PDA

View Full Version : Check Your Inventories: Missing "Indestructible" Gold Units

FLYNN37
04-03-2013, 01:19 PM
After the recent spate of glitches and updates, I decided to spend a few minutes comparing screenshots of units won against my current inventory. Much to my surprise -- well, actually, it wasn't surprising at all -- I quickly discovered that gold units have somehow vanished from my inventory. By way of example, here are a couple of screenshots of units I purchased a few months back:

Note that I won/purchased at least three of these "Big Dog" units. Now let's take a look at my current inventory of Big Dogs

Math has never been my thing, but I believe that two is less than three. Where did Mr. Big Dog No. 3 go? He was purchased in reliance upon representations made by Gree, including that he was a fierce, indestructible fighter. Emphasis on indestructible. He shouldn't go anywhere, ever, yet he has abandoned his post and left me to deal with the harsh realities of this game all by myself. There's a word for misrepresentations and nondisclosures of this sort when selling products and/or services to consumers, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Starts with an F maybe??

I have sent two tickets to Gree regarding this issue. One was closed after sending me an email stating that a simple uninstall/reinstall would fix the problem. Per Gree's recommendation, the app has since been uninstalled and reinstalled on my iPhone several times. No dice. This and several other gold units remain AWOL to this day, many many weeks after the initial report to Gree.

My other ticket remains pending. In response to that ticket, which included these exact screenshots, I have only received a generic response requesting screenshots to substantiate my claim, along with instructions on how to take said screenshots and a promise to share any such screenshots that I might produce with Gree engineers. Hilarious/frustrating, right? I have this sneaking suspicion that they never actually read my email and are counting on me not having any screenshots to produce. In any event, I responded by providing the same screenshots as well as others and have heard nothing. Perhaps they are working diligently on this issue and I will soon receive an email advising me that all missing units have been identified and returned to my inventory. Perhaps not. Time will tell I guess.

I post this not to whine about my situation but rather to alert other players to the issue and to suggest a thorough review of your inventories may be in order. As for my particular situation, I am still considering my options . . . .

Cheers.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-03-2013, 01:30 PM
And so it has begun....

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-03-2013, 01:38 PM
My camera roll is now devoted to Gree. Pictures of my dog take hours to find.

Glad you caught this Flynn.

Gritix
04-03-2013, 01:44 PM
And so it has begun....
It was going to come some day.

Fedup
04-03-2013, 01:51 PM
My camera roll is now devoted to Gree. Pictures of my dog take hours to find.

Glad you caught this Flynn.

I thought that comment was very funny made me chuckle that did

CJ54
04-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Invincible items should NOT be disappearing. Flynn, if you can PM me your ticket #, I'll check up on this. It should be an easier inventory comparison.

(Also, the close/reopen app answer is a standard first answer since 99% of the "my units disappeared!!" tickets are due to data loading issues when someone updates the game or deletes and reinstalls)

Doom
04-03-2013, 02:05 PM
This Missing inventory has been going on in the event's for sometime.

I have seen me win 17 units only to receive 14

No help from ticket

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-03-2013, 02:17 PM
I have had this occur for many weeks.

I reported and got the usual "delete - reinstall" response.

There are problems, very big problems.

Web323
04-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Better yet, had to delete - reinstall and lost all progess in the create event including the 54 creates I had to open. Now the event is not there for me to do.

Ghost Recon
04-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Better yet, had to delete - reinstall and lost all progess in the create event including the 54 creates I had to open. Now the event is not there for me to do.The dataset was probably lost in the installation. Check for any incoming datasets. If there is one, hopefully, it will resume the event where you left off.

Hassleham
04-03-2013, 03:37 PM
I specifically remember having two level 10 anniversary centres and 1000 Flancraft Carriers yesterday and today they have ALL gone! Please put them back :)

Golf4life
04-03-2013, 03:54 PM
I specifically remember having two level 10 anniversary centres and 1000 Flancraft Carriers yesterday and today they have ALL gone! Please put them back :)

same here!

i can photoshop some screenshots if that is what is needed

Ghost Recon
04-03-2013, 04:01 PM
I specifically remember having two level 10 anniversary centres and 1000 Flancraft Carriers yesterday and today they have ALL gone! Please put them back :)Did you restart your game? My oil rig periodically disappears from time to time but a simple restart brings it back.

Jd-fors
04-03-2013, 05:00 PM
I have lost a 60 gold unit.sadly I did not screenshot it.guaranteed that wont happen again.by the way I didn't delete and reinstall.it happened right after the battle for china ended.

CJ54
04-03-2013, 05:40 PM
I have lost a 60 gold unit.sadly I did not screenshot it.guaranteed that wont happen again.by the way I didn't delete and reinstall.it happened right after the battle for china ended.

As before, would be glad to check to put people at ease or find the problem. I need the unit name and your invite code.

You're forgetting the two echo leaders and a robot walker, right?

Tha_grease
04-03-2013, 05:58 PM
Lol good one

FLYNN37
04-03-2013, 07:13 PM
CJ - PM w/ ticket number sent.

Q Raider
04-03-2013, 08:46 PM
I suggest all who have Khimsoo' app, check their Army stats, then do an update on the app and do it again.

According to that I no longer have ANY indestructible units apart from the ones which come from the scratchies.

Type in a name (eg Silver Striker 970 Gold) it isn't there......

Keep going using event items or Gold purchases and its the same result....they no longer exist.

They are still currently in my game, however this indicates to me that there is a significant "bug" in the system right now.

gero
04-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Just waiting for a response from a previous ticket dealing with a similar issue with gold units from LE sets not being in the inventory. Will see if hey get to that ticket or not.

SSgt_Wells
04-03-2013, 09:52 PM
As before, would be glad to check to put people at ease or find the problem. I need the unit name and your invite code.

You're forgetting the two echo leaders and a robot walker, right?

I have been playing this game daily for well over a year and I barely lost any units before the battle for China. One of the many units I earned after the BfC was an infantry unit with the title, "Desert Night Watchman". The stats are 500 attack / 573 defense. The bonus applied to this unit was supposed to be 10% casualty reduction, however, this "reduction" has actually increased the casualty rate. I strongly believe this is either a programming error or Gree's way of making us buy more gold units to replace the units we have lost. I would strongly encourage Gree to actually read the complaints being sent to them instead of picking out key words and sending out blanket emails in hopes that it answers most of the questions. I can probably count on one hand how many times I have submitted a ticket to Gree and had it answered correctly the first time. Each one of us has worked very hard to get our stats to where they were before and immediately after the BfC. We deserve an answer, a fix action, and some major compensation. If you don't start caring about your customers... most of us will probably just delete the game and get back to real life. There are about 45 other guys in my Faction that share my sentiments. I can only imagine what the rest of the Modern War community is contemplating at the moment. Tick tock, Gree... Tick tock!

Mcdoc
04-04-2013, 03:10 AM
blah blah blah blah blah. Tick tock, Gree... Tick tock!

I believe you posted this exact message in the China winners thread after obnoxiously quoting a huge leaders posts.

Tsk tsk - cluttering up the forum with repeat post.

StevieBoy
04-04-2013, 10:21 AM
I have had this occur for many weeks.

I reported and got the usual "delete - reinstall" response.

There are problems, very big problems.

Oh come on, It's just a game, no reason to get upset....remember, say something nice about Gree everyday!!

SSgt_Wells
04-04-2013, 06:11 PM
I believe you posted this exact message in the China winners thread after obnoxiously quoting a huge leaders posts.

Tsk tsk - cluttering up the forum with repeat post.

Just getting the message out there, Captain Obvious.

procsyzarc
04-04-2013, 06:24 PM
The concern with this is very few people screenshot and record ever unit they buy so we could easily have a few hundred dollars worth of units disapear and not even realise.

It should not be up to us to keep track Gree should just make sure they fix bugs

Bigboyindiego
04-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Invincible items should NOT be disappearing. Flynn, if you can PM me your ticket #, I'll check up on this. It should be an easier inventory comparison.

(Also, the close/reopen app answer is a standard first answer since 99% of the "my units disappeared!!" tickets are due to data loading issues when someone updates the game or deletes and reinstalls)

Here is a link the VIP gold is a rip off http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEKzGCQXTkI&sns=em if you click accept all you don't get everyone you get one !!! I spent a lot of money on the plane that offered 20%valor ! I still have plane but I'm not getting any extra valor anymore !!! I've been losing to guys with 16 allies and a attk or def score 3/4 the score of me ! I've got close to 4000 allies now a attack of 39k and a def of 50k I've sent 5emails now complaining and have not received any reply or reimbursement !! The video is right there showing the ripoff so what's up ??? I'm not the only one experiencing this problem SO apparently a glitch exists !!!!

Web323
04-05-2013, 07:12 AM
Just realized that I am missing 3 of the Flying Aircraft Carriers as well as the units that came in the LE set.

Bigboyindiego
04-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Here is a link the VIP gold is a rip off http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEKzGCQXTkI&sns=em if you click accept all you don't get everyone you get one !!! I spent a lot of money on the plane that offered 20%valor ! I still have plane but I'm not getting any extra valor anymore !!! I've been losing to guys with 16 allies and a attk or def score 3/4 the score of me ! I've got close to 4000 allies now a attack of 39k and a def of 50k I've sent 5emails now complaining and have not received any reply or reimbursement !! The video is right there showing the ripoff so what's up ??? I'm not the only one experiencing this problem SO apparently a glitch exists !!!!
Video is right their to see , plain as can be that the VIP is ripping people off !! Do I need to make a video off my "indestructible" gold units that we pay top dollar for disappearing ?