 22 and no nemesis armor, and i don't use gems to recover or buy extra energy, i beat him with 1 go, and if i don't i wait for my energy to regenerate and usually can summon another 2 knights to finish him off before he hides again.

but yes something does need to change with the gems, and the chances of getting high rarity armors from the chest. i would also like to see and increase in the recovery time of energy.

Epon
04-26-2013, 12:09 PM
today i think so far i've gained like 40ish, yesterday i gained over 100.

I'm curious which ones you did. Yes, there are some that say "free", but you have to sign up for something with a credit card, and then remember to cancel before the card gets charged. I've done those type of "free offers" before and its always been a hassle to get your cancellation in "in time" because of the hoops you have to jump through for the cancellation. Sure, you don't have to do them, but at least it should be honest and say its not really "free."

Even the "short" survey type offer for 4 gems took forever to complete (i.e. about 45 minutes)

Yes, i can do the boss w/o nemises armor up to a point. Last boss, I got up to level 27, but couldn't do level 28 even with 2 high level friends with nemises armor (I was level 73) in one shot. I don't mind, I still get the initial boss armor and other items. My point was, I see no way to ever get the + version of the armor without needing at least 1 set of nemesis armor (and possibly more for other members of your own party, I have no idea, I've never gone beyond level 35 - and I only reached that level once when I spent over 200 in gems for fighter restoration, back when it was only 5 gems)

deathexe
04-26-2013, 05:07 PM
I'm curious which ones you did. Yes, there are some that say "free", but you have to sign up for something with a credit card, and then remember to cancel before the card gets charged. I've done those type of "free offers" before and its always been a hassle to get your cancellation in "in time" because of the hoops you have to jump through for the cancellation. Sure, you don't have to do them, but at least it should be honest and say its not really "free."

Even the "short" survey type offer for 4 gems took forever to complete (i.e. about 45 minutes)

Yes, i can do the boss w/o nemises armor up to a point. Last boss, I got up to level 27, but couldn't do level 28 even with 2 high level friends with nemises armor (I was level 73) in one shot. I don't mind, I still get the initial boss armor and other items. My point was, I see no way to ever get the + version of the armor without needing at least 1 set of nemesis armor (and possibly more for other members of your own party, I have no idea, I've never gone beyond level 35 - and I only reached that level once when I spent over 200 in gems for fighter restoration, back when it was only 5 gems)

Well, currently I'm at level 31 of the event boss, and I've only been using a maximum of four knights so far. The nemesis armor isn't even required yet. One thing I've learnt is that sometimes you just need the right combination of armor. In this case, the swamp shaman+ works superbly against this boss, along with the hydra hunter+.

I would probably be able to kill the level 43 stage of the boss with five knights - even if two of them are friends wearing the swamp shaman+. However since some of them wear the nemesis armor, I tend to use them for precaution's sake.

zhy
04-26-2013, 05:18 PM
uhm from aarki i can earn only 1-2 gems per day, usually i have only 1 game to install, nothing else n on some days i have no offers, are there other links to earn gems?

ang1977
04-26-2013, 06:17 PM
remove the cap of leveling rewards ( HP+ATK+DEF ) after level 100. or else i find it pointless to play, nothing to look forward as no increase of hp & atk & def.

stop all nonsenses on selling your gems as they are like scams to me. i won't buy any more after spending usd 5xx !

what i do now with this game is ; collect gold every 12 hrs, craft snakeskin armours every 2hrs, enhance amours, farm some snakeskins reluctantly, kill event boss every 4hrs, kick some butts in the arena when i am passing motions.......

its a good game but thumbs down for the management/developer.

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 06:28 PM
Great sum up! Many things do need to change. Just depends GREE wanna listen from us or not.
remove the cap of leveling rewards ( HP+ATK+DEF ) after level 100. or else i find it pointless to play, nothing to look forward as no increase of hp & atk & def.

stop all nonsenses on selling your gems as they are like scams to me. i won't buy any more after spending usd 5xx !

what i do now with this game is ; collect gold every 12 hrs, craft snakeskin armours every 2hrs, enhance amours, farm some snakeskins reluctantly, kill event boss every 4hrs, kick some butts in the arena when i am passing motions.......

its a good game but thumbs down for the management/developer.

Daemon
04-26-2013, 07:07 PM
today i think so far i've gained like 40ish, yesterday i gained over 100.

What offers are you doing? I do all the in-game offers and the offers you access through the internet link they send you, and I'm lucky to get 10 gems per day. Is there another way to access other offers?

Aradan
04-27-2013, 05:57 PM
What offers are you doing? I do all the in-game offers and the offers you access through the internet link they send you, and I'm lucky to get 10 gems per day. Is there another way to access other offers?

i am clicking on the "video offers" continuously. Now what i have noticed through this and what is probably effecting you and everyone is WiFi. If you are connected through WiFi the offers never seem to come up(if i spam for like 10 minutes straight clicking i maybe get 1 or 2 video offers), but if you are connected through your 3/4G network connection the offers pop up like crazy, the only down side to this is the video's will eat up your data plan like crazy, the day i did over 100 it used up about 450mb's worth of data, but that also included just playing normally for quite a few hours as well.

So that is my way of getting a but load of gems really fast and easy, but also my warning, it will eat up your phones data plan like crazy so monitor it carefully if you don't have a large data plan

pown otto
04-27-2013, 10:16 PM
im new so maybe you wont take my opinion, but i think the knights should heal faster because i have to wait ages before i can do the next level in the game, also i think that you should make it easier to get gems or have them needed less in the game, i know you make alot of money through this and adds but i mean come on, the game is almost unplayable without buying something. also i think that you should make a walkthrough guide on the forums, like to show people how to play so they arnt like me, having no idea what im doing haha

deathexe
04-27-2013, 10:29 PM
im new so maybe you wont take my opinion, but i think the knights should heal faster because i have to wait ages before i can do the next level in the game, also i think that you should make it easier to get gems or have them needed less in the game, i know you make alot of money through this and adds but i mean come on, the game is almost unplayable without buying something. also i think that you should make a walkthrough guide on the forums, like to show people how to play so they arnt like me, having no idea what im doing haha

Hey there, welcome to the game and forum :)

Anyways, just something you should know. It's very much possible to go through the game without spending real money. I for one, have never spent a cent on the game yet I'm level 94 and can easily get the +version of the event boss armor without spending gems and I do fine in the arena too.

DreamM0d3
04-27-2013, 10:30 PM

Being new doesn't mean that your suggestions lack any weight. If a suggestion helps to improve the game, why not?

Catastr0phy
04-28-2013, 12:55 AM

click around through the forum a little for guides and such. They are around, but we just can't sticky them. xD

Alexa
04-28-2013, 02:08 AM
I don't know if my *suggestion* would be valid for everyone but **BOSSES** should come back. Like maybe have like a seperate boss from the weekly boss and just like the weekly boss, random **old bosses** should be there weekly. No, I don't mean the summoning stone we already have because you've got to spend a whole lot of gems on them. This way, players that are new will be able to craft the older bosses. And the players that didn't get the plus versions have a second opportunity. Like I myself, I'm a boss armor collector, and I've had every armor since Mountain Gorlog (though I fused that and Bone Harvester-errr bad choice) but I've always wanted to craft the Steampowered, and the Dragon tamer...

**P.S.

You guys should have a spirit boss next week :) . Maybe a Spirit/Water boss :)

deathexe
04-28-2013, 02:16 AM
I don't know if my *suggestion* would be valid for everyone but **BOSSES** should come back. Like maybe have like a seperate boss from the weekly boss and just like the weekly boss, random **old bosses** should be there weekly. No, I don't mean the summoning stone we already have because you've got to spend a whole lot of gems on them. This way, players that are new will be able to craft the older bosses. And the players that didn't get the plus versions have a second opportunity. Like I myself, I'm a boss armor collector, and I've had every armor since Mountain Gorlog (though I fused that and Bone Harvester-errr bad choice) but I've always wanted to craft the Steampowered, and the Dragon tamer...

**P.S.

You guys should have a spirit boss next week :) . Maybe a Spirit/Water boss :)

Steam powered and dragon tamer are both fusable if you really want to go for it :) actually i'm not sure if the other mono element boss armors are fusable cause there are cases where people have managed to fuse monoelement armors. Dual element boss armors should be fusable if I'm not mistaken. I guess that's Gree's way of letting us get the event boss armors :)

Leosimas
04-28-2013, 05:21 AM
I would like to see a "protection" for our armors like a box that you can check and mark it as protected.
Why this? If you play the game in a tablet it's more difficult for a misclick but in a phone the chances increase a lot.
So, with this we can protect our best armor for using them as enhance material or to fuse them when we don't want.

Howzee87
04-28-2013, 08:10 AM

I get the feeling that the offers for free gems depend on your physical location.

I'm in Australia and I'm in the 'very-few-offers-per-day' boat. I'm lucky if there are 3 new offers each day, and most of them are only 1-4 gems each.
I've never seen a video offer (from pressing the "video offers" button) but I do see the occasional video in the standard "offers" section.

If you don't mind - those of you who can get 100+ gems a day through offers - where are you?

Alexa
04-28-2013, 09:34 AM
Steam powered and dragon tamer are both fusable if you really want to go for it :) actually i'm not sure if the other mono element boss armors are fusable cause there are cases where people have managed to fuse monoelement armors. Dual element boss armors should be fusable if I'm not mistaken. I guess that's Gree's way of letting us get the event boss armors :)

Really? They're fusable? If so what should I put in the slots? I barely trust the fusion armors thingy too because it depends on chances. One time I was aiming for spectral, and I put Snakeskin, and Living Flame, I got CHIMAERA. I was a bit upset. I've never really gotten anything good from fusing but those crappy armors like Wind Monarch's and Volcanic Mantle... Although, I did get a Flowstone :)

necro_mako
04-28-2013, 09:34 AM
It would be great to be able to see all your armors in a central place rather than having to try to monkey around to see them.

Also being able to see how many armor pieces you have of a particular kind. I know it shows how many you need to craft, but when they do the double drops (which I love) and you're stockpiling parts it would be nice to see how many you've gotten.

Oh, and maybe change the drop ratio of the higher bosses for their special items. I fought that damn Phoenix 4 times before it dropped a feather.

Howzee87
04-28-2013, 10:22 AM
It would be great to be able to see all your armors in a central place rather than having to try to monkey around to see them.

Also being able to see how many armor pieces you have of a particular kind. I know it shows how many you need to craft, but when they do the double drops (which I love) and you're stockpiling parts it would be nice to see how many you've gotten.

Oh, and maybe change the drop ratio of the higher bosses for their special items. I fought that damn Phoenix 4 times before it dropped a feather.

I've only been playing ~ 2 weeks but these are my exact same biggest annoyances that I have with the game.

An armory where we can view all the armor we have on hand - with something more obvious than a name at the bottom to separate what is currently being worn.

An inventory of all materials you have collected. The current system is useless - As soon as I have enough to create 1 piece I have no idea how many more I have collected. I'd like to know if I can build 2, 3, 20... sets or if I should collect more materials.

I think the boss character should only drop 1 item. I'm sick of trying to collect snakeskin/feathers/typhoon gems and only receiving items that were dropped by bosses in the first 3 levels!

pown otto
04-28-2013, 10:31 AM
I think we should be able to line armors up in the armorsmith, like you collect materials for idk say snakeskin all day then go to the armorsmith and line the armors up and it makes them in the 30mins then starts right on another one without you having to do anything, this way you can wake up and use them to enchance your armors but it stops if your armor space gets full or something, i think this would be a decent idea

deathexe
04-28-2013, 03:35 PM
Really? They're fusable? If so what should I put in the slots? I barely trust the fusion armors thingy too because it depends on chances. One time I was aiming for spectral, and I put Snakeskin, and Living Flame, I got CHIMAERA. I was a bit upset. I've never really gotten anything good from fusing but those crappy armors like Wind Monarch's and Volcanic Mantle... Although, I did get a Flowstone :)

Yeah you just need to get the element combinations right and you'll have a chance to get it.

Keymoe
04-28-2013, 03:52 PM
I've only been playing ~ 2 weeks but these are my exact same biggest annoyances that I have with the game.

An armory where we can view all the armor we have on hand - with something more obvious than a name at the bottom to separate what is currently being worn.

An inventory of all materials you have collected. The current system is useless - As soon as I have enough to create 1 piece I have no idea how many more I have collected. I'd like to know if I can build 2, 3, 20... sets or if I should collect more materials.

I think the boss character should only drop 1 item. I'm sick of trying to collect snakeskin/feathers/typhoon gems and only receiving items that were dropped by bosses in the first 3 levels!
+1, Th ought that this fix would come up eventually. This might be the 7th time it's been suggested. Read GREE, we're trying to make your job easier you and harder for the coders.

zhy
04-28-2013, 04:46 PM
game needs more transparency on chests rewards

Slevinn
04-29-2013, 05:56 AM

I have to agree and disagree with you. The idea of show how many armors of a specific type you can craft should be fixed. Then you can know how ofter you have to grind medussa or if you have material to craft 20 snakeskin's.
I do think that bosses in later levels should keep dropping 2 items, that makes the drop more rare. It shouldnt be so easy to keep getting the materials.

RadLonghammer
04-30-2013, 06:05 AM
Dear Wise One,

We've seen GREE react already to two commonly voiced requests. We wanted more armor slots and we got them. We also wanted the friend page to stop resetting to the top after we remove a player from one of our friend slots, and we got that too. Great fix.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the role you play in communicating player concerns to GREE, and also to thank GREE for responding to those concerns. Kudos!

I'd also like to echo a third common request that has not yet been addressed; the need for a materials inventory page.

The ability for a player to know how many armor crafting elements he has in stock would greatly enhance player experience, and at a bare minimum of development cost. After all, the information is already being tracked by the game, all that would need to be added would be a graphical interface for the player to see, perhaps a "store room" linked from the armory page.

Thanks again for all you do, and please do pass this on.

Best Regards,

Rad

deathexe
05-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Hey Wise One and my fellow knights,

I was wondering what you guys would think about changing the arena awards to coupons for armors (of your choice of element) that could be redeemed anytime in a week and must be used in a day? (to prevent players from saving them up) like, a bronze reward would be 10 monoelement armor coupons to use as enchancing materials, silver would be 8 dual element armor coupons, gold would be 16 dual element armor coupons, and black would be 20 dual element armor coupons.

I doubt that black medalist would actually need a three star armor. The fact that they're black medalist easily tells us that their armors are already pretty good. Enchancing materials seem more fair as a reward I believe.

Mike Stanley
05-06-2013, 06:32 AM
Is there a way to restart the game if there is can someone please tell me if there isn't can you add that into the game

Justice711
05-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Hey Wise One and my fellow knights,

I was wondering what you guys would think about changing the arena awards to coupons for armors (of your choice of element) that could be redeemed anytime in a week and must be used in a day? (to prevent players from saving them up) like, a bronze reward would be 10 monoelement armor coupons to use as enchancing materials, silver would be 8 dual element armor coupons, gold would be 16 dual element armor coupons, and black would be 20 dual element armor coupons.

I doubt that black medalist would actually need a three star armor. The fact that they're black medalist easily tells us that their armors are already pretty good. Enchancing materials seem more fair as a reward I believe.

Totally agreed. The prize still suck... Even giving out dark prince keys are an easier solution.

Look, giving sliver & bronze medalist 1 dark prince key is like tempting little children with sweets, once addicted they will want more... Makes better economic sense. Even if you think it's a bad idea, handling out with 10 green gems works as well...

Besides the prestige, there really isn't any other reason to play arena...

Ryuugan
05-06-2013, 08:57 AM
im rank 6 atm in the arena but from what ive seen is from 1-50 only a few has good armor... i can pretty defeat most of the top 50 with only my first knight, though im wonderin how they get so much point cause i always double down. maybe they use gems for energy but seriously using gems to get a normal 3* star armor and few fusion stone is just dumb in my opinion.

Justice711
05-06-2013, 09:02 AM
im rank 6 atm in the arena but from what ive seen is from 1-50 only a few has good armor... i can pretty defeat most of the top 50 with only my first knight, though im wonderin how they get so much point cause i always double down. maybe they use gems for energy but seriously using gems to get a normal 3* star armor and few fusion stone is just dumb in my opinion.

I mention this to the wise 1 2 weeks in a row... Maybe can mention it again. ZHY got investigated last week... Lol

He says 2 person got banned.... So go figure..

Ryuugan
05-06-2013, 09:11 AM
I mention this to the wise 1 2 weeks in a row... Maybe can mention it again. ZHY got investigated last week... Lol

He says 2 person got banned.... So go figure..
i read it somewhere in a post that he got rank up cause some got banned. also i had maxed atlantean+,flowstone+ and hydra+ and the best i could do was top 100 on earlier arena events until i got my armor through spending gems on DPC. also they might wear weaker when waiting for refresh and counter back with revenge once energy is full cause revenge gives more points than usual. i dun do it cause im lazy to switch everytime my armor to fight in arena.

zhy
05-06-2013, 09:52 AM
yeah dont see any reason to throw gems in arena. well if they wanna keep giving crappy rewards is ok, but i would like to have something like a arena loyalty program, example all the pts u get are saved somewhere n u can use em as another virtual money to purchase armors, maybe storm sorcerer sky guardian n wicked wraith with 500k pts, n the + versions with 1M pts, well would be also good to purchase other armors for enhancement only at lower price, think would make ppl be more active in arena

Alexa
05-07-2013, 08:28 PM
-Trading System: A lot of players want this! Well Gree should introduce it! I have so much potions, fusions, super rare armor materials that I don't even need.

-Game communication: One should be able to chat or message their fellow players. I think this can make the game funner and less lonelier. Sometimes Id just be playing and I would wonder if people are playing it or not. And like I need to fill my time waiting on refilling energy and health and all that.

-PC version: Ah, I want this on a PC!

-Chest problem: I think the DPC is really rigged. Either the price should be reduced, not give out 1/2 star armors, or increase the chance of getting a good armour.

-More game plot: I am done with the game. Defeated the Prince countless times. Maybe there should be season 2 of some sort of this game??

-Elements in armor: Okay I've been thinking since Starmetal has all elements, we should be able to craft 3 elemental armors or 4 elemental armors! Add this idea to the game plot. Like create more stages to where we can get materials to craft a multi elemental armor

I think that's all that I have in mind lol

hhm
05-07-2013, 09:05 PM
I totally agree with everything she said.

-Trading System: A lot of players want this! Well Gree should introduce it! I have so much potions, fusions, super rare armor materials that I don't even need.

-Game communication: One should be able to chat or message their fellow players. I think this can make the game funner and less lonelier. Sometimes Id just be playing and I would wonder if people are playing it or not. And like I need to fill my time waiting on refilling energy and health and all that.

-Chest problem: I think the DPC is really rigged. Either the price should be reduced, not give out 1/2 star armors, or increase the chance of getting a good armour.

-More game plot: I am done with the game. Defeated the Prince countless times. Maybe there should be season 2 of some sort of this game??

-Elements in armor: Okay I've been thinking since Starmetal has all elements, we should be able to craft 3 elemental armors or 4 elemental armors! Add this idea to the game plot. Like create more stages to where we can get materials to craft a multi elemental armor

Howzee87
05-07-2013, 10:29 PM
I agree with most of these points.

- Trading system - Definitely. Some sort of market place where any sort of items can be traded for others. Or limit it to materials/materials, potions/fusion stones, gold/gems - or something along those lines.

- Game communication - A chat system is in a few other games I've downloaded and it's a resource hog. A messaging system might be ok. Like an sms service between your friends list.

- A PC version would be great but it pretty much means making an entire new game (from a coding view). And getting it to communicate quickly with your iDevice version could be tricky. Also opens it up to (more?) hacking.

- Haven't opened enough chests to give a thorough statement - It does seem pointless to have 1 or 2 star armours in the DPC though. When your spending 20 gems at a time you'd hope for at least 3 star.

- More game plot - Absolutely. It wouldn't surprise me if this is already being worked on. Hopefully it can be added to this game rather than requiring a "knights & dragons 2". I haven't even finished this 'storyline' yet but I can see this game keeping my interest if they added more areas.

- Multi (3+) element armours - I'm in two minds about this. It would mean an almost infinite number of new armours which could be great - but - it would get insanely difficult to keep track of what you have/want, type dis/advantages gets more complicated, you'll get so many new complaints about armours being over/under powered.

deathexe
05-07-2013, 11:02 PM

I'd definitely support the in game communication idea, it's what all players old and new need.

Can't say the same for the trading system though, unless it's only fusion stars, gold that can be traded. Material being traded would mean having new players getting armors that only other players who have worked hard should be getting. furthermore, limited edition armors wouldn't exactly be limited edition anymore. It'd be taking a lot of fun out of the game.

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 08:11 AM

Agree with all these, it would be nice to have new buildings too.

zhy
05-08-2013, 08:19 AM
uhm once i had 3 sky guardian :P would have love to trade em with some lower player for fusion stones :P

edit : well for us that can kill boss 60 n stay in top 25, we can have 4 boss armors, would be nice to be able to trade em for something useful :P

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Any suggestion which even slightly influence GREE's benefit will be certainly ignored, they only allow themselves to earn:)

Although I like this suggestion, lots of armors would like to trade to others.
uhm once i had 3 sky guardian :P would have love to trade em with some lower player for fusion stones :P

edit : well for us that can kill boss 60 n stay in top 25, we can have 4 boss armors, would be nice to be able to trade em for something useful :P

Howzee87
05-08-2013, 08:50 AM
I'd definitely support the in game communication idea, it's what all players old and new need.

Can't say the same for the trading system though, unless it's only fusion stars, gold that can be traded. Material being traded would mean having new players getting armors that only other players who have worked hard should be getting. furthermore, limited edition armors wouldn't exactly be limited edition anymore. It'd be taking a lot of fun out of the game.

The trading post could be set up to only have materials for areas you've fully cleared.
Say you've got 100 Air Shards and you've just cleared the Sparkling Steppes, you could trade them for Chimera Talons at an exchange rate of, let's say, 25/1
This way you don't have to grind that stage to get mats for you Chimera+ once you've unlocked it.

deathexe
05-08-2013, 04:03 PM
The trading post could be set up to only have materials for areas you've fully cleared.
Say you've got 100 Air Shards and you've just cleared the Sparkling Steppes, you could trade them for Chimera Talons at an exchange rate of, let's say, 25/1
This way you don't have to grind that stage to get mats for you Chimera+ once you've unlocked it.

That makes much better sense. Cause honestly I wouldn't want to see level 10 players having enough materials for a 70+ armor just because they have a generous friend. The hard work more experienced players have put in to get the armors would have been a waste. I would think that a "recycling" store could be added in game. This could be where you exchange your old armors for fusion stars and gold. What you get would depend on the rarity of the armor, and it's current level. Though one and two stars would be worth much less though, so that it wouldn't be exploited.

Ryuugan
05-08-2013, 04:20 PM
or add another option in armorsmith : Defusing which u can put an armor u dun need and get random amount of items might be fusing stones, element shard or gold

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 04:27 PM
All pretty intriguing ideas guys keep it up!

Howzee87
05-09-2013, 11:44 PM
This would be interesting.
So if you put in a basic you just get a shard but, if you were to put in a **** you might get high level materials and a gem or fusion stone.
Is that what you were thinking?

or add another option in armorsmith : Defusing which u can put an armor u dun need and get random amount of items might be fusing stones, element shard or gold

Ryuugan
05-09-2013, 11:48 PM
This would be interesting.
So if you put in a basic you just get a shard but, if you were to put in a **** you might get high level materials and a gem or fusion stone.
Is that what you were thinking?

yes, thats what i meant

Keymoe
05-10-2013, 06:56 AM
That makes much better sense. Cause honestly I wouldn't want to see level 10 players having enough materials for a 70+ armor just because they have a generous friend. The hard work more experienced players have put in to get the armors would have been a waste. I would think that a "recycling" store could be added in game. This could be where you exchange your old armors for fusion stars and gold. What you get would depend on the rarity of the armor, and it's current level. Though one and two stars would be worth much less though, so that it wouldn't be exploited.

+1, well justified.

drogers4
05-10-2013, 07:25 AM
Can you please help! I put in a ticket almost 5 days ago (#562843) and nothing has happened. My I pad died and I purchase a new one. I wrote asking that my Kingdom Age account be transfered to my new devise. I provided the requested info and have not heard back. I assume that there will be a Guild War this weekend and I do not want to miss it. Help Please!

Slevinn
05-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Can you please help! I put in a ticket almost 5 days ago (#562843) and nothing has happened. My I pad died and I purchase a new one. I wrote asking that my Kingdom Age account be transfered to my new devise. I provided the requested info and have not heard back. I assume that there will be a Guild War this weekend and I do not want to miss it. Help Please!
wrong forum bro

The Wise One
05-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Hi,

Please refer to http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?54211-Suggestions-amp-Feedback-We-d-love-to-hear-what-you-think!-PART-2