PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for chance chests

-Ace-
04-03-2013, 10:34 AM
This probably won't be implemented into the game but anyway, I think maybe once a month or once every two months we should have a free go at the enchanted chest. Just like the free chest a day for the normal chest, but once a month maybe. I personally think this is a fairly good suggestion and possibly put the nemesis robes back into the enchanted chest rather than the dark princes chest.

Harvey Guo
04-03-2013, 10:46 AM
Cannot agree more.

DreamM0d3
04-03-2013, 10:53 AM
This probably won't be implemented into the game but anyway, I think maybe once a month or once every two months we should have a free go at the enchanted chest. Just like the free chest a day for the normal chest, but once a month maybe. I personally think this is a fairly good suggestion and possibly put the nemesis robes back into the enchanted chest rather than the dark princes chest.

I guess many long time players kinda feel cheated by this new update. Of course, we cannot really fault Gree for trying to earn some money. That said, your suggestion is great.

-Ace-
04-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys, now we need 'The Wise One' to see this and take it into consideration.

The Wise One
04-03-2013, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys, now we need 'The Wise One' to see this and take it into consideration.

I see everything, thanks for the feedback. I'll be more than happy to share it with the team.

Andromeda
04-04-2013, 12:31 AM
I don't know if I even qualify as a "long time player" but I definitely will say I feel cheated by this update.

20 gems trying for nemesis when I used to get it first try for 10, and all I got was a regular living flame, not even plus version, which I can craft. I definitely don't think nemesis belongs in here, and they've made the regular chest very worthless....