PDA

View Full Version : Alliance / camping

2BMC27
04-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Certain members of Camping in the Guild would like to participate in some wars. With Gree having so many of these, it seems that an alliance can be formed between a fighting and camping guild. The fighting guild would have access to a group of players and the camping guild can provide a haven for those that want to take a battle off.

Bonuses for Camping in the Guild:

Upgrade cost +18%
Bldg upgrade speed +22%

823 130 647

If you just want to camp, send a request to join.

zaggin
04-03-2013, 02:24 PM
How did you guys place in the last event? Any daily donation requirements?

2BMC27
04-03-2013, 04:43 PM
First and foremost, we are a camping faction. We only participated in the last event because one player did not realize we were a camping faction. Some of the campers enjoyed the battle and there has been discussions about how to participate in the battles. Change from a camping guild to fighting guild, create a new guild that just fights, etc.

I know there are guilds that can't fill there guilds, can't get consistent participation, have members that don't want to do all the battles. My thought is to create an alliance between a fighting guild and our camping guild. It is analogous to a minor league. Works as a larger group to a common cause, have a spot for fighters to rebuild and take time away, and a spot to call up players from the minor leagues.

Maybe it doesn't work and we will keep on camping! I definitely have one players looking to be mercenaries for the next event.

We do have availability in Camping in the Guild. No set amount of donations. Contribute what you can, when you can. Non-contributors and idle players removed.

kt3448
05-23-2013, 10:03 AM
Interested in joining forces with Guild of United Campers (GUC)? We are comprised of mainly campers but we fight in Wars. We also have an alliance with a Top 5 Guild. Contact me directly via PM if interested. Thanks.

Eddard KFF
05-24-2013, 10:20 AM
Hey I proposed this to some camping guilds and never got an answer. Our guild has a lot of low level and stats requesters, is it ok if we send them to you? My guild placed 165th last war and we are currently recruiting. PM for more details.

Shulaya
05-24-2013, 08:42 PM
I'm currently in my second guild and I plan on leaving it when this war event is over. I'm not looking for an incredibly active guild in the wars, but more of being able to have a choice if I would like to participate. Is there room in any of the Guilds mentioned in this thread? I have good stats for my level.

Please PM me if there's a spot.

Knight Hunter
05-24-2013, 11:35 PM
Hello,
I would like to join a Guild so I can participate in wars and also contribute to helping a guild. I
just started the game three days ago so my stats are not too high, but I do plan on playing every day.
Here are my stats:

Level 21
96 Allies
8258 Attack
8300 Defense
IPH 220
ID 674 893 314

Thanks, can't wait to join a guild!