PDA

View Full Version : Minimum Level for new LTQ ?

Jizzlestix
04-03-2013, 12:36 PM
and what is it ? not showing for my lower lvl acct

Eraleth
04-03-2013, 01:10 PM
Was hoping to find this out as well. I do not have it on my level 16 acct.

Jizzlestix
04-03-2013, 01:18 PM
cant see it yet , lvl 30

milo1
04-04-2013, 09:04 AM
My friend is lvl 34 and he sees it.. I'm lvl 30 and I don't see it

jonny0284
04-04-2013, 09:23 AM
Ok, here's how I'm going to explain this:

I am level 153 with 171 Hero Strength & Cupid's Bow 85. I hit each of the weakest enemies in newest LTQ for roughly 200-255.

Let's use you now. You're level 34, let's assume your Hero Strength is 45 and your best weapon is 25. You have an energy bar that is probably ~600. So you can muster in maybe 4 hits of let's say 60? You have taken down half of their energy and used practically your whole energy bar.

Here's how this gets played out:

1. Would you be willing to spend 5x the Gems if not more than me to finish? Yes, 5x.
2. Would you call this unfair on the forum because it's not tailored to you?
3. Would you accept this explanation as the basis for why you don't have access to the LTQ, since it alleviates all headaches from Gree Support over whining that "it's too tough".

Seriously. This isn't hard to figure out.

goowokji
04-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Be glad you don't see it with the annoying pointing arrow on your quests icon

Free Ronin
04-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Ok, here's how I'm going to explain this:

I am level 153 with 171 Hero Strength & Cupid's Bow 85. I hit each of the weakest enemies in newest LTQ for roughly 200-255.

Let's use you now. You're level 34, let's assume your Hero Strength is 45 and your best weapon is 25. You have an energy bar that is probably ~600. So you can muster in maybe 4 hits of let's say 60? You have taken down half of their energy and used practically your whole energy bar.

Here's how this gets played out:

1. Would you be willing to spend 5x the Gems if not more than me to finish? Yes, 5x.
2. Would you call this unfair on the forum because it's not tailored to you?
3. Would you accept this explanation as the basis for why you don't have access to the LTQ, since it alleviates all headaches from Gree Support over whining that "it's too tough".

Seriously. This isn't hard to figure out.

Jonny, are you starting to recycle?

jonny0284
04-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Jonny, are you starting to recycle?

Yes. The questions aren't being searched. It's getting old.

SpikedPunchVictim
04-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Most LTQ's aren't tailored for the lower level players. With the current game design paradigm, what's going to happen is that the older players will have a significant advantage over the younger players. They'll have had more time to collect the really big ticketed infantry. I think this game is in its prime now, but give it a year or so, and things will most likely slow down. Younger players won't want to stay committed or have enough investment in the game to want to spend real money for the length of time required to even compete. It's a barrier to entry that is growing with each LTQ.

Perhaps this model works better in Asian markets.

Mr T Perfect
04-05-2013, 07:56 AM
If there is a level cap to stop players from seeing the LTQ - there has to be a way to allow those players to see a lower level LTQ. smaller unit rewards for lower energy input,

Give the new guys a chance to get some invincibles.

Shinazueli
04-05-2013, 08:20 AM
They specifically do not want players that low to have access to the LTQs. The entire point is to force them to level out of that bracket, as nothing else they've done has. Given that there are very strong incentives to stay down there, they needed something to counteract this.