PDA

View Full Version : Crash after composites factory

KidWiz
04-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Hi everyone,

with one of my accounts I started building a composite factory. Since this my game client crashes every time after boot up. I'm using Android with the latest game client.

Deleting cache and downloaded data as well as reinstalling did not change anything :(

Has anyone the same bug and if yes how to resolve this as I'm not able to access the game Interface?

Gree / CJ, is there a way to fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Hi everyone,

with one of my accounts I started building a composite factory. Since this my game client crashes every time after boot up. I'm using Android with the latest game client.

Deleting cache and downloaded data as well as reinstalling did not change anything :(

Has anyone the same bug and if yes how to resolve this as I'm not able to access the game Interface?

Gree / CJ, is there a way to fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

Send an in game ticket.

Chris has said time and time again, NOT to ask these kinds of questions here.

They don't answer them regularly, if at all.

jjm521
04-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Send an in game ticket.

Chris has said time and time again, NOT to ask these kinds of questions here.

They don't answer them regularly, if at all.

Not sure if this was serious reply, but how can he do this if his game crashes on open? Lol

KidWiz
04-03-2013, 12:20 PM
Thanks PJ for advice,

I would have done this but it is not possible becaus I can not access the game client and am not able to send a ticket. Otherwise I would have done this.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Not sure if this was serious reply, but how can he do this if his game crashes on open? Lol

Because, if you can't get into your game, you are offered an option of sending an email to Gree.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Thanks PJ for advice,

I would have done this but it is not possible becaus I can not access the game client and am not able to send a ticket. Otherwise I would have done this.

Use an OLD email reply to send a ticket.

KidWiz
04-03-2013, 12:24 PM
I'll try to resend an old ticket. Hope it helps :-)

Aidan
04-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Send to: en-support@gree.net

KidWiz
04-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Thanks a lot.