PDA

View Full Version : Top 250 team every war! Top 100 in ireland? ;)

Ky_Gill
04-03-2013, 01:45 PM
We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

Health Regen: 18%
Infantry Defense: 25%
Ground Defense: 20%
Air Defense: 10%
Sea Defense: 10%
Building Defense: 25%
Building Output: 5%
Guild: +20

We will have a team of 40 members!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

If you're interested, PM me back! I hope to hear back from ya!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!

Ky_Gill
04-03-2013, 02:05 PM
PM me :) :)

Fazhang
04-03-2013, 02:22 PM
More than a faction
Ladies and gentleman we have an offer for you!

This is a chance to join a team that fights with each other and for each other.

Join our brotherhood. 6th in Brazil. 31st in Greenland 25th in Egypt. 124 in China(inactivity)

The Buckwheat Connection is recruiting.

What do we want?
-ACTIVE PLAYERS
-ACTIVE PLAYERS
-Gold Players
-Daily Contributors 10 Million a day. Unless your iph allows more.

Our bonuses include
Health Regen +30
Ground Attack +10
Air Attack +5
Infantry Attack +10
Sea Attack +5
Infantry Defense +30
Ground Defense +25
Air Defense +20
Sea Defense +10
Building Defense +25
Guild Increase +26
Building Output +25

If you're interested please pm me with the following information.
Level
Attack/Defense
IPH
Gold usage(light, moderate, heavy)

Take advantage while you can!

Ky_Gill
04-03-2013, 02:27 PM
We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!

Jaebee
04-03-2013, 04:23 PM
VFF Charlie looking for a merger.
I need 8 players of quality!
Are you a top 100, or top 250 faction with some dead weight?
Why not give me a shout?

Hey, our results speak for themselves.
#29 in Brazil
#29 in Greenland
#32 in Egypt
#41 in China

We aren't going anywhere. But we want to improve.

(See, I can post on your thread too)

Ky_Gill
04-03-2013, 04:29 PM

GatorEyes
04-03-2013, 06:15 PM
• 🌐🌎⭐Samurai's Sword Faction⭐🌎🌐 •
⏬ 🆔🏆 Apply at code: 296172545 🏆🆔 ⏬
🔴Strong, Active group. Most players are 20k-60k🔴
✅We have many bonuses as shown below.✅
🔱Bonuses:
🔺Infantry Def +15%,
🔺Ground Def +10%,
🔺Building Def +15%,
🔺Guild +10,
🔺Health Regen -9%,
♐ Finished around 1100 in China( first war our faction was in) Looking to get near top 500 for Ireland♐
💹💰 Average faction income per day is 20m+ 💰💹

Otherwise add me: 738250414

Ky_Gill
04-03-2013, 07:33 PM

Jizza
04-04-2013, 03:27 PM
@ Ky-gill your faction looks good! Top 250 in the last 3!

My stats are
IPH 640
Att 37k
Def 51k

Would love a chance at your faction.. Pm me!